The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 23
powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 2010 **** Wan Er - Professional Massage (No Hanky Panky) ---- pics inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatPussyToo View Post
My FR will come later. Since I got her number last week, cannot get the slot that I wanted. Most of her time was booked, unless book 1-2 days in advanced. Anyway, managed to get a slot this coming Wed when I booked mine on Sunday. Looking forward to meet her as well as having a nice massage.
bro,
Nice to know u managed to book her for tmrw. btw, u going for the 2 or 3 hours session? My advice, better go for the 3 hrs one. Guarantee....no regret.
Old 19-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Samster

powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by is200 View Post
Thank you Bro TS for providing me Wan Er's contact.

Visited her yesterday and booked her for 2hrs. Like other bros had mentioned, she is good at her massage but is only pure massage.

She indeed has the looks and figure. Really too bad she does not offer any other services..If she does, i think we may have to book her 2 weeks beforehand. To cut the story short, here's my FR

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: C (From the look of it)
Massage: 8/10
Demage: $70 for 2hrs of massage + $20 Room
Thanks for your FR....

Do u agree that she's a great conversationalist? Unless u tell her u wanna rest & sleep for a while during the massage, every moment with her is very lively....

I will upz u when I get back my power.
Old 19-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3054 / Power: 16
Roam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS, mind giving me her ctcs so I can try ?

Thanks.
Old 19-01-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Love Massage is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Total69,
I support you! Either TS is getting free fuck while other bros kept assuming she does no hanky panky Or he has paid Moderator advertising fees. 3 threads already and Moderator never do anything? Come on who is kidding who....

To all newbies,
Queue up please ! If you want to get 9 points solid solid, very simple. Just purchase a min 2 hours slot and write a good FR. If you check the past postings, samsters who write good FR will sure get 9 solid solid points.

The irony is this - While TS kept flaming newbies for not abiding by rules and regulations and threathen them with " I will zap you jialat jialat ", he might not realise that it is now the so-called newbies who are keeping the thread alive!!! I have nothing against good massage, in fact I appreciate. But the way TS maintains his thread, you cant help but find that if Wan Er ever leaves our island, he will lose direction....he will realise suddenly his one and only ego booasting thread is gone.....no newbies to fuck and no chance to give out the generous 9 points solid solid.

Why is he so active in promoting her if he does not get anything extra? Arrange all the photos so neatly and ensuring the links to the old thread are here? Sexy pose but no hanky panky? She is good but for a person to take care of her so much.....

By the way this KangTao was originated by Bro Hamster. TS hijacked halfway claming Bro Hamster want some unfair services etc.....

I believe I am speaking for many brothers who has the same feeling as I do.

TS - I expect yout to response and I welcome it.
Old 19-01-2010, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12807 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

My 5 FRs with Wan Er

http://sammyboyforum.info/4194027-post1141.html
http://sammyboyforum.info/4220516-post1174.html
http://sammyboyforum.info/4308578-post1264.html
http://sammyboyforum.info/4325509-post1295.html
http://sammyboyforum.info/4449322-post1509.html

At least Bro PowerTool contributed......

Enough said......

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 19-01-2010, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Massage View Post
Bro Total69,
I support you! Either TS is getting free fuck while other bros kept assuming she does no hanky panky Or he has paid Moderator advertising fees. 3 threads already and Moderator never do anything? Come on who is kidding who....

To all newbies,
Queue up please ! If you want to get 9 points solid solid, very simple. Just purchase a min 2 hours slot and write a good FR. If you check the past postings, samsters who write good FR will sure get 9 solid solid points.

The irony is this - While TS kept flaming newbies for not abiding by rules and regulations and threathen them with " I will zap you jialat jialat ", he might not realise that it is now the so-called newbies who are keeping the thread alive!!! I have nothing against good massage, in fact I appreciate. But the way TS maintains his thread, you cant help but find that if Wan Er ever leaves our island, he will lose direction....he will realise suddenly his one and only ego booasting thread is gone.....no newbies to fuck and no chance to give out the generous 9 points solid solid.

Why is he so active in promoting her if he does not get anything extra? Arrange all the photos so neatly and ensuring the links to the old thread are here? Sexy pose but no hanky panky? She is good but for a person to take care of her so much.....

By the way this KangTao was originated by Bro Hamster. TS hijacked halfway claming Bro Hamster want some unfair services etc.....

I believe I am speaking for many brothers who has the same feeling as I do.

TS - I expect yout to response and I welcome it.
All these years since this SBF started, I think this is the first massage gal who deserve to be awarde the "Golden Globe" award for best massage and no hanky panky (not even HJ) ! I have not tried WanEr but if she can maintain this massage standard and principle for so long, she has only herself to pat on the shoulder for able to "contain" all our horny bros out there . Having said that, I still can't pull myself to try her even though I love a good solid massage. I don't know why exactly but feel like let her be busy with everyone while I try those second runnerup massage gals, which are not bad as compared to WanEr except lose out in looks !!! . Keep up the good work TS !
Old 19-01-2010, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
total69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love Massage,

I just comment why Powertool 69 why create so many thread, end up he say i question 'samsters' integrity'. SAMSTERS!!! I tot i only question him. The question is direct to 1 senior samster who trying to tell newbies to follow the SBF rule. And end up he trying to instigate other SAMSTERS on me. lost 12 point for it.

I read my post over and over again, never did i question his 'intergrity' but your post is worse than me. lol 'free fuck'. pls expect lot of flame coming to you.

Neither did I comment on Wan Er massage or her no hanky panky rule. Even I read about her on Bro Hamster post, how Powertool69 later become her TS etc. Maybe Bro Hamster thread or Powertool thread have some negative comment on her that why a new thread is needed. That why i did apologise for ruining his thread.

Well, i did resist to put this comment in my first post but decide to share my view:

If i need a clean good rub, I rather go to those TCM or those TN have shopfront or HC at $30-$40/hr without the fear of AV knocking in the hotel door. Try explaining to the AV or wife that FL and you is doing massage only, you see they will believe you.

I think some of those RTF bro maybe hoping for miracle of just 1 HJ after a few visits. But give up and bye bye to her. But of course majority bro enjoy her company and massage that why RTF her over and over again.

All the best to TS and Wan Er- hope her business prosper in the New Year. Huat AH!!!
Old 19-01-2010, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
rbtan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once again thank you powertool for the ctc...

this is my second time visiting her after a break of about 6 months... the last photo tempted me to revisit her. No regrets bec her strength is good and enjoyed throughout the session. She is fair, long hair, nice perfume and when she massage my thigh my bro become hard and is a real torture...but keep it as a clean massage...

Look: 7.5
Boobs: I guess C to D
Massage: 8/10 ( relax and know what she is doing )
Damage: 70 + tips + room
Will definitely RTM before she goes back home....
Old 19-01-2010, 08:51 PM
Samster

mmmm....... bro Love Massage... u looking for me?

I believed I dont hv to explain myself to u for my action. As long as I feel I am doing the right things for the majority samsteers here I am happy.... like I said earlier, I cannot please everyone here....

As for bro Total69,
I felt sorry for u for your lost of points. Maybe u have to be more careful with yr words in future.

ps
I smell something fishy here....mmmm... Hamster80, kikapu, total69, love massage.....
Old 19-01-2010, 08:56 PM
Samster

bro Northern,
Thanks for standing by me. So, u manage to get a booking with her this week?
Old 19-01-2010, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeknewss View Post
All these years since this SBF started, I think this is the first massage gal who deserve to be awarde the "Golden Globe" award for best massage and no hanky panky (not even HJ) ! I have not tried WanEr but if she can maintain this massage standard and principle for so long, she has only herself to pat on the shoulder for able to "contain" all our horny bros out there . Having said that, I still can't pull myself to try her even though I love a good solid massage. I don't know why exactly but feel like let her be busy with everyone while I try those second runnerup massage gals, which are not bad as compared to WanEr except lose out in looks !!! . Keep up the good work TS !
Thanks bro.... its comforting to hear words of encouragements...
Old 19-01-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

All bros, enjoy your massages. Nothing to worry about other things or privacy.
I respect Wan Er as a Professional masseur. I am her regular and her massage offer to me is the same as all Newbi. The only things differences we can talk , joke and sometime after massage eat at the nearby restaurant.Some Newbi also offer her too.

Last 2 days, I can't even get my massage time slot.
Old 20-01-2010, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks TS for the contact. I booked a session with Wan Er last weekend and I had a very good massage from her. She was also prompt (turned up in less than 5mins) and while she's a great conversationist, she also knew when to keep quiet when I was sleepy. She turned off the lights in the room (leaving only the TV on) and joked that she won't do anything untoward to me. haha.

And since it was my first time, I booked 2 hours with her but I extended it to 3 midway as I was so relaxed. Looking forward to the next session with her!
Old 20-01-2010, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12807 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by powertool69 View Post
bro Northern,
Thanks for standing by me. So, u manage to get a booking with her this week?
Just stating the obvious Bro

My timing unpredictable, unable to do advance booking. I think weekends she not so busy, I give it a try then.

All The Best

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 20-01-2010, 02:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Love Massage is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by powertool69 View Post
I believed I dont hv to explain myself to u for my action. As long as I feel I am doing the right things for the majority samsteers here I am happy.....
Doing the right thing but with the hidden agenda to assist her to earn up to RMB200K = SGD40K to buy a house.

refer to link below.

http://sammyboyforum.info/health-...thread-56.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1