The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 14
kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light
Shift of Interest

The reason i'm writing this, is because it has been bothering me ever since i went for my last bonking session with a local FL.

i've realised that my interest in selecting who satisfy my sexual needs has shifted from someone who is busty and beautiful, to someone who is capable of giving me more GFE.

just a short intro about myself, i first started getting into this field about 3 years back, when i'm still single and had some spare cash. started off with a PRC FL, then eventually tried Thais, Viets, Korean, Russian, and lately, Locals. from 1hr/1shot to 1.5hrs/2shots to ON (8hrs/3shot), i've tried them all. however, i've never did went into the legal houses in Geylang. just cant seems to choose someone to bonk, when the OKT and other girl is there as well

continued for about 2 years doing so, and have been visiting them more often ( rarely rtf thou), from once a month to once a week. most of the time targeting new blood, young ones. then about a year ago, met my ex (not local) and stop for quite sometime (since got her to satisfy me). but eventually, we broke up, and now im back hunting girls here.

Back to the topic, i realised my interest have shifted significantly, at start, i was looking at girls that would provide great service, reading through FR to make sure she has a decent working attitude (back then there were quite a few girls that would actually show black face to customer that they dont like) . those are have good FR reports, and fits my criteria (decent looking, body not too bad, not too old), i would go for them.

soon after that, i realised that i actually prefer those with nice boobs, those that are at least 34B to 36C, and i would put them as my targets. this goes on for about another year, of me enjoy those soft, huge boobs. but then, this too have moved out of my mind, as i have a few encounters that disappointed me, maybe because of my carelessness when selecting. got a few girls that are way too skinny to bear huge tits, ended up getting a skinny girl with big saggy tits...

that's one of the reason that makes me put big boobs at a lesser priority now when selecting girls. one of the reason that changed me, might have happen way early ahead when i started visiting these girl. one girl that makes me remembers them more deeply than anyone else.

she goes by the name of SiSi, under CindyAngel stable. what she did, that leaves such a deep impression on me, is the level of GFE that she shows...
i being a newb back then booked her and had the fun. but as i am inexperience enough, i finished off quite early, and she left early as well. what surprises me, is that later on, about 30mins later, she called, and say that she's outside my room (normally i book 2 hrs hotel for a 1hr fun with FL). then she came in and rest on the bed with me,showing me even more GFE. i enjoyed every moment i spent with her, even though i know, that might just be her way to KC me. after that, something happened, and quite a few angels from that stable eventually went back to mainland on short notice, and i cant get to bonk her again.

then theres the other one that shows high level of GFE as well, which is NiNi from Bro HaoNan's stable. another girl with very high GFE and KC power. well, that being on the first session, as when i rtf, it seems that she have lost her charm. doesnt shows as much gfe as the first session few months back.. but still, a great bonk.

then, the very recent session, was with a local, a young girl, 23y/o at age, 151cm, 38kg, 32A boobs, not someone i would normally go for. but again, she showed very high GFE. can easily break ice with her, and the way she present herself, totally not commercialized. although her petite body and small boobs didnt make me as horny as i think i would, i actually really enjoys spending time with her, in the room, on the bed, hugging her, kissing her..

it is a few days later after i finished the session, when i think back, then i realised, actually, now what im looking for, is not just great sex, or FL with great body. i think what im looking for, is actually someone who is very comfortable to stay with, that dont mind spending time with me, and shows high gfe to me.

for the past few days, i have been looking through FL Dome L, looking through post after post to find that one girl that fits what i want.. luckily i have budget constraint, which stops me from booking again for the time being...

i think im quite lost here right now.... like im booking a girl just to get the GFE, rather than the bonking itself instead.. i dont know if other bros experienced this as well, or am i slightly different from the others.

if any kind soul can help me in this, i thank you in advance...
Old 12-10-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shift of Interest

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaf86 View Post

then, the very recent session, was with a local, a young girl, 23y/o at age, 151cm, 38kg, 32A boobs

Bro , she just finished her PSLE exams ... let her go ..
Old 12-10-2014, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
i think im quite lost here right now.... like im booking a girl just to get the GFE, rather than the bonking itself instead.. i dont know if other bros experienced this as well, or am i slightly different from the others.
bro, you are not alone. Before I was also confused like what you are facing now. While it is true all the girls are there for the $$, there are probably some of them that can show their natural GFE to their clients. I bonked this type of gal before, we french like long lost lovers, she is exactly like what a gf would do to her bf.

The main thing I remind myself is I am there strictly for bonking and always remind myself not to fall for her. Every gal is different, do not expect all of them to give you GFE. Normally to get the GFE I would ask the gal to french with me. Unfortunately not every gal provide this service and also if there is no chemistry between both of you.
Old 12-10-2014, 06:25 AM
Samster

kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
bro, you are not alone. Before I was also confused like what you are facing now. While it is true all the girls are there for the $$, there are probably some of them that can show their natural GFE to their clients. I bonked this type of gal before, we french like long lost lovers, she is exactly like what a gf would do to her bf.

The main thing I remind myself is I am there strictly for bonking and always remind myself not to fall for her. Every gal is different, do not expect all of them to give you GFE. Normally to get the GFE I would ask the gal to french with me. Unfortunately not every gal provide this service and also if there is no chemistry between both of you.

yeah, i often told myself not to fall for the girl i bonk too, got KCed badly when i tried SiSi, because of her GFE. and i do understand, in the end of the day, they are doing this because of the money, not that they really have any feeling for me anyway... to be honest, i've even done stupid things, like asking a FL out on a date, when she is having menses, to go shopping and watch movie. This is because she fits all the criteria, but then she's having menses and leaving soon. so ended up asking her out for movie and shopping...

these few days, i have been thinking, is there any locals here that would go out with samsters like for a movie or coffee, before heading to the hotels?
Old 12-10-2014, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Find a gf then problems solved. You'll get ur satisfaction + gfe
Old 12-10-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Hey bro, you are just lonely.

You see, loneliness can be a deadly weakness to a cheongster which cheongster might confuse the commercial so-called "GFE" which you pay for is someone who really cares about you.

Bear in mind, you go the sex and GFE is just something to stimulate a better sex. When come to getting a real partner of your life, you deserve someone much better than a bitch.

Good luck bro!
Old 12-10-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

TS bro, 3 types of women whom u can bang, know which type u are after so u wont confuse yourself.

1. GF = commitment, gfe, sex.
2. FB = gfe, sex.
3. FL = sex only.

If currently u spending 100-150 for 1/1 or 150-200 for 2/2, or 300-400 for overnight, or more if u finding locals/koreans, etc. per week

then a FB might be the correct mix for you at this moment, it also works out the same, a room per night at hotels like Aqueen, value, strand, etc. works out to be 100+ to 200/night.

u get the gfe u want, unlimited shots, no need to pay her cash but be a gentleman and pay for all expenses, send/fetch her to and fro.
depending on the traveling and other activities before or after checking in/out, the expenditure range is usually 150-300 in most instances.

but most times for me its below 200 since i drive her to n fro, so minus the cab fare but taking account of petrol and parking if applicable.
we usually meet at night so just proceed to hotel directly (value hotel balestier $99++ or $109++) and grab some drinks at the cheers store beside the hotel.
Old 12-10-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
Find a gf then problems solved. You'll get ur satisfaction + gfe
ah, how i wish it would be that easy for me to find a gf and solve all this problem once and for all...
Old 12-10-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Hey bro, you are just lonely.

You see, loneliness can be a deadly weakness to a cheongster which cheongster might confuse the commercial so-called "GFE" which you pay for is someone who really cares about you.

Bear in mind, you go the sex and GFE is just something to stimulate a better sex. When come to getting a real partner of your life, you deserve someone much better than a bitch.

Good luck bro!

yeah i know i'm lonely to begin with. and im not confusing myself between GFE and with someone who actually cares about me. all those that i met are FL, and i know they careless about how i feel actually.
Old 12-10-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
TS bro, 3 types of women whom u can bang, know which type u are after so u wont confuse yourself.

1. GF = commitment, gfe, sex.
2. FB = gfe, sex.
3. FL = sex only.

If currently u spending 100-150 for 1/1 or 150-200 for 2/2, or 300-400 for overnight, or more if u finding locals/koreans, etc. per week

then a FB might be the correct mix for you at this moment, it also works out the same, a room per night at hotels like Aqueen, value, strand, etc. works out to be 100+ to 200/night.

u get the gfe u want, unlimited shots, no need to pay her cash but be a gentleman and pay for all expenses, send/fetch her to and fro.
depending on the traveling and other activities before or after checking in/out, the expenditure range is usually 150-300 in most instances.

but most times for me its below 200 since i drive her to n fro, so minus the cab fare but taking account of petrol and parking if applicable.
we usually meet at night so just proceed to hotel directly (value hotel balestier $99++ or $109++) and grab some drinks at the cheers store beside the hotel.

sounds like FB would be the best for me right now. but you see, it is hard for me to find one. In fact, it's really hard for me to meet anyone girls, to be exact. and i'll tell you why

1) im an introvert. means i'm not very outspoken as the extrovert, who obviously has a higher chance of getting to know more people(girls especially).

2) i dont go out that much. As in, i dont go to Pub/Club/KTV and so on. i dont even go to Massage Parlour..... that further decreases my chance of meeting other girls.

3) Although i have a permanent job, but its in a way that there are no fixed day offs for me, so i dont have like a fix day where i can go out and meet people.... most of the time, my offdays are on the days where people actually works (i.e. weekdays)

so, the chance left for me to meet girls, are those that are working at the same place as me. my ex was one of them, although she left now... and im sure bros here would agree to "Don't Eat and Shit at the same place." So yeah, if it's so obvious that im looking for a FB at where i work, i dont think i would be able to stay long after that.

And knowing my work place, all the gossips and nonsenses doesnt seems to be able to hide from other people. Even the slightly move i make, it'll become a big hoo-haa within a week or two....
Old 12-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24088 / Power: 23
esssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond reputeesssinine has a reputation beyond repute

since when whoring became such a complicated issue?
Old 12-10-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

LOL bro demonhunter. Too damned funny!

Bro kazaf86,

I totally understand your quandary. Let me tell you something about myself. When I go for chionging, I always emphasise on gfe only. I wasn't really overly hung up on the sex and services, as long as the girl made me feel loved. I guess I'm not a typical guy, compared to most of the bros here. Then again, to each his/her own, and one man's meat is another's poison! Remember that.

The crux of the matter though, I realized, is that I wasn't looking for just a bonk. I wanted the emotional aspect of it as well, that's why i found myself rtf'ing certain girls due to their high GFE. I felt the need to be with someone, but due to some personal issues, these high-gfe girls were the next best thing for me.

I know it's hard when you're an introvert, to find someone, be it gf or fb. It will happen though, bro, I am sure. Why AM I so sure?

Because it just happened to me. After 3 years of loveless living where the closest thing I found to a gf was a Thai masseuse....I am able to retire my FR-writing days and FL-cheonging activities because I finally found someone whom I am delighted to be with and am looking forward to spending a long long time with (*prays it's the rest of his life long*).

So, take your time, find what you need, and good luck bro!
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare

Last edited by lostlilvirg; 12-10-2014 at 09:52 PM.
Old 12-10-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostlilvirg View Post
because I finally found someone whom I am delighted to be with and am looking forward to spending a long long time with (*prays it's the rest of his life long*)
Omg so sweet! She is such a lucky girl!
Old 12-10-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

Au contraire, Ms Fion, I am a lucky guy.
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare
Old 12-10-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
sounds like FB would be the best for me right now. but you see, it is hard for me to find one. In fact, it's really hard for me to meet anyone girls, to be exact. and i'll tell you why

1) im an introvert. means i'm not very outspoken as the extrovert, who obviously has a higher chance of getting to know more people(girls especially).

2) i dont go out that much. As in, i dont go to Pub/Club/KTV and so on. i dont even go to Massage Parlour..... that further decreases my chance of meeting other girls.

3) Although i have a permanent job, but its in a way that there are no fixed day offs for me, so i dont have like a fix day where i can go out and meet people.... most of the time, my offdays are on the days where people actually works (i.e. weekdays)

so, the chance left for me to meet girls, are those that are working at the same place as me. my ex was one of them, although she left now... and im sure bros here would agree to "Don't Eat and Shit at the same place." So yeah, if it's so obvious that im looking for a FB at where i work, i dont think i would be able to stay long after that.

And knowing my work place, all the gossips and nonsenses doesnt seems to be able to hide from other people. Even the slightly move i make, it'll become a big hoo-haa within a week or two....
1) I am more of a loner and a shy type, lack of courage to face gals. To satisfy myself I go to cheong, 90% of them alone. 100% freedom for me.

2) This year I go to one pub alone and treat the mummy for a beer. She did intro some gals to me but I reject so after finish the beer just left.

3) Luckily I am self-employed and can fix my own time to cheong.

The reason why I am self-employed is because of the gossips flying around about me while working outside and also lack of team work; there are colleague who refuse to help you during your work and I don't think I can work in that kind of environment so I resign for good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1