The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Sap7722 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
If you guys have been following, this guy is the latest in a string of of newly created account that post bullshit stuff. Wonder whats his/her agenda
Can share what kind of bullshit stuff she posted?
Old 09-03-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What will happen to customer if don't tip ML?

Ya, wait till you meet the one with back-ups.
Old 09-03-2019, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2492 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

If you got the HJ or BJ... Pay la... You also damn one kind...

Bo liu then go and masturbate la..
Old 09-03-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Logo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
If you got the HJ or BJ... Pay la... You also damn one kind...

Bo liu then go and masturbate la..
Yeah, its free, don't even have to pay entrance fee, can save more....
Old 09-03-2019, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I hear from a ML from one MP that their salary is giving us extra service, they do not have monthly income. The $50 is to the shop.
Old 09-03-2019, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Well, if it is really competitors doing funny things, it’s really pointless.

The only way to get more customers is to provide good service at reasonable prices. Killing others won’t get your numbers up. Most people will just look elsewhere instead, or at least I know I would
Old 09-03-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
centrinocock is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nv83283325 View Post
Anybody knows what happen to us if we don't tip the ML after they provide us with the service? This year is quite a bad year for me financially and I have tired a few times that I purposely do not tip them after getting HJ or BJ as I want to save costs. I found out that even if I don't give them, they can't do anything as its illegal for them to offer sexual services in the first place. A few of them are quite angry and kept pestering me to give and I said I will call the cops if they make me angry. Then they kept quiet. I realised I have saved $3k this year just by not giving them tips after the service. It's quite useful and budget friendly for me especially the market this year is not looking good.
Wow, actually we need people like you. Any bro who have bad services from ml or money face ml. Please provide the contact to TS, he will go and teach them s lesson.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nv83283325 View Post
Anybody knows what happen to us if we don't tip the ML after they provide us with the service? This year is quite a bad year for me financially and I have tired a few times that I purposely do not tip them after getting HJ or BJ as I want to save costs. I found out that even if I don't give them, they can't do anything as its illegal for them to offer sexual services in the first place. A few of them are quite angry and kept pestering me to give and I said I will call the cops if they make me angry. Then they kept quiet. I realised I have saved $3k this year just by not giving them tips after the service. It's quite useful and budget friendly for me especially the market this year is not looking good.
and u are the perfect cb example of scumbags in this society.

i hope one day, one of the ML just cut your balls and leave u to die.
Old 09-03-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Jeima is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by washing View Post
I hear from a ML from one MP that their salary is giving us extra service, they do not have monthly income. The $50 is to the shop.
And you believe whatever they said?
Old 09-03-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya I have been there too. It is from yck area
Personally I find it unfair, but I like their services.
One of the ML even lick my balls and part my stick when flip over, shiok.
Old 09-03-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeima View Post
And you believe whatever they said?
I dunno is it true. I was just getting a normal massage as my back aches.
Then she ask me to flip over to P massage. I say no then she said if I just normal massage, she be working for nothing so I am soft heart after hearing that I said ok to P massage because I know ML also need bread and butter.

P massage is so so only.
Old 09-03-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then she ask me to flip over to P massage. I say no then she said if I just normal massage, she be working for nothing so I am soft heart after hearing that I said ok to P massage because I know ML also need bread and butter.

P massage is so so only.
which area is that spa from?

the one I went did not have any p massage, one normal massage.
Old 09-03-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Nv83283325 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by centrinocock View Post
Wow, actually we need people like you. Any bro who have bad services from ml or money face ml. Please provide the contact to TS, he will go and teach them s lesson.
A few bros have PM me contacts of those fucked up ML with bad services. Will teach them a lesson later in the evening. Pcb.
Old 09-03-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:

P massage is so so only.
they do earn something from the entrance fee....cannot be nothing.

however, some ML are actually "free lancers"...they take up a space in the massage shop to provide services...meaning customer pays $50 entrance, ML takes a small cut the rest paid to shop as "rental" ...so they have to provide speicial in order to make money.

I went to S spa in TPY before also....tell me the same story....i don't give F and never return. even though the girl sibeh chio but massage totally no standard lol off FJ for $80 maybe can consider.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Yes they do earn... Depends on the agreement... 3:7 ... 4:6 ...Ratio.

And to TS... You are really a sucker ... If you don't have money play yourself...

Don't do these thing...

会有报应。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1