The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 27-02-2007, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
I think what Liverppol are missing now is a creative midfielder who is able to break up a stubbon defence. someone in the mould of split passing and shooting. anyone in mind?
How do you reckon Stevie plays?

In my opinion we need another right winger, hopefully with money, we can buy a world class player then and have Pennant as backup.
Old 27-02-2007, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I heard Voronin was recommended to Benitez by his scout network who obviously see him as a catch on free transfer. Supposedly works hard and can be versatile. Obviously, he's not a major signing but a free transfer for him isn't the worst deal in the world. If Rafa likes him, then we should give him a chance

The only drawback for me is that Voronin's arrival will most certainly mean the exit for Robbie
Old 27-02-2007, 03:42 AM
Samster

ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

In my opinion we need another right winger, hopefully with money, we can buy a world class player then and have Pennant as backup.
Yup, a world-class winger who can take a fullback on, put in a decent cross, pick out teammates in good positions and chip in with 8-10 goals per season is a must buy this summer...

I can't think any further than Ricardo Quaresma to easily fill this position imho

Especially since Garcia has been injured. He guarantees at least 10 goals a season [ he already had 6 before he got injured last month ]

Actually i feel we need to sign more than one player, we need to sign 3, maybe four at the most, but one of those needs to be a goal machine, because we don't have one. We need a balance in our strike force, and with Kuyt, Bellamy and Crouch we have the hard worker, the pacey man and the big guy with the hold-up skills. But where's the 20-goal a season striker? It wouldn't unbalance the side to have one.

If we were to go for Heinze, Villa, Ashton and Alves we'd be in clover next season

Just my humble opinion..
Old 27-02-2007, 03:48 AM
Samster

oh and come back soon Kewell .. can't wait for yr return!
Old 27-02-2007, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Steve is more of a complete midfielder, who tackles and passes the ball around when neccessary. How many times did all of us witness him laying split defence passes resulting in goals? Deco from barca will be a good captive

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 27-02-2007, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Besides the God,between Crouch & Bellamy, I reckon one of them has to go at the end of the season. In order to challege for EPL title next season,we need a fox in the box in the mould of Owen or Nistelrooy.
I figure Voronin is a safe bet... as a free signing... it is up to him to prove his worth as a finisher...

I hope that Fowler will be able to finish his career at Anfield... he would make a good role model to the youth squad...

If it was between Crouch and Bellamy... I would have to choose Belamy to stay... he offers us more options in attack than Crouch... but maybe Rafa will keep them all and add a new striker... at least until a decent offer comes in for Crouch or Bellamy...
Old 27-02-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Deco from barca will be a good captive
Dun think Barca will willingly sell Deco... ...
Old 27-02-2007, 12:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Rafa has just denied that. He stated that we still need a finisher in the mould of Fowler. This is after the signing of Voronin in the summer was confirmed.
If GOD's contract is not renewed, I think Bolton will be the first to snap him as Sam has never hide his admiration of Fowler.

What more can you ask for? 7 goals from 7 starts??? Which player in LFC can achieve this?

Last but not least, he also have the right attitude with great passion for LFC that will can be used as a role model for the younger players - A True Professional!!

YNWA,
Jadoo
Old 27-02-2007, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Steve is more of a complete midfielder, who tackles and passes the ball around when neccessary. How many times did all of us witness him laying split defence passes resulting in goals? Deco from barca will be a good captive
That's cos we no longer play that way. Remember the defense splitting passes from Stevie when Owen was playing on the shoulder of defenders and high up on the pitch?

For better or worse (better in my opinion) those days are gone and we are now attacking as a team. We vary our attacks, our strikers link up much better, and we do most of our attacks down the flanks.
Old 27-02-2007, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I think what Liverppol are missing now is a creative midfielder who is able to break up a stubbon defence. someone in the mould of split passing and shooting. anyone in mind?
gee i guess u forgot that we have xabi,steven n thunderbolt riisse
Old 27-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSB_Fan View Post
I figure Voronin is a safe bet... as a free signing... it is up to him to prove his worth as a finisher...

I hope that Fowler will be able to finish his career at Anfield... he would make a good role model to the youth squad...

If it was between Crouch and Bellamy... I would have to choose Belamy to stay... he offers us more options in attack than Crouch... but maybe Rafa will keep them all and add a new striker... at least until a decent offer comes in for Crouch or Bellamy...
I can't comment on Voronin as I could not recall watching him played for Urkraine.

But I reckon Bellamy should stay as he has the agility and speed to tear down the defense and let them panting chasing Bellamy [though Bellamy is prone to fall for the off-side traps]

Crouch is "clumsy" by my standards. Liverpool should need good finisher and a very hardy and agile striker [Drougba and Henry are impressive, but not for sale]
Old 27-02-2007, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8057 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

voronin, i saw him played in the german league wif leverkusen.
he is not really gd finisher, saw him blast chances.
he is not pacey, decent ball skills.

if he is really gd, we will have noticed him at the WC.
but we nvr noe wat might come in the future.

judging on the german matches he played, overall he is juz a decent forward.
Old 27-02-2007, 08:42 PM
Sirus_The_Virus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_gogo View Post
The only drawback for me is that Voronin's arrival will most certainly mean the exit for Robbie
Well.. I know maybe its early to talk about robbie's future.. but I think Rafa gave a hint today about his future at the club

BENITEZ: FOWLER BEST FINISHER WE HAVE
Jimmy Rice 26 February 2007

Rafa Benitez hailed Robbie Fowler as the best finisher at the club following his brace in the 4-0 win over Sheffield United.
The striker netted two first-half penalties to take his tally for the season to seven.

Benitez said: "He's a really good finisher, still the best we have, and I sometimes think that if we could have Bellamy running at defenders and carrying the ball 20 yards, then turning into Fowler with the goal in sight, it would be perfect.

"If you create chances for him, you know you can rely on his finishing and that is a very important quality to have.

"We have four very good strikers, all with different skills. You can make the most of Crouch's aerial ability, Kuyt works hard between the lines and Bellamy runs behind defences.

"Robbie operates in and around the box and, of course, he snaps up chances.

"We can talk about Robbie's future at a later date, but if he scores every time he plays over the next few months, you never know.

"You need a regular supply of goals from someone and if Robbie is not with us next season we will have to look for another like him. It will not be easy, but it is clear we would need someone with the same qualities."
__________________________________________________ _______________

Well.. what are your thoughts? will he or not be given a new contract?

I think with Voronin coming to anfield, one of our strikers will have to go and to see Fowler leave would be indeed really sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_gogo View Post
oh and come back soon Kewell .. can't wait for yr return!
yeah man, awaiting kewell's return. Probably won't be as good as he once was but there's no harm in wishing he finds his long forgotten form.
Old 27-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Sirus_The_Virus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
voronin, i saw him played in the german league wif leverkusen.
he is not really gd finisher, saw him blast chances.
he is not pacey, decent ball skills.

if he is really gd, we will have noticed him at the WC.
but we nvr noe wat might come in the future.

judging on the german matches he played, overall he is juz a decent forward.
So far this season, Fowler has seven goals in seven starts, which is still considered quite an impressive record. If Voronin produces that kind of consistency, it'll just be a bonus for us. I think Rafa wanted Voronin as much for his alternative position at RM as for his qualities as a striker. He may be an international in the peak years of his career but, for example, so is Richard Dunne - should we sign him to strengthen our back line too?
Old 27-02-2007, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

IMHO, Fowler and one existing striker will depart, leaving the door opens for voronin and one more proven striker, maybe david villa

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1