The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2007, 08:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenceng View Post
Ehmmm, you guys kept mentioning "shuang fei" 双飞 , actually what does it mean hah? Double fly? (he he just kidding)

Other than Jasdin no one tried them yet?
Bro Satyr, come out with your FR lah, I know you tried already (wink)

Cheers
Me camping for ur story too. and thanks for ur wonderful great tips!
Old 30-09-2007, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Twister2Lei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Bro woofer

Mind sharing the contract.
Old 30-09-2007, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
Kenceng is one of the Best!Kenceng is one of the Best!Kenceng is one of the Best!Kenceng is one of the Best!

Yes Sir!

I admit I have turned into a wuss.
All of you saw what happened last Friday right?

To be honest after my last great session with BX, I haven't upz any of these wonderful PRC gals.
Last Friday was the first time I go to G-land in two weeks.

ps, Actualy I do not know whether Satyr has tried the new double trouble. I just wrote here to give him a "challenge"

Cheerz!
Old 02-10-2007, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Darksoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my FR for jia jia (sorry to all bros if it's too long)

First of all thx to bro woofer for sharing the contact.. Called her after work and ask whether she will be free and she said yes.. and meet up with her in one of the lorong.. First impression.. wow she's not a bad looking girl, a young MILF look.. and IMHO she look different from chinese I mean she looks a bit like japs.. good proportion body.. so we walk to one of the hotel while she's putting up a jacket and hold my hand..

check in and went to the lift she lean her head on my shoulder and hugged me tight.. in the room we start kissing but then pop out a question from her "do I bring CD?" shittt, I forgot to buy CD, anyway she went down and buy a CD while I shower.. finish shower and puff some smoke.. and we start to TCSS about 10 minutes while hugging me and she start to undress.. big boobies, enhanced but it's ok as it's soft.. one point good about her is that she will not rush your time.. and then start to cat bath me and slowly down to my south department and the BBBJ start.. at first i just feel ok only but things change slowly.. she start to deep throat me, lick it, suck it and all the things keep on going for about 15-18 minutes.. So far she's one of the girl that gave a long BBBJ

So I must repay her, turn her over and start to catbath her.. and she said "Ni hen wen rou//you're very gentle" and I proceed to her south department and I lick her clit and all.. her moan makes me lick even more passionately and I keep on licking it and tongue fuck her until she cum.. can see her body shaking and tensed while she cum.. I really like that.. she help me put on a CD and she ride me for a while and I start to do her missionary.. another plus point is that she really use her pussy to massage my didi.. so It feels tight.. and I do her missionary for about 10 minutes and flip her over and do her from the side.. keep on pushing it in and out until finally she cum again.. and after few minutes I CUM.. wow... nice fuck.. and she said "very nice, u really can do it long and gentle" so went to shower.. and she keep on saying "ni hen shuai, hen si wen" and she also tell me that next time must do tarma with one of her friend.. I said ok good idea..

and then feel so hungry, she also hungry.. so we went to eat dinner together and she invited her friend, the one she said to do the tarma with.. My opinion, her friend is also not bad.. slutty and CFM look.. well it will be a nice combination to do tarma with.. so after dinner kiss again and byebye..

Overall:

Face: 7/10 (have some pimples covered up)
Body: 7/10 (enhanced boobs but it's ok for me)
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (very slow gentle suction and no rush)
FJ: 8.5/10 (like her moan and her facial expression)
GFE: 8.5/10 (keep on hugging me and hold hand until we say byebye)
Damage: 60+tips+room+dinner
RTF: Yes!! for the tarma session

Spend about more than an hour, great fuck, and no rush at all

Sorry if the FR is too long winded.. but I really satisfied.. great session..
Old 02-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Darksoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Sorry double post.. Just now internet hanging
Thanks to bro curious75 to up my point...

cheers

Last edited by Darksoul; 02-10-2007 at 10:21 AM. Reason: double post
Old 02-10-2007, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
woofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksoul View Post
Sorry if the FR is too long winded.. but I really satisfied.. great session..
Great effort.

Its definitely not long winded. Not too long not too short. Just nice. Glad that you enjoyed her
Old 02-10-2007, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
Sword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great find bro woofer......hope there are slots left for me when I rtf....hehee

DSC Clinic
Old 03-10-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster

woofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword View Post
Great find bro woofer......hope there are slots left for me when I rtf....hehee
Am sure the gals will make way and priortise you in

Hmmm how come so quiet ? Am sure quite a number of you fellows had upz Jia Jia, please show your appreciation for her.

After getting something from a friend that live nearby, I decided to take a side trip down to GL to see if Jia Jia is around or not and accompany her for supper or such. Instead I found her friend Xiao Juan standing there. Stopped for a quick chat and found out that Jia Jia had left her to her own devices. So I asked her to hop on and off we go to my usual secret rendevous location for some skin on skin fun.

Got into the room, did a quick naughty wash up. The chit chatting was short cuz, we’ve already known each other so the time into action was a quick get go. With her giving me some BM, slurping here and here. Being the man that I am, I decided to take control of the situation. Turn her over and started to give her a cat bath right from head to toe, sorta. Soon I settled on her sweet spot to give her long “tongue lashing”. Which was rewarded with ohhs, ahhs, jerking and writhing of her hips to the symphony of my lashing. Brought her to numerous heights and could taste some of her nectar flowing out wetting the sensation further more and spurring me onto fiercer tongue lashes. After her high, allowed her to recover and now she knows why, Jia Jia is keeping me

After allowing herself to recover, she renewed her interupted attack on me. Which ended with her precious lips on my crown jewel. Giving it the undivided attention, with a variation of action on it, causing to become harder by the slurp. All this while I was gently rubbing her sweet spot. Not wanting to surrender so quickly, she armour me up and rode on this wild bronco ! All I did was to allow her to grind herself on me which she impaled the full length. I was doing my darndest not to come by thinking of distracting tots and yet allowing my rod to stay hard, which it does. The grinding went on for quite a while, soon before she achieves another O. After which, seeing how tired she was, I switched her over to pound her. Pound her I did, long, short, shallow and deep; which brought her to new highs again and I came @ that moment too. But was kinda spoil by a cramp stomach . . . arrgghhh. Have not had such and intense sexxion for a long time.

She helped me clean up and we both lie there spent and recovering from that invigorating sexxion.

Name – Xiao Juan
Looks – 7.5 (short highlighted hair quite rare among PRCs), if walks on the street you’ll not realise that she’s PRC
Body – 7 nice shape (nice fair and smooth, some bruises cuz her body easily bruised)
Boobies – 30B (with nice small nipz) shorter than Jia Jia bout 1.55m and not quite petite
BBBJ – 7.5 (with various actions)
FJ – 9 (tight and also of cuz made her high with me slurping)
Attitude – 9
RTF – sure, once in a while
Damage – 60 for 1 shot + tips, ex room, more shots upon your negotiations.

Disclaimer – each experience varies from one to another. It all depends on the chemistry that you both create. It pays to make them feel comfortable and both of you will enjoy.

In terms of comparison, each girl is different in her own right and skills set are pretty evenly matched. To say who is better, it would depends on personal preference. Physical difference would be :-

Jia Jia
Hair – Long, black n Str8
Boby – tall n luscious
Boobs – 34C

Xiao Juan
Hair – short and highlighted (as mentioned above)
Body – shorter (note quite petite) and chilli padi
Boobs – 30 B (estimated)

As for Tarma with the gals, it again depends on personal preference. For me I prefer to have it 1 on 1, that way both of you will have undivided attention with each other.

Usual conditions applies.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
garung is Cool - loads of Potential

well I go gl that day all dead fish le.. care share the number?
Thannk
Old 03-10-2007, 04:53 PM
Samster

Requests for contact kindly ask via PM.

All requests in thread will be ignored and guys, please ask nicely. And I do not respond to the word "CAN".

Requests will be fulfilled by my discretion.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 20
alwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to bro woofer for the contact. Pardon me for my very short brief comments:

Face: 6/10 (not really a looker)
Boobs: 8/10 (enhanced)
Body: 7/10 (good)
Catbath: 7/10 (normal)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (very good nearly cum)
Frenching: 6.5/10(can be improved)
Pussy:7/10 (rather bushy but nevermind i like )
Painting:She likes to be painted(treat her nicely)
FJ: 8.5/10 (she cums 3times)
GFE: 9/10 (She would still lie beside me instead of going straight to bath.come out liao, still will do the same and chat)
Damage: 60bucks + 20bucks hotel
Attitude:9/10
RTF: Yes.

She really reminds me of Xiao Rou...of cos not the look but the service is rather similar.especially the BBBJ so alike,the skill can make me CIM anytime.By the way,i dun CIM easily. She keep calling me xiao shuai ge....i assumed everyone else also get called the same way. I think some guys here told her about the website,she know about it now but is ok,i think she didnt mind as it bring in client.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 21
spyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks to bro Woofer for the contact.

Looks:6/10
Boobs: 7/10 Nice B+/C
BBBJ: 7.5/10 nice and slow, thorough with occasional deep throat
Painting: yes
Frenching: yes
FJ: 7/10 she is a screamer....
GFE: 7.5/10

No rush from her as it was an afternoon session, she herself said more conducive in daytime as she has more time. She is one horny lady....loves to self stimulate
Old 04-10-2007, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysandy View Post
I think some guys here told her about the website,she know about it now but is ok,i think she didnt mind as it bring in client.
Guys, please do not mention the website to the FLs, time and time again, it has been mentioned before that we'll just tell the gals that we'll introduce friends to them.

Rule of thumb is NOT to tell the gals about the website in the first place. As this is our bastion for sharing information and such. In addition, telling them bout the website does not mean that you'll score points with them. So please avoid doing that.

Glad that the FRs are coming in, am sure there're still more out there waiting to burst out.

Cheers
Old 04-10-2007, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I had a session with Xiao Juan last night and to fellow brothers here, I'm sorry I have to create another thread for her.

The reason is that she's "second" in this thread as such most FRs will be on Jia Jia and Xiao Juan will be like a shadow.

Since Xiao Juan requested for more assistance, I felt responsible in promoting her, after her good service for me. So my FR and a picture of Xiao Juan, you can check out
http://sammyboyforum.info/showthr...36#post2311736
Old 04-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
Sword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally manage to clear my PMs.......for those bros who have tried, pls post yr FR & remember not to tell the ladies abt this forum.....

Thanks & enjoy yr tarma session!

DSC Clinic
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1