The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 15
cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light
Lightbulb ☀ C i T y A n G e l  ☀ MAN NING 曼 宁 ☀

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀
 ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

۩ Angel Collection ~ 。~ SgCityAngel ۩ ☀ 

☀ ☀   ☀ ☀ 

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀
 ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀☀

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

☀ ☀  ☀ ☀

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

☀ ☀  ☀ ☀

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

More details,pls click the signature below :-[/COLOR]

Last edited by cindy c; 03-01-2013 at 05:56 AM.
Old 13-06-2011, 08:20 PM
Samster

cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ☀ C i T y A n G e l  ☀ MAN NING 曼 宁 ☀

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀
 ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

۩ Angel Collection ~ 。~ SgCityAngel ۩ ☀ 

☀ ☀   ☀ ☀ 

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀
 ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀☀

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

☀ ☀  ☀ ☀

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

☀ ☀  ☀ ☀

☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀ ☀

More details,pls click the signature below :-

Last edited by cindy c; 03-01-2013 at 05:58 AM.
Old 13-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
nosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: ☀ C i T y A n G e l  ☀ MAN NING 曼 宁 ☀

(Rod Stewart)

Who's that knocking on my door
It's gotta be a quarter to four
Is it you again coming 'round for more
Well you can love me tonight if you want
But in the morning make sure you're gone
I'm talkin' to you
Hot legs, wearing me out
Hot legs, you can scream and shout
Hot legs, are you still in school
I love you honey

Gotta most persuasive tongue
You promise all kinds of fun
But what you don't understand
I'm a working man
Gonna need a shot of vitamin E
By the time you're finished with me
I'm talking to you
Hot legs, you're an alley cat
Hot legs, you scratch my back
Hot legs, bring your mother too
I love you honey

Imagine how my daddy felt
in your jet black suspender belt
Seventeen years old
He's touching sixty four

You got legs right up to your neck
You're making me a physical wreck
I'm talking to you
Hot legs, in your satin shoes
Hot legs, are you still in school
Hot legs, you're making me a fool
I love you honey

Hot legs, making your mark
Hot legs, keep my pencil sharp
Hot legs, keep your hands to yourself
I love you honey
Hot legs, you're wearing me out
Hot legs, you can scream and shout
Hot legs, you're still in school
I love you honey

Hot legs you're well equipped
Hot legs now your pussy's whipped
Hot legs I just love your lips.
Old 13-06-2011, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
burberryblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, she is back. Finally have a chance to write my FR on this elegant and service orientated lady.

That s-experience was sometime ago when I mange to get her contact through Bro Cind C's website. Called her, made an arrangement to proceed to love nest.

I waited for few minutes and she came. She is mature looking and is chatty lady. Keep on grabbing my down under and we proceed to bath together. She scrubbed me and washed my bro down there and I had fun washing her boobs and bushy sis.

We then proceed to bed, she checked my bro and BJ me without cap. Cool~~
Then she capped me and I pump her till I finish my 1st shot. Rest while she massage me. Her service was superb.

After 30mins or so, she fondled me again down under and this time it is hot and cold treatment. BJ me with alternating hot and cold treatment untill I CIM. That was sooooo nice..should call her to "visit" her again =D

Thanks for cind C for the contact. I will leave out the stats and damage and do feel free to visit Bro Cind C's website for details
Old 14-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burberryblack View Post
Wow, she is back. Finally have a chance to write my FR on this elegant and service orientated lady.

That s-experience was sometime ago when I mange to get her contact through Bro Cind C's website. Called her, made an arrangement to proceed to love nest.

I waited for few minutes and she came. She is mature looking and is chatty lady. Keep on grabbing my down under and we proceed to bath together. She scrubbed me and washed my bro down there and I had fun washing her boobs and bushy sis.

We then proceed to bed, she checked my bro and BJ me without cap. Cool~~
Then she capped me and I pump her till I finish my 1st shot. Rest while she massage me. Her service was superb.

After 30mins or so, she fondled me again down under and this time it is hot and cold treatment. BJ me with alternating hot and cold treatment untill I CIM. That was sooooo nice..should call her to "visit" her again =D

Thanks for cind C for the contact. I will leave out the stats and damage and do feel free to visit Bro Cind C's website for details
Hi bro burberryblack
appreciate 4 yr support n FR......
upper u liao..

Old 14-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Samster

Camping for more FR....
Old 14-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Z_zidane is Cool - loads of Potential

content has expired

Last edited by Z_zidane; 17-06-2013 at 07:24 PM.
Old 14-06-2011, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_zidane View Post
this gem is back!

i tried man ning from bro cindy c the last time before she went back and her BBBJ was legendary. I think it was probably one of the best BBBJ i had and just thinking abt it makes me gian for more.

also, this is one of the rare FL that i feel enjoys sex. she's playful and it makes the session one of my more memorable one.

Thumbs up for bro cindy c!
thks bro Z_zidane for 4 yr FR......
Old 15-06-2011, 01:07 AM
Samster

__________________________________________________ _________________________
Old 15-06-2011, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatsoslim View Post
FR on MAN NING:

Just came back from a session with her. tried to book a few girls from cindyangel and ended up with MAN NING, and boy i'm glad.

sms her the room. within 5 - 10 minutes ding dong. no need to wait long.

She strip and i was like nabei, her skin like baby,. FAIR n SMooth and So silky,. immediately i turn HARD. catch her and hug her and stroke her body,. appreciating her skin...

Shower me and she make sure my didi n arsehole clean. she use her finger put soap rub rub my asshole making sure its clean and when she do it i'm so glad cos i know later sure si bei song one.

Lie on the bed, she massage abit thn give me fire treatment. from back to leg and back to back again thn to my arsehole. wah lan oei,. i tell u,. F**KING shiok LA. nowadays not ez to find girls who make the effort to give u this kinda treatment la. ICE n Fire treatment and AR le. Nabeiz !!! lol

kk thn turn around. i tot standard ICE n Fire treatment oso lor but she actually make sure i enjoy it. Licking me like this ice cream damn shiok and cannot waste even a teeny bit. everypart oso kana lick until i si bei song. thn not the end le,. Deep throat... and blowing me like AV,. change to licking my balls and back to Deep Throat and bloowing,. wah lan,. this kinda of BBBJ really worth every second and moment.

Buay tahan liao, capped on and she rode me,. slow and steady,. can see she really enjoy the slow and steady movement like those u see on RA. thn she change her speed,. like chasing enemy,. Cowgirl rode all the way~~~

Change quite a few pattern, but during all this pattern nabei la i only focus on her skin . damn fair, smooth,. baby like,. this kinda of body is the kind i can f**k whole day.

change into doggy and i went all out cos she moan until i just want to go all out. u imagine u shoot GPMG,. the recoil and the sound. u just want to whack all the way right? same la,. thn grabbing her arse. wah lan oreadi say her skin baby like, smooth fair and silky right,. really is buay tahan la. end up unloading my shot in doggy.

thn we relax and she gave me a Massage,
Not those piano type but a really gd massage got strength and she knows where to press thn she put tower on my back and step. DAMN SHIOK LA,. after sex she still make effort to make my body relax,.

thn we lie down chit chat and after awhile we continue 2nd round.

a short ice and fire treatment and i ask for capped on and missionary style,. grabbing her legs i look at her ,. really like f**king happy lor,. cos long time no F**k this kinda of body with this kinda of smooth silky skin. whack hard and looking at her,. she oso f**king enjoying everymoment like the first round. no fake moan and gesture all from the deep thrust and forceful in and out. so scare she pain but she say not pain but she really enjoying it.

ended up in CIM but i cannot unload anything out cos my fourth shot of the day le,. so SAD FOR ME. lol a definetely RTF.

MAN NING:
Height: 163 about there
weight: 47kg slim n i really mean slim not meaty at all.
Looks: 6.7/10
Figure: 8/10 e kind of figure u will enjoy F**king
Boobs: 6.5/10
Gfe: 8/10
Frenching: 7/10 i think depends on chemistry. hardly french cos we whack quite hard need alot of oxygen intake.
catbath: 10/10 ICE n Fire suction everywhere. inc AR le.
Fingering: yesh she gets the pleasure from it.
Painting: yesh, giving me BBBJ and i kissing her legs thn turn n turn into 69
BBBJ: 10/10 so much licking and throating and it last quite long.
AR: 9/10 i think could hve been longer and could hve more position to do it.
CIM: YES, 8/10. she make sure u really cum with her mouth not use Hands to make u come thn when u come put in her mouth,. her's is really use mouth to give CIM
SKIN: 11/10 Smooth, Silky, Babylike, FAIR,.
FJ: 9/10 she makes sure i enjoy she enjoy,. accomodate to all my position
Effort: 10/10 full marks for the whole session with her cos she no rush, and she makes sure u enjoy it and love it !
RTF: YESH.

Hi bro fatsoslim
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 15-06-2011, 01:45 PM
Samster

Camping for more FR....
Old 16-06-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

__________________________________________________ ____________________________
Old 16-06-2011, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosealedfate View Post
Thanks to Cindy C dude (MN) Man Ning’s contact!

After making arrangements with MN I went to pick her up and head to our designated venue after we got a pack of DUREX at a petrol kiosk.

In the room we got on very nicely as she is aware of my linguistic ability to tease her at all times... it break down the communication barrier…. I could comment is that she looks very beautiful with facial feature that pleases my eyes and as I always say as long as got chemistry anything goes! Upon hopping into my car I’ve already found her to be damn comfortable and fun to be with.

We kissed like lost lovers upon entering the room and she got me so worked up that I unzipped to let my jaguar as tongue each other inside out as she quickly strip herself guiding my hand to grab her soft boobs as we still kissing and felt our way to the showers… yes starting already so intense… sigh…

Once we went into the showers and she kept soaping with my hard bird bird and it's nice for my meat roll to be teased and flirted by a nice pleasant girl with a sexy vibe.

When we were out and dried ourselves completely she playfully pushed me to the bed and she just pounced on my back playfully and cat bath me thoroughly as I lay face down on to the bed and teased my butt cheeks with her tongue… then when she told me to turn over she cat bath me my frontal torso with stroking my awaken Anaconda and in no time engulfed my bird head with her beautiful mouth.….

An overall review of her fellatio technique is that she has the right above of suctions, wetness and noises… not for those who love to have their meat being fed to some wild hungry animal…. But can still request as she’s seem accommodative as I got to suck harder a bit once in a while. I find very service oriented as and professional from here….

Then I got up and commanded her to lie on the bed which she teased me visually in the nude lying down and spread up her legs to me for a visual treat. I observed that she is naturally haired around her pussy and not so bushy like some tropical rain forest or Amazon jungle…

I got down grabbing her ankles and spreaded her legs further to have a good look at what I was about to feast on and she protested in Mandarin: ”Arh…. You damn bad, what’s wrong with you all of a sudden?! Ooooooh my sky (god)…. Oh mine… you very naughty with your tongue, you know…. Ohhhhh…” by then I had began to feast hungrily on her cunt which is well trimmed and has no smell….

I fingered her leaking pussy with my thumb slowly in and out in and out as she looked at me and moan and moan saying:”Wah…. Aiyah I did not know I’m going to get this kind of service ...oh… my god….arhhhh” then I swapped from my thumb to 2 fingers as I carry on lashing away with my tongue making her groan in Mandarin which is rather steam to me she was very horny and her puss had started to have a slow but steady flow of clear pre-cum fluid …. I quickened my finger pace in out in out in out in out….

MN controlled and cried softly in ecstasy biting her lips softly as she look at me eating her pussy inside out while her cunt started to squirt cum all over the bed coming violently below and shivering with my finger + tongue combo as her snatch was so damn wet that there was that wet noise plus she was leaking and leaking saying :”I coming laaaaaaarrhh……shit oooooh my sky (God)…. Etc etc etc”

It’s great that she like it as to me sex has to always be a two way traffic regardless who is the customer and service provider.

Then when I cannot take it anymore and I quickly grab my bird bird to put on a Durex and plunge it into her wet little puss…. Ooooh god that was a great sensation….. She yell in Mandarin ”Please do me, please do me lah don’t hold back like this as I need you to do me”

With encouragement and such terms of endearment from a beautiful woman filling the room like this I sport-fucked her snatch so hard that with every thrust her wet tight hole has sounds of water splattering upon impact in a steady hard fast pace.... yeah that's how wild things became.

