The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2007, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bigroy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gorgeously looking Xiao Ping-$60/= Must Bonk

1st of all hv to thank Hua Ge for e contact.

As I like Jolin VERY MUCH, I wasted no time arranging for a session w her. She told me to go to this hotel n ask me if I hv cap, I say no n she ask me go buy from hotel den tell her e room no. I was thinking “wahh… Jolin le.. how can use this kinda cheapo caps..!” so I go to e 7/11 along e main road.. n found out 7/11 in geylangs dun sell condoms!!! Shit… so go back all e way to petrol station n buy…

Anyway got room alre, call her tell her room no. n went up to bath, jus when I taking down my Bermudas “Ding Dong!” wahhh sibei kin le… seems like she more anxious den me! Open e door waiting to hug “Jolin”… hhmmm… look up look down, dun feel quite like Jolin le, hehee.. paiseh my expectations very high one hor.. told her I going to bath n she volunteer to bath for me, + point. She wash front, back and didi… After tat, I ask her if she nid my help to bath for her, she say I dun hv to cos i pay she work.. den I tell her if wan my services mus pay $$$ one hor.. n she laugh… so I go out to dry myself but she told me to dry inside e bathroom if nt go out beri cold one.. hmmm.. seems nice girl.

To e bed… she took e cap n say wahhh! How come ur cap RED one?? Hehee… I told her this one strawberry flavor la.. hahaa.. n she went to cap me for BJ. Suction is ok, jus normal, den she move up to kiss my nipples n her hands slit down my legs n she stop… “why u clamp ur legs? Afraid I will eat u?” hehee actually I jus crossing my legs, so I open them for her n she move down to lick my balls. “Wooo~~~ so sad I look down canot see Jolin blowing….~~~”

I cup my hands on her breasts n felt quite hard, like wat Hua Ge say, breast suspect enhance. Didn’t ask her cos not nice to ask. She den go on to say how good Hua Ge n me is etc.. den back to bj..

Finally ask me to enter her, when she guide my didi in can feel her tightness, real tightness engulfing my didi, n once in can feel her muscles inside clamping me, let go n clamping me… REAL HEAVENLY!! start pumping her on top, nice view, we were chitchatting, pumping, chitchatting, after awhile bro start to soft she said better not talk alre wait soft canot go in alre.. so we change to side pump awhile she say doggie so we swapped to tat. She was asking me to go faster n faster.. shit! I alre 5th gear liao so bobian use OverDrive n start pumping fast n furious~~ after sometime petrol finish.. so LL hv to change back to me on top (I prefer on top cos can see her whole body while pumping her) pump her for quite long alre so set timer to unload.. One thing she likes to play wif my nipples though... both her hands will be on both my nipples playing w them from pump start to pump end. Hv to tell her wahh ni zai da dian dong ar... bu keyi wan!

She help me remove cap n we went bathroom together n she cleaned for me.
When out of hotel, she offered to buy me a drink, so sweet…. n tell me mus call her again...

Name: Xiao Ping
Orgin: Fujian, PuiTian
Height: ard 1.58m
Weight: dunno neber weigh her, but seems very light. Should be ard 40kg or below
Boobs: 32B Quite high chance enhanced (minus point)
Complexion: Fair and abit skinny
Looks: 7.5/10 (Cheerful but doesn’t look like Jolin to me, but everybody sees things differently so compare with e nx few bros’s opinions to get e average ba!)
BJ: 6.5/10 (normal)
FJ: 7/10 (She is real tight but funny how come Hua ge n me pump for long oso hard to unload? Dunno if it’s my stamina getting better or….)
Service: 8/10 (+ point)

Overall a good bonk for $60 xclude hotel room, good find bro! Keep them coming!!

Last edited by bigroy; 09-08-2007 at 08:19 AM. Reason: 4get to add stats :p
Old 09-08-2007, 09:09 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigroy View Post
One thing she likes to play wif my nipples though... both her hands will be on both my nipples playing w them from pump start to pump end. Hv to tell her wahh ni zai da dian dong ar... bu keyi wan!
哇 你再大(力)点痛啊 不可以玩 !

Haha,bro bigroy,nice FR,think your nipples looked appealing to her
Planning to try her on this N day but looks like bro sianren can only reply to PM on Friday,got to hold the horse.

Happy N Day everyone !
Old 09-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
哇 你再大(力)点痛啊 不可以玩 !

Haha,bro bigroy,nice FR,think your nipples looked appealing to her
Planning to try her on this N day but looks like bro sianren can only reply to PM on Friday,got to hold the horse.

Happy N Day everyone !
Happy National Day Everyone!

thx bro Cummon, hmmm... u oso think so? hahaa... mayb i visited her after my gym session, so nipples aching she helping me to "rou rou" until she finds eh... feeling quite shiok ar.. n get addicted lo..

你再大(力)点痛 wrong spelling le hahaa.. or got other hidden meaning??? hmmm.... ... keep reading n reading but canot grasp!!!

aiya if N day u canot control still got XL ma..
i wan XL oso canot... noon time u all book liao den after KTV she still has to eat MacDonald.. leave morning for me, win alre lor

Last edited by bigroy; 09-08-2007 at 03:58 PM.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:28 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
你再大(力)点痛 wrong spelling le hahaa.. or got other hidden meaning??? hmmm.... ... keep reading n reading but canot grasp!!!
aiya if N day u canot control still got XL ma..
No hidden meaning,I just tried to guess from the hanyu pinyin : ni zai da dian dong ar
looks like I catched no ball ....or you care to enlighten ?

If I rtf XL that frequent,soon I will become a single FL cheongster
Old 09-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
MrCrowley is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrCrowley is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jolin-lookalike i interested, bro sianren u got pm

Uplist: 0
Old 09-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

me waiting for bro Sianren's PM too.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:35 AM
POOR~SAMSTER

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi,Bro. Sianren! u got pm. now many Jolin's fans waiting for ur pm. hehe... wish to receive ur pm soon. Thank u first!!
Old 10-08-2007, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by high123 View Post
Hi can have his contact number thanks pm me....!!
Yes u can get the contact from Boss Sam for quoting TS WHOLE post for lesser den 10 words
Old 10-08-2007, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 21
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Yes u can get the contact from Boss Sam
Thanks you Bro OR for your advise....he he he.

Bro sianren, so how yday...jln jln with family...same as me family day
Tiko #62
Old 10-08-2007, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
Thanks you Bro OR for your advise....he he he.

Bro sianren, so how yday...jln jln with family...same as me family day
Yeah, weekend and hoilday is family day.....heheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
me waiting for bro Sianren's PM too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrowley
Jolin-lookalike i interested, bro sianren u got pm
Hi Bros, like I mention I will return PM on Friday....OMG 50 pm in my mail. pls let me do it asap for you guys who qualify...

Mr Cactus
Old 10-08-2007, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She den go on to say how good Hua Ge n me is etc.. den back to bj..

FJ: 7/10 (She is real tight but funny how come Hua ge n me pump for long oso hard to unload? Dunno if it’s my stamina getting better or….)

Overall a good bonk for $60 xclude hotel room, good find bro! Keep them coming!!
Thanx Bro bigroy for sweet FR,

I treat her good, cause that will bring her more confidence with bros I recommend and you guys will have a easier time to break ice...heheh

B4 I bonk her, can't find anyone cute and went for $40 cat, then seeing her sitting there, how can I miss the chance to know her and introduce to samster here....heheh,,,oso stamina not so good liao old mah..

Given contact to abt 15 bros first, might not want to jam her schedule, those with contact do cherish the moment to call, I will give out another batch 2moro or Monday...so you guys enjoy weekend hor..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren
For that only Bro with 20 points can PM...Number collector and newbies sorry, I'll just delete your massage...hope Bros here will like her and I will hunt fro more to share...
As mention B4, 20 points above or have geniune FR bros will be given cantact

Mr Cactus
Old 10-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 23
stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!

Once again bro. Cactus has provided us (or at least to me) a value for money good bonk, kudos to him for the spirit of sharing to bros like me who can't scout around G land.

A brief FR on her as promised

Look : 7.5/10 (sweet look but to me dont ressemble Jolin)
Body : 6.5/10 (petite in size with no extra fat but a pity that her boobs are confirm enhance and HARD)
Foreplay : 7/10 (good rub in the shower follow by good catbath and dirty chat on bed)
BJ : 7/10 (for a good 5 to 10 minute with ball licking but could do with more suction though)
69 : yes
FJ : 7/10 (plus point : accomodating, no rush, light in weight, good control of viginal muscle; minus point : boobs too hard to hold/grab, hole abit loose (maybe my fault )
Attitude : 9/10 (easy to break the ice but she was complaining lack of sleep hence not enough 'energy' level)
RTF : Sure
Old 10-08-2007, 07:43 PM
POOR~SAMSTER

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi,bro sianren!! i think i'm not qualify ur requirement(20points)... but i really hope u can pm me the contact and i'll trying to post and improve my FR. And most important things now is actually i dont know how to increase my point?? so can u pls pm me the contact and teach me how to increase my points?? thank u very much first...
Old 11-08-2007, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
No hidden meaning,I just tried to guess from the hanyu pinyin : ni zai da dian dong ar
looks like I catched no ball ....or you care to enlighten ?

If I rtf XL that frequent,soon I will become a single FL cheongster

da dian dong is play arcade.. nt da shou qiang o.....

I dun mind being a single cheongster!... as long as i can find e FL of my Dreams....
ahhhhhh~~~ anyway tat's still a dream ya.. cos haben find.. hope XL is e one when i pay her a visit!

Those bros who pm me for Xiao Ping numbers sorry ar pls get from Mr Cactus!
Old 11-08-2007, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
dead_punk44 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hey bro can give pm me xiaoping contacts ma ??
promise to write a FR after bonking. thanks !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1