The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bing Bing, another horny MILF who can squirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
Bing Bing is coming back tomorrow. Those who want to try or RTF her can try calling her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by submarinez View Post
Think she has gone back since the 5th... Do read back the previous pages...
No. she is back last night
Old 14-10-2008, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 21
sam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Have a wonderful session with her. I will not post in detail since so many FRs on her buy an eye opener for me saw her squirting power.
Old 14-10-2008, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 19
EmperorLiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the contact TS,

Was stressed by my work and decide to call up bingbing. Book a appointment and proceed to destination and wait for her arrival. *knock knock* woo... has a good figure and quite nice look at first sight.. proceed to bathing session individually.. aw... wonder is it my stress that cause my kuku from not marikita... *sob* but surprisingly, her touch and her tender kiss make my little buddy alive! Mai tu liao, my hands started to play around the grassland, suddenly, unknowingly, accidentally my fingers slippery slipped into the "fountain of youth".. woa... so slippery and watery.. slowly three fingers of mine was drown inside already.. mine fingers trying to crawl further inside but was unable to as the slippery juz slided my fingers out.. mai give up, go in again.. crawl crawl, out, crawl out.. omg.. fountain's burst me out~ damn it.. buay tahan, let my kuku jiao take over crawling in.. in out, in out, again.. burst me out slightly, aw... canot always let her burst me out, i thrust and burst inside too~ woo... now finally i regain back to life~

Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : 7/10
BJ : 7/10
GFE : 8/10
FJ : 10/10 (Burst twice)
Dmg : 60 + 40 (tips) + 20
Old 14-10-2008, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
lsecretl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
No. she is back last night
!! RTF RTF RTF RTF !!
Old 16-10-2008, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
william Koh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a great RTF session with her 2 days ago. She said she went back to China for some paper issue on her permit here. Enjoy her squirting skill and the FJ.
Old 18-10-2008, 12:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
zerosg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any bro dun mind sharing bing bing contact wit me?...thanx alot
Old 19-10-2008, 10:42 PM
Samster

walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicky77 View Post
Hi to all senior bros here, newbie here would like to try prc milf first time. Any bros can give bing bing contact pls. Tyvm .
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosg View Post
any bro dun mind sharing bing bing contact wit me?...thanx alot
ok. you got pm.
Old 20-10-2008, 10:48 PM
Samster

Sorry for those who try to contact bing bing for the last 2 to 3 days but unable as she switched off her HP bcos she was down with high fever. Hope she getting well soon and will update you guy once she recover.
Old 20-10-2008, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Oohtique deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope BB recover fast & well soon to serve our samsters again.
Old 20-10-2008, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Jeremy668 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJeremy668 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can PM me her contact? Will provide Fr upon the completion of her service. Thanks
Old 20-10-2008, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
acez83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when she recover her fever , then u pass me her contact ty a lot bro
Old 22-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Samster

Bing Bing has recovered yesterday and ready tomorrow whoever wanted to look for her.
Old 24-10-2008, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 18
dreadlord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydreadlord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Angry Re: Bing Bing, another horny MILF who can squirt

Met this squirting MILF yesterday afternoon. Cut story short meet her in H81. First look quite ok(don't expect too much for a 35yr old lady). She was very chatty keep on talking about sun, sand and sea... Action start after we both had our shower(separately), i made the first move as i was hoping to see the musical fountain. I sink 2 fingers into her lovehole with just 3-4 mins of fingering she was shouting very tickerish and about to cum, this motivate me to finger harder. Shortly i see the fountain spraying water out and some kena my face. She then put on rain coat for me for BJ(as she is still having flu cap on BJ is better), while she BJ me i continue to finger her, just minutes she cum and cum again had forgotten to count how many times she cum. She said she was dying, without waiting for her to recover i insert my dick in and hump her hard. While pumping she was still spraying water out, i keep pumping her hard and waiting for the right moment while she was spraying her magic water i also shoot my army out in her(with cap of coz). We lay still for quite a while to recover, then tcc for awhile then she went for shower. I was thinking to myself ho say next round liao so i went to wash up also but when i came out she was dressing up already!!! WTF it was said to be 2 shots but now i am getting only 1! And when i pass her $70 bucks she said $80! lanlan i pass her another $10 more then she left the room.

Looks : 5/10
Boobs : 7/10(perky with dark nipples)
BJ : 4/10(just so-so don't feel anything)
GFE : 6/10
FJ : 6/10
Dmg : $80(1 shot)+$20 rm+$2 cap=$102 together just to watch fountain...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread