The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2015, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devilmikez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Attention - WeeChat SCAMMER

Attention to all chioster.

Please beware of these following wee-chat account.

I strongly believe they are from 1 syndicate. and is belong to 1 person/ group.

My encounter as follow:

Last Saturday, i have all these contact from 1 of my fren saying he got these from PAKTOR.

So i when to msg one of the girl first, name Xiao Yu. So we started messaging. And here is the trick, she will ask you where u stay first. Den example when u say u stay amk, she will reply you saying she stay yishun. whcih is near your place. And secondly they will tell u they are from TAIWAN, coming to study, would like to earn some extra. Charging @ $100/2/2, $200 overnight. SO TEMPTING lol... who wont try. And so we confirm a meet up place. Guess what, the meet up place is a neighbourhood void deck. which is not a hdb nor is a condo. The reason is becos they wan u go to the 7-eleven.
I reach the meet up place and text the gal, and the gal reply saying her fren will call me for further arrangement and just want to check whether you r a police officer anot, so i reply ok. A min later, my phone ring, and is a china no. +852 2119 9377. I jus pick up, it was a china guy, and talk to u in a very friendly manner. Here their second trick. they will tell you nowadays police network very power so cannot pass cash to the girl. I den reply ok den what u suggest, he reply asking me to go into the 7-eleven and purchase an itune card with a value of $100.00, (which at that point of time i already know is a scam la) i continue to act blurr and follow his instruction, telling him i alr brought which i didnt. and he ask me to take photo of the card and send to the gal. So I IMMEDIATELY fuck him upside down alr. Telling him off and jus hang up. he did continue to call back and using the gal wee-chat to text me.
Stupid waste my time.
But that's not the end, i went to meet up my fren who give me these contact and decided to check whether all is the same, and guess what, all opening message is the same, asking where you stay first, damage rate is the same and most importantly there will be a 7-eleven store at the meet up place. We both msg the same gal at that point of time telling her that i stay east cost n my fren stay chinatown and yet those girl can reply saying they stay near by there.
After another confirmation made try to hook up them again, they already block my no.

Please kindly share this message around, do not be their next target.
Old 11-04-2015, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
rtmFRs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Attention - WeeChat SCAMMER

pictures are next to useless, they can be changed anytime

wechat ids are more difficult to change, why not put up their wechat ids instead

i have 2 suspects but they have not asked for meetings or $ yet
Old 11-04-2015, 07:55 AM
Samster

another thing,
for location confirmation
you can doublecheck by using the "search people nearby" function at their location
their wechatid will appear in the list with a "friend" tag if they claim they are near your location

hope this helps anyone out there from being scammed

remember if ever in doubt , exit quickly..
Old 13-04-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kuku bird fit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i agree with you bro , i kana ,same ask mi buy coupon from AXS and here and there ,then i pissed off and i went to this fucker boss place and he dun dare to come down . fucker china man , no balls/
Old 14-04-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster

Please watch out
1 wechat contact has started fj service advertising at $100 for 2shots
id: lxy76386

my suspicion was aroused when the contact mentioned a nearby mrt station

any bro or spf please feel free to try catch them or play them
Old 12-07-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
sand is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

This girl confirm is a scam. WeChat ID: ke940318
Old 12-07-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 14
ZapClone has much to be proud ofZapClone has much to be proud ofZapClone has much to be proud ofZapClone has much to be proud ofZapClone has much to be proud ofZapClone has much to be proud ofZapClone has much to be proud ofZapClone has much to be proud of

Aware Scam
Do not paid first
Old 12-07-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kuku bird fit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, bro , i agree , i also fuck him upside down n ask him to give me his , n he hang up fast...no balls.
Old 16-07-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 20
clubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud of

thank you TS, good warning and sharing this evil scam.. may those scammers balls rot with time and fall off before the next victim
Old 13-08-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute

Dear bros. After reading the whole thread. I happened to bump into this weeeechat girl. Same description provided. Come here study, $100 for 2hrs, $300 ON.

How to test them out? Any tricks. I don wan to be one of the being scammed de.
Old 13-08-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Trel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimbird View Post
Dear bros. After reading the whole thread. I happened to bump into this weeeechat girl. Same description provided. Come here study, $100 for 2hrs, $300 ON.

How to test them out? Any tricks. I don wan to be one of the being scammed de.
Just reply ask to meetup. Usually will ask to meet at MRT or some public place. Then ask you to take photo when u reach

Then they will message u to go to AXS machine. Followed by give them your phone number so their boss will call to verify you are not police. Then will ask you for advance payment.

Go along if you want. Have some fun with the scammer!
They may threaten meet you and whack you or some shit like that
Don't be afraid.
Old 13-08-2015, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trel View Post
Just reply ask to meetup. Usually will ask to meet at MRT or some public place. Then ask you to take photo when u reach

Then they will message u to go to AXS machine. Followed by give them your phone number so their boss will call to verify you are not police. Then will ask you for advance payment.

Go along if you want. Have some fun with the scammer!
They may threaten meet you and whack you or some shit like that
Don't be afraid.
Ok bro. Thanks. I will have some fun with them.. lol.

How to tell if they are genuine?
Old 13-08-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Attention - WeeChat SCAMMER

I also kena last week at blk 443 clementi ave 3. This stupid girl ownself send me chat and give me her wechat id and before we meet she always wechat me ask me whether I eat already and what weather hot take care and blah blah. After I reach I wechat her I reach then she wechat back ask for my hp no say someone will call me in a short while and ask me to say I am not police. After a while I received a private number and a guy call me from his tone I can tell it's a china guy. Then he ask me is it I first time find this girl. I say yes then he say if first time must buy itunes card and say it's for the safety of the girl in case what police check. I keep telling him I pay cash but he say what first time cannot only second time then can pay cash. So I walk until big sweat small sweat and find 7-11 cos I not familiar with that place. Then I found it and wanted to buy $100 itunes card but then when I saw the police sign there showing be careful of this scam. I hold back and didn't buy and walk back to my car. I think about a few mins later this stupid china guy call me again with private number and ask me how come I take so long to buy the itunes card and say the girl is waiting. I tell him I will not buy any itunes card I will only pay cash. Then he shout at me over the phone and say I want to die is it he will ask people to beat me up. I tell hime to fuck off I'm not interested anymore and hang up the phone and drive off. Really is WTF !!!!!
Old 13-08-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
rockki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

careful this website http://www.sg007gf.com/ !!!! same ask me buy i-tune card or AXS and here and there, this monday i lost the $$$ 250...fuck. money is small...waste my time.
Old 26-08-2015, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 15
project_devils deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyproject_devils deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

it is the same guy talking. all bulshit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1