The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of
Re: Men accidental flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan_tan00 View Post
Nice encounter. Wondering if you still flash to other stranger ?
Now married already not much chance already Bros

Only hope now is the occasional divorcee who is my OC's friend that comes and stayover with her child, but she is too smart so better don't play play in case she breaks my family apart
Old 19-09-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Turn us guys on too ...walau ehh...thanks for the v. long n detailed description.....an enjoyable read...tats how seasoned a male exhibitionist u are bro. ..u are another v. notti man ...those 4 PRC girls must be v. curious and had a horny time admiring yr exposed hardened tool, v tempted to touch it i suppose ...a good free lesson for them in male sexology b4 they themselves get married later on since they r now still virgin girls, prolly haven even seen a hardened penis b4 in their lives ..haha...they must be hoping n wishing if i m not wrong tat u come over to stay with them more often ...hehe

thank u for sharing this sexciting experience with us and for yr effort to spend time writing for us to read u deserve my +16 cherries which i will give to u asap....keep sharing !
Thank you Bro Rickey! Looking forward to the 16 apples! Exchange exchange
Old 19-09-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
kitoface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro NightProwler, thanks!
Old 19-09-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
wattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
You should attract their attention by waving or making some noise

got leh, but then like no use like that. wave my arms and jump and knock window also no use
Old 19-09-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Thank you Bro Rickey! Looking forward to the 16 apples! Exchange exchange
Hey bro NightProwler, fyi, i hv just upped u with my +16 cherries as promised ytd ...help POWER UP^^yr points from 307 to 323 !! ...Pls check yr user CP....Pls keep sharing yr notti experiences with us bros n sis here

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-09-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
ivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Men accidental flash

Wanna set up a telegram group for this thread?
Old 20-09-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5151 / Power: 16
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan_tan00 View Post
Wanna set up a telegram group for this thread?
got stuffs to share in the grp ah?
Old 20-09-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Hey bro NightProwler, fyi, i hv just upped u with my +16 cherries as promised ytd ...help POWER UP^^yr points from 307 to 323 !! ...Pls check yr user CP....Pls keep sharing yr notti experiences with us bros n sis here
Hi Bro, Rickey, Thank you for the ups! Have done the same. Please check as well! Sharing is Caring...SBF!
Old 20-09-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Hi Bro, Rickey, Thank you for the ups! Have done the same. Please check as well! Sharing is Caring...SBF!
T.Q. bro NightProwler for returning favour so fast ...yes u r right...sharing is caring in SBF ...pls share more if u have

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-09-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 14
sexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathmate View Post
Went to bangkok with long lost classmate and she told me to stay in the same room coz she is afraid to stay alone and we share the same room paying half half with a lady accompany won’t be bored and I purposely bring those very short PT shorts for sleeping so can show off my hard on to her we slept in different bed on the 2nd day my dick decided to greet her in the morning as I am half awake Lazing ard before heading to the to the wash room half eye open with pillow checking what she’s doing I I can’t believe what I saw she took photos of my erected dick at least 3-4 shots while touching her pussy but I just act as nothing happened I regretted not confronting her and fuck her hard
You should ask her, "do you need another pair of hands?"
Old 04-10-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboyanz View Post
Peeing in one of the shopping centre toilet at the urinal when suddenly a milf prc cleaner came in to change the plastic bag in the bin which was next to the urinal I am using. Was shocked at first but then seeing her slight peek at my dick, then my dick erect for that moment. Her face look like Yumi Kazama.
Can PM me where this shopping Ctr is bro?
Old 11-10-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 15
BraCup is one of the Best!BraCup is one of the Best!BraCup is one of the Best!

My experience revolves more around service staff.

Twice is hotel where I was naked (once just out of shower and once changing). Both times chambermaid came in without knocking. Once she just scream and went out the other is funny she just went "oh, sorry" but continue to walk in to out 2 bottles of mineral water bottles which she then went "oh, already have ah" and said sorry before going out.

Then there's the many toilets that the cleaner wedge open the door and the female toilet need to walk pass the male toilet. Quite a few the urinals are in plain side view so females walking out of their toilet gets a full unblocked side view of your cock. This also apply to your standard coffeeshop toilets.

Legitimate spa and massage also many times where they come in before you finish changing. But I guess spa and massage they're used to it and don't even bat an eyelid.
Old 11-10-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
death1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mine experience come with a semi happy ending. Happen two years ago. I have this 2 xmm tenants staying in the house from China. They are working as pre school teacher.

1 of them, short and petite gal, always like to wear her night gown when she comes out of her room to get drinks. Her night gown is those very thin type so a few times, will secretly peek at her nipples showing through her night gown. I will also try to make small talks with her and she will reply. Quite friendly type. But cant talk too long or my OC will question haha.

Long story short, one day she inform me shes having 2 friends over for a small birthday party. so was in my room and she suddenly knock on my door and ask if i can help with group photo taking. She was wear those net clothings where i can see her bra totally. i pretend to look away and at that instance, my lil brother was rock hard. Anyway, after photo taking (of coz i also took a photo using my own phone), i rush to the toilet and start to jerk off while looking at the photo taken earlier. halfway through, the toilet door open and there she was looking in at me jerking off. i then remember that i forgotten to lock the toilet door. There i was, dick in my hand pants down. She got a shock. i got a even bigger shock. i try to cover up with my hands, and she saw that on my handphone, her photo is there (i enlarge to focus the photo on her and her netting shirt with bra showing). She ask is that her and i panicked and try to explain the situation.

Before i know it, she came in and lock the toilet door. She place her hand on my dick and signal to me to keep quiet. At this instance my dick was maximum hard. She begin to jerk me off. After awhile cum in her hand.

After that day, both of us acted like nothing happen and didnt talk about that incident. (think maybe she also scare that OC will know).
Old 11-10-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by death1982 View Post
Mine experience come with a semi happy ending. Happen two years ago. I have this 2 xmm tenants staying in the house from China. They are working as pre school teacher.

1 of them, short and petite gal, always like to wear her night gown when she comes out of her room to get drinks. Her night gown is those very thin type so a few times, will secretly peek at her nipples showing through her night gown. I will also try to make small talks with her and she will reply. Quite friendly type. But cant talk too long or my OC will question haha.

Long story short, one day she inform me shes having 2 friends over for a small birthday party. so was in my room and she suddenly knock on my door and ask if i can help with group photo taking. She was wear those net clothings where i can see her bra totally. i pretend to look away and at that instance, my lil brother was rock hard. Anyway, after photo taking (of coz i also took a photo using my own phone), i rush to the toilet and start to jerk off while looking at the photo taken earlier. halfway through, the toilet door open and there she was looking in at me jerking off. i then remember that i forgotten to lock the toilet door. There i was, dick in my hand pants down. She got a shock. i got a even bigger shock. i try to cover up with my hands, and she saw that on my handphone, her photo is there (i enlarge to focus the photo on her and her netting shirt with bra showing). She ask is that her and i panicked and try to explain the situation.

Before i know it, she came in and lock the toilet door. She place her hand on my dick and signal to me to keep quiet. At this instance my dick was maximum hard. She begin to jerk me off. After awhile cum in her hand.

After that day, both of us acted like nothing happen and didnt talk about that incident. (think maybe she also scare that OC will know).
Very nice accidental flash!
Old 11-10-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by death1982 View Post

Like that only? No advancement?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1