The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 4
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Different people different taste. Some love challenges and prefer FLs. Some go to joint. Safer with okt. But since now villa is closed tamu no much choice except FLs. Tere are locals who are FLs. Get contacts from drivers. But I prefer getting ctc from hotel staffs. Any problem i get hold of them. But one must be generous. I always tip them and built good rapport with them in good and bad times. I trust them more than supir.

Bro nitecrawller, you are quite similar to my regular cheongster buddy, who prefers FLs over finding caweks at villa.

As he is a creature of habits, he usually sticks to 1 FL, as long as she provides good service and no hanky panky, like stealing or throwing tantrums.

Whereas, I am the opposite and likes variety.
Old 11-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotakBunny View Post
Bro nitecrawller, you are quite similar to my regular cheongster buddy, who prefers FLs over finding caweks at villa.

As he is a creature of habits, he usually sticks to 1 FL, as long as she provides good service and no hanky panky, like stealing or throwing tantrums.

Whereas, I am the opposite and likes variety.
I believe life quite tough now for those cewek. Local cewek. I am sure FLs are sourcing for tamu too. They nid daily income. Tats why i rather give all the earnings to her than share with okt. But of course the FL musnt have attitude problem. If we r nice n generous with her i am sure she will reciprocate likewise.
Old 23-06-2020, 06:27 AM
Samster

BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I believe life quite tough now for those cewek. Local cewek. I am sure FLs are sourcing for tamu too. They nid daily income. Tats why i rather give all the earnings to her than share with okt. But of course the FL musnt have attitude problem. If we r nice n generous with her i am sure she will reciprocate likewise.
It can be rather rare to find FLs that are reciprocate as their main objective is to earn money and make money.

My friend had a FL before in Tg Balai, and he called her a "career-minded" FL.

Cos she complained why she should work in the factory / shopping mall in her hometown, whereas what she took in earnings in Balai is more than a manager's pay.

She was pretty possessive and deemed that since you booked her, you should not book other gals.
Old 23-06-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cos she complained why she should work in the factory / shopping mall in her hometown, whereas what she took in earnings in Balai is more than a manager's pay.

She was pretty possessive and deemed that since you booked her, you should not book other gals.
Same for some ceweks at villa. Easy money. Got tips. Generous tamu may even bug her gifts. Got free obat and shaking all the way in disco. All for free. Rather than stand long hours in the shopping centre/supermart earning miserable mthly pay. But of course latter a decent job.

Well, we have a choice. If we find her with attitude problem then bok other FL. Theres always some kind of risks be it from Villa or FL. I like the latter cos she can even go back at noon. She decide and dont report to anyone. At times she may wish to do some pte matters i will just let her off. But she will come back couple hours latter. Give and take. One incident. She actually brought some food (she cooked for her children) and share with me. Sedap. Theres one. She rode on a sepeda. Really enjoy the ride with her.
Old 23-06-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
........ At times she may wish to do some pte matters i will just let her off. But she will come back couple hours latter. Give and take. One incident. She actually brought some food (she cooked for her children) and share with me. Sedap. Theres one. She rode on a sepeda. Really enjoy the ride with her.

Bro, it seems that you kinda have a similar pattern on how you handle caweks like my friend.

Hopefully if things become normal in future, perhaps there might be a chance that we could meet each other in Balai or cheong together over there.

Cheers!
Old 19-08-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

hope balai won't go the way of batu by the time covid19 over
Old 21-08-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
TheBob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Missed Ah Hock Chicken Rice and the coffee shop with only 1 stall selling ikan asam pedas.
Old 22-08-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
hope balai won't go the way of batu by the time covid19 over
During 1998 financial crisis. Downfall of late Suharto. Riots in certain part of Indon. Companies folded up. Unemployment soared. Many ceweks fled. They arrived TBK in droves. Will such scenario be repeated again?
Old 22-08-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
During 1998 financial crisis. Downfall of late Suharto. Riots in certain part of Indon. Companies folded up. Unemployment soared. Many ceweks fled. They arrived TBK in droves. Will such scenario be repeated again?
The key difference is there was no travel restriction during the 1998 Asian Financial Crisis.

When travel restriction ease, I also believe the caweks will come back to TB.

Especially since both JB and Singapore has direct ferry to TB.

Where there is no direct ferry to Tanjung Batu.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 23-08-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
The key difference is there was no travel restriction during the 1998 Asian Financial Crisis.

When travel restriction ease, I also believe the caweks will come back to TB.

Especially since both JB and Singapore has direct ferry to TB.

Where there is no direct ferry to Tanjung Batu.

Just my 2 cents worth.
I think this pandemic much worst than 1998 fin crisis. At present unemployment all time high worldwide. Border closed. Cewek only depend on domestic mkt. But alot jobless. This crisis will continue until the border is open and vaccine found. Very important is border need to be opened asap.

Now whet cewek would cm to TBK in droves also depend on their local garment. They may just put a stop to flesh trade altogether.
Old 23-08-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

deleted post

Last edited by yuanswang; 26-08-2020 at 10:16 PM. Reason: wrong post
Old 23-08-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Quote:
I think this pandemic much worst than 1998 fin crisis. At present unemployment all time high worldwide. Border closed. Cewek only depend on domestic mkt. But alot jobless. This crisis will continue until the border is open and vaccine found. Very important is border need to be opened asap.

Now whet cewek would cm to TBK in droves also depend on their local garment. They may just put a stop to flesh trade altogether.
Boarders should reopen for cewek life financial refresh?
Old 24-08-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blinkwillie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sigh,does anyone have the slightest clue when Indo will reopen its borders?
Old 24-08-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkwillie View Post
Sigh,does anyone have the slightest clue when Indo will reopen its borders?
It is not only Indonesia problems but also that of the neighbouring countries like Malaysia, Singapore,... etc. Indonesia, I believe is always ready to welcome visitors from Singapore but our government is still not ready to allow our people to travel to Balai, Batam, Tanjung Pinang, Jakarta, Bali... etc. without further assurance on the containment of Covid19. We just have to wait for the green light, if not by end of the year, or maybe hopefully by early next year. Cheers.

Last edited by OnlyLiveOnce; 24-08-2020 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Corrections
Old 29-08-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
It is not only Indonesia problems but also that of the neighbouring countries like Malaysia, Singapore,... etc. Indonesia, I believe is always ready to welcome visitors from Singapore but our government is still not ready to allow our people to travel to Balai, Batam, Tanjung Pinang, Jakarta, Bali... etc. without further assurance on the containment of Covid19. We just have to wait for the green light, if not by end of the year, or maybe hopefully by early next year. Cheers.
Chances for Singaporean for traveling to Balai, Batam or any part of Indonesia is highly unlikely within next 6 months unlike the government here and Indonesia are as brave as Donald Trump. There are over 50,000 new cases and over 1000 deaths in USA daily but Donald Trump still refuse to impose strict measures. If PAP government is half as brave as Donald Trump, Singaporean can at least going to Balai now which there is no confirm case until now. The chances to get infection there is lower than here. Basically only keen to reopen borders which benefit the foreign workers. Indonesia is not the main source of foreign workers, but people from Indonesia are more difficult to come into Singapore now than people from India despite there are over 3 million cases in India.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1