The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 05-02-2009, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Actually, we should have lost in regulation time. To add another 30 mins kills off a lot of legs for the coming week. Lucas's first yellow card was harsh, the secon card was pure stupidity. Wonder why Rafa don't start Mascherano as often these days.

Back to the BPL... Hope Gerrard's injury is within 1-2 weeks.
Old 05-02-2009, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Well we are out but it's a bad match, Stevie injured, Lucas red, and the ref totally lost the game, it was ridiculous.
I didnt watch the game but to be honest, kinda glad we are out so we can have more time and rest to focus on the league...
As mentioned before, we should have win or lost the 1st time round...
A replay is not what we need..

Its kinda worrying to see Stevie G out so early and Torres burnt out (as read in reports)..

I dont know if Lucas deserve the red but then good also, suspended and time for him to wake up abit...

Lets see how bad Stevie G injury is.. Hope he will be fine soon..
Old 05-02-2009, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Well we are out but it's a bad match, Stevie injured, Lucas red, and the ref totally lost the game, it was ridiculous.
There you are: LUCAS again
Old 05-02-2009, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Wonder why Rafa don't start Mascherano as often these days.
Back to the BPL... Hope Gerrard's injury is within 1-2 weeks.[/QUOTE]

I always wonder abt Rafa's team selection (@ certain times he reminds me of the great tinkerer at Chelsea, Claudio Ranieri). Admirer of Mascherano who reminds me of the tough tackling Souness but there is no strength in depth on certain key players. Torres without Gerrard and vice versa is like ice kachang without either the ice or kachang. And there is the constant groaning and moaning of the lack of a competent 2nd striker to support Torres. In a long season where players are subject to the rigours of the EPL, Champions League, international fixtures, playing in winter, some money making tours, etc. injuries will be sustained. With the possibility of Gerrard out in either the short or mid-term, whom is an able replacement to step up to the plate to support Torres??
Old 05-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

we seriously deserved to lose this game based on our 2nd half performance.
overall i'm not as sad as i should be at the result, i'm more concerned for Gerrard's injury cos we cannot let Manure win the league!!!

Lucas has some good passes and touches but his tackling is woeful, we desperately need Insua back as well on the left. I thought he did damn well when Aurelio was injured.
Old 05-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

It's 3 weeks out for Stevie. Yossi has got to play behind Torres - Yossi has been doing well lately, he has to step up now.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

Others like Babel also have to step up also due to Gerrard's injuries.

Quote:
It's 3 weeks out for Stevie. Yossi has got to play behind Torres - Yossi has been doing well lately, he has to step up now.

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 06-02-2009, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terror03 View Post
Others like Babel also have to step up also due to Gerrard's injuries.
Yup, he's been poor on the flanks, let's hope he can cut it as a striker as backup to Nando.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:07 AM
Samster

beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee View Post
I always wonder abt Rafa's team selection (@ certain times he reminds me of the great tinkerer at Chelsea, Claudio Ranieri)
The so call rotation is getting lesser this season.
I wonder if you ever read that for the past few season, Mdm Fergie is more of a great tinkerer than Rafa, changing the team more often than us.
They won the league last season, now are you gonna say we didnt win casue we didnt roatate enough?

Whats the point of buying in players if we are gonna just stick to the same 11 week in and week out? The players, no matter how good, are just human. They need a rest and break at times.. That where the squad players come in.

Quote:

Well luckily is just 3 weeks. It seems he only miss 2 of Liverpool match and 1 England friendly(which I feel damn glad he miss it casue its really a waste of time )
Old 06-02-2009, 08:21 AM
Samster

CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

[QUOTE=beck7777;3451535]The so call rotation is getting lesser this season.
I wonder if you ever read that for the past few season, Mdm Fergie is more of a great tinkerer than Rafa, changing the team more often than us. They won the league last season, now are you gonna say we didnt win casue we didnt roatate enough?

Whats the point of buying in players if we are gonna just stick to the same 11 week in and week out? The players, no matter how good, are just human. They need a rest and break at times.. That where the squad players come in.

Then it's obvious that Rafa's rotation methodology doesn't work. Regardless of whether he rotates tons or sticks to the same 11, the results speak for themselves in the EPL (in the last 3 months). It's obvious that I dun support Liverpool and cant offer my 2 cents on what should be executed in terms of team selection and purchases for Liverpool to win : rolleyes:

Mebbe as a staunch supporter, you should write in to Rafa and/or Liverpool Inc. to offer your comments on the best strategy to win the EPL. rolleyes again...
Old 06-02-2009, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
It's obvious that I dun support Liverpool and cant offer my 2 cents on what should be executed in terms of team selection and purchases for Liverpool to win : rolleyes:
And since you are not a Liverppol supporter and you dont get your facts right before rumbling here, it might be more advisable to keep your comments to yourself...
Old 06-02-2009, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

losing to our rival in the FA Cup,may turn out to be a blessing.
at least now,we can focus on the EPL.
Losing Steven Gerrard,our marvellous captain is really tough for us,hopefully the rest of the team can step up.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 06-02-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i honestly don't think Stevie's injury is that serious and it's Rafa's tactic to rest Gerrard so he won't be involved with next week's England game as well.
won't be surprised if Torres gets "injured" after the Pompey game.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
And since you are not a Liverppol supporter and you dont get your facts right before rumbling here, it might be more advisable to keep your comments to yourself...
I have never mentioned that my comments are "facts" (you stand corrected). And if you have done some teeny weeny bit of homework, I have also commented on my admiration for the Liverpool team of old (Souness, Dalglish, Heighway, Lawrenson, etc. Yes, there were times when I wished that Lawrenson and Rush could have even played for Man Utd). I have always given credit where credit is due. Liverpool have had great managers - I like Paisley (sorry cant comment <again> on Shankly as he was way way before I started appreciating this game. From what I have read and learnt, he was a gem for the club.

You write phrases like "don't get your facts right" and "rumbling here" - this is just noise without substance. Have I committed lese majeste against your royal club?? My comments are objective (I hope) and don't get blinded by just pure passion...separately, is Tevez worth 32.5 million pounds. No WAY! But this is another argument for another forum page.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then it's obvious that Rafa's rotation methodology doesn't work. Regardless of whether he rotates tons or sticks to the same 11, the results speak for themselves in the EPL (in the last 3 months).
I dun dispute with you on this...rotation in particular for Benitez doesn't work well while it seems to work well for the others mainly becos of the quality of the players in particular those that do not start regularly...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1