The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by deematter View Post
my uncle that time already 40 years old, so is nearly impossible to get a local wife already because he is busy with his stall business, then he joins sugarbook.com and meet his current wify from Vietnam. Luckily the current wife is quite good, help him in the food stall daily and take care of him good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deematter View Post
Like you say is quite true, hard to get nowadays in the agency. you can try on sugarbook. i recommend you because my uncle find her wife there.
I just did a search about sugarbook.com...is a dating website for those gals looking for sugardaddy or SD and for guys looking for sugarbabe or SB...

I sincerely disagree to look for wife in sugarbook.com unless guy dun mind the gal maybe previously a SB...

The best method to find decent Viet wife still the traditional way described in this thread...

marriage is lifetime...so take it seriously and make sure you knew who you are sleeping...

BTW, side story...recently more VBs emerged in social media seeking SD...these VBs mostly said they were students having financial difficulties in this pandemics....also not sure these were scam...anyway no chance to find out yet...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-06-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I just did a search about sugarbook.com...is a dating website for those gals looking for sugardaddy or SD and for guys looking for sugarbabe or SB...

I sincerely disagree to look for wife in sugarbook.com unless guy dun mind the gal maybe previously a SB...

The best method to find decent Viet wife still the traditional way described in this thread...

marriage is lifetime...so take it seriously and make sure you knew who you are sleeping...

BTW, side story...recently more VBs emerged in social media seeking SD...these VBs mostly said they were students having financial difficulties in this pandemics....also not sure these were scam...anyway no chance to find out yet...
The trend of young VBs going to find SD has been going on for years. I am in a relationship with a VB and good friends with another. Both are ex-KTV gals and my friend is especially frank about the pandemic of seeing younger and younger girls, barely out of high school (Trường THPT) and already bragging about their paid holidays with their SDs.
Old 22-06-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
The trend of young VBs going to find SD has been going on for years. I am in a relationship with a VB and good friends with another. Both are ex-KTV gals and my friend is especially frank about the pandemic of seeing younger and younger girls, barely out of high school (Trường THPT) and already bragging about their paid holidays with their SDs.
I understand and agree with you...but to find wife from sugarbook simply IMO no no...

anyway to each his own...paid relationship is fine...but again too many scam going on so not sure who sincere...

Old 22-06-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
this wuhan pandemic have its pros and cons. if we divide girls with good heart and bad heart type. The better heart one learn much more to appreciate guys who "help" or "standby" them in times of difficulties.

some of them “看破了” or “放下了”。
This pandemic had been just a reset in many ppl life...HCM or Vietnam is battling tis wave quite jialat...their vaccination rate is very low or less than 5% and also slow...

Currently hcm is under lockdown in many areas...bars, ktvs, cafes, dine in all closed...

Old 22-06-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 20
fcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant future

Quote:
…… I sincerely disagree to look for wife in sugarbook.com unless guy dun mind the gal maybe previously a SB...

marriage is lifetime...so take it seriously and make sure you knew who you are sleeping... ……
recommend me one le… i still single…
Old 28-06-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I understand and agree with you...but to find wife from sugarbook simply IMO no no...

anyway to each his own...paid relationship is fine...but again too many scam going on so not sure who sincere...
Oh, I agree with your statement as well. I said nothing earlier about going to Sugarbook to find a wife.

I think sincerity is most easily measured by how careful she is with your money.

I once gave a no-limit Amex charge card to a KTV girl, she went to swipe herself a brand-new motorbike back in Vietnam. Dumped me after that

My current gal, she controls her expenditure and makes sure she only buys what is necessary.

No bags, no shoes, no phones, maybe a bit of Sephora and Zara but that is relatively small and I can easily afford.....

So, as always, action speaks louder than words.
Old 14-07-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
soyabean89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro has review/ experience or friends who have encounterment with B&G vietnamese bride agency?

https://www.bngbride.com
Old 16-07-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster

With the ktv clusters infestation going on..Vietnamese women became worst stereotyping in Singapore amid working in sex industry...

Also the AMK murder a women aged 39 yo of Vietnamese nationality killed her hubby...

Old 16-07-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Think ICA won't grant any passes easily for viet to come sg for match making or marriage easy now.
more will post here ask how to get approval to sponsor. short term pass..

Old 18-07-2021, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Tough relationship. haizzz.
she dont look like 39yr, look younger
Old 26-07-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

hi all,

A vietnam girl who I met a few years ago contacted me and asked me to transfer money to her.

They say the condition in vietnam is very bad and she cannot work in pub.

I am wondering if you are in my shoe, would you do so ?
Old 27-07-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
hi all,

A vietnam girl who I met a few years ago contacted me and asked me to transfer money to her.

dont ever do it
once you start, the requests just keep coming. Even if the request is a genuine one.
Just look for another girl after covid
Old 27-07-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi all,

I guess it’s the same old trick.
Unless you know her well and expect to see her within the next few months,
maybe can consider a small amount.
BUT now Covid situation in VN so bad, plus she’s unlikely to have a chance to visit Lion city, so just forget it!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-07-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Hi all,

I follow your advice not to transfer money.

Then I got a ton of messages saying

I dont love her

I dont want to help her

I am so cruel and she will die

are these all common tactics used ?
Old 27-07-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
hi all,

The statements are all likely to be true, but why should you help her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1