The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2007, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bigroy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gorgeously looking Xiao Ping-$60/= Must Bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
I treat her good, cause that will bring her more confidence with bros I recommend and you guys will have a easier time to break ice...heheh

B4 I bonk her, can't find anyone cute and went for $40 cat, then seeing her sitting there, how can I miss the chance to know her and introduce to samster here....heheh,,,oso stamina not so good liao old mah..
Thank god u back hopefully i wont receive any more PMs for xiao ping's contact!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stirrer View Post
FJ : 7/10 (plus point : accomodating, no rush, light in weight, good control of viginal muscle; minus point : boobs too hard to hold/grab, hole abit loose (maybe my fault )
Hole loose??? Wahhh! Different of 2 days only so fast becum loose??!
hmmm.... wat did u do to her...??
Old 11-08-2007, 07:08 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigroy View Post
da dian dong is play arcade.. nt da shou qiang o.....
I dun mind being a single cheongster!... as long as i can find e FL of my Dreams....
I see,so it's 你在打电动啊 !
BTW, to be a cheongster,you must be fickled
Old 11-08-2007, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigroy View Post
Thank god u back hopefully i wont receive any more PMs for xiao ping's contact!

Hole loose??? Wahhh! Different of 2 days only so fast becum loose??!
hmmm.... wat did u do to her...??
Haha probably boyj U and Me are the cause, We felt tight because we are BIG...

Quote:
Originally Posted by POOR~SAMSTER
so can u pls pm me the contact and teach me how to increase my points?? thank u very much first
Sorry Rule of sharing is very simple, I never meet you and dun noe your credibility as SAMSTER, I can only advise you to hunt and share FLs or any kind with bros here to build confidence in YOU..Remember Rome wasn't built in 1 day and so are our points...GOOD LUCK
Old 11-08-2007, 10:38 AM
Samster

sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stirrer View Post
Once again bro. Cactus has provided us (or at least to me) a value for money good bonk, kudos to him for the spirit of sharing to bros like me who can't scout around G land.

Look : 7.5/10 (sweet look but to me dont ressemble Jolin)
RTF : Sure
Thanx bro for the FR....think I will stick to Gorgenously Looking PRC on Xiao Ping...

Think I better plan for a RTF soon, if not queue are getting longer...heheh

Have given 2nd batch of bros Xiao Ping contact, enjoy your weekend

Mr Cactus

Last edited by sianren; 11-08-2007 at 10:55 AM.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:18 PM
Samster

bigroy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
BTW, to be a cheongster,you must be fickled
wahaha... I like tat!

Quote:
Haha probably boyj U and Me are the cause, We felt tight because we are BIG...
me big? hehee.. dunno la, though those FL all say "wahhh ur one so big" but tot they say tat to everyone de rite?
So neber really tot mine is BIG, wanna compare?
Old 11-08-2007, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 17
texas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to all

Brother sianren, can pm me her contact? Thank you very much in advance
Old 12-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

Bro care to PM her contact??I am keen on her.Thanks
Old 13-08-2007, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
sitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud ofsitonski has much to be proud of

thank u to TS for sharing me this gem he found.. thanks. long time since i tried a SYT so since TS say she good, then must be good.. haha..

tried her just now before dinner. arrange to meet her at designated hotel and she arrived after 15mins.

wa.. first look. chio ah with huge make up and blue eyeliner.. ^^ but oni abit short and pettie.
She was very polite to offer me to bath when she reach though. hmmz. kinda service orientated. not much TCSS.

strip to nothing, she got nice body with small waist and big neh neh. no fats found. ^^ with a belly accessories.

anyway proceed to bath, kinda SOP and wash me clean.
then dry up and ask me to lied down to bed already. already wanting to cap me to blow me. kinda fast .. (i usually like it slow)

bj me then proceed to catbath me a bit, while i touch her neh neh. nice feel even though i think enhanced de ba.. not very soft type, but nips is pinkish and responsive.

ask her to lied down so that i can suck her neh neh and play with her mei mei. wanting to french her but she turn away, guess its a NO.
ask her can paint her, she say i pay to enjoy not to let her enjoy.. =.="
hmmz.. very service oriented. view her mei mei, nice and pretty, not much hair below. look fresh. !!!

ok lor, then just use finger circle around her mei mei while licking her neh neh. awhile later she ask me to enter her le.. hmmz. mei mei not yet warm up. hmmz.

missionary her with slow then fast, wah. tight .. or maybe she use muscle to grab? but anyway i think its tight, she will rock u together, then she requested change to doggie, so doggie her while she push her mei mei to my didi. very fast cannot tahan le.. then faster n faster then explode liao.. >.<
haix.. my weak point again. i think i rock too hard till she hit her head on the bed accidentally o.0

she kinda fast when pulling out my didi then remove CD for me and ask me to go bath.. hmmz.. not much hugging there.

bath liao, change le, then go le.. not much chemistry with her ba..

anyway below is the stats i give:
Looks: 8.5/10 (i like gals with makeup ^^)
figure: 8/10 no fats found, but short n pettie type 1.5m roughly?
boobs: 7/10 nice nips with a C or B+ cup but i think its enhanced
skin: 7/10 not the softest or smoothest i felt
pussy: 8/10 not very bushy with fresh lips
bj: 7/10 watery type, no deep throat though
fj: 7/10 can try any style i guess, with some sound effects
gfe: 6/10 maybe no chem ba. not much talking or hugging, service oriented
rtp: er.. maybe ba. just nice after we finish, she got quite a few sms. think quite fully book de.

thank u all.
bro Sianren, post somethin so that i can upz u.. thnaks.
Old 13-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitonski View Post
thank u to TS for sharing me this gem he found.. thanks. long time since i tried a SYT so since TS say she good, then must be good.. haha..

anyway below is the stats i give:
Looks: 8.5/10 (i like gals with makeup ^^)
figure: 8/10 no fats found, but short n pettie type 1.5m roughly?
boobs: 7/10 nice nips with a C or B+ cup but i think its enhanced
skin: 7/10 not the softest or smoothest i felt
pussy: 8/10 not very bushy with fresh lips
bj: 7/10 watery type, no deep throat though
fj: 7/10 can try any style i guess, with some sound effects
gfe: 6/10 maybe no chem ba. not much talking or hugging, service oriented
rtp: er.. maybe ba. just nice after we finish, she got quite a few sms. think quite fully book de.

thank u all.
bro Sianren, post somethin so that i can upz u.. thnaks.
Nice that you enjoy the bonk, nice and detail FR..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren
we sit on the bed asked her can french? she said usually her mouth will do BJ liao, so not so good for both of us, kissing on neck and body she have no problem.. ( very careful about hygenie so respect her)
As mention, clean girl want to take care of hygenie...

So far only 3 FRs and 3 positive one, too bad so little , dun know should give out so more... hope to see now coming, if not will RTF soon.

Mr Cactus
Old 13-08-2007, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 19
satyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
So far only 3 FRs and 3 positive one, too bad so little , dun know should give out so more... hope to see now coming, if not will RTF soon.

Mr Cactus
Fret not bro. There'll be an FR from me very soon
Old 13-08-2007, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyr365 View Post
Fret not bro. There'll be an FR from me very soon
No problem, juicy stuff from You too....
Old 13-08-2007, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 17
texas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to all

Wah seh! So many positive FR of her, think i should skip RTF xiao rou this week and try her out. Thanks to brother sianren for her contact
Old 14-08-2007, 12:04 AM
Samster

satyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm sitting alfresco at Starbucks, perusing the sports section of The New Paper. Ha! Liverpool won their opening match. It put a silly grin on my face. Being conscious, I looked around to see if anyone had noticed. My gazing however, stopped at a girl a few tables away. She's by herself, daintily sipping on her Frappucino. I think to myself, "she's quite cute", then buried my face back in the papers. Chelsea won too. Not interested. Man U had a scoreless draw after dominating the entire game. I'm baffled. Jaded by the news, I looked up again. She's still there.

This time, my eyes lingered. This time I took in her gentle face. Her big, clear bright eyes. Her cute-as-a-button nose that turn up a little. Her soft lips and willowy hair that billowed ever so slightly in the light breeze. Her fair smooth skin that was wrapped tightly on her petite, but curvaceous body. This time I thought to myself, "My God! This girl IS really really very sweet!"

OK, it didn't happen at Starbucks. It happened in the first 5 minutes at Hotel 81 in GL. But it could have well been Starbucks. Xiao Ping's beauty is one that slowly embraces you. And all you can think of is, "I'd like to be with her. I’d like to share a Frappucino with her with two straws in it."

But this FR isn't about cold beverages, it about hot bonking!

XP soft, sweet, gentle looks continues in her services as well. She has a warm caring way that made me feel at ease immediately. The way she washed me, laid me down in bed, the soft caresses. And she would softly ask me what I liked, and the way I liked it. She may be small and petite, but she is fantastically proportioned, with curves and flesh at all the right places. I wanted to pleasure this sweet beauty desperately, but, alas, my little brother has been bonking 2 to 3 times everyday for a week (my horny China girlfriend was in town hehe), and he wasn't quite up to the task. XP even asked me if I wasn't turned on by her. I felt so bad.

I knew I had to unload quickly or risk total system failure. So after one missionary, a quick doggie, I switched back to missionary so I could look at her sexy body as I whacked her. XP's cunt muscles are quite fucking amazing! She's already quite tight. But the way her cunt squeezes and pulses on my dick, it felt like a third hand! Finally, my slab of reluctant meat became a raging angry hard on. Her pussy had a life of its own - gripping me, yanking me, sucking me up! My eruption built from deep within my hot loins, I grabbed her thick pink nipples and exploded in multiple intense surges. XP held me tight, as post-orgasmic waves swept throughout my tired body.

XP's gentle nature never for a moment ceased. She cleaned me, washed me, and took her time to talk to me. Even when she left, we spent several minutes by the door exchanging soft words, embraces and pecks on the cheek. What a girl!

Face: 7.5 (very very sweet. Love it!)
Body: 7 (though small frame, incredibly proportioned, tight body, soft curves with a good butt)
Boobs: 7 (enhanced, nice size, beautiful thick pinkish nipples)
BJ: NA (blame my stupid tired little bro, but she definitely is adept at it)
FJ: NA (I screwed up today, but I'm sure she can easily score an 8)
Pussy: 9 (deserves special mention, quite amazing cuntal control, made her tight cunt tighter!!)
GFE: 8 (wonderful wonderful girl. Even if it's just having a Frappucino)
RTF: Try and fucking stop me!! Anyway I need to prove to her I'm not this pathetic lover I was tonight haha)

Cheers
PS. Thanks Bro Sianren. Fantastic find bro!!

Last edited by satyr365; 14-08-2007 at 12:21 AM.
Old 14-08-2007, 12:12 AM
Samster

sorry double post.
Old 14-08-2007, 12:29 AM
Samster

kong1684 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can I have the contact to try.

Thanks