The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-12-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Just came back from the land of smile. Total release 4 shots from 3 girls.

Use sm00ci twice. 1st for 3 hours and 2nd one overnight.
In between went to addict and got a girl i really like alot in terms of outlook.

1st sm00ci girl is pretty, but abit too tan for my liking. But her face still very beautiful. So just fuck n go.

Then proceed to addict and have the best massage full service ever of my life. Choose a girl i really like. Then pick the 1hour jacuzzi package. Have a really good nuru massage. Girl was accomodating, pretty, good figure. Speak good english.. brought me to heaven and back.

Then finish the day with a overnight from a very wild girl from sm00ci.
Old 25-12-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future

Not sure what's the standard in bangkok. But she give me a good night n morning sex.
Photo taken by me without filter.
Old 25-12-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
can share how much you paid. cuz most guys will be keen to know so they can budget and manage their expectations.
I definitely paid above market. Coz i prefer not to hang out too much in case see familiar faces.

1st shot 3 hours 4500

2nd shot at addict which is also 1 of the best b2b massage in my life so far. Is 2300+100 tip

Overnight with the girl i posted above is 6500 for 8 hours and a dinner. She is very nice. Paid for the grab we took to and back from dinner. Give me 100% gfe too. Fondling and also kissing in the grab.. just short of having sex. Haha
Old 25-12-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
So did you have sex with her? Or you trying to say sex too little?

If too little is because you didn't initiate or she didn't give?

Then the dinner place is she bring u go? or you suggest to her?
Yap, twice. One at night with a cim and one in the morning with a cob.

What i meant standard is im not sure of the standard of beauty in bkk.

Dinner place is just random anyhow go one. Actually wanted to go clubbing. But cant find 1 we like. So just settle for a meal n drink.
Old 25-12-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenhor View Post
Just came back from the land of smile. Total release 4 shots from 3 girls.

Use sm00ci twice. 1st for 3 hours and 2nd one overnight.
In between went to addict and got a girl i really like alot in terms of outlook.

1st sm00ci girl is pretty, but abit too tan for my liking. But her face still very beautiful. So just fuck n go.

Then proceed to addict and have the best massage full service ever of my life. Choose a girl i really like. Then pick the 1hour jacuzzi package. Have a really good nuru massage. Girl was accomodating, pretty, good figure. Speak good english.. brought me to heaven and back.

Then finish the day with a overnight from a very wild girl from sm00ci.
Did she look very close to her profile pic on Sm00ci? One reason why i scared use sm00ci...

Last edited by LCGOGO; 25-12-2018 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Error
Old 25-12-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCGOGO View Post
Did she look very close to her profile pic on Sm00ci? One reason why i scared use sm00ci...
Both girl look very close. In fact prettier then their sm00ci photo.
Got 1 i reject. Pay her 1000 call her go back.

Picture all so pretty and chio. Put slim. Come here look 10 years older. Pimple face and not slim at all.
So i give her 1000 cancel.

It really depends on luck. And most impt. Read review
Old 25-12-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
wa you very generous give 1k baht cancellation. 55555
Haha.. sm00ci rule. Cancel on arrival. 1000
Old 26-12-2018, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Just got a rare opportunity to go to this land of smiles ALONE this time. No friends no wife no gf tag along for this coming long weekend...just me my dick and I to enjoy both day and night pleasures this land have to offer.

And so i am gona start planning my trip to try juice out the essence and memories of my younger days chionging Thailand like a mad man. Seems like the clubbing/disco/Agogo scene have changed quite abit compared to few years ago.

I have dissapointed reading Onyx is infested by PRCs and Koreans, it use to be a place where your the thai bodies are too many for your eyes to handle. Looks like i got to update myself and find the local clubs now.

Its always my dream to visit thermar and looks like this time i will have the chance

Also planning to visit some bars or pubs with softer music and best if theres live band singing thai songs just to chill and soak in the thai atmosphere. Girls wont be important in this aspect since we too need time of peace and enjoyment with our big head.

I always loved specialty coffee so day time its gona be cafe hopping and some authenthic massage to loosen my stiff muscles for a marathon.

I will be looking for updates on:
1) Latest clubs where its mostly visited by thais and not foreigners
2) Places with live band singing thai songs(both dirty and clean)
3) Latest freelance places beside the famous thermae
4) Specific shops in soi cowboy thats not LB infested so i can enjoy the time a girls tries to seduce you for drinks haha
5) Latest list of BJ bar other then the one in Sukhumvit(I think its called Blowjob bar literally)
6) Preferbably a 4star and above hotel thats girl friendly around sukhumvit and siam area unless its too pricey this weekend
7) Places to go for New Year countdown that preferbably have a sitting place!
8) Not forgetting local food, its my style to explore street food and order my favourite dialect foods

This is a solo trip so i will be going all the above alone.
Shall update here again with my research in such a short notice.
Thanks in advance for any tips to fastern my research work
Old 26-12-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
The London G-Club is beside The Villa G-Club.
Have yet to visit this place.

Hot and narak puyings in the video especially those with fake boobs 555!
So can i confirm The London and The Villa are both G clubs?
Old 26-12-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
So can i confirm The London and The Villa are both G clubs?
I saw from another post that The London is closed down? Any advise cos I'm planning to try out this G Club in my upcoming visit to BKK.
Old 26-12-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:

I will be looking for updates on:

3) Latest freelance places beside the famous thermae
4) Specific shops in soi cowboy thats not LB infested so i can enjoy the time a girls tries to seduce you for drinks haha
5) Latest list of BJ bar other then the one in Sukhumvit(I think its called Blowjob bar literally)

This is a solo trip so i will be going all the above alone.
Shall update here again with my research in such a short notice.
Thanks in advance for any tips to fastern my research work
My recent trip should have a little info on the three points above:

3) i think Thermae is the best place for sure. no worth to explore so many other places when a high percentage of them is there.
Went ST with a girl there and another for LT during my visit. Best time to go between 930pm to 12am.
ST - 2500 LT - 5000
Huge selection that you will so lost who to pick. Even met a girl from DOME 1 there. and she remembered me. GOSH! hahaha.

4) I went all over the place to see see, and find that "Crazy House" in soi cowboy is the best. And Billboard at Nana Plaza.

Crazy house- ST a FREAKING HOT GIRL.
170 - My beer
330 - LD
700 - Bar fine
3000 - ST

Billboard - ST a Jap/ Thai mixed blood, look a bit like ang mor.
180 - My beer
330 - LD
700 - Bar fine
3000 - ST

5) First time trying BJ bars, so i literally went to all that i could find in sukhumvit area.

Saw a lot of AUNTIES around.

But found one at soi 33 sukhumvit - 7 Heaven.
Price on a higher side.
But Girls all SYT, accurate to photos on website.

THats all, just sharing those i went during my trip and had a good time.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 26-12-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhluver View Post
I saw from another post that The London is closed down? Any advise cos I'm planning to try out this G Club in my upcoming visit to BKK.
G club best to go with friends. Go alone need deep wallet. Maybe the girls there will look better but you have to be able to hook them with your looks or wallet to go back with you. Thats what i feel based on past experience hmmm
Old 26-12-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
My recent trip should have a little info on the three points above:

3) i think Thermae is the best place for sure. no worth to explore so many other places when a high percentage of them is there.
Went ST with a girl there and another for LT during my visit. Best time to go between 930pm to 12am.
ST - 2500 LT - 5000
Huge selection that you will so lost who to pick. Even met a girl from DOME 1 there. and she remembered me. GOSH! hahaha.

4) I went all over the place to see see, and find that "Crazy House" in soi cowboy is the best. And Billboard at Nana Plaza.

Crazy house- ST a FREAKING HOT GIRL.
170 - My beer
330 - LD
700 - Bar fine
3000 - ST

Billboard - ST a Jap/ Thai mixed blood, look a bit like ang mor.
180 - My beer
330 - LD
700 - Bar fine
3000 - ST

5) First time trying BJ bars, so i literally went to all that i could find in sukhumvit area.

Saw a lot of AUNTIES around.

But found one at soi 33 sukhumvit - 7 Heaven.
Price on a higher side.
But Girls all SYT, accurate to photos on website.

THats all, just sharing those i went during my trip and had a good time.
Seems like there is a mixed price for LT at Thermae. I read that many bros here were quoted 6000. Anyway if they screw you good that additiinal 1000 dont matter. What i dont really like is the way LT works, i prefer to pick up a girl which stays with me till morning rather then bargain for it to happen.

I also read Dollhouse above Crazyhouse in Soi cowboy is now a pure coyote place? May go have a look there haha
Old 27-12-2018, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Seems like there is a mixed price for LT at Thermae. I read that many bros here were quoted 6000. Anyway if they screw you good that additiinal 1000 dont matter. What i dont really like is the way LT works, i prefer to pick up a girl which stays with me till morning rather then bargain for it to happen.

I also read Dollhouse above Crazyhouse in Soi cowboy is now a pure coyote place? May go have a look there haha
it depends i guess, the thermae long time price is see you nego one. and i heard that timing plays a part as well.
Old 27-12-2018, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You nv chat her and pick her up ah? Or she nv hint you to pick her meh. Discount plus GFE. 55555.

Just general comment.

Getting fuck is really very easy in bkk. Often its just people want to fuck the girl or not at the price tag. Enough thai king come out which FL will reject? 55555.

Go out play must have time management and plans. I find the night in bkk past very fast. Things happen too fast.

Its all about fate. If you have time? go in no need rush just make sure you look one round. If time is critical cuz you have plans in mind? Then don't be too choosy to find that Ace. 55555. Some girls there expect to work ST. If you want the girl to stay with you till morning? Just ask lor. 55555. Anyway LT also must ask mah for price. They already have a price in their heart plus they also know next day they need to do what got time to sleep with you or not.

If 930pm you ask a girl stay with you till next day. I think some girls also boring. Do what? Fuck and then sleep in room with you till morning? If she is a night owl die sia, must pretend sleep till morning. 555555 If she lucky to clock 2 ST before closing, she can sleep at home better 555 can put on facial mask also.

Price wise just use 5k as benchmark for LT. Price hardly will go down unless look super yandao or have that luck with you. 55555. Also depend where the pickup lah hor. Hook girls have many tactics which is applicable every where for pickup. If you stay a very good hotel, can tell the girls 5555 some time it helps cuz FL also not stupid. Some FL know all the hotels around in their mind already, which are the one good to sleep. Some bros also jio girl to go eat and drink. If they see you ok, feel ok and they can relax a bit they also mind loosen a bit. Give n take go with you.

I need to stress that after some drinks, the night always seem wonderful. 555555 Doesn't matter where you pickup the girls.

Boh bao jiak. Pay 5k also can be bad fuck. 5555. Just pray hard for good fuck and not be carrot. Don't expect all girls to serve you like a King. 5555 but girls always girls, if need sweet talk and act to make them work hard for you? Just do it. 5555. Other than money which is firm, other things which you tell them or promise them are just empty promises 5555 fuck finish? Morning liao? Can always say good bye end of story.

agree with what you say about thermae, i think careful planning is kinda important. Had my share of shitty nights when i visited bangkok the first few times. Can never guarantee a good fuck one. Sweet talk and be nice to hopefully make them a better fuck. Some would try to delay your time going back to hotel when taking LT. so that you will probably be a little more tired to fuck so she doesnt have to work too hard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1