The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 18-09-2006, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
same here about the ABM. thats why i dont really go all out to insult chelski. it is very apparent that the number of manure fans in sg really dropped a lot. just go to town and u will definitely see their jerseys walking around, especially after they win. nowadays, damn difficult to see hor.

bro, at least yr CO is paying for her own kit. my CO, haiz, still telling me she likes blue. need to talk to someone to market a new football visa card exclusively for men only, WOMEN JUST DONT GET IT!!! probably except for that new paper soccer babe, tracy or something. u guys think her comments are staged or is she really that good?
i saw quite a few chelski jerseys popping up in the public....like y'day i was out...saw quite a no of them..but most still in the umbro kit...

no lah..my CO says..u wan me to don the red jersey ..u gotta buy me one...haizz...tat's y i dun mind gettin her the red jersey...at least she's not goin against the team i support...

read y'day TNP..it really amused me these babes able to talk soccer..tactics, players, etc....most of the gals on the streets..when u ask them about soccer..their knowledge is oni limited to 'David Beckham'...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 18-09-2006, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

its still early days,pool have always been slow starters.the top teams wll lose some games but we need to get a run of wins now,pool r good side with a lot of options,i guess rafa knws wats he doing.so cheer up guys u can take man out of liverpool but u can t take liverpool out of the man.
Old 18-09-2006, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 22
BigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Liverpool is gonna to thrash newcastle !

Do leave your nick when you up me, favours will be returned accordingly.
Old 18-09-2006, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
i saw quite a few chelski jerseys popping up in the public....like y'day i was out...saw quite a no of them..but most still in the umbro kit...

no lah..my CO says..u wan me to don the red jersey ..u gotta buy me one...haizz...tat's y i dun mind gettin her the red jersey...at least she's not goin against the team i support...

read y'day TNP..it really amused me these babes able to talk soccer..tactics, players, etc....most of the gals on the streets..when u ask them about soccer..their knowledge is oni limited to 'David Beckham'...
expected lah... new converts... people who cant stand losing.

i read tracy's comments on sat i think, and i felt she hit the nail on the head. joaquin was sold for 15mil pounds. that i felt was a good deal. she commented that she would have loved to see him play for liverpool. rafa was chasing him for the past 2 seasons and he should have bought him. he is one who can really turn games around.

go ask girls who follow football today and they will tell u that beckham scored last nite leh...
Old 19-09-2006, 07:31 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy123
Liverpool is gonna to thrash newcastle !
bro bigboy123, first of all, thanks for starting this thread and upping me somemore. have upped u back but i only got miserable 2 points.

pool thrash newcastle??? with their current playing form and crappy luck, i'll be happy if they can scrape an ugly win.

liverpool must take note of scott parker and duff. they r red hot right now.
Old 19-09-2006, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

there r more liverpool fans in sg than manure,chelski n gooners.the liverpool fans outnumbered the manure fans in the newpaper poll,chelski fans where were they when they were not winning anything,u ask them who is peter osgood,they go peter who?if pompey wins the premiership i m sure they will ditch chelski n be pompey fans,from wat i have seen liverpool fans r always behind the team,they never jump ship.once i ask a so called chelsea fan wats the name of thier home grd.he answered london bridge dam pathetic.
Old 19-09-2006, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay
there r more liverpool fans in sg than manure,chelski n gooners.the liverpool fans outnumbered the manure fans in the newpaper poll,chelski fans where were they when they were not winning anything,u ask them who is peter osgood,they go peter who?if pompey wins the premiership i m sure they will ditch chelski n be pompey fans,from wat i have seen liverpool fans r always behind the team,they never jump ship.once i ask a so called chelsea fan wats the name of thier home grd.he answered london bridge dam pathetic.
i know of quite a few who supported liverpool, declared themselves as big time fans. then jumped ship to manure, then arsenal, then chelski. u r right, i hope they become pompey fans soon.
Old 19-09-2006, 10:49 AM
Samster

mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
expected lah... new converts... people who cant stand losing.

i read tracy's comments on sat i think, and i felt she hit the nail on the head. joaquin was sold for 15mil pounds. that i felt was a good deal. she commented that she would have loved to see him play for liverpool. rafa was chasing him for the past 2 seasons and he should have bought him. he is one who can really turn games around.

go ask girls who follow football today and they will tell u that beckham scored last nite leh...
i guess i m one of the followers who never experience Pool winning the league when i starts supporting them in the 90/91 seasons... but anyway i still stay loyal to them till now...still no league title at sight...how come i choose Pool...b'cos i remember when i was playing monopoly...one of the railway station is named 'Liverpool'...and the rest is history... i have endure seasons whereby Leeds, MU, BB, Arsenal and Chel winning the league...haizz...really long wait..but definitely i will experience Pool winning the league..is just a matter of time.....

Yah...i dunno y Benitez stop pursuing the chase for Joaquim.... he tot tat Pennant is cheaper alternative..and somemore b4 the season..he kept talkin about Mark Gonzalez..but i yet to see him being fielded in any of the league match except CL qualification....

THIS IS ANFIELD

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 19-09-2006, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
i guess i m one of the followers who never experience Pool winning the league when i starts supporting them in the 90/91 seasons... but anyway i still stay loyal to them till now...still no league title at sight...how come i choose Pool...b'cos i remember when i was playing monopoly...one of the railway station is named 'Liverpool'...and the rest is history... i have endure seasons whereby Leeds, MU, BB, Arsenal and Chel winning the league...haizz...really long wait..but definitely i will experience Pool winning the league..is just a matter of time.....

Yah...i dunno y Benitez stop pursuing the chase for Joaquim.... he tot tat Pennant is cheaper alternative..and somemore b4 the season..he kept talkin about Mark Gonzalez..but i yet to see him being fielded in any of the league match except CL qualification....
haha, i started following liverpool in the late 70s. went through the golden years of 80s. so now, try to be a person of integrity and stick to supporting liverpool for the rest of my life. guess u started at the lowest point of liverpool recent history, graeme souness as liverpool manager. that guy has no idea what he was doing lor...

i dont know about benitez's decisions sometimes. joaquin is in a different class altogether. if u think robben is good, think of a robben who is much bigger and taller, dribbles better and faster coming to u like a bullet train. he was in betis, crap team but no one is the spanish league still knows how to stop him after so many years. whereas u can see that other teams r starting to know how to defend robben now.

never had the pleasure of seeing mark gonzalez play a good game.
Old 20-09-2006, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha, i started following liverpool in the late 70s. went through the golden years of 80s. so now, try to be a person of integrity and stick to supporting liverpool for the rest of my life. guess u started at the lowest point of liverpool recent history, graeme souness as liverpool manager. that guy has no idea what he was doing lor...

i dont know about benitez's decisions sometimes. joaquin is in a different class altogether. if u think robben is good, think of a robben who is much bigger and taller, dribbles better and faster coming to u like a bullet train. he was in betis, crap team but no one is the spanish league still knows how to stop him after so many years. whereas u can see that other teams r starting to know how to defend robben now.

never had the pleasure of seeing mark gonzalez play a good game.
as the saying goes..good player does not imply that he will become a good manager...look at all the top managers and coaches in the world..most of them r either not a former player or lesser known players in the scene...i started wif Pool during the transition from Dalgish to Souness... Dalgish was supposed to be a better manager as compare to Souness..at least he won something as a manger for Pool and BB....

yes..indeed wat Pool needs is a natural winger to pump in the crosses for the forwards...so far Joaquim seems to fit the role...now by playing Gerrard on the left is wasting his ability to pump in long defence splitting pass from the middle... if pool able to penetrate from the middle and on both flanks...i guess the strikers will start to deliver more..now Pool has another worries..which is the defence..i can see Carragher not performing as well as last few seasons..Reina is no longer a safe hands..and the 2 reserve keepers are on loan...the once invincible defence is not as good as b4...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Old 20-09-2006, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 23
acer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Reina is no longer a safe hands..
I support till i need to run road liao
Old 20-09-2006, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer3939
I support till i need to run road liao
dun worry...u will never run road alone.....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Old 20-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Samster

happen to read some unsportsman-like comments about the REDS in this post...

http://sammyboyforum.info/showpos...&postcount=215

THIS IS ANFIELD

Old 20-09-2006, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is very tame already. If you visit Sam's other sister forum delphi, worse things are said. Some mother fucker said Liverpool fans deserve to die in Hillsborough. And the fans from other teams agree. That really makes my blood boil as I know how sad Liverpool is about these deaths. Each year, we make sure we remember the anniversary of the tragedy.

With the points system, there has been lesser of such comments in this forum. If you say the same irresponsible things here, you will be zapped to moderation. In the other forum, you get away scot-free.
Old 20-09-2006, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

This could have been our jersey for this season. Was rumoured to be one of the designs Adidas was thinking of using.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1