The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-06-2007, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute
Bing Bing, another horny MILF who can squirt

Rec’d a call from a PRC last week to help her friend arrived from Guangzhou. Arranged to pick her up at the coffee near her stay.
She wore a thin white-T in her hot mini short show off her long pair of leg. Her height reminds me of Xiao Yun we proceed to H81 in Changi Road as it not far from her stay. Upon reaching the Hotel reception, a lot of buaya men in the coffee shop kept staring at her, guess was her nice long leg attracted them.
She offered to bathe for me and of course I never decline.
After shower, I off all lights and show time!!
I started to arouse her licking her B cup boobs around and those erected nipples. I fondling her face and slowly move down stroking her clit and finally zeroing the right hole. She responded with nice moaning sound.
Next my tongue do the walking around her body before down her and she never stopped me, my tongue took over my hand job and continued from there. I realized her pussy damn wet.
Almost of 15 minutes foreplay conducted by me, my tongue exhausted and laid flat for her to take turn. She followed my style .licking my body, chest and nipples and her hand stroking my dick at the same time. I can felt she’s a good sex worker even better than Xiao Yun.
Next come the triple BJ, wow good suction with good pace and speed. I was like in my dreamland and that moment lasted quite long and almost cum in her mouth.
I turned her over and we in 69 positions and each our individual tour of duty.
However she did not do her part very long and maybe she on the high. Her moaning sound getting louder and louder and me working harder and harder. Best thing when she knew she is coming, she warned me and said “coming coming...” I can hear the pui pui sound and her cunt juice shoot out!! Lucky I Siam all else straight to my face... ha ha ha!! She squirted...
She said she cannot take it and inserted the condom into my already harden dick. She positions herself and ride on top of me. Slow and steady rock and she looked like enjoying herself with a stick in her pussy. Knowing she got tired I lifted and position her pumping her in missionary. I lifted her buck tock and legs on my shoulder. She begged me to pump her fast and hard as she said she like it and never had this kind of experience before.
We switched to all sort of positions...doggies style, on the dressing table, on the floor and even the bath tub!!
Finally we go back to the bed and I removed my CD and shoot my milky on to her body.

Ping Ping’s detail
Province: Guangzhou
Looks: 5.5/10- She not a looker but got a very nice long hair touched her waist. The long hair scores half a point. She looks like a TCS part time actress. She more on those auntie role.
Figure: 9/10- Devil figure!!! tall girl about 1.72m same as Xiao Yun, weighing like 50 kg, Yes she got a model height and slim. In fact her figure is better than Xiao Yun.
Skin: 8/10- A little tanned but smooth.
Armpit: Confirm no hair!!
Boobs: 34B cup. She got very nice boobs and looks enhance but she denied.
Pussy: 9/10 Freaking WET! No smell. Not so hairy pussy. Quite tide too.

Ping Ping’s Service
Frenching: 9/10 another good frencher
BBBJ: 9/10- A very good to me.
FJ: 9/10- the session was good bcos she is really horny for sex! Fucking a soaking wet pussy never fails to make my day! Especially she SQUIRTS!! I guess at least 7 to 8 times
Attitude: 8/10- a very easy get along girl if you can click with her.
Overall: 8.8/10 – her figure and service added her value though she not a looker

Damage: $60 + $10 (tips) + $20 (Hotel charges)

Once again she not a looker if you look for chio bu she not really but a modern china ah lian type.
She asked me to intro only reliable cheongsters and hopes no frank calls. I will only pass her contact to those bros who are interested and have at least have one FR posting in this forum.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
brattz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ping Ping, another horny MILF who can squirt

Thanks to bro walabis again for sharing another MILF contact! Once again was feeling unusually horny this afternoon. I called Ping Ping and she was free! YES!!! I went over to Paya Lebar MRT station to meet her.

I took her to the budget hotel in JC. It was quite a busy sunday and got to wait like 15 minutes before we can get started.

The usual shower routine with fantasy service from. She wash me thoroughly.. make sure my dick is clean. Ping ping rather chatty. Felt a certain chemistry between us like some long lost friends.

After shower lying on the bed, Ping Ping gave me some soft massage to stimulate me and followed by licking on my nipples. Damm... Boy can she really lick... Normally, I don't fancy nipples licking cos most gals would literally "bite" on my nipples - I felt more pain than pleasure.

Next come the Bare Back Blow Job,damn it !! this girl also really know how to give my dick a very sextifaction moment. The blowing job speed was just nice and will sure shoot my load on to her mouth if I not ask for a STOP !!

After all this wonderful BBBJ, I told her my turn to perform liao. Gave her a paint job all over her body. Was pleasantly pleased to find that her cunt and boobs are beautifully shaped. It is like a exact duplicate from those "fake cunt" that you find in the sex shop.

Think she cannot resist my painting job. Once my tongue reached her cunt she gave out a loud moan. Yes.. damn LOUD !! She gave me a kind of warning which I never notice during my licking and sucking on those clam meat and out of sudden.."cunt water" plash on to my face !! shit !!! no wonder never strike my 4D today !! ha ha ha !!!!

She asked to stop and proceed to cap my dick. She rided on me on top..humping up and down my erected pole!! Next proceed to screw her missionary. Entry doesn't have much resistance. Just after a few stroke, she started to moan loudly. If she is faking it, she is one of hell of a good actress!

That position lasted me quite long and she squirted like 3 times before move back to woman on top position. Her cunt seems to "suck" on my dick. I lost all defences when she compliemented on my love making skills. I shot out all my load while in that position.

FR on Yin-Zi
Skin: 8/10 Very smooth.
Looks: 5/10 Ordinarily looking but somehow she behave very sexy especially when she walk.
Figure: 8/10 Very beautiful figure at her age. About 172 cm, 48 kg. slim and proportionate figure.
Boobs: 8/10 34B cup. very nice and soft but touch hard in someway
Sexy Massage: 8/10, she knew where my right spot !!
Catbath: 8/10 ,she was good in someway too.
BBBJ: 8/10 one of the best BBBJ I tried so far
FJ: 9/10 WET, WET and WET, she squirted and cunt juice keep flowing and wet the bed, I wonder how many times she cum...plenty of feeling. Like fucking an old friend. Plenty of moaning. Damn shiok!
Attitude: 9/10 Customer oriented. Excellent attitude.
Overall: 8.5/10 Sex-tisfying.
Damage: $60 + $10 (tips) $20 (room) + $2 (condom)
Time Usuage: 1 hour and 30 minutes
RTF: Defintely another one for very sure
Old 03-07-2007, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
RC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks Bro for the contact

Met her yesterday afternoon

just a shot FR

Ping Ping’s detail
Province: Guangzhou
Looks: 6/10
Figure: 9/10

Boobs: 34B cup.

Ping Ping’s Service
Frenching: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 10/10
Overall: 8/10

Sorry no time to write a lot

OC around
Old 04-07-2007, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 20
irjasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyirjasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
Bro Brattz,thks you for your FR.

As of yesterday till now ,
76 requesting for her contact.
40 I replied.
22 of them on my unread status.
6 called her.
3 tried her.
1 FR.
guess i shall post the next fr den. =) all tis happened on monday.
hello bro walabis...thanx for replying to my msg so quiklY!!! realli efficient. haha. aniwayz,i was tinking of heading over to lupsup bar on a monday afternoon to relax n teh neh neh...but the place full house...so gotta book for another day. bopian...at office noting much to do(my job flexible timing).. so decided to try this squirter pingping.
i had earlier msg her alredy to tel her tt small horse bro had given me her no. so i called her again at about 3plus...but she say she not free..so we arranged to mit @6.15pm at eunos. reached there...called n waited. knn,saw one aunty dress like go market lidat kip looking at me...i stress! dun tell me is this one! suddenly out of the corner of my eye,i saw tis tall lady in super short shorts,n damn bloody long hair walking towards me..see alredy excited...den she took out her hp n called...'ring ring', it was her!!
upon closer look...alil milf..but juz the way i like it. =) proceeded to changi rd hotel 81. e one near eunos mrt la..i not realli sure which rd...after so long im still a road idiot.haha. so got a rm...den realize no condoms! ask her go up...i walk to the shell nearby n got a pack of durex.
got up to the room n haf some small chat..shes real nice. den she asked me whether nid to bath for me not..cos she alil shy. so i say its ok...i bath myself. after i bath,she bath. lie on bed tcss awhile. she say shes shy cos im so young....10yrs gap...so she feels like shes committing a crime, like raping me. haha. tt was funny.
soon after some sweet talk...gave her some service. play wif her neck area, den proocedd to twiddle wif her tits n nipples. bfore going further down south. spent quitesome time giving her service...cos i wanna see her squirt! but after nearly 15 to 20mins of servicing ar...never shoot ley. disappointed..but alot of juice flowing out sia...my whole hand all wet!
next,her turn to service me...bbbj was veri good..after bout 15mins of bj,proceed to main course.. veri willing to change position,n i tink se realli noes how to enjoy herself. most of the action she do n she will juz moan n moan...shiok. so juz fuck fuck fuck...den shoot. =)
clean up,bath,tcss awhiel more. den proceed to check out n i drop her near her home.

looks:7/10 (i like milfs!)
body:8/10 (quite saggy,cos milf ma. but slim,n e way she walk ar...see alredy u wanna fuck!)
bbbj:7/10
fj:7/10
rtf: yes!!!

thanx bro walabis for the no...shes reali a great find. =)
Old 05-07-2007, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 21
avwolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavwolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks bro walabis for the contact.
so here is my FR.

Honestly, was quite disappointed initially when picking her up cos the face really looks old. but the body is tall and slim with long leg. she is also very friendly and chatty. so i think all these make up for her looks.

Once the action start, I begin to service her cos i want to see her squirt. However, after much fingering and licking, there is no squirting at all although I can see that she is enjoying my service very much and she also have to ask me to stop cos she can't take it anymore. She was like so high that she was cuddling up like a prawn and body shaking. So I was wondering why she was so high but never squirt.

Never mind, she proceed to do a BBBJ for me. quite good i must say and we also do 69.
after a while of 69, she says she want me to enter her now. so put on cap and proceed to missionary. during the pumping, can hear alot of sounds coming from her cunt. I don't know how to describe the sound exactly. I think that must be the cunt contracting during orgasm.

She is also willing to change a few position. During one of the position, she said like "it's coming out", i thought she is going to squirt but never cos the bed still dry after that. Finished off in the missionary position.

As I looks much younger than her, she said she don't feel right having sex with a younger man. She said that in China, normally a girl won't have sex with a younger man.

After the action, we continue with some TCSS. before leaving, paid her $60 + $10 tips. Normally, I don't give tips but after hearing her sad stories, I can't bear not to. Haha, I guess this is one of the reason that most pros said that singapore man are good cos they are more soft-hearted and kind.

Looks: 4.5 (although not to the extent of cover the face, bomb the base, I will say you will have to go for her service and attitude rather than her look.
Body: 7 - tall and slim with nice fake B boobs. Can feel the implants while groping her breasts...hehehe...
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 8
RTF: Don't think so cos never squirt as in previous FRs...hehe
Old 05-07-2007, 06:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
willy_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywilly_sgsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tks alot for bro Walabis for the contact of PING PING,

Here is my FR report if not good pls dun ZAP me:-

I call up her after gettin the number from thread starter,we arrange at hotel at 2pm,so after my last appointment i went directly not to be late but i came earlier then expected,had a good bath and relax myself for 15min before i sms her,

10 min later,my door bell rang and i open the door...a very tall lady walk in with her silky long hair.wow...her figure damn good...so quickly i ask her to go for a bath and i pick up my ciggy and smoke waiting for her to come out...

when she come out...i notice her whole body is tann and her skin is nice and smooth...she sat beside me and we start to casual chat...while chatting she kept playing with my DIDI...wah lau my DIDI raise up so face and she told me to relax while she service me...her bj is good and her licking of my ball is nice too...while she was blowing me and her nice ass facing me...i tell myself...then it a routine to service back with something special so i insert my finger into her pussy...after a few pushing and pulling...SOME THING SPRAY ON TO MY FACE...wah lau...the i remember that she squirt and not only drip but really squirt...this make me cannot tahan and i ask her to lie on the bed and i start fingering her..

I finger her so much that her water come and come till she told me she can't take it anymore and she want to do it...wah...the bed was totally wet...after her request,i insert my did into her while she is lying down and i am doing her...i can feel that her pussy is contracting and gripping my DIDI and she again squirt and my balls and little bro is totally wet...so i swop and ask her to do doggy as this is my favourite position...

Cannot imagine that while i was doing she come so much water and after i come i check myself...wah lau.. my two leg and tummy is very wet...this MILF damn good lor...tks alot bro walabis for sharing this GEM...

Skin: 8/10 (Very smooth)
Looks: 6/10 (Ordinarily looking but nice smile)
Figure: 8/10 (Very good figure at her age. About 174 cm, 53 kg. slim)
Boobs: 8/10 (34B cup. very nice and soft)
BBBJ: 8/10 (not bad...got sound effect some more...)
FJ: 10/10 (VERY WET... she squirted and cunt juice keep flowing and wet the bed, I EVEN TOOK A PIC OF THE BED TO KEEP...plenty of WATER LIKE GOING TO BIG SPLASH. Damn shiok!
Attitude: 9/10 Excellent attitude.
Overall: 9/10 VERY GOOD
Damage: $60 + $10 (tips) $20 (room) + $2 (condom)
Time Usuage: 1 hour and 30 minutes
RTF: will surely go again...No horse run...
Old 05-07-2007, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
qwerqwer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thks TS for her contact and tried her yesterday

Name:He said her name is bing bing (ice) and not ping ping (flat)
Look:6/10 sexy lau chio
Body:8/10 nice figure, slim body, first sight see already can't wait to fuck her. I like the way she walk, shake her kar-cheng very sexy
Hgts:about 1.72m
Wgts:about 52 kg
Boobs:34B handful and soft
Shower/foreplay: 8/10 treat me like her baby
sexy massage: 7/10 a short one but verysensation
BBBJ: 8/10 one of the best !!
FJ:8/10 hardworking, yes she very wet, squirted and a lot of real sound effect
Overall: 8/10 , a very good bonk
Damage:$70 (+tips) and $20 room and own CD
RTFefintely will
Old 05-07-2007, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 20
impreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you to threadstarter, today I contacted Ping ping and pick her at XXX Mrt station at noon..

I suggested to bring her to the newly open hotel at the foot of Mt Faber, she agreed as I told her I will provide her some tips for transportation after the session. The reason why i chose the place is cos of my work and I need to get back to office before 2pm. She is very nice and accomdating on this...i appreciated a lot.

Look wise, i believed she score low. I would gave her not more than 5/10.

Others like BBBJ, body shape, boobs, FJ, she definitely score well. I would gave her at least a 7/10 each.

She really squirt, the bed has stains after I finger her during foreplay. This is something worth trying as I think you may not find this in your lifetime.

Ágain, thanks to Little White Horse on this special PRC Milf who squirt.

Cheers!

Old 05-07-2007, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 21
nodevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks xiao ma ge. Just tried Bing2. Yes, she just left bout 10mins ago. the least i can do for a quick pm from xiao ma ge is a immediate FR. haha

Suppose to meet her at Cxxxxi 81 but i forgot to bring IC as i took it out of wallet when i went oversea. so stupid. Hw manage to pursue her to come over my place. She was reluctant as scare someone will come home suddenly. damn thrilling as i 1st time bring FL home.

Looks 5/10 (her sweet smile make up for it)

Body 8/10 ( model body la. 10/10 for her slim sexy leg)

BBBJ 8/10 (she know how to use her tongue sia)

Frenching 7/10 (very fierce & responsive but a bit too thick tongue)

painting/fingering 20/10 (Squirt countless time, face and body all cramped up. My face, hand, everywhere WET WET WET) she keep saying dun make her cum again or tonight i cant sleep on a wet bed)

FJ 8/10 (accomodating, very natural moans. she cover her mouth sometimes to avoid neighbours detection. while in action, she keep saying she going to die. finish liao still panting after 5mins!!! )

RTF if she can stay longer, definitely. but not at my house. pressure sia.

Never got such a wet girl before. not flowing out, but shooting out! while bonking her can feeling her squirt pushing my little bro out sia. Never had that before and it must be at least 10 times my bro felt the push.

Must say she really very thoughtful. this is one hell of a gem!!! thanks bro xiao ma ge once again.

now must go dry my bed and pick up her long hair wait OC find out problem sia....
Old 06-07-2007, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Bob The Cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to the threadstarter for the contact, made an appt to bong her yesterday & trust me, if you are not into looks & want to enjoy making love, not having sex, she is the one.

She definitely is not a looker but after the session, you will definitely go back a happy man. It actually reminds me back to the time when I was still a young man.....

Stats are per other bro so I do not wish to make this thread longer.

Truely worth it!!!

Thank you, Little Horse Bro...
Old 07-07-2007, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 21
seoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thks TS walabis for her contact and promise to post a FR after trying her.

Name: Ping Ping aka Bing Bing

Looks: 5.5/10 - long straight hair almost to her waist. I would categorise her very normal looking not chio but she dress well and sexy.

Body: 8/10 - An almost perfect body !! the way she walk look like a model

Hgts: She is tall, about 1.72m tall, beautiful long legs

Wgts: around 52 kg , just nice for her hgts

BBBJ: 8/10 - One of the best I had so far. Great suck from her. No quickly job and make sure I enjoyed every moment. Her focus is on the head with some tougue action.

FJ: 8/10 - Yes, when she gets wet, she is really wet! She like hard thrilling and easy squirted many times. When she gets wild, she is unstoppable.

Attitude: 8/10 - very friendly and polite girl.

Damage: $80 including tips

RTF: - Thinking of going back to look for her liao, hahaha!

Conclusion: PP is a very pro and humble lady. When come to work, she take it serious. After the action, she asked me was I sextified and apologised to me if I did not meet my expectation.

Old 07-07-2007, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 21
jif98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro walabis again for sharing another MILF contact! Was feeling unusually horny this afternoon. I called Ping Ping and she was free! I went over to Eunos MRT station to pick her up. We headed to the nearest hotel from the MRT.

Bing Bing
Skin: 7/10
Looks: 4/10
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10
Sexy Massage: 5/10
Catbath: 6/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10 WET, WET and WET, she squirted and cunt juice keep flowing
Attitude: 9/10
Time Usuage: 1 hour
Old 07-07-2007, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Angry bingbing

sorry i do not agree to the above positive comments about her. Only the boobs pass. Cannot french fails her from the start. The fact she is not a looker did not help the mari-kita. wasted $80. RTF:No.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
oldguy388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Bro Walabis for the intro. In fact, when I request for the contact Walabis was super fast response within one day I got her no. But then was too busy to try until today. Cos die die wanna try a squirter. So as promise a FR on ping ping.

Age: 34, but actually she originally from Hubei, not GD. That was her last destination before coming here. She tells me many tall girls in Hubei
Skin: She comment herself she is not the very fair type, made a joke about complaining to her mother for not giving birth to a fair skin girl
Looks: 5/10 Not a looker but makes up by her personality and figure which is good for her age.
Her walk is very nice pace, relax-type and almost graceful. Maybe cos her posture is very good, plus her swishing long hair effect
She is damn tall, when I walk next to her, she said I am tall but actually she almost same height as me, except she say becos she was wearing high heels today.
Boobs: 34B cup. Confirmed got implants, but who cares, nips are sensitive to touch
BBBJ: one of the better ones from PRC. She enjoys giving
FJ: Maybe my skill no good, can make her wet but not squirt, which was a disappointment. Or maybe her last customer, so she already no more to squirt for the day. Even though she moan and arched her body when she come, and I can feel her pussy contracting. But her moaning seems quite genuine, not fake. As another bro mentioned, sometimes she covers her own mouth to keep volume down.
Attitude: 9/10 Very good, willing to please. Overall a nice lady.
Damage: $60 + $10 (tips) $20 (room) + CD
RTF: Maybe to see if can make her squirt
Old 09-07-2007, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
YLZYLZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ping 2 last Friday after getting the contact. Sorry for the short report but everything is basically described by previous FRs.

Looks: 5/10. Not a looker for sure. She is tall with long wavy hairs.
Boobs: 34B cup. Sensitive nipples.
BBBJ: 7/10.
FJ: 7/10. Failed to make her Squirt. Fuuny sound coming from her puss during FJ - contracting I think.
Attitude: 9/10 Very good, willing to please. Overall a nice lady.
Damage: $60 + $10 (tips) $20 (room) + CD + Summon for illegal parking.
RTF: depends if I can find a proper parking lot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread