The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 10
tonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Wish there were TD girls that can just offer price and go. Sometimes its a hassle to drink and hang flower.
Old 10-09-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonerungjareon View Post
Wish there were TD girls that can just offer price and go. Sometimes its a hassle to drink and hang flower.
Have ktv but not TD, minimum $400 until next morning 7am, but what's point. Might as well find Dome 1 or Cat50 overnight.
Old 10-09-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe should organise go together lor haha. I used to go TD alone also, but I'm not there to chase girls. I just like to listen to music and the environment. Open beer also don't drink. So waste haha, but alot of working friends who will drink.

What most of my friends and I learnt is that when you don't want the girl, the more the girl wants la. Hang lots of flowers is of no use, if the girl don't want, no amount going to bring her back. Nowadays, hang 50 is just to thank them for the company lorh.
Old 10-09-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 10
tonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Have ktv but not TD, minimum $400 until next morning 7am, but what's point. Might as well find Dome 1 or Cat50 overnight.
lol i know, but sometimes got some TD girls you dont mind banging and paying a premium mah. (but not 1k for bbj and cim) LOL
Old 10-09-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro

Any good TD can recommendate.

The last onevi went is V3 south bridge riad
So so only
Old 10-09-2019, 05:37 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
Bro

Any good TD can recommendate.

The last onevi went is V3 south bridge riad
So so only
All the same lah...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 10-09-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
Maybe should organise go together lor haha. I used to go TD alone also, but I'm not there to chase girls. I just like to listen to music and the environment. Open beer also don't drink. So waste haha, but alot of working friends who will drink.

What most of my friends and I learnt is that when you don't want the girl, the more the girl wants la. Hang lots of flowers is of no use, if the girl don't want, no amount going to bring her back. Nowadays, hang 50 is just to thank them for the company lorh.
yeah that's true, but the girl that want me all ugly one. lol.

last time can go TD listen good music, especially the opening set, usually it's slow ballads. nowadays go there torture ear drum only.

esp if they sing english fast songs, knn murder the english language like rabak only

anyway now thinking of switching strategy on that girl in the jb TD. gonna play hard to get on her by talking more to her friend.

i'm gonna tell her friend i buy her flower and drinks but actually just to make my girl jealous, then sit back and watch her back channel this to my girl and see what happens �� ��

fucked up i know but hey if they can play games, then we need to up our game too

Last edited by 1KnightinBKK; 10-09-2019 at 06:11 PM.
Old 10-09-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:

Where do you all normally go these days?
Cutting down on TDs and going more KTVs nowadays

Last few trips to TDs were District 9, Pixie Singapore and Secret (VD - Vietnam Disco). Overall I feel D9 has more girls (Thai, Taiwan, Korean, etc) but the beer towers quite expensive after 12 midnight. Sunday to Thursday have great beer tower deals though.

By the way, I start to see TDs charging 7% GST on top of the total bill when we order drinks. Last time whatever amount we see is what we pay. Now that amount on the bill will include a 7% GST on it. Anyone got notice it?
Old 10-09-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post

When i went home texted me the same shit again miss you. Sibei sian, really all work like professional robot one so predictable.

Gone are the days of real gfe.
Thanks for the FR on your night!

Totally agree on your point of no more REAL GFE. Can accompany BF whole night and hang $50 as compared to squeeze more flower from other customers and probably sit a while. Best part is no entertainment value like the usual playing dice and playing hand games which is boring at times.
Old 10-09-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

If its the girl that i dun want, I wont even chat or talk with her after saying hello and shake hand. If she is smart enough, she will leave me alone after that. I dun even want to chat or play games with her at all else later flower girl expect me to hang her flower.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
If its the girl that i dun want, I wont even chat or talk with her after saying hello and shake hand. If she is smart enough, she will leave me alone after that. I dun even want to chat or play games with her at all else later flower girl expect me to hang her flower.
Usually what I do is go in find a nice cosy table first without looking at any girl. Once on the table I sit and wait until someone come take my drink order. Once ordered go toilet piss and wash my face then slowly walk back to my table. Usually at this time one or one pair will come say hello...depending on my mood i either reject upfront or say 'if want drink can sit but no flower'.

If they are stubborn and want to try juice you for flowers they will sit and take the challenge. If not straight walk away. Those that take the challange will play games and try until their buay tahan. I always reject the flower girl first few times too. I realised if the first time they approach only you hang...you gain a pest that night pestering you to hang flowers everytime they go up. I usually hang $50 unexpectedly when the girl sit with me more then 1hr if they dont ask for it lol.

But recently my luck also cui, always the older girls come find me. Late 20s or early 30s i have no idea why. But these are the ones that I find usually more potential to befriend or bed. Most that take my challenge somehow have a business in thailand(poor business). Which i give advise on strategy to boost sales.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Usually the girl you want most probably already got regulars. Since we always tend to prefer the better looking ones or nice bodies. If you can let go that part and target the rest, chances are higher to score in my own opinion and experience.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

sian la tonight, dont know where to go.

feel like driving across causeway find this girl, see the sch hols traffic also sian.

Old 10-09-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Haha, I meant if the girl don't want to go back with you, not the girl you don't want. But if the girl you don't want, I always just outright say no, or tell them I have a girlfriend, they don't bother already once i say that lol. Besides if flower girl expect you to hang, just don't hang lorh.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Usually the girl you want most probably already got regulars. Since we always tend to prefer the better looking ones or nice bodies. If you can let go that part and target the rest, chances are higher to score in my own opinion and experience.
Got regulars doesn't necessarily mean the girl goes back with them. There are some that regularly put out while some will only go back with some or just you (if you so lucky).

But really just if you can speak thai. Half the battle won already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1