The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2020, 06:18 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
wont be surprised if singapore will remain under travel restrictions list of many countries. How we deal with covid has been an absolute nightmare so far.
Worst in south east asia. Yes got some countries in south east asia not even bothered to stop it in their country. but given our wealth / advancement / etc, it was obvious this has been an absolute failure.
The infected as % of population in sg is even higher than the US (which has the global highest number of infected persons).
You can say our cases now almost all are foreign workers which are isolated. But other countries wont see the same. They dont live in sg and they wont be able to understand the situation fully.
So be prepared for sg travelers to face travel restrictions for a longer time.
Yes, agreed, people dont live here so they will not feel it and travel restriction will be longer. As for the number, like i said is a just a number, should look further. I am sure most singaporean would feel safe coming come and be home rather than being stuck at those country where they dont really care about u.

But one thing i can said, after this parmadic, if i am a investor i will feel safe to invest in SG due to it stability and good medical facility and also which can tahan testing all the FW and providing so much support for them?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-05-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
just 200k meh?
Heard that an estimated 300,000 sex workers were out of a job due to coronavirus,pressing some onto the streets where the risks are sharpened by the pandemic.
Hopefully,we can fly to BKK from 1-7-2020 onwards.
Chok Dee !
Old 25-05-2020, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 4
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
The lift step is very innovative idea. Just wondering, thailand can invent all these simple idea to solve problem. Y can't singapore.
Probably the resources and focus have been diverted to fighting the fire at the foreign workers dorms and setting up temp community care facilities.

Old 25-05-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

Hope businessess open
Old 25-05-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

If they start opening up next month is good but for Singkies also no diff cos no one allowed to get out of SG unless u want to be quarantine for 14days in SG when u come back..
Hopefully phase 2 they will allow people to travel out n no quarantine when u returned.
Old 25-05-2020, 06:29 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
If they start opening up next month is good but for Singkies also no diff cos no one allowed to get out of SG unless u want to be quarantine for 14days in SG when u come back..
Hopefully phase 2 they will allow people to travel out n no quarantine when u returned.
Yes, everyone waiting eagerly for the lifting of restriction. Hope Phase 1 and 2 all swee swee else effort all gone and need to CB again

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 25-05-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
just 200k meh?
Probably FLs not counted.
Who can vouch for the FL that she's a sex worker? No pimp or mamasan to vouch for them.
If like that any girl need money just report to govt that she's sex worker
Old 26-05-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Even open up, quarantine still will be in place..reach bkk 14 days, back to sg another 14 days...not worth it at all

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-05-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Even open up, quarantine still will be in place..reach bkk 14 days, back to sg another 14 days...not worth it at all
Agree with you bro. And we have to pay ourselves for the hotel and food.
Old 01-06-2020, 02:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
bobylee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Few cases but what about most cases?

When a couple wants to buy a property, a joint declaration that the money expended on the land is a personal asset of Thai spouse and under Thai land law it is non-marital asset.

Positive outcome from court is slim... Only option, keep all the records of money spent on the property and get the right lawyer.

Buying condo is different cause the owner can be a foreigner. He/she can sell the property anytime.
Old 01-06-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
I have been thinking about those condos that are rented out. For a 35sqm room, I think a person can expect to pay US$600 a month, and minimum is 6 months rental. Haha, last resort is people pool money together to rent (like 3 weeks each person)? But of course, that is if you trust each other and have someone in BKK now to be the main person who will be the main renter... Think it is much cheaper than staying in a hotel...
Old 05-06-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobylee View Post
Few cases but what about most cases?

When a couple wants to buy a property, a joint declaration that the money expended on the land is a personal asset of Thai spouse and under Thai land law it is non-marital asset.

Positive outcome from court is slim... Only option, keep all the records of money spent on the property and get the right lawyer.

Buying condo is different cause the owner can be a foreigner. He/she can sell the property anytime.
Most importantly, you need to get the right lawyer..
Dont ever think of getting those half past 6 lawyer..
There are many reputated international law firm with local who speak good english and with angmo lawyer with clear knowledge of local laws..

Alien husband n thai wife marry and then buy a house property, its consider a joint purchase..Alien husband will need to sign on the a doc when doing the name transfer to the thai wife. Alien signature not as co-owner but to acknowledge is married and bought after marry and with the alien husband.
Even if is the Alien who pay for all, it will still consider as joint purchase.
if to seperate, couple will need to have agreement on how to split the asset if to sell off after divorce. normally with the proper lawyer to help, it will end up 50/50 from the proceeds. Even land deed will be the same.
Even condo if is under a alien name and is purchase after the marriage, the thai wife will have the right to fight for the another 50% split. becos she can claim to out alien husband name only but is purchased together after marriage, court will side local thai wife 100%.
So before marriage purchase and after marriage purchase of condo need to be careful.
There are pros and cons for asset purchase with a thai wife..
all depends on your personal future planning.

P.S - above comments are base on personal experiences and rules and regulations can change without prior notice. thats thai style..can change anytime but never inform

I'M CIM KING
Old 07-06-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
Saw an article saying Thailand is planning to open up to tourists as early as July. No quarantine needed to enter but require Doctor's letter to prove that you are healthy.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 10-06-2020, 03:56 PM
Veteran Samster

Sharing this.

Coming trip must go take see see look look

4 new station from BTS Green Line
Royal Forest Department (N14)
Sripatum(N15)
11th Infantry Regiment(N16)
Wat Phra Mahathat(N17)

BTS NEW STATION!GREEN LINE new 4 Station / BANGKOK SKYTRAIN

Old 12-06-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Someone asked before in forum.
Alamak, so disappointing. There goes my plan to enjoy in Bangkok during July Life without sex sucks!

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1