And I rammed her pussy on top of the corner of the bed with her leg all spread up wide with my hand pinning down her thighs as I stood there walloping my bird violently into Man Ting’s snatch so hard that she looked at me in the eye with disbelief and also to dare me to screw her deeper as far as my bird can go, encouraged with every look from her with every stroke went harder and deeper. And as she was experiencing each stroke harder than before her cries in bed went into alternative but random calls from “Aiyoh…. ooooh” to “Arggggh….. oooooop!!!!!” to “mmmmmmph” to “Give me, you animal!”

Then when her puss got a little swollen from all my sweet steady pumping by my hard bird…. I quickly flip her and rolled around while she groans and carried on ramming wildly her like a bitch in heat.

The surprising thing is that I noticed she was tired but her encouragements kept on non stop and challenging me to give it to her despite her voice growing weaker as if she was being gang raped…. she had become sloppily sexy resigning herself into submission to be pounded by my hard rod…. She submissively cried out :”my pussy is yours…. just rape my pussy once and for all….” When I heard that I doggie slammed her like a rapist with no tomorrow and sweated gasping for air that we fucked and positioned ourselves in front of the mirror to have more visual encouragement to go further… and she was enjoying the reflection in the mirror with a side profile of our doggie action… more like stray mad dog actions….

The pace had gone into a vicious tempo by now where I hyper-drove her pussy into overdrive that she screamed and screamed calling out in protest that she hate me, I’m bad etc etc etc…. but when both is in seventh heaven like this who cares?!

Finally I came and I fell face first onto the bed and she lay chest down as well when I released my hold on her pelvis….both of us lay chest down side by side… we got to rest…. She wanted to reach out to touch me but was too tired… and seeing her like this I reached out and held her hand.

Our bed was damp with our sweat, her cum fluid and her snatch dripped and splattered on it when I rammed my rock hard rod from behind into her sloppy wet hole until her aroma was everywhere as we lay there on the bed…. We lay there looking at each other holding hands still breathing…..

We got into the shower kissed some more and came out, dried, changed into our clothes kissed some more and in the lift we kissed some more then both of us limped like Mas Selamat out of the motel as we were really spent.

Paid her with a nominal tip and I drove her home and before she left… she tiredly asked:” you belong to me?” I said “yes…” and we kissed some more then she alighted and walked home…

That's my FR on Man Ning a solid chick from Ha Er Pin....

RTF…. Yes… of course… I belong to her mah… but please arh…let me recover first hor…. Thank you.

Thanks again, Cindy C dude for (MN) Man Ning’s contact!
Hi bro nosealedfate
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 16-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Samster

More details,pls click my signature below:-
Old 17-06-2011, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 15
Aishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud of

Thanks TS Cindy for Man Ning contact.

Had a session with MN couple of days ago in late night.
Check-in to the hotel of her choice, txt her rm number and she came in 15mins. First impression of her, look not so bad, but not my type.

After a short chat, changed to our bday suit for shower. She washed me here and there clean clean, then washed herself. Looking at her showering, suddenly thought and asked, how about doing it here (toilet)? Hey hey, she said okay!

After bbbj she cap my little one for action. Bent her down and ramp from behind slow to fast. Position change, sat on toilet bowl and reverse sitting on me, after a while changed forward sitting, action action action, boom and one round away! Happy sia.

Clean up then rest on bed, she so fast wanna start 2nd round. Buey sai lah liitle one need rest. Then her phone rang and she answered. Can guess is cheongster bro call for booking lor.

Immed finish talk she wanna go round 2 agn. Walau eh, so fast. Then i ask her for massage, she agreed. Ahhhhh, this one i like, massage is good and at least 20-25mins like that.

Had a quick wash up and came out toilet, she already all geared to go off. Anyway, i also din want continue rnd 2 leow. Paid her with some tips and she left.

Height: est. 160
weight: est. 45kg, slim and thin
Looks: 6/10 maybe not my type lor
Boobs: 6/10, not big, but i ok, not boobs lover
Frenching: A bit lor
catbath: SOP only, done in minutes
BBBJ: 7/10 feel quite good
FJ: 7/10 okay, this one i am sextisfied, done in toilet!
Massage: 7/10 her massage is good, not play piano type
RTF: Overall i still think was sextisfied, but will move on and try others.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread