The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mistaken about me being a nice person

Story getting more interesting, please continue.
Old 27-06-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 5
Lokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Back to the situation:

M: Okay so.. what did you do? -I reached out and tried to grab my phone from her fiddly fingers, she slipped out of touch by twisting around

Mabel: Wait, just a bit more! ... OKAY DONE! -She handed me my phone, I gave her a frowning look, as I scrolled through with the phone on the table.

M: Okay so this is Coffee Meets Bagel. And Mark is single, spiritual. Thinker, ..... -reciting through the profile she created for me

Mabel: Accurate right!! -She leaned closer to me, we were seated in adjacent seats. So close that our shoulders touched briefly.

Mabel: So now you just need to press here and swipe like on girls you like. -She leaned even closer that I could see her necklace dangling in front of her cleavage.. *STOP MARK. HELLO. THIS GIRL IS A NICE GIRL, YOUR FRIEND, NO SENSE OF SPACE UNFORTUNATELY. HELLO. ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE THIS OBLIVIOUS GIRL!?!

I made myself look back at the phone, yet at the same time feeling the temptation to dart my eyes back to enjoy the view, the soft marshmallow looking cleavage..*NO! LOOK AT THE PHONE

M: Okay so she's a Financial Consultant.. Very interested in helping others.. She looks like an insurance agent, are you sure she's here to date?

Mabel: Hey you never try never know okay, this one I help you like first -Proceeds to like

Mabel: Waaa this one pretty leh, I think suits you. She's into sports, must be very fit also. -Proceeds to like

Mabel: This one! This one got boobs leh. You like? -At this point I have given up, resistance is futile

M: Okay.. so how about yours?

Mabel: I think they are all quite nice guys, I've been texting one of them quite often. He looks not bad too -Shows me his photo. Looks okay, decent, built, tall.

M: Looks good, you're meeting him soon?

Mabel: Yaa quite excited. I am meeting him next week for dinner!

The time at Ben and Jerry's just turned out to be looking at different profiles judging discussing. I looked at my watch, it was getting late.. 1145pm or so..
Old 27-06-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice updates, camping here for more.
Old 27-06-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 28-06-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Old 28-06-2019, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 28-06-2019, 07:07 AM
Samster

Lokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

M: Hey I think we should go, the staff need to clean up and go home too.

Mabel: Okay lor, I send you home ba. But hor actually I'm quite tired. ~Yaawn -She stretches her arm out and yawns.. you could see the shape of her soft cotton shirt pressing against her bra, showing her silky smooth tummy, no exposed panties this time. Slightly disappointed when I shouldn't be.

M: Okay la, you rest, I drive myself home okay?

Mabel: WA REALLY AH, 不客氣了 (I will take you up on your offer) *Yep, the thickskinned shameless Mabel that I know.

I put out my hand and asked for the keys, she passed it to me happily with a couple of clumsy steps, from the side of my eyes, I could see her boobs jiggle. We were walking on uneven ground, she stumbled, almost falling but caught my left shoulder.

M: Be careful can or not?

Mabel: Ya ya. YAA-! -Proceeds to take another bigger stumble, she leapt a little and this time, her arms wrapped hugging my waist, I could feel her soft tender breasts pressing against the back of my thighs and her breath against my waist. It would have been an awkward position if she was in front of me.. *So soft.. STOP don't go thinking.. YOU WILL GET HARD

M: Hello. Please. Auntie, you need help crossing the road?

Mable: Oi, I'm not that old la. Tsk. -As she got back her composure.

We reached her car, she sat in the passenger's pulled the seat back to give herself room space for her feet, kicked off her flats, looked at her phone while I drove. Halfway I would notice her smiling to herself, probably enjoying texting one of the guys she matched.

Further down, I heard a smack.. like something dropped. We were still on the highway, so I just took a brief glance. It was her phone that dropped. She was asleep with her head tilted left. You could see the beautiful contour of her neck. The way the seatbelt was pressing against the center of her boobs also helped emphasis on her C-Cup, I felt a little stirring down there. *Hello. Zen please.

This girl.. I would be worried for her on her date. So instead of driving home, I drove to her home. I know she lives with her family at the penthouse. Reached the basement carpark and parked her car. She was still asleep..

*This woman.. is sleeping so soundly like a baby..

I gave it about 5 minutes, looking at my phone and glancing at her every now and then. *ARE YOU SERIOUSLY NOT WAKING UP, THAT'S IT

I nudged her against her shoulders, blessing or not, her boobs jiggled as I shook her. *What a sight.. The temptation is so great.. just to have a quick sneaky touch..

She squinted frowned her face with a deep breath and let out a huge yawn.

Mabel: Waaaaa~ so tired -Swing her hands out to stretch, I dodged her right punch to the face just in time

M: Please ah you. Can you be more self aware?

Mabel: Whaaaat? -Tears in her eyes from yawning

M: You are an attractive woman, sleeping defencelessly on a car with a guy. Do you know what could have happened to you?

Mabel: But it's you, Mark, you won't do anything one hee -She said it in a very teasing manner

M: Ya right. -I slapped her on the back of her hand

Mabel: Ouchh.. it's true okayy.. Time for me to drive home ah.. sigh..

M: Take a look, woman. Are you awake?

Mabel: OMG WE ARE AT MY HOME~!!

M: Yeah go home and have a good night's sleep.

Mabel: Omg now I feel so bad, are you sure..? .. actually thank you! -She gave one of the sweetest smiles that would make any men melt and give in to her

We stepped out of the car, I handed over her handbag plus keys.

Mabel: Waa, so gentleman, any girl will be so lucky! So how are you going home it's 12am plus already.

M: Just grab home la. What else?

Mabel: Omg I feel so bad.. I buy you lunch okay?

M: Okay okay, go home now. Let me know again.

We didn't have to meet for awhile. I went back to reservist, stayed in-camp because I was very lazy to do book out and book in every other day. Did my duty on CMB, until..
Old 28-06-2019, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 28-06-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

kudos to the story development bro! keep it going!
Old 28-06-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting development here, please continue writing.
Old 29-06-2019, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 29-06-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 29-06-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Westpaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, please keep going TS
Old 29-06-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here, camping here for more.
Old 30-06-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokal View Post

We didn't have to meet for awhile. I went back to reservist, stayed in-camp because I was very lazy to do book out and book in every other day. Did my duty on CMB, until..
[Text]

Mabel: Hi Mark!! How are youu?

M: Nothing much, reservist, what else can I do?

Mabel: How's CMB going? Did you talk to any girls?

M: No, I didn't get any matches. -Before I got to ask further, she spammed me

Mabel: Why? How come? What do you mean no match?

Mabel: What are you even doing???

M: Erm no, I just liked a few. That's about it. I don't really like most of them, there's too much makeup or filters.

Mabel: NO. You're supposed to just like anyone, even if you don't feel like it, just like everyone. Any girls talk to you, you talk to them. I know you're not so much feeling it but go like them okay!

M: Okay okay, fine I will like everyone. How's your guy doing? Is he your type?

Mabel: Hmm.. let me call you better -She rang immediately

So she went on to tell me how's Henry, he sounded decent, nice, she likes him. He's kind of her type, quiet, intellectual, with some air of mysteriousness. Built, tall, 1.85cm or so, does water polo. They met a couple of times over 3 weeks. I could tell that she's quite liking him. I just encouraged her, go for it, you never know.

==

Mabel's birthday is coming soon, so I thought hey, maybe I should get her something. I went to get 2 Gold Class Movie ticket vouchers along with a pair of Jay Chou tickets. Mailed it to her through letter.

A few days later..

[Text]

Mabel: OMG WAA SO NICE OF YOU. REMEMBER I LIKE JAY CHOU HAHA. PLUS POINTT

M: Yeah because you repeated that like so many times. Now you can go with Henry. (The guy she met from CMB that she's totally into)

Mabel: Waa, I need to check if he can make it leh. Thank you hahaha

M: Enjoy your birthday haha

Mabel: Thank you hehehe.

Mabel: So how's you been?

M: Yeah after listening to you, I just liked everyone, so there were a couple of matches, I talked to some of them.

Mabel: So proud of you! Lunch soon, I still owe you a treat!

Upcoming.. I have a dinner with one of my matches on CMB, a nice young lady, Jenna.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1