The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 19
satyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ping Ping, another horny MILF who can squirt

Met her yesterday late afternoon. When Ping Ping walked into the room, I was taken by surprised. Damn this girl IS TALL! Me only 170cm. She 172cm + High heel shoes (3 inches), she was towering over me!!. But in a good way. Tall, very long silky hair, slim slim body, nice sizeable tits, and legs that go on forever. Any runway model would kill for a set up like hers. However, having a runway model's body also means she's a little on the skinny side. A bit bony here and there.

The sex was quite unbelievable. She a genuine squirter! I always love to wank off to Hotaru Akane, Japan's undisputed number one AV Idol squirter. Now I'm actually bonking one. My face was drenched. My balls were drenced. The bedsheet was drenched.

But amazing as the sex was, I enjoyed talking to her just as much. PP is to me, a very down to earth person. For some reason, we got along very well, and before we knew it, a majority of the 2 hours was devoted to chatting. Anyway, she was too spent and dried out to go for a second round haha.

Face: 5 (not a looker at all. sweet lips though)
Body: 6 (I'm not into model type bodies)
Boobs: 7 (enhanced but nicely shaped and pronounced responsive nipples)
Legs: 7.5 (special mention cos they are the longest I've seen on a FL)
BBBJ: 6 (only average for me)
FJ: 9 (exquisite!! cums very easily. Squirts 50% of the time)
GFE: 8 (we connected very well, she's cool. I'll probably see her often)
Damage: 60+tips

Cheers
PS.Thanks a mil Bro Walabis. And ss promised, a meet-up and a FR on Ping Ping over the weekend

Last edited by satyr365; 09-07-2007 at 11:36 AM.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

thanks to threadstarter, i managed to bonk bing bing yesterday. and here is my fr as promised.

looks: sweet milf
body: very long legs and very nice legs
bbbj: very good suction i must say. very nice like having sotong at your didi
foreplay: very good. especially the water fountain action really squirt well
fj: very tight hole. very nice

all in all, she is worth the money for 60+tips

thanks once again threadstarter for sharing
Old 10-07-2007, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Ping Ping, another horny MILF who can squirt

Thanks to Bro Walabis , I manage to try Ping Ping yesterday.

The whole thing was a new experience and it really bring sex to a higher level. Have you ever try a gal who came so many times till I lost count… In terms of looks she is not too bad, a very normal looking gal but she is tall and slim and with a pair of good size boobs.
We started of chatting for a while, smoking a cige and my hands start to get naughty. After a while it’s like a mad rush trying to take each other’s clothes off. To cut the story short, I finger her numerous times and it only take less than 5 secs for her to squirt EACH time! End up have a very wet bed and a very tire gal. We enjoy ourselves so much till she start stroking my didi, manage to wake him up a second time and she tell me in Chinese that she want to be on top. So I just let her ride me and I just lie back and enjoy and she rides it fast and furious. She come again a number of times till she is tired and stop riding and lie on top of me…overall, yesterday I really have a Fu*king good time!
Bros out there who have not tried before a gal who squirt…she is worth every single cent.

Thanks again Bro Walabis.

jazzcraz
Old 10-07-2007, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 17
ricsgsg has a brilliant futurericsgsg has a brilliant futurericsgsg has a brilliant futurericsgsg has a brilliant futurericsgsg has a brilliant futurericsgsg has a brilliant futurericsgsg has a brilliant futurericsgsg has a brilliant futurericsgsg has a brilliant futurericsgsg has a brilliant futurericsgsg has a brilliant future

Thks to bro walabis for her contact and had a good section with her on Sunday afternoon

Name: Ping Ping
Looks: 6/10
Ht : 1.73m ^^ She's tall, beautiful legs
Wt : 53kg ^^ guess, not fat cos of her height.
Body : 7/10 ^^ nice sexy body esp the (.)(.)!
BBBJ : 7/10 ^^ Good licking n sucking..lick down my balls till nearly reaching my ass,tot giving me Ar,,,,but
licking : 8.5/10 ^^ she love it, can see her pussy squeez n squirts wen i lick n finger her,,,,,result, face all wet ;p
FJ : 9/10 ^^ she's wet. she squirted many times during Fj...i fuck few stork than pull out and she'll start squirting than fuck again,pull out again,,,oh she squirt again.... oh so thrilling.....first time see ;D
Attitude: 8/10 - very friendly girl.

Damage: $60, tips $20, rm $20

Rtn: Yes,,,,soon
Old 10-07-2007, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
oyeah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Ping Ping, another horny MILF who can squirt

bros tis is very 1st virgin FR... so if i wrote anything wrong... i apologise...

my 1st FR:
Today early in the morning 8.30am called her but no one answered, called again aft 15min at last she picked up ... ask if she free this afternoon 2pm and she said yes.. o say dun wait liao faster book her or else no chance...
abt 1/2 hr later she called back n ask 1pm and i agreed...

fast forward to 12.45pm...

reach JC h81 where she said she more familiar w/t JC... got a room... called her to tel the room no... went into the room shower and came out realise the new pack of cd in the car... faster dress n went to the car to get... all tis while she haven reach...

called her again n she say she will reach in another 5 min... so went to take the 2nd shower (weather very hot...) and waited in my b'day suit and watch tv... ring ring... my hp rang... o shit!! OC called ... ask where m i and was thinking hard how to reply... jus then ding dong( stil on the phoe w/t OC)... door bell rang... siao la ... did OC hear the bell heart beating very fast... faster open the door and saw this towering over me lady... slim and tall.. nice figure... wait OC stil on the line... die dun noe wat to say liao... mesmerize by ping ping body beauty and stil thinking of a story to tel OC... PP saw me on the phone came in quietly and i faster shake off OC and hang up...

WOW... 33yr MILF stil hav such a body... wah.... ask me i wanna shower i told i had liao so she stripped and went for a bath... came out wrap around in the towel and ask if wanna a drink she going to make some milo+coffee her new drink... i gently decline... as she she preapring her drink i naughtly drop her towel and there in the bright light was the slim model body and a nice 75B cupper.. i was like a wolf then waiting to jump and eat her... haha...

aft some tcss and her drink... i start to finger her, french and tasting thru her body from the top... smells good...out of a sudden she start screaming and yes there was the famous squirt... WAH... (my first virgin sight of a squirt...)...

saw her panting and stop and let her rest for a while... she stop panting liao and getting more relax under the blanket... again my finger went for it again... haha... there goes the 2nd volcano (the bed was damn wet by now)... haha... finger a few more times and she already squirt like 6 times liao... wah... she one hell of a wet lady... ask her bbbj me she oblige... wah shiok her bbbj... ask ger to turn ard and there goes my naughty little finger... finger f**k her... 1 finger 1st and she squirt... 2 fingers and again her famous thing... cannot tahan ask to cap and bang in missonary... damn my didi and balls all cover by her water... 10min i came in missonary... lie down on her boobs... and rested for a while and her hp sms came in... it was another bro sms in english and she cant undertand and ask me to reply for her... (So bros... if u cant sms in chinese best cal her cos she cant read english, like wat i did better cal her or else she may not reply...) tcss again... my finger start again and there goes ROUND 2... round 2 is the same as round 1...

finish up round2 and went to wash up and check out and send her to eunos MRT... check out as a sextified man... haha...

Skin: 8/10 Very smooth and smells good.
Looks: 6/10 Ordinarily looking
Figure: 8/10 Very beautiful figure at her age. About 172 cm, 52 kg. slim model figure.
Boobs: 8/10 75B cup (as wat it read on her bra). very nice and soft but fake (she told me she had enhance)
Catbath: 7/10 ,didnt had much from her as i was doing most of the job.
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 WET, WET and WET, she squirted (>12 times including fingering) and cunt juice keep flowing and very wet the bed,
Attitude: 9/10 Customer oriented. Excellent attitude.
Overall: 8.5/10 Sex-tisfying.
Damage: $80 + $20 (room) + $3.50 (1 box 3pcs condom)
Time Usuage: 1 hour and 30 minutes ( 2 rounds)
RTF: Defintely another one
Old 10-07-2007, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Champs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bros,

Just wanna share below link..relevant topic..
Regret if somehow offended ie put in the wrong post..Very newbie here..

http://www.redtube.com/2400
http://www.redtube.com/2343

Cheers..
Old 10-07-2007, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
buzzing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you bro walabis for the contact..

just finish a session with her. nice lady, didnt experience the squirt. due to some brother was fingering her for one hour til she bleed. poor thing!! did alot of talking instead.... very nice lady so please please treat her nice.

plus... if that brother is here... please cut your nails!! u might casue her an infection, which will not be good to the rest of the brothers..

same to any brother that is thinking of finger any lady.... please be kind.. at least cut and file down your nails..

thanks bro.. a real gem!!

cheers
Old 12-07-2007, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
bigwish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st Thanks to bro Walabis for the contact. Tried Bing 2 days ago, very nice lady, really like gf feeling. If u want to make her squirt, u must have the chemistry with her lor. When i paint her and finger her, the bed sheet was wet after a while, cunt juice just flow like water. Really enjoy looking at the pussy when it start to hv such effect, 1st time saw a horny girl squirt like that. When i bonk her while cowgirl style, my lower body all wet esp my didi area. Keep teasing her about her squirt, she keep saying... u "bad egg" make me come so many time.. "how sung". I bonk her 2 times in 2 hours, normally i do not do that... but for this sex queen is exceptional. She told me she didn't have sex for almost 2 years since something happen in the family, she told me she needed to do FL for some medical bills, so hope that bros out there ps treat her well and tips her more if u find that her service is good. Her stat report as follow....

Name : Bing x 2
Look : MILF ( 6.5/10) I love milf mah
body : 8/10
Ht : 172
Wt : 50kg
bbbj : 7/10
Frenching : Yes, 7/10
Fingering : Yes
Painting : Yes, she enjoys it
FJ : 9/10
GFE : 10/10
Attitude : 10/10
Wetness : 11/10
Damage : $120 (2 shots) + tips + rm + rubber
RTF : Yes, after payday.

Last edited by bigwish; 12-07-2007 at 09:17 AM.
Old 17-07-2007, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wildbull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First I must thks xiao ma ge for sharing me the ctc,was drinking in the early noon yesterday & felt so horny,so call bing2 & was ask to book a rm at Sxkxxx81 & she arrive 10mins later.Infront of me is a very tall lady with very mature face & very sexy figure.She is really a good love making partner & we bonk,french & enjoy each other for more than an hour.She really squirt alot that wet up the bed,my mouth & didi.The whole session with her was so high for both of us even after I unload she still don't let me pull out but hug me real tight,french & kiss me all over.After that we hide & hug each other under the blanket & talk (kiss & french again)until the timeout.Bath & paid her w/tips & sent her to her next destination.Will rtn to her again & another big thks to ts again for sharing this gem

Dmg---$60+$20tips+$20rm
Old 18-07-2007, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 20
icarus78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A BIG thanks to Xiao Ma Ge!!!

Tried out Bing2 on 16th, Monday.
Tall lady with good figures, average look tho, but her long flowing hair make up for the flaws.

Wet, wet experience!!! And Shiok Shiok Experience!!!

A must try for every guy to get the feeling of being the superhero in bed!!!
She really makes me feel great, as she cum again and again during the session!!!

Damage: $60 + tips $10 + Hotel $20
Old 18-07-2007, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 17
curious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercurious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks to bro walabis for sharing this gem.tried her monday.as i'm using a private num phone and maybe due to this she made a mistake and at the same time she agree two customer(me and another bros) so LL waited for 30mins

when she is in my room,could see tears from her from eyes and she look shag also.then later she told me abt her sad story and keep saying sorry and willing to pay for the extend of the room.hope bros can help her

so we french like no tomorrow and and paint her,for a min she squirt(not like what we seen,burst like tap) no smell too.after that she bj for me then go for missionary,dogstyle and back to missionary.overall its a good bonk and her figure is good too.hope bros who want to have a secssion with her,pls treat her nicely.happy bonking.sorry for my broken english

damage:60+40(tips)+20(room)
Old 18-07-2007, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 17
Gunner75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGunner75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGunner75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGunner75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Ping Ping, another horny MILF who can squirt

A very big thank u to Bro Walabis for sharing with me this wonderful gem. Arrange for a session with her after work after getting the contact this morning.

I am a lucky guy as i managed to witness her "squirting"... it must be my "tongueful" skills has improved to a higher level.
In terms of wetness, she has definitely surpass "Yinzi-the Beijing OL" + her special skill.

