The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-11-2003, 05:34 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Thumbs up Stephen Leather's Private Dancer

A Great Read on the Thai Entertainment Love Scene

219 pages in the pdf version and 21 pages into reading, this book deserves some mention.
www.stephenleather.com

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 23-11-2003, 05:38 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
The Sponsor, The Girl, and the Thai Gigolo.

The story brews......

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 23-11-2003, 05:49 AM
Samster

"Chan Rak Khun Ja Dai"

I(She) Love you to Death......

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 23-11-2003, 10:08 AM
Samster

Page 64

"A thai man will never believe the lies we tell, he'd believe what he was told or what he suspected."

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 23-11-2003, 10:30 AM
Samster

Page 79

"They call it the Land of Smiles, but the smiles isn't real. It's a protective measure, a disguise, or a way of avoiding trouble. Something goes wrong, they smile. But behind the smiles, they are nasty pieces of work."

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 23-11-2003, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
Page 79

"They call it the Land of Smiles, but the smiles isn't real. It's a protective measure, a disguise, or a way of avoiding trouble. Something goes wrong, they smile. But behind the smiles, they are nasty pieces of work."

SC
the first page already quite power... been a while since i read any novels. i have prefered to practical to theory recently.
Old 23-11-2003, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Feli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
great recommendations.... thanks.. will try to look for it ...
hope can get in those second hand bookstores... hee hee
Old 23-11-2003, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ENTS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Spending my rather 'uneventful' weekend reading the novel.
Now up to page 22 liao.

Really quite an interesting read.
Writer tried to write in different characters POV...
sometime can be so contrastingly different.

Also can relate a bit to the story, especially all the NaNa Plaza , Soi Cowboy scenes.
Old 23-11-2003, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Feli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
can tell where you get the books? at second hand place?
or you got it first hand... i can speed read so dun wanna spend too much money on books.. kkekeke
thanks inadvance
Old 23-11-2003, 07:16 PM
Samster

They don't have the printed version as written in the last few pages but it can be read free of charge online. Me now in my 100th page. And now I understand why thai girls love scolding others water buffalos.

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 23-11-2003, 07:22 PM
Samster

Though its a fictitious story, but I do have this impression that most of the happenings that happen are factual than fictitious.

The author should have interviewed quite a number of people and rather had the experience to be able to write out the story in such great details.

The great contrast in thinking from Pete and Joy should make many stand up. Do not think it is just another story and just a one-off case. In real life, many stories are actually similar.

Now let me see, where have I heard the part on motorcycle........

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 24-11-2003, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
hahahaha i like this quote

Hookers hook, that's what they do, and they don't fall in love with clients. If the guys pay the girl for sex the first time, the relationship can never be anything another than on a hooker- client basic
Old 24-11-2003, 09:10 AM
Samster

TEA BREAK.

There are many of such cases in Thailand. And often a time, there are private investigating services being offered. But then again, Men will always choose to believe in the fantasies and refuse to go for the P.I. .

Why?
Because they are afraid to know the truth. The truth will hurt.

What is a few K baht for the services of a PI when many are already "sponsoring"?

Read on to know more.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 24-11-2003, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by thaiboy
hahahaha i like this quote

Hookers hook, that's what they do, and they don't fall in love with clients. If the guys pay the girl for sex the first time, the relationship can never be anything another than on a hooker- client basic
Wah, you are reading too.

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 24-11-2003, 09:18 AM
Samster

Page 108.

Insight from the Private Investigator.
http://www.stephenleather.com/private-dancer.pdf

Remember what he says, cause he sees more cases than the girls you F.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread