The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List
sheena

Old 29-11-2012, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mdmusa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

hi all, i'll be in KL next week for business. i would like to have some fun during my stay. however, i speak only english. therefore, i would appreciate it if share with me contacts of providers in staying in Bukit Bintang Area. Please pm me ctc thanks
Old 29-11-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
queboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some new update from SNN. Anyone try the new FL?
Old 29-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

queboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiloboy View Post
As usual, thanks SNN for arrangement

She wore nice bareback halter top, tight jeans n 5 inch heels. damn. n i need 40 min before blow 1st load! Amazing girl. Started with Cowgirl, doggy, standing doggy *and broke cap omg!* , missionary, back to standing doggy n missionary to finish.
Before second session she bath first. turned on cos she smell nice.I kissed n rub her till she came.. then we spoon position, lots of caress n kisses. we stayed with spoon position throughout 2nd session. n she definitely enjoyed it.
omo until broke cap???
Old 30-11-2012, 02:43 AM
Samster

kiloboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by queboi View Post
omo until broke cap???
hahah! i noticed it was 'crooked' a bit. haha. luckily didnt cum or shit like that. wanted to change position. Lol
Old 30-11-2012, 06:33 PM
Samster

Xcyted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiloboy View Post
hahah! i noticed it was 'crooked' a bit. haha. luckily didnt cum or shit like that. wanted to change position. Lol
LOL If you came and got her pregnant, we will come to your wedding LOL
Old 30-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
hankypanky78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros.... i know this questions sounds a little dumb, but all FR seem to indicate the high end FL are worth the money. but are there any bad FR for reference?
Old 02-12-2012, 01:11 AM
Samster

chengjoe10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chengjoe10 View Post
Got the new update from SNN and manage to hook up with the new young CKT, very impressed with her E cup but she is chubby. I was told she was new in this freelance, fresh pussy.

Name: Olivia
Race Local CKT
Body: 5.5/10 chubby, height around 155, weight around 54kg
Face: 6.5/10 young
Boobs: 10/10 Natural E cup
DATY: Yes
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Pussy: 8/10 WET
FJ: 9/10 Wild, she loves sex
WIR: Yes but too many choices under the list
GFE: Very friendly
Damage: RM700/2
First of all, thanks SNN for the arrangement again.

Name: Olivia
Race Local CKT
Body: 6/10 chubby
Face: 6.5/10 young
Boobs: 10/10 Natural E cup
DATY: Yes
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Pussy: 8/10 WET
FJ: 9/10 Wild, she loves sex, she loved to be bonk hard
WIR: Yes
GFE: Very friendly
Damage:700/2 shots + RM100 tips

This round we have more fun and she even bought lots of type of condom and let me choose the variety. haha. She even told me the type of condom that will trigger her the most. I managed to make her cum twice, fucking wet
Old 30-05-2013, 09:03 PM
Samster

playerxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucknehneh View Post
Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of local freelance from KL and Selangor. Both malay and local chinese...Please mail me at [email protected] if u are willing to buy/purchase from me...Some of my contacts are College student and mostly are freelance.

To all newbie, u can purchase from me without begging all the seniorsjust my 2 sens...Pls do not PM me as my inbox always FULL.

Thanks.

SNN
Bro, how much is the contact list dmg?
Old 30-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Nick John is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro , mind exchange ?
Old 01-06-2013, 08:25 AM
Samster

suckdidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

name : olivia
Face: 7/10 (fair and big eyes)
Body: 8/10 (mostly becoz of the UU ) chubby.
Pussy : wet wet. dark pinkish color.
DFK: Yes
AR : yes, more like she trying to dig something
Daty: yes, she like it.
BBBJ: 8/10 slow and steady or deep throat and fast power sucking, which ever u like.
FJ: 9/10 accommodating and flexible
CIM : yes, suck it all in. but not swallow.
Damage : 800

9.30 pick her up at time square, 1st impression, long hair, fair and wearing rose red color dress.. wu wu.... trying to impress client. good. i appreciate that.
check in nearby hotel, she went up 1st. i when 7-11 to buy CD. knock on the door, she open with tower wrapping body only. than she lay down on the bed. so i quickly wash up abit jump onto bed. start chit chatting and she started to kiss me and DFK me kaw kaw. Wow, quite young and fierce tiger!
so i proceed the standard procedure (kiss her UU and daty) the UU is realy big and solid firm. pussy still tender. (admiring at the pussy, it just 1 line only. spread it open with finger, u will see the pinkish small labia) lil hair, like a lil girl. she said she did not shave. she moan like wat u see in japan AV. cute but loud. only in english version. my shoe size is no.12, so u can imagine my palm size is realy big too.. but i cant grab all her UU. F CUP!! OMG! thats the biggest real natural UU i ever grab.. ok, now is my turn, she BJ me starting from slow sensual to deep throat and i did push her head down to gag her abit. her eyes starting to show some tears. damn sexy.!! than CD on, and i start to put in that pink and tight love tunnel. it was wet and tight, change a few position, at last while having her doggy, i pull it out, take off the CD and it went straight to her mouth and unload!! keep sucking untill my didi soft. and all my small army in still in her mouth. my leg are shaking.. well done! such a young nympho. rest and take shower..

2nd round, she start to play with my didi 1st, but i was so fucking on mood becoz of her CIM skills, so i ask her to pose for me doggy style, while i was behind her big bubble butt, i can clearly see he ass hole and that 1 line pink pussy, i wanted to play something else, so i squeezes a tube of KY on her ass, starting to finger her already wet pussy attacking that clit and she moan was so loud and saying ( baby, im cumming.. fast fast..) so i did! and at the same time i use my thump on the other hand to slowly poking her backhole! she didnt stop me.. i can't tahan anymore.. i bring out a vibrator. ( i brought vibrator along everytime ) i whisper to her ( can i put it in?) she reply yes with her sexy and eager to get fuck voice.. so i start to play with her pussy with the vibrator till it coated with her juice and KY than i slowly push it in the backhole with turning on the vibrator only after it is fully inserted to her backhole and when i turn it on.. she moan like no tomorrow.. and finger keep rubbing her clit... after about 10 -15 mins..i can't tahan but to fuck her pussy with my didi.. OMG!! im double dipping her.. 1 in the ass and 1 in her pussy.. i was so surprise that she moan even sexy and so loud.. can tell that she like it alot.. she was grabbing and biting the pillow and somehow like trying to sound prof her moan, at the end i pull out the vibrator and fuck her ass while she is lying down on her front with her leg wide open.. it was so tight and i unload in her ass... both of us are so wet soaking with our own sweat.. it was hot!!! the sex and the girl is hot..
guys.. the whole sessions was hot indeed.. it was fantastic .. really, its really hard to find a CKT who can do all sort of things like olivia.. and her ass .. just beautiful.. will wan to have a sessions again if time allow.... its worth it..
Old 01-06-2013, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Babyjohn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckdidi View Post
name : olivia
Face: 7/10 (fair and big eyes)
Body: 8/10 (mostly becoz of the UU ) chubby.
Pussy : wet wet. dark pinkish color.
DFK: Yes
AR : yes, more like she trying to dig something
Daty: yes, she like it.
BBBJ: 8/10 slow and steady or deep throat and fast power sucking, which ever u like.
FJ: 9/10 accommodating and flexible
CIM : yes, suck it all in. but not swallow.
Damage : 800

9.30 pick her up at time square, 1st impression, long hair, fair and wearing rose red color dress.. wu wu.... trying to impress client. good. i appreciate that.
check in nearby hotel, she went up 1st. i when 7-11 to buy CD. knock on the door, she open with tower wrapping body only. than she lay down on the bed. so i quickly wash up abit jump onto bed. start chit chatting and she started to kiss me and DFK me kaw kaw. Wow, quite young and fierce tiger!
so i proceed the standard procedure (kiss her UU and daty) the UU is realy big and solid firm. pussy still tender. (admiring at the pussy, it just 1 line only. spread it open with finger, u will see the pinkish small labia) lil hair, like a lil girl. she said she did not shave. she moan like wat u see in japan AV. cute but loud. only in english version. my shoe size is no.12, so u can imagine my palm size is realy big too.. but i cant grab all her UU. F CUP!! OMG! thats the biggest real natural UU i ever grab.. ok, now is my turn, she BJ me starting from slow sensual to deep throat and i did push her head down to gag her abit. her eyes starting to show some tears. damn sexy.!! than CD on, and i start to put in that pink and tight love tunnel. it was wet and tight, change a few position, at last while having her doggy, i pull it out, take off the CD and it went straight to her mouth and unload!! keep sucking untill my didi soft. and all my small army in still in her mouth. my leg are shaking.. well done! such a young nympho. rest and take shower..

2nd round, she start to play with my didi 1st, but i was so fucking on mood becoz of her CIM skills, so i ask her to pose for me doggy style, while i was behind her big bubble butt, i can clearly see he ass hole and that 1 line pink pussy, i wanted to play something else, so i squeezes a tube of KY on her ass, starting to finger her already wet pussy attacking that clit and she moan was so loud and saying ( baby, im cumming.. fast fast..) so i did! and at the same time i use my thump on the other hand to slowly poking her backhole! she didnt stop me.. i can't tahan anymore.. i bring out a vibrator. ( i brought vibrator along everytime ) i whisper to her ( can i put it in?) she reply yes with her sexy and eager to get fuck voice.. so i start to play with her pussy with the vibrator till it coated with her juice and KY than i slowly push it in the backhole with turning on the vibrator only after it is fully inserted to her backhole and when i turn it on.. she moan like no tomorrow.. and finger keep rubbing her clit... after about 10 -15 mins..i can't tahan but to fuck her pussy with my didi.. OMG!! im double dipping her.. 1 in the ass and 1 in her pussy.. i was so surprise that she moan even sexy and so loud.. can tell that she like it alot.. she was grabbing and biting the pillow and somehow like trying to sound prof her moan, at the end i pull out the vibrator and fuck her ass while she is lying down on her front with her leg wide open.. it was so tight and i unload in her ass... both of us are so wet soaking with our own sweat.. it was hot!!! the sex and the girl is hot..
guys.. the whole sessions was hot indeed.. it was fantastic .. really, its really hard to find a CKT who can do all sort of things like olivia.. and her ass .. just beautiful.. will wan to have a sessions again if time allow.... its worth it..
Bro , I itched already . mind share ctc ?
Old 02-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Samster

melayu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepetface View Post
Let start new FR here, thanks sucknehneh for the contAct.

Start hugging and kissing for a while, then i go take bath. I request her to wear her underwear while i bonk her , got this idea from AV movie. . Start with a foreplay, light kissing and start fingering.I fingerfuck her like there is no tomorrow, her juice just flow out like paip water, guess the cum kot

After a while she grab my didi and give a light blowjob and ask her to give me cowgirl, i like her face expression although she is not a looker.. Change position to missionary give her kaw kaw, change to doggy facing the mirror and fuck her non stop for 10 mins.
Back to Missionary position and she cum at my didi while pumping her hard, fuck her wild wild for the last 5 mins until i release all my army inside. Oh yeah, actually inside the cap

Name, Zarra
Age, 21, work as receptionist
Face, 5/10
Origin, unknown, but she stays in Shah Alam Sek17
Face, 6/10
Boob, nice, B cup 34
Pussy, shaven and cleaned, oyster can see out and shes still tight
Body, not slim, chubby with long hair
WIR, more FL to test drive
Damage! 200 per shot

broo.. share contact pleaseee
Old 04-06-2013, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Nick John is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bought b4 ? can trust ?
Old 04-06-2013, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
pinkblueice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it's legit.

i bought from him, my friend too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick John View Post
Any bought b4 ? can trust ?
Old 05-06-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster

DaVincci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: KL part time college gal

Got SNN list. and tried Abbie 3 weeks ago. wonderful and nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1