The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 18
Zeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to all
Re: I'm Melody here, Please Help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by biatch6969 View Post
what if 'sherine' turns up ?
AR....HAHAHAHA! good one bro!
Old 10-11-2008, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
killerbee21dell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow..waited some long here also no FR yet... sigh
Old 11-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 21
lihaojun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear bros,

juz rec a call frm melody also pte no.. say she cant make it today ardy.

Wat make me frustrated is tat she scolded me for asking u bros in sbf abt my previous posting. i am not angry with her last min cancellation, i did not reprimanded her, but she juz told me off.

Alamak bros here, am i wrong to ask u all opinons. Juz wana share wif bros here abt this incident, hope u all wunt zap me hor.

Anyway any bros realli met up wif melody post ur fr lei. Cos she juz nw scolded me liao n say she did met up wif bros in sbf liao le.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta-Alpha View Post
Yo all samsters,

I just pm samster lihaojun as I saw his online status. I wasking for FR but till now till no reply leh.

Also I email that melody ng twice, yesterday and today also no replies from her. VERY skeptical about it, worst case kenna Ladyboy arhahahaha~~~

yo bro zeta-alpha,

I did not reply u yesterday as i still haven met her.. haha.. i thought today i will be a commando to meet her then gif bros here a fr, but too bad she juz called me to cancel appointment. haiz!
Old 11-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
melodyng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello everyone,

I wanna clarify some things.. I reall cant give out my number cause i only have this number and i cant let my family or friends around me knows i'm doing this, so i have to be very very discreet.. if you cant accept me not giving you my number, than i'd rather you dont want to arrange to have a session with me and than write stuffs about me to make people misunderstand me...

I've always hate explaining things to people if they dont get it.. So brothers here in sbf, if you dont trust i am serious, than dont email me at all cause i wont want to waste my time at all having a session with someone who they dont trust me and thinks i am pranking with them

I have many stuffs on my side to do, so i cant always find time to arrange clients, and to lihaojun: i'm terrible sorry for cancelling your meeting last minute cause i have to stay at home cause i have some personal problems at home... since you dont accept me arranging another meeting, than i guess we wont get a chance to meet anymore..

and to the rest, i'll only explain this once.. so if anyone still wanna dont trust me and think i am pranking, than please dont email me at all, i wont even wanna know who are you..

The rest who choose to trust me and still interested in meeting me, please give me your number, i'll arrange a slot with you.. for those who send me emails but didnt get a reply from me, please wait or either that i didnt have your number, i dont reply emails one by one

My next available slots are as follows:

13/11/2008 (THURS):
12:30pm - 2pm
2pm - 3:30pm
3:30pm - 5pm

14/11/2008 (FRI):
12pm - 1:30pm

18/11/2008 (TUES):
any timing between 11am to 5:30pm last slot

22/11/2008 (SAT):

Time being these are my available slots, if i didnt write other times means i cant meet at all during the other timings... please still keep the emails coming in, thanks!!

Melody
[email protected]
Old 11-11-2008, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

who are the bros she meet before?

post FR leh bros..
Old 11-11-2008, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 17
zron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to behold

Dear All Fellow Bro,
Juz fixed appt for later this week. Hang on to the thread and I'll clarify if its a prank or its a real deal. Can understand she wan to be discreet but as other bro highlighted - can get top-up card.

Dear Melody,
Dun mean to comment on your thread, things r just as it is this way. Hope u understand also our fellow bros concern. They wana be discreet also, as u can see from the replies they also have their own concerns, AV , Bunh of guys cum up...etc lah.

Hope appt will not be cancelled and YES.....a very very sweet voice....
Old 11-11-2008, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

once i see an FR, 90% chance i'll fix an appt.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
0939 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta-Alpha View Post
Yo all samsters,

I just pm samster lihaojun as I saw his online status. I wasking for FR but till now till no reply leh.

Also I email that melody ng twice, yesterday and today also no replies from her. VERY skeptical about it, worst case kenna Ladyboy arhahahaha~~~
Becareful, You are giving out informations to her. Your emails, handphone numbers and your nicks. You are being watched.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
0939 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraSeven View Post
who are the bros she meet before?

post FR leh bros..
With her long timing, No bros ever bonk her. Be careful giving out your
information.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
sgdenon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zron.45 View Post
Dear All Fellow Bro,
Juz fixed appt for later this week. Hang on to the thread and I'll clarify if its a prank or its a real deal. Can understand she wan to be discreet but as other bro highlighted - can get top-up card.

Hope appt will not be cancelled and YES.....a very very sweet voice....
I remember "Sherine" has a very sweet voice also.....he can even speak some chinese as well......" I still have some fear whenever "her" name come out again.....
Old 11-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Samster

Zeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to allZeta-Alpha is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0939 View Post
Becareful, You are giving out informations to her. Your emails, handphone numbers and your nicks. You are being watched.
No lah No lah, i gave mobile number only, so no need to be on code red. Life in SG stressful enough liao
Old 11-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lihaojun View Post
yo bro zeta-alpha,

I did not reply u yesterday as i still haven met her.. haha.. i thought today i will be a commando to meet her then gif bros here a fr, but too bad she juz called me to cancel appointment. haiz!
This is 1 thing shitty about most local FL, they dont honor their appointments. I have pretty bad exp before.

Anyway lihaojun samster, once you done give us a FR ok? thank you~
Old 12-11-2008, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by melodyng View Post
Hello everyone,

I wanna clarify some things.. I reall cant give out my number cause i only have this number and i cant let my family or friends around me knows i'm doing this, so i have to be very very discreet.. if you cant accept me not giving you my number, than i'd rather you dont want to arrange to have a session with me and than write stuffs about me to make people misunderstand me...

I've always hate explaining things to people if they dont get it.. So brothers here in sbf, if you dont trust i am serious, than dont email me at all cause i wont want to waste my time at all having a session with someone who they dont trust me and thinks i am pranking with them

I have many stuffs on my side to do, so i cant always find time to arrange clients, and to lihaojun: i'm terrible sorry for cancelling your meeting last minute cause i have to stay at home cause i have some personal problems at home... since you dont accept me arranging another meeting, than i guess we wont get a chance to meet anymore..

and to the rest, i'll only explain this once.. so if anyone still wanna dont trust me and think i am pranking, than please dont email me at all, i wont even wanna know who are you..

The rest who choose to trust me and still interested in meeting me, please give me your number, i'll arrange a slot with you.. for those who send me emails but didnt get a reply from me, please wait or either that i didnt have your number, i dont reply emails one by one

My next available slots are as follows:

13/11/2008 (THURS):
12:30pm - 2pm
2pm - 3:30pm
3:30pm - 5pm

14/11/2008 (FRI):
12pm - 1:30pm

18/11/2008 (TUES):

22/11/2008 (SAT):

Time being these are my available slots, if i didnt write other times means i cant meet at all during the other timings... please still keep the emails coming in, thanks!!

Melody
[email protected]

Dear Melody,

Its not that i dun accept ur changing to another day, but then u cancel it so last min, will i still dare to trust u again?

anyway, if u r serious in asking bros here for help, do honour ur words, i noe u might have some personal problems, but be sure wif ur slots first b4 u confirm wif bros here, we bros here dun like it when a slot was confirm but then u called the very last min to say cancel.

anyway if u r serious to have a slot wif me again, u can call me back again. bros in sbf still waiting for my commando fr!!!!
Old 12-11-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 17
zron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgdenon View Post
I remember "Sherine" has a very sweet voice also.....he can even speak some chinese as well......" I still have some fear whenever "her" name come out again.....

Hee...thks bro sgdenon for yr concern, but if YOUR Sherine really so good at changing voice, I really nothing to say. Trust my experience, bro. (I'm not say she might not be a Hoax) But i know the one who call me is Definately a Girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1