The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Wehehehehehe 😜……..
Old 23-04-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking slow week. Anyway quick story time. Just found out my pt maid did not get renewed by her employer…. So need go back first as cannot find new boss. So her last sunday she came alone to clean. Have not had her for a few weeks as she usually came w her partner and oc is in also. So when she cane and we were alone i planned to make the most of it…. When she came i ooen door staight away bring her to room remove her shorts and start raba raba…. Haizzzzz too bad she really dun want give bj…. So just rub rub got hard fast and just plug in missionary hehehehe removed her top and started sucking her tits. Sucked her tongue and fucked her hard and deep did not even bothered to change position just moved her from the edge of the bed to the center when i felt the evil about to release…… i decided to cum deeeeeeeeeeep inside her. Think that shocked her whenshe felt my warm cum inside…….. i did not pull out til i was soft before my cock plopped out and i told her to clean up…..
Old 23-04-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

I wonder if all butch gals are tight hehehe……
Old 23-04-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arg16566 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good ! Let's punt
Old Yesterday, 11:13 AM
Samster

Midweek blues…….
Old Yesterday, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
tanpomime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good thread, support!
Old Yesterday, 12:58 PM
Samster

Thanks enjoy bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1