The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 19
qazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud of
26yo HangZhou Sales PR - Classy

Name: 小琪琪
Origin: HangZhou

Height: 1.65m
Weight: 46kg
Look: 8/10 - Pretty & Sexy
Body: 10/10 - Very Well Maintained (As a Dancer before/Gym Hardcore)
Skin: 8/10 - Smooth & Tender
Boobs: 8/10 - C+
FJ: 10/10 - Will Satisfy every Men's need
Try & Find out yourself, no REGRETS!!!
OVERALL: 10/10 for me - We had 100% Chemistry
RTF: DEFINITELY, but she got no time for me liao
NOTE: All Other Services will depend on INDIVIDUAL

DAMAGE: $100/1 shot ONLY/1hr (ROOM/CD Pls Prepare Yourself)
TIPS: $30 for me as her service is POWER
AREA: ChinaTown Only
TIME: 9am - Midnight Daily, After Midnight still can try

小琪琪 is someone you will take another look if you see her on the street.
After her service, you will definitely dream of her.....
Please PM me your number for her contact, pls pardon me as I need to assess whether you are qualify.

Below Picture is her Casual Dressing showing her Body!
http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/a...117389-005.jpg
http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/a...027348-001.jpg
Old 03-02-2010, 11:01 PM
Samster

qazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud ofqazz has much to be proud of
Re: 26yo HangZhou Sales PR - Classy

qazz FR
Samster Join Date: Oct 2005
My Reputation:Points: 265 / Power: 5

RE: 100% Satisfied Service by XQQ

Jus returned from a Fantastic session with XQQ.
It was a totally different experience compare with normal FL who have tried.
She was a Funny yet Energetic gal who will made you at ease.

Look: 8.5 - Electrifying Eyes that will attract you
Body: 10 - No Joke! Go for it and you will know
Attitude: 8.5 - No rush, Friendly and Caring
FJ: 9.5 - Not those FL who go step by step till you cum. It will really depend on individual on what you will receive from her.
RTF: Book already.
Damage: 100+30tips

Her schedule will be quite tight but do make arrangemnt with her earlier.

Cheers!
qazz

================================================== =======

Greendevil FR
Samster Join Date: Mar 2007
My Reputation:Points: 30 / Power: 0

Re: 100% Satisfied Service

Just tried her service.

Look:7/10(look more like 25-26)
GFE:8/10
BBBJ:9/10
HORNIESS:10/10
FJ:8/10
Damage 100

Well she cum 5 times before i came once lol,
also she mention she doing it for a short time as she paying off some debt. So fast hand fast leg to all bro.
cheers

================================================== =======

Koreanlover FR
Samster Join Date: May 2009
My Reputation:Points: 86 / Power: 1

To the high and mighty bro who don't like me to commando I will just write a FR here can? Mighty one?
Ok having tried a 18 yr old Xiao Ya from bro peacock, I was quite reluctant to try someone with a 8 yr age gap. But something tells me this might still be a good gem from bro Qazz having seen the images.
Looks first。 i feel she has resemblance to our Aileen Tan and certainly in that milf category. At least her eyes and side look resemble her.
I wouldn't classify her as a syt but some lady who has maintained herself well.
Body. Slim and athletic with good skin.
Boobs. Firm at the base closer to ribs but soft st the peak. I did not really check if one is bigger than other. So if true this means the boobs are real. I can't imagine a cosmetic surgeon picking the wrong bag on each side though.
She just shaved yesterday so only patch of hair is like the size of a 50 cent tuff.
The act. Very responsive and wet. No ky used! love me to use a combination of finger on her clit and g spot so she could come. Her body really goes to mini tremor when she is high.

So I must count myself lucky to have bonk 2 succesfully this year. For who like the Aileen Tan catg should have a go.

================================================== ======

andyk
Samster Join Date: Jul 2007
My Reputation:Points: 1425 / Power: 3

=> Thankz qazz for her contact !!!....Yesterday i desperately needed a FL early morning...all the preferred SYTs was still in "dreamland"....I wanted to enjoy my Premium Room in my Favourite Boutique Hotel again !!!....Actually my real attention was to get a 3 hours Massage from Wan Er...but she replied me that she was only available after 1pm...So i recalled your PM & tis XQQ stay in Chinatown area...So i called her...( her voice sounded matured ! )....and then i had to "negotiate" with her first on the Rate...( she needed $$$ urgently to pay off her loan ! )....Then next she smsed me..."that she decided that she afraid to follow me to another hotel"....So no choice & replied that it's OK....then few minutes she called..."Ok she'll meet me but need time to get ready !!!"...( already lost any strong SeXual Mood with her fickleness ! )....

Waited at her preferred location...then managed to see a MILF dressed trendyly in yr PIC 2....( already disappointed in her MILF Looks already after NIC Tian'An'Men's - SYTs - Xiao Tian & Xiao An on thursday & friday ! )....She smiled..."Hope U are not disappointed !!!"....She's actually chatted Non-Stop even when i was bonking her...except only when she was doing BJ & BBBJ !!!!

When she saw the Interior Design of the Hotel Room....she really melted & fell in love...Guessed what she was really KINKY...she was actually pantyless & braless !!! Must agreed that she had very shapely boobs & good figure !!! ( she actually GYM regularly !!! ).....So i thought "wat the heck...juz fantasise that i was bonking some MILF OL in Shanghai !!!"....She started with Hot Water BJ....And READ TIS - HER PUSSY WAS VERY TIGHT....( She probably have mastered the Art of Contracting her Pussy !!! )....Even much,much Tighter than both SYTs i had days before !!!....Enjoyed few positions with her "talking dirty !!!"....She enjoyed most being DOGGIEd hard & deep !!!...She moaned loudly & CUM first time on the Bed !!!....

She was probably enjoying herself more than me !!!...Because she request for a CD Break...And to keep the SeXXion going,she gave me the Best BBBJ & Tits Bonk !!!...Think she wanted me to CIM or COB !!!....But i preferred to Bonk her again on the large Sofa in front of the large Mirror !!!...Damnz...she was damn turned ONz !!!...( Thought i heard a knock on the door...Can't imagine if the Housekeeping PRC Gal opened the door & saw both of us bonking...and later join us for an Orgy !!!.... ) So i had to used all my "reserves SeXual Power left in me" & DOGGIEd her deep deep...her pussy grip was the tightest ever !!!...And she suggested that we CUM together !!!...OoooOOOH Shot loads..She still wanted more by moving her sexy butt...and after i already Cum...her pussy still gripping so tightly !!! She's a real horny SeXual Bitch !!!....

Best part was she thanked me for my Hard Work...and offered to massage me as i told her earlier that i badly needed a massage from friday's early am GOLF and Super Fun Nites @ LV till 2am...

Liked Bro qazz had posted...limited period only...she told me that she'll be quitting tis...since she have already secured her Sales JoB...but i still can bonk her whenever i liked...After i paid her the amount we had negotiated...she politely thanked me...and best was when she told me that after she get her paycheck she will give me a good treat !!!...Wat a interesting Saturday it turned out to be....especially after almost wanted to give up on this SeXXion meet up !!!

Happy Sunday !!!
Andyk
Old 03-02-2010, 11:02 PM
Samster

big_dreamerV2
Samster Join Date: Sep 2005
My Reputation:Points: 18 / Power: 0

Thanks Bro Premier for the contact.
Well well, is probably the best PRC bonk I have had, not that I bonk a lot of them, but certainly one that deserve my time for this FR. She is wearing this black shorts with suspender and a black V-neck singlet, $a baseball cap and light coloured sunglass. I would give her look about 8.5, good enough to attract a few more glances if you see her on the street. But what really will attract more than a few glance is her full boobs. By the way they swayed when she walk tell me that she is not wearing a bra. Yum Yum.
And when she finally finished her little striptease (me anticipating all the time the moment her boos will drop out of her singlets), I was totally awe by her body. Nice tight ass with that firm nice boobs, what else can you ask for.
She started slow with her warm water BJ before turning on me and riding me like there is no tomorrow. While lying there I managed to cup her nipples with my mouth and started to lick them. They hardened immediately and she reacted. She then suggest to take her from behind in front of the mirror. Looking at her horny face in the mirror make me want to come immediately. When I finally cum, she push me hard to her and even asked me to finger fuck her for a while before letting go......
I would say I am 100% satisfied.
Look: 8.5
GFE: 9
BBBJ: 9.5
Horniness: 10
FJ: 9
Damage: 100 + 20

Would love to have her again......

================================================== =====

chimkoo
Samster Join Date: Mar 2005
My Reputation:Points: 153 / Power: 5

Many Thanks to TS Gazz for giving Xiao Qi Qi's contact.
Managed to booked her for the early afternoon session yesterday.
I must salute brother Gazz opinion on XQQ body work.
It just have the right curves at the right places
my findings (IMHO)

Looks: 7.8
Body: 9.5 hour glass
Boobs: C plus Minus point is enhanced.
BJ: 8 with hot water
Frenching: yes 8.5
GFE: 9
FJ: 9 very proactive
Fingering: Yes
Horniness: 9

Damage: $100 plus tips plus rooms plus cd

Conclusion: DIE DIE MUST TRY

krug
Samster Join Date: Oct 2009
My Reputation:Points: 15 / Power: 0

Tried QiQi yesterday. Thanks to bro for intro. Must say that she has about the most toned body I have ever encountered in an FL. Even gave me some fitness tips. But down to the business, she had already taken a shower so no bath together. For me she kept talking even when I was sucking her neh neh. So could not really concentrate on getting the job done. But overall it was a good experience and managed 2 positions. Finishing in missionary. Super tight. So here is the rating:

Look:7.5/10(maybe it is the makeup but she looked older than 26. Nice eyes though)
BBBJ:8.5/10 (gave the swirling water treatment)
Boobs: B? (firm)
FJ:8.5/10 (super tight)
Damage 100+tips + room
RTF? Will try others too.

fame8888
Samster Join Date: Nov 2007
My Reputation:Points: 10 / Power: 0

Thank bro qazz for the contact, quickly sms her and confirm the appointment at her favorite H81.

I would say she has one of the tightest cunt I've fucked and pink as well, think about it make me hard again.

Skip the details, here is the stats:

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 Smooth & slim, athletic body
Boobs: C Cup one side is bigger I think they are enhanced but still very nice
Height: 1.65m
BJ: 6/10 can be better, no bbbj for me but that's ok
FJ: 10/10 Fucking tight, horny and responsive, must try doggie
Pussy: 10/10 No Smell, small, tight and pink
Fingering: did not try, was worry about hurt her as her hole is so small
Massage: NO
GFE: 8/10 very talkative, friendly and no rush.
Damage: 100/1/1 + 20 TIP + Room + CD
RFT: most likely
Old 03-02-2010, 11:04 PM
Samster

VISA
Samster Join Date: Jan 2010
My Reputation:Points: 24 / Power: 0

Re: 100% Satisfied Service - Limited Period Only

tried her service recently now then have time to write FR since OC no around

seems like she cums many times before i came only once, dunno whether who's enjoying the sexion more man! ride me like no tomorrow! damn! think if her boyfriend sure tell her to 扰了他 siah! almost make my cock break leh. will train up n go back to make her cum till she surrender to me!!!

Look : 7.5/10(look like OL)
GFE : 8/10(clean me tenderly and hug me while in bed after the deed)
BBBJ : 8.5/10(will b perfect if she can show me my cum in her mouth)
SLUTTINESS : 9/10(last life must b pan jin lian!)
FJ : 8/10
Damage : 100+tips

tks TS for contact!

================================================== =============================

testdrive
Samster Join Date: Dec 2009
My Reputation:Points: 15 / Power: 0

Thanks bro for the contact. I had a great time with Xiao Qi Qi today. Mentioned to her about the FRs in this Forum.
And particularly the one in which a bro alleged that Xiao Qi Qi’s boobs are enhanced.
She was obviously very upset about this inaccuracy.
Her boos are natural although they are really uneven (one is bigger than the other, but all C+--D anyway).
I swear to god that they are natural. I examined them very carefully.
There are no scares at all. And they fell even more than natural.
I know how enhanced boobs fell like when you squeeze them.
Got this experience in KL with boy-girls and in Thailand with the enhanced boobs of girl-girls.

================================================== ==============================

H0T3L81
Samster Join Date: Dec 2009
My Reputation:Points: 30 / Power: 0

tried XQQ n she was free, so here is my simple FR

she has a tight sexy body, almost fat-free n rather atheletic body, nice boobs too! almost perfect body. classic looks with nice smile, as for her service, she has a good way of making u feel like u r the last man on earth

all u have to do is lie back n let her do her duty to u, shiok is the word. cat bath all around n then give a nice bbbj, then capped n soon she was riding like nobody biz, had to stop her if not i think sure hav to cal 995 lah

then my turn to fuck her in missionary then in scissors n i think she like it this way cos she came a few times n say i fuck her too deep, macam i like her sex slave or what!

well cannot tahan anymore since i am the 1 paying so unload lor

snuggled up close n then time abt up go wash up together n then hand hold hand go off together

look - 7/10
boob - B
body - 8/10
bbbj - 7/10
fj - 8/10

================================================== =============================

222nge
Samster Join Date: Mar 2009
My Reputation:Points: 269 / Power: 1

Had a wonderful session with XQQ yesterday evening.
A very slim lady with classic look,quite attractive and pretty when smiles.
Her slim body line and boobs shape is probably one of the better ones around.
On the bed,she seems to enjoyed more than me,very horny gal and super wet.here are my ratings:

Looks:7.5/10,pretty lady
Body:8.5/10,Very sexy and slim body line
Boobs:8.5/10,should be "C" with nice sensitive suckable nipples
Frenching:8.5/10,gentle and passionate
BJ:8.0/10,good feel
FJ:8.5/10,tight and very wet,very horny gal on bed
Attitude:8.5/10,friendly and treat u like her bf
RTF:yes whenever I need a good Fxxk!
Old 03-02-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster

PM Me For Xiao QiQi CONTACT Now!!!!!

Old 04-02-2010, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
PruGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can I have her contact pls..cheers
Old 04-02-2010, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TVJunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share her ctc bro?
Old 04-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
mobilephone is stuck in moderation for some time to come

here's my gf(good fark) FR on XQQ

nice gfe, hugging n rubba to get the mood set, then clean up n head to bed to let her do her THING, not bad good cat bath n then enjoy looking at her suck u like no tomorrow, slutty look and moans!

finger her n she was wild n wet! cd on n bonk her, she convulsed a few times n i think wtf! she can cum so many times i think if i tahan longer must call 995 liao! cb, buay tahan just bonk harder n take off cd n shoot on her ass!

looks 7/10
boobs C
fj 7/10
bbbj 8/10
gfe high

thanks for trusting me with her number TS!
Old 04-02-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilephone View Post

nice gfe, hugging n rubba to get the mood set, then clean up n head to bed to let her do her THING, not bad good cat bath n then enjoy looking at her suck u like no tomorrow, slutty look and moans!

finger her n she was wild n wet! cd on n bonk her, she convulsed a few times n i think wtf! she can cum so many times i think if i tahan longer must call 995 liao! cb, buay tahan just bonk harder n take off cd n shoot on her ass!

looks 7/10
boobs C
fj 7/10
bbbj 8/10
gfe high

Thks for Your FR!!! Up U Liao!!
qazz
Old 04-02-2010, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilephone View Post

Feedback to XQQ!! She said that the above was NOT TRUE at all, lolz! I think Bro Mobilephone intention was to create a more STEAMY FR. XQQ wanted to clarify so that rest of Bro dun do this to her.

Anyway, Appreciate your FR!!!
Cheers Bro Mobilephone

Qazz
Old 04-02-2010, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazz View Post
Feedback to XQQ!! She said that the above was NOT TRUE at all, lolz! I think Bro Mobilephone intention was to create a more STEAMY FR. XQQ wanted to clarify so that rest of Bro dun do this to her.

Anyway, Appreciate your FR!!!
Cheers Bro Mobilephone

Qazz
To be FAIR to both party! I decide to make a fast investigation thru both Bro & XQQ. Bro Mobilephone did removed the CD but released out away from XQQ. As for the ASS part, Bro Mobilephone should change it to BUTT.

English is so powerful! A simple ASS can gave us wrong imagination, lolz!!!

Conclusion: Both Parties did nothing WRONG!!! Cheers!!!
It was just some stupid English misunderstanding.

Old 04-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
Premier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPremier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Qazz is OUT OF ACTION

Hence, PM me for CONTACT!!!!!

Bro Premier
Old 04-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 17
Rav4U is a splendid one to beholdRav4U is a splendid one to beholdRav4U is a splendid one to beholdRav4U is a splendid one to beholdRav4U is a splendid one to beholdRav4U is a splendid one to behold

Last week thurs feeling very horny so drive ard with my friend and decide to call qiqi for a nice bonk and my friend call up bao er recommended by Haonan ge...

We check in chinatown 81 ard10 but she tell me she will be late because just finish gym need to go back wash up.So i bath alone watching tv waited for her abt 15min then ,"DING DONG"while opening my mind hoping that she is the same standard as all the fr written by all Brudders.

First look hmm not bad i like quite a nice gal,talks alot to break the ice with me very friendly,she proceed to bath before our journey to the east.Btw she very hygenic that she like to be clean and don do BBBJ so only bj but she uses warm water for bj because nowadays prc don use these old method to bj lol.while she catbath and bj me i keep on fondling her nice big Ccups Breast after abt 10mins of bj,she ask me to go on top to service her.we french for a good 3min bah then i proceed south to her nice erected nipples and big breast,all these while she keep on moaning i also buay tahan man

I proceed to her nice shaven pussy and i notice is so small making me like i m licking a virgin pussy and no smell.VERY ENJOYABLE!!!She will uses her thigh to grip my head when she is high.

After a good 5min of licking is my turns to bonnk her nw first with missonary but she never lie down at all she will lift her butt and make my whole dig to fully insert nto her and keep on shaking making me very high too.In no time she come liao ask me come together but i haven come yet,change position to she on top of me when she moving uo and down the breast also jump north and south all the while haha really a nice view,lastly change to doggie infront of the mirror standing,I bonk her fast and hard that she come at least twice again.After a good 5min of fast doggie i came in her at last the feeling i good because she is so tight like bonking a virgin.

When i took it out from her she told me these is a heave of bonk because she haven bonk by bro's here for the past few days as she is busy moving hse.We areso exhausted that we lie down on the and hug each other and frenching again also praise each other skill haha

We then bath together and i told her that my friend is bonking Bao er in another room,she say she want to see her pretty anot!So we change and proceed to my friend room to take a look at BAo er.She really not bad nice looking but a bit pimples but figure is good got good fashion sense too.Next time must try her

MY simple Fr on QIQI:

Figure:7.5(abit too fit for my liking)
BOoob:34C(Big and bouncy)
BJ:8(good suction with warm water)
FJ:9(wet and tight like virgin)
Att:9(got good pr skill)
gfe :9(feel great from the moment she enter the room)
Damages:$100+rm+tips

RTF:YES

She even ask me to bonk her in her hse next time and she did call me up after that session for hse warming hahahah
Old 05-02-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bnloh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me her contact? ben
Old 05-02-2010, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
Premier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPremier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

PM me for Xiao QiQi CONTACT!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread