The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2006, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 18
ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!
Re: FAQ on the standing street walkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner
Bro, great work but if you don't mind can extend the map all the way to cover all lorongs mentioned by other bros here? If unsure can further check with them with the exact location. I think that'll be super useful even for lau-jiao here. Lots of good information I didn't know even though I've been driving around.

BTW, where you get such maps from? Looks like google earth to me but I don't think got such details including building names; unless you did those extra work too.
Yeah bro, I do have hotel information all the way up to Lor 30+ but just that I didn't have the price ranges so didn't include in the map. Maybe the bros here can share their "stock market" information here so I can update the other higher numbered lorongs And yes bro, its from google earth. Added the building descriptions myself.
Old 31-10-2006, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChokDeeDee!
Yeah bro, I do have hotel information all the way up to Lor 30+ but just that I didn't have the price ranges so didn't include in the map. Maybe the bros here can share their "stock market" information here so I can update the other higher numbered lorongs And yes bro, its from google earth. Added the building descriptions myself.
Bravo man, like your effort. Will put you in my up list.

I think if you look back the pages, some price ranges are mentioned there. Just that some of the location may not be obvious, depend on how you interpret those text.

Once you put up a map with the hotel and road names, bros here can point out and you can update along the way.

Again, well done and your work will be appreciated by many.
Old 01-11-2006, 02:07 AM
Samster

ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bravo man, like your effort. Will put you in my up list.

I think if you look back the pages, some price ranges are mentioned there. Just that some of the location may not be obvious, depend on how you interpret those text.

Once you put up a map with the hotel and road names, bros here can point out and you can update along the way.

Again, well done and your work will be appreciated by many.
Yeah bro, gathering some prices from previous post on SBF also. Trying to piece them all together. And to those bros who up my rep, thanks a lot man. Too bad I ain't have no power yet, can't return the favour yet
Old 01-11-2006, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 18
beauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChokDeeDee!
Yeah bro, gathering some prices from previous post on SBF also. Trying to piece them all together. And to those bros who up my rep, thanks a lot man. Too bad I ain't have no power yet, can't return the favour yet
very soon, bro.. cos' of ur contribution.
Bros here recognise samster's hard work in contributing. And u have done a great job in preparing a map and consolidating the relevant details tog. great job, well done~

Hope to have everyone's support inside here
| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/

Old 01-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Samster

goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by japavstar
I have managed to jio quite a few FLs for outings before, but it is normally during their "downtime" (i.e period), and usually to Sentosa/parks/other dark places. Only problem is, can only rubba/kiss but cannot bonk them.....hahaha

Always offer to do the visa runs with FLs that you think is comfortable with you. (if you don't drive, can always go Indonesia or changi ferry to Malaysia).
I like spending time with them this way since it feels a lot like going for holidays with your GF...
Just spotted your post. Bro, why don't you date them outside of that window period so you can bonk them on the date? Of course downtime cannot bonk mah!

Your experience on taking ferry over to Indonesia or Malaysia can be a good FAQ here. Care to share more the detail step-by-step how to do that? Where exactly to go, cost, and do they need VISA for Indo? I've no experience here.

I'll start with the FAQ on Malaysia:

- What to expect if you offer to drive PRC over the courseway?

For Malaysia, they need to first get a visa (from travel agencies) before the trip. Usually their OKT would do that for them as part of the package. Otherwise you can also get VISA "on-the-spot" but can be done only via the 2nd courseway (Tuas), not woodlands. Park you car at the TUAS custom carpark, then walk up to the office with her; cost around 50 ringgit I think and you get the VISA chop immediately. The important thing is to stay over in Malaysia till the NEXT DAY, at least after mid-night! The first time I blur blur brought a MM over, and U-turn back at the woodlands checkpoint on the SAME day - kanna summon to the immigration office and questioned by the ICA staffs like criminal! They KNOW all these tricks and asked for my relationship with the MM, etc. Wah-biang my balls almost dropped thinking I gone case and at the end they only gave the MM extra 3-days. That was years back, now lau-jiao; as long as it's past midnight it's OK - no questions ask and get 14 days extension at the drive-thru counter. Of course, make the trip worth by checking into a cheap hotel for ON lah...

