The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 16
fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of
Re: sweet SYT xiaoyanzi bbbj great service w pic

bro capt this is not the way to do things, kindly read thr the forum and learn the ropes be4 saying what u just said or u maybe zapped.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:15 AM
Samster

fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of

Dear Fellow senior Bros

can someone advise me where can i find sexy school or nurses uniform for XYZ. she has been requested by many bros to appear in them. i m lost cos totally no idea where to get them. Since XYZ is willing to pleased bro like this i hope senior bros can advise me, i will just get her 1 or 2 sets to answer to the request. I promise to take a picture and post it when i get the uniforms
Old 10-04-2009, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Iwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for the great ctc. She's really a gem, book her yesterday afternoon for a session. She suggested H81 at rochor, met her outside the hotel entrance. She was late for about 10 mins due to traffice jam but it's ok for me as she's really a sweet and nice syt.

name : Xiao yan zi
looks : 8, syt look. Sweet.
boobs : B, just nice for me.
frenching: 8, Great just like couple frenching.
catbath : 7
bbbj : 8, sensuous ball and shalf licking with good suction.
painting : I service her with 69 position until she can't tahan and wait my brother in.
GFE : 9
RTF : fall in love with her, very gentle and caring and sweet. don't know how many times I will return for her.
damaged : $80+taxiTips+Room
Old 10-04-2009, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
scattered deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, pm her contact pls. thanks!
Old 10-04-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
sleazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,

i tink there is a shop at shaw ctr, at scotts rd that sell sch uniform. passed by the area before. quite sure u can get it. sexy of not, depend on the hem line...) walk around, you can find it, forgot which flr.

by the way, can PM me to contact..). hope 2 c her in uniform soon. thnks in advance.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:04 AM
Samster

LGGG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi..can i have the contact to try her service?thanks
Old 10-04-2009, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 17
mcvovin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymcvovin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwant View Post
Thanks TS for the great ctc. She's really a gem, book her yesterday afternoon for a session. She suggested H81 at rochor, met her outside the hotel entrance. She was late for about 10 mins due to traffice jam but it's ok for me as she's really a sweet and nice syt.

name : Xiao yan zi
looks : 8, syt look. Sweet.
boobs : B, just nice for me.
frenching: 8, Great just like couple frenching.
catbath : 7
bbbj : 8, sensuous ball and shalf licking with good suction.
painting : I service her with 69 position until she can't tahan and wait my brother in.
GFE : 9
RTF : fall in love with her, very gentle and caring and sweet. don't know how many times I will return for her.
damaged : $80+taxiTips+Room

would suggest that dun quote the place you met her for her safety. Thanks
Raw is Anal. Life in SBF is full of Upz and Zaps. Every Forum has its rule and regulations and that includes getting a GEM's CTC.A big Thank You to those who upz me, pls leave ur nick so i can return you a favor.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Iwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcvovin View Post
would suggest that dun quote the place you met her for her safety. Thanks
Noted. thanks for the reminder.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Samster

hkay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks fengheshang for xyz's contact.

had a session with her in the afternoon. waited at h81 for her but realized tat we kinda mis-interpret where our meeting point should be.

she finally came knocking on the door, i opened it and hugged me while coming in. we TCSS abit then proceeded to the bathroom to bathe.

after the bathe, she asked if i wanted a massage 1st and i said yes since she offered. then she said she not professional at massage and proceed to do it anyway.

she got tired of massaging and requested to start action. so 1st thing i do is hold her tight and start to tongue battle with her. while the battle rages, my free hand roam to her pointy nipple and start to twirl with it. slowly i withdrew the tongue battle and start to attack her nipple instead while my freed hand roam around to feel her soft smooth skin. next is time for my mouth to taste the soft smooth skin as well as i slowly kiss my way south. finally i came to the target zone and start to explore.
she lets out soft moan and jerks with every flick of my tongue which really turns me on.

then her phone rang ..... omg, some bro of the next session is calling her so early to confirm the location... she changed it to silent mode after tat.

mood kinda weird after that so she wanted to service me and start to bbbj for me, my hand roam and start to search for her clit as well. upon finding it, start to apply the sensual rubba rubba to bring out the soft moan and jerking again from her. until she cannot tahan anymore, capped me and cowgirl me.

she is one wild cowgirl, riding me like trying to tame a wild stallion did the job and i exploded soon after. she hugged me tied while i exploded and kissed me b4 pulling out. we bathe and TCSS while waiting for the next bro to book the room in the same hotel. always smiling and touching me while talking and resting head on my shoulder really gives the gf feel.
when she got the room, she gave me a kiss and went to her next adventure.

FR summary:
origin: PRC
Look: 6.5/10 (not really my type)
Boobs: A+
Body: 8/10 (slim, soft and smooth skin)
French: yes
BBBJ: 6/10 ( i din really give her much chance to do it, my bad)
painting: yes
fingering: i only play with the clit.
FJ :7/10
GF: 8/10
rtf: probably not. still got others yet to try.

Thanks again TS for sharing the contact.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
okie68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, can i share the contact? thanks
Old 11-04-2009, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkay View Post
Thanks fengheshang for xyz's contact.

had a session with her in the afternoon. waited at h81 for her but realized tat we kinda mis-interpret where our meeting point should be.

she finally came knocking on the door, i opened it and hugged me while coming in. we TCSS abit then proceeded to the bathroom to bathe.

after the bathe, she asked if i wanted a massage 1st and i said yes since she offered. then she said she not professional at massage and proceed to do it anyway.

she got tired of massaging and requested to start action. so 1st thing i do is hold her tight and start to tongue battle with her. while the battle rages, my free hand roam to her pointy nipple and start to twirl with it. slowly i withdrew the tongue battle and start to attack her nipple instead while my freed hand roam around to feel her soft smooth skin. next is time for my mouth to taste the soft smooth skin as well as i slowly kiss my way south. finally i came to the target zone and start to explore.
she lets out soft moan and jerks with every flick of my tongue which really turns me on.

then her phone rang ..... omg, some bro of the next session is calling her so early to confirm the location... she changed it to silent mode after tat.

mood kinda weird after that so she wanted to service me and start to bbbj for me, my hand roam and start to search for her clit as well. upon finding it, start to apply the sensual rubba rubba to bring out the soft moan and jerking again from her. until she cannot tahan anymore, capped me and cowgirl me.

she is one wild cowgirl, riding me like trying to tame a wild stallion did the job and i exploded soon after. she hugged me tied while i exploded and kissed me b4 pulling out. we bathe and TCSS while waiting for the next bro to book the room in the same hotel. always smiling and touching me while talking and resting head on my shoulder really gives the gf feel.
when she got the room, she gave me a kiss and went to her next adventure.

FR summary:
origin: PRC
Look: 6.5/10 (not really my type)
Boobs: A+
Body: 8/10 (slim, soft and smooth skin)
French: yes
BBBJ: 6/10 ( i din really give her much chance to do it, my bad)
painting: yes
fingering: i only play with the clit.
FJ :7/10
GF: 8/10
rtf: probably not. still got others yet to try.

Thanks again TS for sharing the contact.
thank you for the FR, keep em coming thks
Old 11-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleazy View Post
bro,

i tink there is a shop at shaw ctr, at scotts rd that sell sch uniform. passed by the area before. quite sure u can get it. sexy of not, depend on the hem line...) walk around, you can find it, forgot which flr.

by the way, can PM me to contact..). hope 2 c her in uniform soon. thnks in advance.
Thank you bro i maybe go CJC to by instead maybe can haha.. can pm me again i try to ask ASAP
Old 11-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Samster

Can any bro suggest which JC school uniform you like best for XYZ, i will try to go buy

thks
Old 11-04-2009, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
flhsjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro can i have Xiao Yan Zi's contact? Thanks
Old 11-04-2009, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My simple FR:

Look: 7.5/10 (sharp features)
Body: 8/10 (tanned but smooth complexion)
Frenching: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Painting: 7.5 (responsive and kept pushing )
FJ :7.5/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Maybe

A very pleasant syt from Guilin. She said TS is a good man and helped her. Actually took a detour to reach our shore as custom is tight, and fell sick and auntie visiting during her first few days here. After knowing I am not married and not attached, said something like 人人有机会 . Wanted to send her to her next adventure but she said she had cancelled it (even though there is more than enough time) and we chatted quite a bit before and after the session before sending her back. She said will be my free tour guide if I have a chance to visit Guilin and asked if I can write a good FR for her. So here it is.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread