The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
long_brown is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Frequency of Sex of Married Couple

Almost same situation, how did you get caught?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leelu717 View Post
Thank you for sharing, if there are any lady members reading this I would also like to have some input from the female perspective.

Just to give some history to this topic
I’m married for almost 20 years now but I can tell you that I can count the number of times my wife and I have sex with my fingers and toes.
During the 8 years of courtship my wife was very strict in absolutely no intercourse, of cos we were not saints and we had HJ each other probably about once a month.
So the 2 virgins happily got married and as we were very fertile, my wife conceived our first child within the first month with just 3 rounds (separate days of cos). During her pregnancy sex was a no-no to her and hence I engaged my 5 girlfriends (my fingers on my right hand) during that period of time. After the birth of my first child we had at best once a year and it was always me who requested for it numerous times before she gave in. Life goes on with such routine and my relationship with my 5 girlfriends remain active.
Then after a few years my wife wanted a second child and that was when she initiated. As we were older, our hit rate was not so high and she conceived my second child only after 5 rounds over 2 months.
Pregnancy period was again a no-sex-period for her. Not only that after my second child was born, there were none until my second child turned 4 (meaning all most 5 years in total).
That period of time was extremely tough for me, but that was the period when my career “took-off”. I had a good job that allowed us to have a decent size (in Singapore context) HDB, a Korean made family size car, and average 2 overseas holidays a year. My wife eventually decided to quit her job and be a stay at home mom. We are not rich but we are comfortable, and for just an O level graduate this was something I never thought I could have.
Life at work also started to exposed me to entertainment in clubs and pubs, and this was when I learnt that paid service was common. I fell for the first temptation during that 5 years of dryness.
On top of that my wife and I drifted apart for different reasons. I resent her for lack of physical intimacy and she resent me for not spending enough time with her and our children due to my busy work schedule.
Life goes on for a few more years with me falling for temptations another time but throughout my 5 girlfriends who don’t charge were still my main source.
Like the Chinese saying, you will come across a tiger eventually if you climb too many mountains. My wife found out about me engaging paid services and of cos she was extremely angry and disappointed. I tried to defend myself with the theory of men’s needs but she always insisted that a marriage cannot be built on sexual desire, and I can only agree that a marriage cannot be built on sexual desire ONLY. She eventually chose to stick around for the sake of our children which till today I am so grateful of.
Life continue to go on with the same routine of once a year. But temptations in Singapore is everywhere and I fell one more time.......... and “lucky” enough my wife caught me again. It was a crisis at that point and I requested that we see a marriage counsellor which she declined immediately, thinking that it is solely my fault and my problem and that I cheated and lied to her repeatedly and hence counselling help will not work, it was simply my fault.
After using all kinds of reasoning with her she had decided to stay on with this lousy marriage, and of cos for the sake of our children.
Our resentment towards each other grew stronger slowly but surely, by the day, and the time we spend with each other and the communications that we have almost non existent.
They say you reap what you sow. Recently I uncovered that she has been secretly seeing another man. From the WhatsApp messages they exchanged I know she has a very strong feeling for him. That broke me from head to toe. She initially tried to deny and hide, and finally admitted when I showed her solid evidences. She insisted that the affair is non sexual and she was looking for companion and attention, and this is due to my cheating and neglecting the family.
While I don’t blame her as I was the one cheated on her first, she never recognised that there was a reason why I fell for temptations.

Well, now I am at the crossroad not knowing what to do. She stayed on after knowing I cheated on her, but am I able to really get over this? The fact is I still love her so very much.

Best of all, I just loss my job.........

What will change from now? I really don’t know.

Well, if you have read till this point, I thank you for your time and contribution.
Old 07-09-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Just to add a point...After wife gave birth, the chee bye become loose
Got fuck maciam no fuck feeling. Fuck also will feel sian after some time
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 07-09-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
That's why sometimes it's good for wifey to give birth by caesarian

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-09-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 7
YaohanBest is a glorious beacon of lightYaohanBest is a glorious beacon of lightYaohanBest is a glorious beacon of lightYaohanBest is a glorious beacon of lightYaohanBest is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Really so jialat?
Old 07-09-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Definitely, at first but will recover after a few months. You see the size of newborn's head compared to your dick ..... But recovery is faster when wife is younger, everything works well when younger, which is why it's better not to delay marriage and childbirth.

Same for guys also, dad bods start to become the norm and muscle tone become looser after fathering and pushing beyond 35 unless you go make the effort to gym, diet and all.
Old 07-09-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Must teach Wife to exercise her vagina.

It is simple.

First step - as though forcing out shit. This is outward expansion.

Second step - contract vagina muscle as though holding back urine.

Expand and contract. That’s all. Easy exercise. It can be done any time. Over a period of time her vagina muscles will tighten up. As a bonus, when making love get her to do the same exercise and you can feel her vagina gripping your penis.

Quote:
Old 08-09-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by leelu717 View Post

Just to give some history to this topic
I’m married for almost 20 years now but I can tell you that I can count the number of times my wife and I have sex with my fingers and toes.....

Well, now I am at the crossroad not knowing what to do. She stayed on after knowing I cheated on her, but am I able to really get over this? The fact is I still love her so very much.

Best of all, I just loss my job.........

What will change from now? I really don’t know.

Well, if you have read till this point, I thank you for your time and contribution.
I too am married almost 20 years. Your story is not uncommon. Many men here cheat. They end up in the same situation as you. You reap what you sow. You can choose to assign blame to your wife for not providing sex. The truth is women give birth. Not you. They undergo hormonal changes. When a 3kg baby goes thru your ass, you too will be tramatized. Thereafter, they have to care for their kids. Your mistake was you did not persist in talking your needs with your wife. It takes time and patience. Sometimes total humiliation. You chose instead to outsource. Nobody will tell you marriage is easy. It is a meeting of two different minds from two different worlds. A journey. A passage of time. This is why you still love her. You two have journeyed together for 20 years. Where you take your journey now is for you to choose again. I hope you choose wiser this time. Good luck TS.
Old 08-09-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
sexdonut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

It is simple.

Expand and contract. That’s all. Easy exercise. It can be done any time. Over a period of time her vagina muscles will tighten up. As a bonus, when making love get her to do the same exercise and you can feel her vagina gripping your penis.
Nice share bro!!
Old 08-09-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 14
sexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie956 View Post
Married for 2 yrs.
Sex 2-3times a week. Frequency higher before my period.
If we are tired, once a week.
Anything lesser never tried. I wont allow it i will bbbj him until he cannot tahan and f me. Lols
How I envy your husband.
Old 08-09-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

If you can't remember the number of times you CIM in MLs or FLs you patronized or even the number of times you fucked a FL with condom (you probably will remember you raw a FL because it scares the hell out of you later) BUT you can distinctly remember the number of times you fuck you wife in 1 year.

your marriage is in trouble.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
If you can't remember the number of times you CIM in MLs or FLs you patronized or even the number of times you fucked a FL with condom (you probably will remember you raw a FL because it scares the hell out of you later) BUT you can distinctly remember the number of times you fuck you wife in 1 year.

your marriage is in trouble.
Brilliant summary!

Not necessarily in trouble though. Many in such situation are perfectly happy marriage and happy family man. Remember it's just the sex department that's under-performing ... the others still okay.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Tats really bad of u bro wat u are doing to yr wifey ?? ....this will very likely drive her into the arms and legs of another man...if she doesn't, and still stays faithful and loyal to you, it is even more chek ark of u to deny her sex that she so rightfully deserves as yr wife and expects to get it from u her husband...is tat wat u like to see happen to her and ultimately your marriage??? .. if u don't want to service her, then better pass to bros here who can help you sexstify her...
Kenrick, pls encourage yourself to service your wife in bed. Otherwise she will be forced by herself into cuckolding you as Rickey stated clearly and TS’s Wife cheated him in return
Old 08-09-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie956 View Post
Married for 2 yrs.
Sex 2-3times a week. Frequency higher before my period.
If we are tired, once a week.
Anything lesser never tried. I wont allow it i will bbbj him until he cannot tahan and f me. Lols
Keep on fucking your hubby regularly. Then he will live longer
Old 09-09-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
Kenrick, pls encourage yourself to service your wife in bed. Otherwise she will be forced by herself into cuckolding you as Rickey stated clearly and TS’s Wife cheated him in return
Thank u v much dear sis for understanding and supporting my advice to Kendrik in his sexual problem with his wife from your female POV

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
Keep on fucking your hubby regularly. Then he will live longer
Yes.. quite agree with sis HeLovesMe in her advice to sis Katie about the goodness of of having more sex with her husband

Old 09-09-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

It is simple.

Good advice from bro lipe if the wifeys do not wish to give birth by caesarian section

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1