The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Cheapshoes is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Confused about my wife

I also not getting much from my wife. She can do splits and she very flexible. When I put my cock in, at first very tight and shiok. When pump few minutes, she starts to get very wet and so wet and she will relax her muscles. Then I start to get no feeling. Not much friction. And sometimes, I can finish. Sometimes I become soft, cause not shiok enough when she gets very wet.
Old 09-06-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
3 years since last update. We are still together now. Don't think she has another man outside, as she would not have any reason to stay with me otherwise since we don't have kids.

She doesn't give me blowjob nowadays but still initiated sex, which I believe was just sympathy sex because I stopped initiating sex. I don't whether my cock is too thick or her pussy is too tight but it's very difficult to penetrate her and I can genuinely feel she's in pain when I try to force it but even though she said it's ok I still can't penetrate her and have a normal sex.
I'm not a doctor bro, but your wife's symptoms sound like a classic case of vaginismus.

Get some help and you should be able to enjoy pain-free sexual relations, the way it should be.
Old 10-06-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
Thanks for the update after these few years. Same case for me and wife. She complains it’s too tight and painful, so no more sex.
same here..think almost 4 years for me and her attitude towards me is like friends...without benefits somemore!
Old 12-06-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Yesterday she said she's angry with my attitude for a long time and wouldn't hesitate to get a divorce but this morning she awakened me from sleep with a blowjob and then wanted me to fuck her, and we had great sex after a few weeks without sex.

Any married guy can advise what's going on?
Why everytime blowjob, including glorifying the details? U can refuse it. It's very sick.
Old 17-06-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Do you use KY jelly? Should help a lot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1