For Thailand, VISA is granted to the PRC on the spot at the destination Thai airport. Remember to bring 2 passport-size photo for her! (Same for malaysia) No problem on return at custom as I'm sure the trip usually last 2-3 days - looks more like a "real" trip. Nowdays budget airlines got cheap tickets to phukets and bangkok - can be heck of a sexscapade and scoring points with the MM who rely on you (language) to move around that country.

Last but not least... I realize that those PRCs who are open to looking for boyfriends always ask the question "Are you married?", or more indirectly "...blah blah... your wife will scold..." during your first bonking session, just to test if you're attached.

Depending on your response, that usually set the "stage" for the rest of your experience with her in Singapore. Obviously, things will be fun if you're (really) available - after that it's your usual BGR skills/strategies to get her hooked but like I say, we can be much more daring during dates. Don't be shy...
Old 01-11-2006, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
birdbrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustLover
The theory is simple. Demand & Supply.

Fri & Sat Nite may not be a good time to get good gems at lalong price.
But Sunday & Monday is definitely the BEST.

Trust me. Just have to drive around midnight at the upper lor you will see.
Sunday/Monday may be best for lalong price...
but what about choices? i think limited..

sooo.. guys which are the best day/time for choices & gd price?
this one need senior cheongsters to advise liao
Old 01-11-2006, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

chok

that was a big contribution to this forum.. please put up the skin so we can access the map from the comfort of our home.. i notice that the covered area is only a small portion of GL.. any one interested to do a full size orbat chart?

good effort from you and well done.. upz!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 02-11-2006, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Wonderful contributions by all the bros here...

very enriching indeed.

But i think the best way is still to go down there and do your own field research .. it would be much better than all our talking here. But the temptation may be too great .. sometimes.. kekke
Old 02-11-2006, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

one of these days can go down and take pictures and then upload.. greatly help newbies.. what bros think?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 02-11-2006, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
garfield3233 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great idea~ meow
Old 02-11-2006, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
one of these days can go down and take pictures and then upload.. greatly help newbies.. what bros think?
Taking pictures there is definitely a great idea but I think must be done discreetly else might invite unnecessary trouble. ie. OKTs thinking you trying to be funny. Just my opinion
Old 02-11-2006, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdbrain
Sunday/Monday may be best for lalong price...
but what about choices? i think limited..

sooo.. guys which are the best day/time for choices & gd price?
this one need senior cheongsters to advise liao
This is a difficult one to answer; it's still supply/demand driven like day of the week.

FL also know the best time to start the parade, so unlikely they'll waste effort during the time of the day where the demand is low (generally office hours).

Not sure what you mean by choices; quality or quantity? Anyway, it'll be hard to answer for both. Quality usually goes along with price (see the map). Quantity depends partly on the AV activities.

As for taking pictures, I love to see it happening too; like in the other agent/OKT threads where there are yahoo groups and photo ablums. But who so eng do that with no incentive tie to it?

Also, I guess we're talking about pictures taken with permission from the FL in close doors (not snapped from the street right!?). In any case, this may put the FL into trouble since the AV/ICA may identify them?

I've the same thought why those legel houses (cat40/80/150) do not post gal's photos for online shopping too, but this is OT.
Old 02-11-2006, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 18
beauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to all

congratulations bro ChokDeeDee! for geting ur first power by posting valuable and sharing good stuff with bros here

Hope to have everyone's support inside here
| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/

Old 03-11-2006, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
Sarissa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I'll start with the FAQ on Malaysia:

- What to expect if you offer to drive PRC over the courseway?

For Malaysia, they need to first get a visa (from travel agencies) before the trip. Usually their OKT would do that for them as part of the package. Otherwise you can also get VISA "on-the-spot" but can be done only via the 2nd courseway (Tuas), not woodlands. Park you car at the TUAS custom carpark, then walk up to the office with her; cost around 50 ringgit I think and you get the VISA chop immediately. The important thing is to stay over in Malaysia till the NEXT DAY, at least after mid-night! The first time I blur blur brought a MM over, and U-turn back at the woodlands checkpoint on the SAME day - kanna summon to the immigration office and questioned by the ICA staffs like criminal! They KNOW all these tricks and asked for my relationship with the MM, etc. Wah-biang my balls almost dropped thinking I gone case and at the end they only gave the MM extra 3-days. That was years back, now lau-jiao; as long as it's past midnight it's OK - no questions ask and get 14 days extension at the drive-thru counter. Of course, make the trip worth by checking into a cheap hotel for ON lah....
Please permit me to add my own experience to bro goodpartner's comments above. Several days ago a friend of mine asked me if I could take him and 2 Phillipina FL to JB as the girls visas will expire on 31st Oct and they wanted to extend their stay in Singapore for another 2 weeks. Out of curiousity to see how the immigration system works, I agreed to do so.

So evening of 31st Oct at abour 10pm we set out for JB, I took not Tuas but the Causeway route. We arrived at JB immigration. Our Singapore passports did not present a problem but when it came to those Phillipina girls passports the immigration officer demanded to see their air tickets so we showed him. He then began acting up by saying that the ticket is not regular and he could not grant the girls' entry. This went on for a few minutes and finally my friend got out of the car to speak to the officer. The officer said that the girls must have with them a minimun of US$1000/- before he could grant us entry and if we don't like it, we have to see his senior officer. After a few more minutes of hassle it was clear that he wanted a bribe and initially he wanted MR 50/- a head but my friend argued that two of us hold Singapore passports. Finally he agreed to MR 70/- for the 2 girls so we slipped the money into a passport and gave it to him.

We spent the night in the Tropical Inn for MR 125/- per room including breakfast. The hotel has seen better days and there was no courtesy bottled water in the room only tea and coffee and no instant noodles... . I chatted with one of the girls and she told me that business is very bad, there are more FLs' than customers. Of the 14 days she was in Singapore 9 of the days were without customers. She hangs out at People's Park complex early evenings then go down to the bars in Orchard Towers around midnight. The bars in OT are very quiet. I bonked her that night and it is nothing to shout about, she was a lousy lay. I've had much better service from China girls in Geylang.

The next morning we headed back for Singapore and to my surprise we encountered the same problem again at JB immigration. The officer demanded to see the girls' air tickets and it was the same crap all over again. This time my friend refused to offer a bribe and he was told to see the senior immigration officer and his office was located some 300 to 400 meters before the immigration booths. I moved my car to one side. My friend was away for some 20 minutes and when he returned he said the officer wanted to see the girls so they accompanied him. After another 15-20 minutes, they returned and I asked my friend what happened. He said he told the immigration officer that we are leaving Malaysia and not entering the country, if the girls' passports or air tickets are not regular then it is for the Singapore immigration side to deal with the matter and the officer had no reply to this comment so he stamped the passports. My heart was in my mouth when we reached Singapore check-point. I did not know what to expect when we handed our passports over. The immigration officer went through them and checked the return dates on the air tickets of the Phillipina and he gave them a 14 day visa.

I hope my experience will be of help to bros. It is obvious that whenever you present a foreign passport especially a China or Phillipine one, JB immigration officers seek a bribe. The question is - do you slip some money into the passport to avoid the hassle I described above and if so how much? I hope some bros here who are experienced in such matters can comment.
Old 03-11-2006, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
duan yu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From my experiences, i find when the FL approach you on the street, they're very friendly and eager. However, once inside the room, it's a different story. Most of time the feeling is that they're rushing for time and very fake. Somemore, no BBBJ and no fingering. This is especially for those at the lower Lors (8,10). For those at Lor 12, they're much better in service but their quality is lower. I guess stick to HC much better, cos the quality of gals and service is more guaranteed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1