Overall, a super enjoyable session & planning to rtf her soon.
Paid her $60+$20tips exclude rm+cd.

Thanks bro.
Old 18-07-2007, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Was actually feeling horny today. So give walabis a call & ask him for PP ctc nos. Without hesitation he give to me & i call her. She told me she's only available at 1pm so quickly make my way to GL meet up with popiah & wala for a quick lunch den off to the designated hotel instruct by her.

Once in the room sms her the room nos & she arrive within 10mins. When saw her at 1st on her look was pretty disappointed. But she do have a beautiful & a bit tann body plus her GFE feeling is damn good too. We were lying down on the bed close to each other(with my clothes still on & she left with her pink bra & panties) She ask me something like what make me look for her? My ans to her: Cos heard from others u know how to make water fountain . We both got a good laugh & she tell me her water fountain is faulty liao. . Huh??? But was determine to make her squirted. Me was looking deeply into her eyes & at this time our tongue is fiercely fighting with each other. She slowly take my clothes off my hand were roaming her body take out her bra & panties my tongue were servicing her from head to nose den deep french. Slowly my lip went south to the nipples & starting to nimble on it lick her slowly from left to right den right to left & she breathing heavily at that time. Slowly my hand went down south to feel her cunt & she is not only wet but very wet liao. So follow by my mouth went down to give her a good lick & DAMN!!!! She's squrited!!! Tot she says her water fountain is spoilt? kekeke! Not wasting anymore time me start to lick harder & she can't take it anymore & squrited a few more times. She beg me to put on the condom & bonk her. But i refuse so she push me back & started to rape me. Must really comment her catbath is good her bbbj is even better. So instead of enjoying myself i pull her body toward me & we did a 69. Can sense that she stop bbbj me as she can't take it anymore & her moaning sound have filled the room. She again squirted again wahahah! This time round is the time to bonk her. Put on the cap & she's on top of me what a horny girl she is. She started to rock me very very fast & she also squirted very fast too damn the bed is alrdy quite wet. Den change to missionary she squirted a few more time the sound is like poo poo till the both of us cummed. What a good sextisfy bonk i had today

Since there are so many detail abt PP. So will not elaborate too much on it.
Btw thank you for reading my poor FR & to those newbie pls dun pm me for PP contact only pm walabis let him decide whether ur qualify bo? Those pm me will definitely get zap from me.

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 19-07-2007, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 18
SonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant future

Thks bro walabis for the contact, apologise for the late forum due to some problems. Anyway here my forum on her (Bing Bing)
, managed to mit her up aft her work & we proceed together to my designated hotel. Hmm actually 1st look at her not too bad. Milf , my favourite at the moment. Manage to click quite well with her & once inside the room started our action. She undress mi & mi vice versa, than proceed to shower together & on bed her cathbath was sensual & i cant stop licking her pussy. As can guess she was damn wet & is the 1st time saw a ger squirt . Damn excited. Her bbbj was consider quite gd.
Aft that put on rubber & bonk her in a few postions b4 loading.

Specs:

Name : Bing Bing
Looks: 6/10(milf)
Skin: Quite well maintain , smooth
Figure: 8/10(gd gd figure, porportional well maintained)
Boobs: Big for mi i guess
BBBJ: 8/10 (great)
Cathbath: 8/10
Fuck: 8.5/10 (including the squirts)
RTF: Definitely

Great geat gem not to be missed.
Old 19-07-2007, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
PinkPinkOne34C deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Bro Walibais to sharing the contact.

Very nice lady and fun to talk to. No rush and always trying to put on a smile.

Name – Bing Bing
Face – 5/10
Age – mid thirties
Height –1.7m with slim and long legs 10/10…very sexy…can lick her from head to toes
Weight – should be about 45kg as I could carry her with no problems
Hair – long straight hair
Body – tan and smooth
Boobs – B cup
Pussy – trim and wet with plenty of water
Fingering – Yes but please be gentle…
Frenching – Yes 8/10
Cath bath – Yes 8/10
AR and balls lick - yes 7/10
Bbbj – 7/10
Fj – 7.5/10
Damage – $60 + (tips) 1 shot excluding hotel and cap