The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 18
Manfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to behold
Re: New thread for budget gem 小贺 (Xiao He). $70/1/1 or $120/2/2 (INCLUDING Room+CD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaifun View Post
At least u got to rtf... I tried to book her today.. Wow liew q damn long... I give up cos timing not right... Will try again ...
Erm.... Good things must wait a while, a while..

The FL who took my heart: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...03#post5573203
Old 12-01-2011, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ASUS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New thread for budget gem 小贺 (Xiao He). $70/1/1 or $120/2/2 (INCLUDING Room+CD)

Wah...so damn popular and such long queue...

Too bad i dun meet the criteria.

Will just be patient i guess....
Old 12-01-2011, 12:12 AM
Samster

Manfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUSSY LICKER View Post
nnkc, i have waited many while liao ever since the mirror is up till now....

nxt time let me poton jalan your slot ok
Bro, although I love you very much, probably more than how much nosealfate love me, I love Xiao He more! Next time i know you comming, I will take cover!

Old 12-01-2011, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
xavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of light

Been trying to contact Xiao he via sms with no reply. Will keep on trying though.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 14
trashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to all

Sms her a few times on several occasion before she reply one day to secure a session with her

Name: 小贺 (PRC harbin)
Looks: 6/10 (Not my type)
Body: 6/10 ( Fair and smooth, little tummy)
Boobs: A (with pink nipple)
Frenching: Never try
Painting: Never try
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (She initiated a few positions)
AR: 9/10 (Nice, only receive this service level in China Changping)
Catbath: 8/10 (Nice, only receive this service level in China Changping)
Service : 8/10(Not a time watcher)
GFE: 8/10 (Talk like a friend, broke ice easily and don't feel awkward)
Damage: $70(include room) +$10(tips)
RTF: Maybe not cause I'm a suckers for look

Another plus point is the clean and nice room.

Please up point if you like my simple and honest FR. Enjoy
Old 12-01-2011, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier69 View Post
Been trying to contact Xiao he via sms with no reply. Will keep on trying though.
Apologies for that bro. If u have read the old thread, you would have read up on many comments by previous bros commending on her work attitude while at work, which is she never answers call when attending to a customer. Once she has a customer, she give him exclusive attention, and hence, many calls may be left unanswered along the way.

The only time she gets to answer/made calls and/or to reply/sent SMS is when she's done with her roles or during in between breaks, which is not much time as well considering she still has to tidy up the room n the toilet before the next bro comes in, and hence, the long wait at time for bros to contact her. For genuine bros who have really tried and waited a long time, TS apologise on her behalf, she don't mean it, her underlying intention is only to let all bros who manage to have a slot with her to have a truly bonkabale sexperience which they can take back with!

Oh yeah, btw, I have only notice very recently that her HP is quite weird in the sense that it does not reflect the (stored) names of the person who SMS her. She has to call back the number reflected in the SMS before the stored name appears.

Hence bros who are regulars, or beginning to get regular, pls indictate your name or the name she is familiar with when sending her smses so that she can save sometime calling the number to see who sent her the messages.

Old 12-01-2011, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2686 / Power: 15
fuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUSSY LICKER View Post
Many many thanks bro Manfese for sharing this great find, juz a very short rating for this budget gem
as many bros had try her liao, in short she is a service oriented gal with a pretty face and

Note: you never know the best if u have not meet up with her!

QC by PL
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
the seal says it all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyhunter View Post
mY Triple A+ A+ A LadY小贺

"哦! 好爽! 。爽_死! 哦哦哦哟...哟快点。。好爽。宝贝想不到你站住抱我干是那么爽。已经抱我五次了,你不会累吗 !
(小贺是会吸阳大法,如以普通式会被妹妹吸出来,只有站立让她抱住分散主意力)
嗯! 我立刻往下坐。哗哗!看到小贺眼晴水汪汪,然后又抱住深深吻。又出奇不意的再抱起来。往上猛烈顶顶,然后又 極迅往下坐。哈哈哈!看小贺眼泪痕,迷人的双眼皮,小小酒窝,好迷人哦! 深吻抱住再站起来,转了180度慢慢的放下来,把苗条双长腿往我肩膀上放,开始来Deep Impact,

我靠!我站在床边深入,肯定会震荡小贺的G sp0rt。哦!果然一放在床上小贺马上施出她的吸阳大法,眼神勾魄,我闭上眼睛眼晴,己法拉利快速度最快 。。700,800,900,千里马力。

哈哈哈哈!感觉得很舒服,小贺脸粉红色,淫荡的眼神深深的望着我,妹妹小洞穴再抽筋,精疲力尽。一手抱住我 下腰部一手再抱住我 头部深深吻,蛇舌转进来,好怕我再抽动。还好,己经说好我第二次会很难决结,是小贺要的,不能 全怪我嗯。

感觉小贺再拉时间,往我耳朵说: "你真的叫阿猛,不可以告诉我真名"
哈哈哈哈!己经Kc 小贺咯!想不到師夫博授的採陰補阳,在加LoveLY 的練習,BB的舞蹈,想不到一个月修养,终于回复男人本色。

。过后来个 弯曲
Bridge, side standing> turtle> doggie> back to missionary.

FinallY feeling exhausted n leg jerry jerry asking her to perform BBBJ> Dragonfly > cum Cim .
Fantastic...Feeling Like TarZan OooOooOoo

以下是我个人对小贺的评价:

样貌: 7.5/10~8/10 mature ladY. 可爱.

Boob: A+ Cup. Nice pinkY (.)(.) soft and nature. When chemistry high can let hunter lick and suck. Juz Luv it. Skin smooth and fair complexion.

Catbath: Good, Can suck nipples, can lick and blow ear till u Izzy and Song song & Shiok shiok.

Shower : Yes, help me to 搽背, than BBBJ

BBBJ : Good. Can watching U blow & lick.

French : A+ to me. Like to French with Xiao He. Asking her did U feel smelly. should I need to Brushing. She passionate kiss and said Nice. Good! than follow we got a lot of Frenching.

Fingering / Painting : Yes.

AR : Yes few times. Doggies and lifting up Legs and use tongue to FxXK.

CIM : Yes & enjoY

FJ : BesT, accompany many pattern. Tight, No KY. She know how to control her Mei Mei muscle. Can Squeezing u. So use sitting and standing see saw. Dun let her have time to squeeze.

GFE: A serve. To BHUNTER may be KC her le. make her serve well.

Damaged : As stated Plus Tips, she HappY happY

小贺~ 加油!加油!加油!

5 STAR rating chop by senior bro PL and pagan , 2000 words FR by BH,,,
Must be good product in FL Dome ,,,
Damn gain liao,,, no sperm also must cheong, got to reschedule my bonk list.
ooh ! xiao he ,, i m cUming soon wait for me....

Bro Manfese can i hv the ctc ?
Old 12-01-2011, 02:24 AM
Samster

darryl_teo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can i have a ctc please? thanks.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sibeigu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,ctc pls,many tks.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckworm View Post

5 STAR rating chop by senior bro PL and pagan , 2000 words FR by BH,,,
Must be good product in FL Dome ,,,
Damn gain liao,,, no sperm also must cheong, got to reschedule my bonk list.
ooh ! xiao he ,, i m cUming soon wait for me....

Bro Manfese can i hv the ctc ?
Bro. glad u join too. juz. remind if u based on BH FR, u may not get what u feel, since we have diff. taste( as refer to LoveLY, BB, Zy )也许会失望。。。
但我写华文因小贺会看的懂和明白嗯!欢乐时光很快就过,但写下的回忆至少在BH Blog还存有记忆。
只在乎曾经拥有。。欢乐
As least Even been trY "One at A lifetime" Cheers

Point n $乃是身外之物。Hope can read yr Full FR.
Precious time and Manage well ..ps dun. ...juz be Happz, Have a Kit Kat

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
yuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi can i have the contact for Xiao He? thanks
Old 12-01-2011, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hunter SL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: New thread for budget gem 小贺 (Xiao He). $70/1/1 or $120/2/2 (INCLUDING Room+CD)

Hi Bro

Can share her ctc. Tks
Old 12-01-2011, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Tianxing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro... Can PM me 小贺 ctc... Thanks.... Waiting to try engine... haha....
Old 12-01-2011, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
xavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfese_Widz View Post
Apologies for that bro. If u have read the old thread, you would have read up on many comments by previous bros commending on her work attitude while at work, which is she never answers call when attending to a customer. Once she has a customer, she give him exclusive attention, and hence, many calls may be left unanswered along the way.

The only time she gets to answer/made calls and/or to reply/sent SMS is when she's done with her roles or during in between breaks, which is not much time as well considering she still has to tidy up the room n the toilet before the next bro comes in, and hence, the long wait at time for bros to contact her. For genuine bros who have really tried and waited a long time, TS apologise on her behalf, she don't mean it, her underlying intention is only to let all bros who manage to have a slot with her to have a truly bonkabale sexperience which they can take back with!

Oh yeah, btw, I have only notice very recently that her HP is quite weird in the sense that it does not reflect the (stored) names of the person who SMS her. She has to call back the number reflected in the SMS before the stored name appears.

Hence bros who are regulars, or beginning to get regular, pls indictate your name or the name she is familiar with when sending her smses so that she can save sometime calling the number to see who sent her the messages.

No problem bro. I know about her work attitude which is what bros here will like to receive too. Will keep on trying as and when I am free to meet up. Cheers.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:42 PM
Samster

ky40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm me the ctc please?
thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread