The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: FAQ on the standing street walkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarissa
...I hope my experience will be of help to bros. It is obvious that whenever you present a foreign passport especially a China or Phillipine one, JB immigration officers seek a bribe. The question is - do you slip some money into the passport to avoid the hassle I described above and if so how much? I hope some bros here who are experienced in such matters can comment.
Those "heart in the mouth" feelings when passing the customs... they really drives adrenalines to the brains huh! I get them even nowadays. It's part and parcel of playing with fire, just have to take or leave it. However, I've not heard anyone got apprehended for being the one sending them to/fro. They are after the FL and even then, it's specific only on immigration matters (they can't prove anything about their FL work).

However, point to note is that the issue can get messy if fako passports are involved. If they've been to Singapore before (and got their finger prints stamped), they better be using the SAME passport they've used before. ICA nowadays stamp all these suspects in Singapore either at the customs and especially at the ICA building when you help them extend their VISA over the counters. It's illegal to use another passport without declaration & they find out via the finger prints system. But again, even if get caught, they are the ones that get jailed, not you.

Yes, having a return air-ticket with confirmed date is a must; good point to highlight.

Finally, the JB customs experience... yours are typical. TCSS with the officer and when you sense what they really wanted, just slip in the RM50 later as mentioned (Note: Only later, don't be the one who initiate). I never tried helping more than 1 FL at a time but RM70 for 2 sounds like a bargain I believe there may be some ways you can avoid it, maybe other bros can share.
Old 03-11-2006, 05:14 PM
Samster

goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by duan yu
From my experiences, i find when the FL approach you on the street, they're very friendly and eager. However, once inside the room, it's a different story. Most of time the feeling is that they're rushing for time and very fake. Somemore, no BBBJ and no fingering. This is especially for those at the lower Lors (8,10). For those at Lor 12, they're much better in service but their quality is lower. I guess stick to HC much better, cos the quality of gals and service is more guaranteed.
You know, I've been asking myself the same question why I still patronize street-walkers given what you mentioned too. It's a question of addressing different "needs". Over time, I know where all these different type of services stand for me; cat40/street-walkers/FL/HC/KTV (Didn't try cat80/150 yet).

For street-walkers, "looks" is the main element for me. I get to see the real thing live, AND with some chemistry gather from the quick chit-chat, then I'll decide if I want to commit w/o any obligations. You can't get that from all the other categories. Of course, if you rank services above all, the other cat will fit the bill.

I can bonk just based on looks alone; good missionary bonk is good enuff along with some TCSS to set the mood. The meat and poison theory applies.
Old 03-11-2006, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

good experience.. must go check with ISD about the procedures..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 03-11-2006, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 18
Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner
You know, I've been asking myself the same question why I still patronize street-walkers given what you mentioned too. It's a question of addressing different "needs". Over time, I know where all these different type of services stand for me; cat40/street-walkers/FL/HC/KTV (Didn't try cat80/150 yet).

For street-walkers, "looks" is the main element for me. I get to see the real thing live, AND with some chemistry gather from the quick chit-chat, then I'll decide if I want to commit w/o any obligations. You can't get that from all the other categories. Of course, if you rank services above all, the other cat will fit the bill.

I can bonk just based on looks alone; good missionary bonk is good enuff along with some TCSS to set the mood. The meat and poison theory applies.
Bro, sometimes, looks does not equals service. Most streetwalkers, on the streets.. esp pretty one.. they are good in seducing and chatting leh!!! but once u hook them up, bring up to nearby hotel.... *PUFF* everything disappear? as in....their service drop, they just wan a fast one.... one shot over, they will put on and leave... GL streetwalkers standard are deproving..maybe hard earn money.. so they rather they spend more time on the streets to have more cust than in the hotel...?

any comments?

SYT CLUB PRESIDENT&
Tiko Club No. 45!

SYT Club Recruitment - a club where SYT lovers gather and share

Will up all those who contribute. SYT Club members' priority
Old 03-11-2006, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Vinci
Bro, sometimes, looks does not equals service.
Totally agree! In fact, looks OFTEN (not only sometimes) does not equate services

If they have great looks, demand usually high, therefore spending more time on the street can hook more businesses lor. These street-walkers are in Singapore for one-shot-deals and may never come back again, so they don't bother about repeat business as much as the other categories. That's just the way it is.

Generally,
For cheap and good service: Cat40
For looks and services : Spend more (Agent FL, Cat 80/150 I believe. Do research from FR)
For niche services : HC/KTV
For looks (that instant turn-on thingy): pick one from the street!

I did write a bit about "looking beyond" the 30-45min for street-walkers earlier, so that's another plus point for them, IMHO.

So if services are really important to you, don't risk it on street-walkers lor.
Old 03-11-2006, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 18
Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!Da Vinci is one of the Best!

Quote:
Totally agree! In fact, looks OFTEN (not only sometimes) does not equate services

If they have great looks, demand usually high, therefore spending more time on the street can hook more businesses lor. These street-walkers are in Singapore for one-shot-deals and may never come back again, so they don't bother about repeat business as much as the other categories. That's just the way it is.

Generally,
For cheap and good service: Cat40
For looks and services : Spend more (Agent FL, Cat 80/150 I believe)
For niche services : HC/KTV
For looks (that instant turn-on thingy): pick one from the street!

I did write a bit about "looking beyond" the 30-45min for street-walkers earlier, so that's another plus point for them, IMHO.

So if services is really important to you, don't risk it on street-walkers lor.
YES! a very good thesis.. how about online OKTs? where do they get placed? in fact, this forum is a good place for sharing. Street walkers... they dun normally have FRs... cos' one day they standing at Lorong 8, another day at Lorong 18... haha! they are on the move everyday. FRs will not be able to trace them unless they have passed their no. to the FR writer.

For that sharing, bro, i will add you to my up list(good pple), but wait till i have the power to add u...

SYT CLUB PRESIDENT&
Tiko Club No. 45!

SYT Club Recruitment - a club where SYT lovers gather and share

Will up all those who contribute. SYT Club members' priority
Old 03-11-2006, 06:01 PM
Samster

Thanks bro for the promised support.

My "Agent FL" mentioned above actually refers to your reference of "online OKTs". This cat have loads of FR and photo; very good for research. A bit expensive but I think it's priced nicely in that category (looks and services).
Old 03-11-2006, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
gottasexu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygottasexu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Agent FLs... are the main bulk found here, each with yahoo groups and own style of operations. lots choices for consumers as well

You Up Me, I Up You Back... Thats E Rule Of SEX & LIFE too, Ain't It?

Old 03-11-2006, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 18
ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauthaiful
congratulations bro ChokDeeDee! for geting ur first power by posting valuable and sharing good stuff with bros here
Thanks bro, time to return some reps
Old 04-11-2006, 05:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 18
beauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChokDeeDee!
Thanks bro, time to return some reps
yup bro..good attitude! u will rise faster... cheers~

Hope to have everyone's support inside here
| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/

Old 04-11-2006, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Vinci
Buy once u hook them up, bring up to nearby hotel.... *PUFF* everything disappear? as in....their service drop, they just wan a fast one.... one shot over, they will put on and leave... GL streetwalkers standard are deproving..maybe hard earn money.. so they rather they spend more time on the streets to have more cust than in the hotel...?

Any comments?
Exactly.... some of them changed face even faster den the Sichuan 变脸大师. They promise you the eveything also can can, but when ended up in bed, say cannot, scare of itchiness... blar blar...

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 04-11-2006, 01:08 PM
Samster

What 10 things newbies should know about when engaging a PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Exactly.... some of them changed face even faster den the Sichuan 变脸大师. They promise you the eveything also can can, but when ended up in bed, say cannot, scare of itchiness... blar blar...
Good basis for another FAQ, very commonly asked indeed!

- What strategies are there to increase the probability of getting a good bonk with PRC?

These are just from personal experiences and to be added by other bros. What I'll do in my approach are listed in these detail steps for really newbies:

1) Spot a chio-bu that turns me on; if she's standing there looking out for biz, I ke-ke walk pass in normal pace and see if she grabs me or not (Note: don't even look at her in the eyes when walking pass, act like you're there not for bonks)

2) If she literally grabs you in and wanted you so much, then u got better bargaining power; skip step 3. If not, after you've done your rounds, come back to the spot but this time walk pass slower and ensure eye contact. She should response with "want to go or not?" (in mandarin).

3) If she don't, then something must be wrong with the impression you give her! I mentioned earlier dressing up for the event helps; just look at most of the by-passers there, they are sloppy and doesn't "stand out". The trick is to somehow stand-out from the crowd (oh yes, alone is better than group).

4) During the crucial few seconds of conversation; remain kool. First, stop and look into her eyes (send some electricity if you can) but keep quiet don't say a word for 3.25 seconds - just pretend to be admiring her. Smile a bit, don't show ur teeth and don't smile like a chee-ko-peh! She should say something else within that time (let her say first!). Probably she'll smile back and ask why are you not saying anything, blah blah...

5) Then continue with some casual chit-chat. Ask open-eneded questions like "Why of all people passing here you grab me?", or BS like "I'm staring at you because you're quite pretty. <silent pause again>". TCSS until she ask the "want to go or not?" question again; the trick really is to sound like you can do w/o her. At this junction you should have decided if you still want her or walk off; (for me, sometimes the way the gal speak/sound turn me off)

6) If you still game and want to bite, ask "How much?", let her answer whatever price, then go to the slient pause again (this time 2.15 sec enuff) - I can bet she'll be thinking that she's asking for too much and start justifying her asking price with things like "I'll provide good services... blah blah". This is where you can say things like "...I suppose it includes the hotel room..." (Don't ask this as a question, but use "assume closed" statements!). And if you want to be certain about her promised extra services, joke a bit by saying that you have had bad experiences before, and if she don't do it you won't pay - but do it tactfully! (Now, this will have some psychological impact on her to perform, or else...)

7) Walk to the hotel. After paying up, start the action in the lift going up. Look at her, smile, stretch out your arms to signal you want to embrace her gently - do embrace her like a long lost GF, usually from behind for me. Ask her for name and tcss. This sets the mood man, crucial step... don't wait till you're inside the room! If she bo-chap, be prepared to skip to step 9.

8) Open the door and get into the room first, hold her hands and guide her in. Close the door, then stand at the doorway for more mood setting. Use the stare+slient method as much as possible. Touch her hair, face, rest your hands on her shoulders. Ask caring questions like izit too cold or do you like to wash up first - but look out for signals that you can start REAL actions right from here! Remember that PRC all thinks that Sillyporean as very "cultured" and gentle kind and they will fall easily for you if you appear so. If you do "prepare" yourself to the extend of having a listering mouth wash or take a mint, smells good, etc. Then possibilities from here alone are endless...

9) Okay, if you got those bo-chap PRC who are not interested in tcss or any mood thingy, here's what you can do. Once in the room, she'll probably be asking for money first. I usually act blur and suan her by jokingly asking "Why? Do I look like someone who'll not pay up?". She'll say it's the norm in this trade, but just carry on the conversation saying things like "Why other gals only ask at the end... you so special... what if your services no good?.... blah blah" - the whole idea here is to make her feel a bit guilty of accepting money first. This is also where you can re-affirm the "promised extra services (if any)" while at the street.

10) Hmm.... wanted to round this off with a step 10, but really that's it. Enjoy the sexxion, if you can clique with her, get her phone#, patronize her a few more times, read my other FAQ on how to squeeze more value out of this encounter. Why of so many PRCs, you finally pick her is probably because you really like her looks/assets, and if couple with the present of KC, don't waste the opportunity to bring this to the next level!
Old 04-11-2006, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of
Re: What 10 things newbies should know about when engaging a PRC

Quote:
What strategies are there to increase the probability of getting a good bonk with PRC?

These are just from personal experiences and to be added by other bros. What I'll do in my approach are listed in these detail steps for really newbies:
Well said. Must try these strategies liao. Probably it may work for some but not the others. But at least newbies must start off with something. Time to chiong GL...
Old 04-11-2006, 02:43 PM
Samster

Ya... a lot of it depends on individual courting skills to get the gal to like you; which will follow by better services. So it's unfair to have blanket statement saying that all PRC are lousy in services. Although I must agree most are lousy.

I know these will help newbies to get started and get the confidence knowing what to expect along the whole "process"; I was once there! So bro remember to post your fr on using these strategies and help improve it
Old 04-11-2006, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: What 10 things newbies should know about when engaging a PRC

Quote:
Good basis for another FAQ, very commonly asked indeed!
very good of you to share with us.. another wonderful piece yet again in this thread! thumbs up!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1