The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Yes! You can actually fall in love with FLs! Please read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
I'm not dating a FL but an ex-WL from GL Cat150. She's back in China, and because of the pandemic, we are unable to meet each other now, and probably in the next year or so.

Since Feb, when China was under lock-down, i was her pillar of strength, relying on videocalls and updates on my daily going-abouts to keep her going.

When China unleashes itself, it was our turn to going in the CB lockdown. Same thing applies.

We never stopped the chats, calls and texts. Its as simple as that. I offered her money, she say no. To be honest, she parked a substantial amount of her earnings from GL with me, and its still with me now. Because she doesnt trust that her family will take it all over from her.

And all she ever want is to have us the patience to wait out this horrible COVID ordeal so that we can finally meet again. And blow our minds making love, and lovey-dovey, and hold hands still machiam tomorrow will never come.

I hope to come back to this same thread again in 10 years and tell u guys that, fairytales of some sort might happen and dont always think the worst of WL/FL/humans.

Sometimes its just so simple.
Up to u bro, it's your life n money n for all I care.
Just sounding out to u having a longterm relationship with a WL isn't that simple as imagined.
Old 13-08-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Who said anything about her meeting my fam? And marriage?

I'll be honest. The fact that she handled hundreds of cocks during the GL stint, yet 'chooses' me, actually boosts my ego If she wasnt a CAT150 before, i might not even take a second look at her.

Have you ever fucked a WL before and wonder if or hope that her orgasm is real? Well, this is where i am now, slamming an ex-CAT150's ass and her asking for more and more.

I last had sex with her (marathon sex) in Jan before the travel lockdown, and its been 7 months since then, i think we are way past that 'honeymoon' phase.
And not forgetting there're also 10 other man banging her every other day.. What makes u think u are the only one she chose?
Don't take it too serious bro!

Last edited by countryman; 13-08-2020 at 11:24 PM.
Old 18-08-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope to come back to this same thread again in 10 years and tell u guys that, fairytales of some sort might happen and dont always think the worst of WL/FL/humans.
not just your hope, bro.

many cheongsters' hope of a fairy tale ending too
Old 20-08-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
not just your hope, bro.

many cheongsters' hope of a fairy tale ending too
I say, as long as we protect oneself (wallet, heart and family), there is nothing to fear in trying.

But of course, dont be a cheapo and expect everything to be FOC. There has to be givers and takers in everything.
Old 21-08-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
And not forgetting there're also 10 other man banging her every other day.. What makes u think u are the only one she chose?
Don't take it too serious bro!
precisely not taking it too seriously bro, so i'm just sayin', live and let live, sow some spare trust and believing in the good of mankind.

If there's still 10 other guys banging her every other day now, then wow business is good for her!
Old 27-08-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not dating a FL but an ex-WL from GL Cat150. She's back in China, and because of the pandemic, we are unable to meet each other now, and probably in the next year or so.

Sometimes its just so simple.
Wishing you the best of luck and enjoy the process.

In life, everything is a process. Even people who married non-fl/WL also gets divorce/green hat etc.

Relationships are all complicated and each unique.

No one will understand the feelings between both person. The advice is always good but to each their own.

Many will say
FL - Fuk and leave, meant for fuking... etc
To me all woman are the same, FL or not. Just take care of your heart and wallet regardless.

With that, I applaud your bravery to venture and live a life. Whichever kind, it’s yours.
Old 28-08-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
With that, I applaud your bravery to venture and live a life. Whichever kind, it’s yours.
I like this saying bruh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1