The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 21
haulance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ping Ping, another horny MILF who can squirt

I have received the contact from threat starter. Thanks Bro. Called her today on the way home as I stay in the East. She said she is home and asked me to meet at Eunos MRT. Once there, called her and waited. When she reached and told me she had something on. Disappointed as I was looking forward for a quick bonk. She is tall and slim, my type of MILF. Anyway, she sms me later to say sorry. Will try to call her again when I got the time. Cheers
Old 19-07-2007, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 21
luv69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluv69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Met Ping2 at H81 Changi last nite.
FR as follow,

Contact her at 8:00 PM as appointed but bro before me has yet to finished. He help me to communicat with her. Thanks bro, PM me and I would like to up you.

Look.: Not pretty but acceptable
Skin: well maintained
Boob: B+ a little saggie
Height: about 170 tallest FL I ever bonked
BBBJ: 2 Minsvery short
Catbirth: NIL
Smooking is minus point for me.
Frenching : YES but couldn't as smell
AR: NIL
AJ:NIL
FJ: 3-4 positions but hole is too loose (may b me small)
GFE: Great we couldn't commucate but still very friendly

Damaged: S$60 + tips + S$2 CD + S$20 room

RTF: No

Bro walabis I will up you after posting this.
Old 19-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

hi all,

if you dont know what is SQUIRT....pls look up the Oxford Dictationary.....on this word....this "Squirt" was explained and described by our bro wala and onion to me yesterday evening at GL...

If you have not encountered/see/try/view before....pls TRY it before this Squirting Lady.......

0730 am
SMS our bro wala (Threadstarter) for this bing bing no....

0745 am
Received his sms....with the no...pls get it from our threadstarter if you want....but if you get it from me will be charged at S$50 for the contact no.

0920 am
Called her and she just woke up and arranged to meet at hotel 81 (changi) ...at 11 am.

1010 am
Left my place and proceed to hotel 81....called her to pick up at eunos mrt...

1105 am
Saw her passed by my car....at i roughly know how she look like after our wala and onion briefly described to me...a damn DEVIL body with long beautiful hair but face...

1107 am
She called me and told her my location...wow...really damn good body...and leg...can be a supermodel if given a young age and face...

1120 am
Checked in hotel....with her walking in by back-door....

1125 am
Tock cock with her about LIFE and SEX......

1135 am
She started to undress to only the bra and g-string...while i m still clothed.....wow...once again....damn EXCELLENT....body....if the face can be better...

aiyoh....dont write any more on the sexsation part....cant tahan....will just evaluate the anaylsis report...

Popiah Analysis Report
Name : Bing Bing (Real name : xxxxxx)
Origin : xxxxx
Age : 34 years old )confirmed as she showed me her passport and driving licence in china)
Height : ~170 cm (tall....and sexy)
Weight : ~49.9 kgs
Voice : Rough and Sexy
CB : juicy and WET WET WET WET...can hear the "Pai Pai"sound...if you thrusted in n out....),
Face : 5.4/10 (6/10 when light is off....)
Body : 8/10 (excellent....figure....very smooth skin)
Frenching : 9/10 (good FRENCHER.....slow and good frencher...)
Boob : to me abit of enhancement but onion said bo leh....maybe i enjoyed too much....until i blurr...
BBBJ : 7/10 (not bad...i forgotten about.)
Licking and fingering : 11/10 she likes to be licked and fingering....especially i used my vibrator on her....wow....while i m licking using my super long tongue together with the vibrator....feeling the cunt juice flowing ....felt some special taste at my tongue...what that ???? oh my god....its her special cunt juice...me felt like vomitting at that time...but control it and moved my body to the side of the bed...and spit out the juice...but somehow some of the juice already swallow into my stomach...
Catbath : 7/10
FJ : 9/10 (she's very responsive and Squirt while you thrusting her...she will push her body at the same time ...and you will hear something like "putting out the german gas"...)
Attitude : 8/10
Damage : S$60 + S$(tip for her squirting) + S$20 (hotel) + Popiah condom

BOSS member, pls go to BOSS club for photos....

Once again, pls do not pm me for the contact no. if not i will poke your kar chng with at least ten pieces of popiah.

signoff
FL Popiah

Last edited by popiah; 19-07-2007 at 09:50 PM.
Old 20-07-2007, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 22
mlloh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymlloh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro walabis for the contacts.
Arranged to try the gem very recently .
will not go into the details as most very similar..my short fr,

Looks : 6, pleasant looking
body : 7, well maintain, tall, smooth, long hair
boobs: 7.5 C cup , very nice to hold
catbath : 6. very brief
bbbj: 7, a little brief
fj : 8.5 few positions, accommodating , very wet pussy, and the special fountain
service :8 , quite friendly. very thoughtful lady, no rush , she deserves her tips

overall very very sexistisfied sexxion
Old 20-07-2007, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1412 / Power: 17
gohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud of

Would like to thanks bro walabis for the contacts.

This is my first FR.
She is indeed a squirter and quite a good bonk.

Summary is as follows:
Looks : 6/10
Boobs : B cup
Body : 8/10 ( Tall curvy body )
Bbbj : 6/10
Licking : 8/10 ( Pussy squirt when i lick n finger her..... )
Fj : 8/10 ( She wet, Damn shiok squirted many times during Fj...so thrilling.....first time experience the squirt )
Service : 8/10
Attitude : 8/10 (GFE type, good not rush rush type)

Btw, her moaning was loud.

Thanks again to bro walabis for giving me (newies) a chance to experience the squirt........
Old 20-07-2007, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1412 / Power: 17
gohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud ofgohzxc has much to be proud of

Hi all,
Just posted a FR.... but did not appear....??
Here another make up FR.

Want to thanks walabis for the contacts.

This my 1st FR.
Arrange a 7pm++ session on yesterday 19th.

Looks : 6/10
Boobs : B cup
Body : 7/10 ( Tall curvy body )
Bbbj : 6/10
Licking : 8/10 ( Her pussy squirts when i lick n finger her )
Fj : 8/10 ( WET, Damn shiok )
Service : 8/10
Attitude : 8/10 (GFE, Good no rush type)

Btw, her moaning was loud.

Thanks again to bro walabis for giving newbies a chance to experience the squirt......
Old 20-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Super4V1Blue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro walabis for her contacts

Met up with her today n really a wonderful experience man. This is my first time seeing a real live squirter man wonderful. haha. Think i had the first slot today, and another bro behind me had to direct him to the place. Ok back to the FR man. Met her at one of the MRT stations then procceed straight to c****i 81. Got a room and went in relak first. off came her clothes and wat a wonderful sight pink bra n panties *sexy*

With her figure really can go become model man but too bad only the looks department lose orelse her asking price really can ask for more man. Anyway had a smoke first then hear her talk about all the sad stories. After finish smoke then procced to the bathroom to have a bath. Nothing much to shout about on the bathing part like SOP lor hee.

Ok to the action part. Started off with abit of kissing then since read alot of stories here about the squirting part so wanted to try it out man see whether really got fountain o not. Truthfully after fingering for awhile i can sense my fingers n hand getiing wetter then suddenly felt something squirting onto my hand. oh man FIRST TIME man wonderful haha!!!!!! finger her till she cannot take it n rush to put on the rubber for me. Did missionary and ended with that hee not much stamina...... but during the process can hear put put sound think she came a few more times. anyway after tat smoke another stick and rested. after smoking she came over n touch me like initating another round.

The second round better still man. Now she's on top and she really know how to enjoy herself man can feel her squirting with my prick still inside best. second round did for quite some time n i really sweat and she was really panting very heavily. Think she came at least 6-7 times man she was uncontrolablly grabbing me to go in deeper. Made the whole blanket damn wet. Really 1 big eye opener for me, never really expected that a woman can squirt so many times. Closing part we 2 were joking that i made her came alot of time and she also made me come out water (sweat).

Really a very big thank u to bro walabis

Looks : 4/10 ( if she is in her 20s, she's really a beauty)
Boobs : 7/10 ( a B cup i would say but just nice for her figure nipples senstive too )
BBBJ : dunnno how to rate only had a short 1 as was fingering her and she stopped halfway.......she cannot take it
FJ : 8/10 very accommodating and very very WET
Figure : 9.5/10 ( really good even after she has given birth )
RTF : y not

P.S.
Pls get contact from threadstarter. comply with the rules of the forum.

Last edited by Super4V1Blue; 20-07-2007 at 03:01 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
Old 21-07-2007, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1319 / Power: 21
besarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud of

Any bros who has bonked and experience the squirting from Ping Ping, can confirm whether her squirt is as "fierce" or "strong" as these video ? If not, how many % as fierce/strong as the squirt in these video ?

http://www.redtube.com/2400
http://www.redtube.com/2343

Thanks

Cheers

Your kind patience is requested as I do not have the privilege to login everyday.

Thank you
Old 21-07-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
dragon8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had my 2nd session with her.

She is in a much better mood today, thus produced more juice! Puzzles me where she got all these; I painted her until she squirtted, and after, I fingered her again until she shot more!

Good news that she will stay longer, will RTF more!
Old 22-07-2007, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 19
satyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great girl to be with. And of course it does help to hold your interest when there's such special and unique talent that Ping Ping offers generously every time.

Last night, Friday night was in fact my 4th visit with Ping Ping. And I'm now so very comfortable with her. The sex was of course amazing!! As I slowly twirl my tongue around her clit and pussy, she would reward my sensuous efforts with a refreshing spray of clear liquid into my mouth and on my lips and cheeks. We would kiss passionately and make love, and she would scream every minute or so from another explosive orgasm she's experiencing. The sheets would be drenched and we would lie naked in each other's arm. That night, she even fell asleep, and I let her for almost and hour.

All in all, it's an 11/10 ratings from me. Exquisite!!!

Cheers
Old 22-07-2007, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ahseng9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Ping Ping, another horny MILF who can squirt

Hi, I tried Ping Ping on friday night at 9.30pm! Thanks to Bro Walabis.
She told me that normally she will done do late svc but decided so because biz was slow that day.
We drove to neaby 81 frm but it was full! We went to another 81.
She is a very nice gal & very emotional because her hubby(sick) back home & daughter are in China.

Stats:
Looks : 6/10 (Got long hair)
Boobs : B
Bbbj : 8 (Deep throat)
Squirt : 10 (Boy was we wet)
FJ : 8 (Very accomodting, alots of positions)

Basically I will give her service 10 (top notch) but I noticed that whenever she squirted, I am forced out by her squirts! (Haha very forceful squirts)
Very wet experiences! Great for 1st timer on squirts but not my cup of tea.
Had 2 shots with her.
Old 22-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 17
Gunner75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGunner75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGunner75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGunner75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Ping Ping, another horny MILF who can squirt

Yesterday feeling horny as the weather was cold, so rtf Bing Bing when she replied that she is available.

This is my 2nd time rtf so she feels more comfortable making love with me. I shall skip the bathing portion. On the bed, I begin with my foreplay first. I slowly lick from her ears down to her neck and alternate between these 2 areas for a few minutes. Once in a while, can feel that she is taking a few deep breaths & she is moaning "kuai dian, wo shou bu liao le"; "wo yao ni tian wo de b". Next i move my hands to feel her pussy, it is damn wet. Can see that the juices are starting to flow out so I move my mouth southwards to service her. After a few minutes of licking & teasing, she squirted & it wetted my spectacles. No choice, I have to wear it in order to witness the "squirting".

Then she suggests to move into 69 position as she wants to eat my dick too as she is damn horny now. She helps to put on the condomn & hungrily sucking my hard rod now. I halted my assault as I wanted to enjoy her blowing. After a while, I began to lick her again & after few hard licks, she squirts again. Hai...I shouldn't be under her in that position as some of the juices flew directly into my mouth.

She says cannot take it anymore and requests me to fxxx her now. I begin with missionary position with her legs up on my shoulders to gain deeper penetration. Then I put down her legs flat and fxxx slowly, move my body up down very slowly & this bring her to climax and she hugs me tightly saying she had another climax again. Next we change to doggy style and after a while I cummed with my hands groping her two melons.

Summary:-

Looks: 5.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10 (I request for BJ)
FJ: 9/10
Overall attitude: 8.5/10

Another satisfying bonk to end the day.
Thanks Bro Walabis.
Old 22-07-2007, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 23
juda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by besarhuge2 View Post
Any bros who has bonked and experience the squirting from Ping Ping, can confirm whether her squirt is as as these video ? If not, how many % as fierce/strong as the squirt in these video ?

http://www.redtube.com/2400
http://www.redtube.com/2343

Thanks

Cheers
Bro, Not so "fierce" & "strong" la.... You got to experience yourself!

She is fxxking good!
Old 23-07-2007, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Champs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bro Walabies, thanks and appreciated (ice ice) contact. Think I’m lucky enough, first time call, first time pickup and first arrangement, bingo. IMHO FR below,

Ping is generally chatty and friendly who is not into rushing. She’s a very nice and considerate lady as well by far since the day started “bonking exercise”. (room S$30 so expensive, is not big what, get refund and we change another hotel)
Would not go too much into detail on her stats, but she is a long-hair, tall lady with good figure especially when she walks, nice pair of B+ boobs (est. but she told me being worked-on before). On her look wise, think you’ll not whistle when see her on the road-side, but I’ll if she was kidda 6-8 years younger or if she really take good care of her skin etc (only notice she quite attractive under dim light on side view, no direct contact on the facial skin which make her looks older)

Into the room, while enjoying our Milo/Coffee (yuan-yang) and smoking, tcss for quite some time till she signal “time for shower”. Clothing off and went to shower and she would heartily come and ask if “assistance” needed – told her to rest first. Her turn to wash while I rest…
Back to bed, continue to tcss and she started caressing and explore my body, with gentle touched and stroking on my man-hood, some reaction…soon I reciprocate and massage her boobs. Not long after, the tongues was engaged in fierce sparring while both our hands were not properly behaving and start roaming across the mountain, cave, and rod. She’s good to realize the movement of my hand down south and gladly split her long apart for access - think she love to be fingered.
Damn, have been raining the past few days but seems like I experiencing drought, it was rather dry down there, so I continue my tongue running across her neck after breaking spar, while she begins to tongue my ear-loop, move to her boobs, suck and lick as if the pairs are my property – but fountain seems like not filled with water, still dry (thinking no chance to witness today). My brush soon move further down-south and catbath her hip-bone, stomach and groin area while finger still intact. Finally till the area while guys like to eat, women like being eaten, painting job begin with finger coordinating while she was shifting herself left, right, centre, up & down and moaning, and yes…water is flowing, fountain finally back to normal. In a short moment, she rush herself almost into sitting position (think she wanna avoid me being splashed by her jet) and first “gosh” of her cum juice shot out (some 6-10cm far into the air and landed onto mattress). While I return to her boobs and finger continues, seems like she loves it. Not long after, can sense that she came again. She and her cunt were breathing breathlessly and can see her “hum” was contracting along with her grasp of breath, and I just paused a while before going again with the same finger act, this time with 2 fingers, and she’s in heaven…followed another flush of juice which my fingers were totally wet. She asked me to cap quickly , and can’t wait to eat my dick with her hum, capped and go top of her with different speed of penetration while she was moaning more heavily till I unload…By now she was hugging me tightly and stay in that position, experiencing the 'hum eat cock' effect for the next couple of minutes…Clean up and continue a long tcss. GFE was damn good as she’ll laid on you like girlfriend after being satisfied. She also ask to hook her bra. lol
Despite I initiate to go off since she’s arranging next session, she constantly told me need not rush as I’ve taken a 2hr room, she also show the sms that her appointment will be after 6pm, still got time:- such was the thoughts.

Name: Ping Ping
Place: GuangDong
Height:172m
Weight: 52Kg
Looks: 5.
Body: Nice figure with no extra fats, model’s build
Boobs: think 33b+
BJ: Think was good (69 she below), as I kept focus on the fountain act
AR: Think can feel she did some around the area, not directly though
FJ: 8 well coordinate with good moan. Not tight, but at least you feel it:- seeing the hum breathing heavily was an enjoyment
Overall: Change my mood for the day…
RFT: Need to try the other contacts first before RFT..

Damage: $60 + tips/tips + $30 Rm + $2 CD 3 pcs..

Bros, seeing from video is one thing, experience is another. I'm glad i finally experience, at least for once!!!

Cheers,
Champs
Old 24-07-2007, 05:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -184 / Power: 0
game10199 game10199

Thanks for bro Walabis for sharing Ping Ping's contact with me and as promised my FR:

Tried her last week. Making contact, very difficult as she is getting popular and most slots are taken up. Plus her "restricted" hours lagi worse..

Anyways after smsing her my hotel room, she was on time, coming within a few short mins.

First impressions: wah lau, she even taller than me! (I am only average height..) Face - very MNLF. If I cover her face, with her long hair.. really like model..

Friendly, can TCSS well. Only problem once she goes into her sob story very sian.. almost didn't want to bang her..

Name: Ping Ping
Place: Hunan but based in GuangDong.
Height: tall !
Looks: 5.5/10 - very dried up look.
Body: 7.0/ 10 - slim, model’s build
Boobs: 6/10 0 Only B cup, fake somemore..
BJ: Nil
FJ: 7/10 - very hardworking.
RFT: Probably not as there was no chemistry. Therefore I did not witness any squirting.

Damage: $60

Once again, thanks to Bro Walabis for the contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread