The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 4
kennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Life is sg

Married for about 6 years, little sex with wife(once a month), but need to "release" almost everyday. Both work pretty late.

How often do you guys visit FL?
Old 27-07-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Life is sg

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyr View Post
Married for about 6 years, little sex with wife(once a month), but need to "release" almost everyday. Both work pretty late.

Why very little sex? Did you try ask from her when you have the urge? What's her reason for rejecting?
Old 28-07-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SephoraXYZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Similar to what my friend experience. Wife always say tired, man also say tired... So rode on for years. Sex become lesser and rarer... Eventually ceases. I think sexless marriages is usually caused by men. Spending time with hubby is very important,even if not making love. The time is still well spent. Woman love romance... Romance her abit.. And perhaps your reward will come.
Old 28-07-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

kennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tired. See today at 10.38pm, she just ended working on her laptop.
Old 28-07-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

"Eventually ceases"

This is so true, I have a friend in army who told us about this and I thought it was really strange. I guess some man marry for the sake of going through the ritual of life, but lost the "lust" over their wife eventually.
Old 29-07-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SephoraXYZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
"Eventually ceases"

This is so true, I have a friend in army who told us about this and I thought it was really strange. I guess some man marry for the sake of going through the ritual of life, but lost the "lust" over their wife eventually.
Men are still forever lusty... But maybe everyday eat chicken rice is boring. So need up the mood by roleplay.. Lolx. As for the wife, she also must make effort to make her man happy. I know, most woman after having kids is like mission completed. No need level up again in bedroom skills.. Its their mentality. Pity those Poor men in such marriages. I believe every man and woman has needs.. So do not give up... Or dine out if she can't provide the joy to you.
Old 29-07-2020, 10:07 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is the reason why this website continues to exist despite being relentlessly targeted by the authorities for reasons unknown.

All I've been doing since day one is serving a community need. Why am I still left out of National Day awards every single year?

Perhaps 2020 will be the year I am finally recognised for the good work that I have done for the last 2 decades. Based upon the feedback I have received it seems that I have saved far more marriages than I broke up.

In fact I started providing a platform for the exchange of useful information long before Mark Zuckerberg even had pubic hair.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-07-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
This is the reason why this website continues to exist despite being relentlessly targeted by the authorities for reasons unknown.

All I've been doing since day one is serving a community need. Why am I still left out of National Day awards every single year?

Perhaps 2020 will be the year I am finally recognised for the good work that I have done for the last 2 decades. Based upon the feedback I have received it seems that I have saved far more marriages than I broke up.

In fact I started providing a platform for the exchange of useful information long before Mark Zuckerberg even had pubic hair.
Thank you bro for your contribution towards nation building.
Old 29-07-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!
Quote:

Salute to the wise man!!!!!
Old 29-07-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Statistics just came out that singapore marriages are decreasing and divorces are on the rise. Maybe this website is a cause of that and thus you cannot get your national day award...LOL
Old 29-07-2020, 04:59 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Statistics just came out that singapore marriages are decreasing and divorces are on the rise. Maybe this website is a cause of that and thus you cannot get your national day award...LOL
If it was not for this site divorce rates would be even higher!!!

It's perfectly logical to believe that there are so many sexless marriages that if it were not for this site husbands would have no outlet for their urges and would end up having affairs and leaving their wives.

Thanks to prostitution they can have a quickie with a working girl and then go back home to be loving husbands and fathers. The site is a godsend.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-07-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Can see where you are coming from, like your advice "Whores are for fucking not loving". Many people can't separate sex and marriage(commitment).

In many society, finding another woman for sex is still being frowned upon.

I started when visiting some ladies for sex when I'm holiday(china/thailand...etc). Never did it in Singapore, but since we can't travel for a while now, lust is building up.
Old 30-07-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 16
xxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to allxxx_OrOcO_xxx is a name known to all

Actually, to make us visiting these places less discriminating for all of us; is to treat these women/ladies as sex workers (not whores etc). After all, they are still human beings, and because sex work is a form of paid work. And treating them as human beings, is NOT asking ourselves to be in relationships / emotionally involved with them. Just need to be clear on the line between these sex workers (service providers) and clientele. When all of us do this, the societal discrimination will go down in Singapore.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

You have our utmost respect, many of us have been with you since the Delphi days! Society takes a hypocritical stance towards sex and unfortunately religion still has a big moral influence. People like to find an easier thing to blame than themselves, always easy to blame hookers and unfaithful men isnt it?

Quote:

All I've been doing since day one is serving a community need. Why am I still left out of National Day awards every single year?.
Old 30-07-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Agreed. Sex worker is a better name. Just like how sex worker is a legal job in Holland.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1