The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-07-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
3rd week of July - Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

First and foremost....a Big Thanks to everyone who shared their info, this list is possible because of You. Also special thanks to rawmaster101 for sharing his big list of WL names . This is a Community Project where we all chip in what we know and what we are comfortable to share .... and hopefully we can all benefit from the collective pool of information and it can help everyone narrow down their search for their next target.

Feel free to add any intel to the list. To add anonymously, pls pm me and let me know you want it anonymous, All contributions, small or big, are appreciated !

This list represent the personal opinions of its contributors, if u disagree with someone then u can add your own opinion, Attacking/Flaming posts will be removed.

Bao ErMong MongNa Na WinnieYi Na

Piao XueXiao Xi

Ai mei
  • Damn bloody slutty, can turn anyone on with her love for sex. don't know who rape who. -apache
LeLe
  • FR by lustysinner
  • Dunno if boss got train or not. She also very slutty and can make you high in seconds. If you are tired but want to stand and make love, go for her. -apache
Xiao Mei

Candy
  • Stands 1.58m with 34C pink nipples, Tongue Swirling BBBJ, Yummy. -unfit
Fanny
  • Nice body with 36B boobs, Her pussy is one line bun one, Yummy. -unfit
Mei Na
  • Meina is a great frencher. She still like to hug n cuddle and french after fj. Very good aftersale services yah -badbadlee
  • FR by lustysinner
  • Stands 1.6m with 36C cupper pink nipples, Full sauna services, Super Deepthroat BBBJ, 69 DATY...slippery pussy with NO KY, Power Drilling AR -unfit
Sha ShaYang YangJanet malaysian

1606A
Xiao Lan
  • Sauna Trained great services, Stands 1.6m with Whopping natural 36D cupper...really damn big tits, Suction Cupping BBBJ...this one must try -unfit
Xiao QiXiao Xiu
  • Big boned, C cup, excellent pre-FJ routine (only started FJ after 40 minutes mark), service-oriented -panad0l
Xiao Xue

Fei ErMaoMao
  • Sport a shorter shoulder length hairdo and she is tall and slightly bigger bone from far. -baotohk
Na Na
  • Young GND look. She is one of the tallest in this house and possess long slender leg -baotohk
Sandy
  • Typical China doll look. She looks matured and certainly not in the SYT category. Her skill set is good especially her BBBJ. -baotohk
  • Fr by feige
Xia Tian
  • FR by max_priest
  • Mini FR by jarred3692
  • Fr by feige
  • Small size body with nice boobs, quite chio. -seen during geylang outing
  • Petite , sweet looking lady that possess big B / Small C breast. High GFE and certainly not far behind the champion horse Fei Er in this house. -baotohk
Xing Yu
  • Sweet GND look. Shapely w natural B+ boobs. Good service and out to please. -SemiRetired
Ya Ya
  • Fr by Sunday81
  • Average looking w a husky voice. Well tone w natural B boobs. -SemiRetired
Yuan Yuan
  • Super Good Service from Door Shut till Reopen, 1.55m with 36B responsive nipples. Clean Shaven Slippery Pussy...YummY DATY, Cloud 9 Tougue Swirling BBBJ, Power Drilling AR...100% justifying our $150 -unfit
Zhong Qing
  • She is average looking but she seem to possess a relatively good figure. Feedback from others - Service is above average. -baotohk

1610 ($100 for 40mins, $150 for 1 hour)
  • seems like big boobs, china doll looks and haircut -seen during geylang outing

EmilyLing Ling
  • Her service is good and I like her attitude and looks. BBBJ with deep throat was well done as well. Silky smooth skin. Wet wet pussy. :P~ -kwh79
  • FR by Anonymous contributor
Si Si

Last edited by comm; 20-07-2016 at 08:45 PM.
Old 17-07-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: 3rd week of July - Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

Xiao Xiao

Apple
  • FR by glenn123456
  • FR by bb88asdflkj
  • One of the best service in totality in Geylang. She has her own fans and must wait -apache
  • Big boned, 160 cm, face quite pretty (reminds me of Candy ex-1803 princess), smiles a lot, C cup, service-oriented girl, long pre-FJ routine -panad0l
  • FR by eagles
Jia FeiJia Ling
  • Ht 156, boobs B plus. What struck me is her very soft boobs which reminds me of 1803 Xiaolajiao. Face wise uncanny resemblance to Diana Ser right down to the height. No Ar but willing to accommodate. Real moaning and pussy not loose. -anonymous contributor
Jia Xue

Xuan Xuan
  • Heavy set and big size, look wise is OK, Big boobs. -anonymous

Mei Qi
  1. Kinda sweet looking, seems curvy but cant tell as lights are dim -anonymous
Vivi
  1. FR by glenn123456

Ah Jiao
  1. Ah jiao has nice fair skin and a cute rounded face with the kind of looks that grow on you. my personal rating for her looks is 6/10 and should grow to 6.5/10 - 7/10. Her figure is usually hidden behind her dress. -comm
An An
  1. Quick note...had An An from this house. Sweet looking girl, good service and tries hard. Good attitude and smiling all the way. Well worth a try if you come to this house and have no one in mind. Will RTF her soon and see how it is the second time -Allspark
  2. she looks like a cute SYT with a fleshy face. Her boobs were displayed nicely in a low cut and very short sexy dress. hmm..i also saw her giving qian qian a massage but i have no idea how good or bad her massage skill is. -comm
Bao Bao
  1. FR by ahha2011
  2. Bao bao nowadays lets her hair down and it has transform her looks. Previously she tied her hair back and that emphasized her thin bony face. now that her hair is down and highlighted nicely, i find her looks is much better and my personal rating is 7/10. Her body is slim towards skinny and lacking in the butt department. no idea about the boobs. -comm
Biao Mei
  1. Small size and petite, quite pretty, mid 20s look. Boobs i guess is a B. Might be suitable for those who like petite size and quite pretty OL. -comm
  2. Demure petite cute syt -anonymous
Jing Jing
  1. slightly fleshy, very very fair skin. -comm
Ling Zhi
  1. Heard she is service type. Has a unique look that will appeal to a certain % of people. -comm
Qian Qian
  1. I like her looks. -comm
Xiao Xiao
  1. Presentable face. Has a nice smile. -comm
Xiao Ya
  1. She looks bonkable. she is about 1.6m tall and i heard the service type. -comm

1654A

Bao Niu
  1. abt 1.6m tall, Cup C with brownish big areola, Hygiene conscious n bring her own tissue paper instead of using the toilet paper in the room, Looks resembles Kate Pang, Need to give her some time and advice to perfect her skills -brother3
Chu Chu
  1. FR by lustysinner
  2. Face: 8.5/10, Boobs big enough, curvy and sexy body, 1.64 meter if I remember correctly about her saying -feige
  3. FR by ninjastar
  4. FR by libero
  5. FR by comm
  6. Comments by panad0l
  7. FR by chew6969
Emily
  1. RTF FR by Fat Fatt
  2. FR by feige
  3. Mini FR by fat fatt
  4. FR by badbadlee
  5. abt 1.65m, Cup B+ with nice nips, White silky smooth skin, Hardworking gal. Already consider to be one of the best in the house -brother3
Lisa
  1. FR by ejectjoy
Qi Qi
  1. FR by RetroBoss
  2. B boobs, nice tits, tight pussy, good service overall -apache
Tao Zhi
  1. FR by max_priest
  2. FR by Ch1k3rnM4n
  3. FR by fucky
Ting Ting
  1. FR by islands
Xiao Xin
  1. FR by max_priest
Xiao Ya
  1. FR by fucky
Yi Yi
  1. FR by alanssmith00
  2. FR by uncle2015
  3. This WL truly exhibited lack of GFE, was below par in approach in bj and lovemaking, showed bad attitude and became a turn-off ... told OKT Garrick I really wasted my money on her! So Yi Yi is a "must-avoid" for me! -ejectjoy

An Na
  1. FR by lustysinner
Sisi
  1. Mini FR by bear196

Last edited by comm; 19-07-2016 at 10:52 PM.
Old 17-07-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster (P)

Baby
  1. FR by rtlfy
  2. Tall, skinny with a small square bony face -anonymous
  3. Commando, dunno who rape who, if you are tired and want to have bro stand and fuck, look for her FR by apache
  4. Baby is sexy is a womanly way, tall, curvy but still slim with nice boobs. she is more on the sexifying side than the GFE side, great hands and BBBJ -bear196
Cai Er
  1. Beautiful body and curves. B cup. slutty eyes. doggie bang good -apache
Maggie
  1. A/B cup, but service is top notch, one of the best -apache
  2. FR by evac
  3. Mini FR by sammysammy12345
Meng Meng
  1. FR by 972200
  2. FR by nureva
Mei Lan
  1. If you like countryside gal, she is the one, innocent and ... naive -apache
Ya Si
  1. Nice C cup, good bonk in doggie and missionary but depends on mood -apache
Yuan Yuan
  1. Lovable and make your day smile bright with that lovely glow on her face. nice B cup and good butt for doggie bang -apache

WH04

Shuang Shuang
  1. FR by max_priest
Zhen Zhen
  1. Zhen Zhen service was one of the best in GL at the moments. Even though no AR and her boobs very small, but her body was one of the best. Slim with no single fat. Love this kind of body -rawmaster101
  2. FR by rtlfy
  3. quite playful on bed and can French like no tommorrow -angeloo

WH06

Tian Tian
  1. FR by Anonymous contributor
Yi Yi
  1. From hunan does not look really pretty but her body and skill match her value. Not only she deep frenching but she thought me 69 kiss (spiderman kissing upside down) . This lady packs imagination and creativity in kissing and she does not spit out when she end her frenching. -fucky

WH12

Apple
  1. FR by bsdfallout
Yo Yo
  1. FR by max_priest

WH15

Niu Niu
  1. FR by tnuc
Xiao Xiao
  1. Milf looks. Very big n soft boobs. -Shingzz
Xuan Xuan
  1. Normal looks. Presentable. -seen during geylang outing

WH17

Linda
  1. FR by rtlfy
  2. FR by glenn123456

Last edited by comm; 20-07-2016 at 01:49 PM.
Old 17-07-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster (P)

An NaMeng MengNiu NiuXiao Man

Masa
  • FR by UsualSuspect
  • Tried Masa. Generally a please t experience. Is more on GFE. She is pretty for me. But from most of her part, I can say she is ????? I don't mind some of her parts are fake as the feeling is right. Will be rtf for me. -skinny_addict
  • FR by love maker
  • FR by demotian

Fei FeiQi QI
  • B/C cup good for the feel. Pussy feels tight, very good service with AR, BBBJ. Accomodating. -apache
Xiao Xiao

Dou Dou
  • SYT, Slim, Boobs. -anonymous
Ke Ke
  • SYT, Slim, Boobs. -anonymous
Ying Zi
  • side view seems chio, fair, slim. -anonymous

001 Qian Duo Duo 007 Anna018 Li Li
  • FR by lustysinner
  • Abit milf look and plain face, body is more toward fleshy. Boobs very Big. -anonymous
  • Butts fleshy good for doggie bang -apache
Xiao YanYanzi
  • Nice firm C cup with light colour tits. Nice butt for doggie bang. Good attitude overall. -apache

#1 Mei Qi #15
  • just abit pretty to me, more refined looks, B cup i guess -anonymous
#16 Mei ru#18
  • big size, quite heavy make up with ah lian look, also B cup i guess -anonymous

xiao bei
  • short kartek ang pai with also one of my best service in early 2015.-Shingzz
  • I have tried Xiao bei ??, she is good. Definitely a service gem with nice cutesy looks.-fat fatt
xiao fang
  • Strange. I had a few times and she was good. She is not the fair-skin type and with a good built (not skinny and petite as you mentioned). She also allowed frenching and enjoyed painting. Maybe you got her on one of her bad days. -Garfoo
  • FR by jc_2707
xiao qing
  • FR by angeloo
  • cute face on short busy frame. One of my best service for 2016. -Shingzz
Old 17-07-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster (P)

Amy
  • Feminine demure sensual pretty looks, slim....Outstanding features: probably one of the prettiest gals currently in the GL150 scene with lovely doe eyes, beautiful long straight hair, a proportionate sexy slim body, perky shapely tits and a small juicy ass.....approaches a high GFE service level with a natural lover's feel and get's wet and high quite easily....however she tends to be more on the passive quiet side....Ang Pai -anonymous contributor
  • Tried Amy. Slim but not skinny. Very SOP on the things she do. No GFE for me. Her look will definitely the tea for some bro. But service wise, really can't compete with most of 1654a. No rtf for me. And if I know this is the thing I got, I won't spend the 150 on her. Bro that like her look can still go for her. Maybe she just doesn't click with me -skinny_addict
Anqi
  • FR by Libero
  • Pleasant sexy slutty looks, slim curvy and fair....Outstanding features: chic stylish short bob hairstyle and a juicy creamy ass.....very good service gal and appears able to withstand a hard fuck -anonymous contributor
Duo Duo
  • Can't say I would recommend her because she isn't for everyone but I do enjoy Duo Duo's body and company when I have time. And she is busty -Eagles
  • FR by Libero
  • Hot sexy foxy looks, slim curvy.....Outstanding features: beautiful natural big tits and a juicy ass.....more towards being a service gal and appears able to withstand a hard fuck -anonymous contributor
Fei Fei
  • FR by GL-Roamer
  • Demure sweet doll looks, slim and quite fair...Outstanding features: petite doll size with lovely slim shapely legs....more towards the GFE side when it comes to service -anonymous contributor
Mei Er
  • FR by lustysinner
  • Demure feminine sultry sweet chio looks, slim curvy and fair....Outstanding features: strong mix of submissive, coquettish and Jap AV starlet allure....very good combination mix of service and GFE..... however can be temperamental at times....Ang Pai -anonymous contributor
Qing Er
  • FR by lustysinner
  • Average looking with small frame but relatively large natural C boobs. -SemiRetired
  • Demure pleasant sweet young GND looks, slim and fair....Outstanding features: petite slim frame combined with lovely natural D cup tits....very good service gal....Newbie -anonymous contributor
Qing Qing
  • Above average sweet yet sultry looks, slim...Outstanding features: beautiful sexy slim shapely legs, lovely long straight hair....more towards the GFE side when it comes to service -anonymous contributor
Xiao Fei
  • Feminine pleasant sexy sultry looks, very slim and quite fair....Outstanding features: beautiful big black eyes and sexy shapely longish slim skinny legs....provides a very good combination of service and GFE -anonymous contributor
Xiao Ruo
  • FR by ejectjoy
  • FR by chew6969
  • Pleasant feminine young MILF looks, slim curvy and fair....Outstanding features: womanly sensual allure and busty....caring and a very good service gal....Newbie -anonymous contributor
Yang Yang
  • Pleasant demure sweet young GND looks, slim curvy and fair.....Outstanding features: innocent young vulnerable gal demeanour who slightly looks like Dawn Yeoh from certain angles.....more towards the GFE side when it comes to service....Newbie -anonymous contributor
Yi Yi
  • FR by GL-Roamer
  • Feminine pleasant sweet demure looks, slim and fair.....Outstanding features: womanly allure, winsome smile and an infectious laugh....caring high GFE service -anonymous contributor

BabyLan XinSi Si
  • Sisi, looks quite chio, big boob, flat ass, quite slim -comm
  • C cup, nice feel and good service -apache
  • SiSi from this house also quite okay. Usually I dont really enjoy with gal that is not very slim. But she have good GFE to compensate that. Overall I'm quite enjoy. May not rtf soon, but defiantly not regret in spending 150 on her. -skinny_addict
Xiao Niao
  • I visited Xiao Niao at 11pm. I don't find Xiao Niao worth my RTF because after 1/2 hr, she told me I have 10 mins left. I knew she was bluffing me. I tried not to let her comment affect me but it did. I came quite soon. She immediately went to shower and washed her camouflage face paint (make up) off. Lesson to be learned: Don't visit any legal Geylang WL at 11pm or later. -adonis
  • Sorry to Xiao Niao supporter. Could be my problem or she not in the mood that day. I was expecting commando services but everything was just normal. Bbj was good, but doesn't enjoy the fj. Maybe I'm not her type. So no rtf for me. -skinny_addict
  • Best service, but you gotta wait in queue -apache
  • Pleasant petite slutty gal with a slim curvy body and palmful cup tits. This gal is for customers looking for a wild commando fuck from the moment the door closes to the time the door opens again. -korean
  • I think she is quite attractive. Small B size tits. The girl has skill. FR by eagles
  • FR by Fat Fatt
  • One of the best bbbj I've yet to try...for me can French can lick.. cheers -glenn123456
  • Xiao Niao's deepthroat BBBJ is hard to beat anywhere, great BBBJ -bear196
Yanzi
  • Demure feminine sweet office lady gal who occasionally wears glasses which helps turn her into a more sweet girly office lady. Slim curvy body, slightly over 1.6m tall with small tits. Provides the full Geylang routine but what stands out with this gal is her natural gentle caring office lady nature. -korean
Yi Yi
  • FR by nat28
  • Yi yi , upgrade her looks, body seems good, ass yummy. She looks much better in a 2 piece with hot pants. -comm
  • Demure young sweet adorable gal wif nice long flowing hair, a slim young gal's body, quite tall with longish legs, small tits, sexy perky small ass. A sweet young gal who turns into a young commando in both the shower and on the bed. -korean
  • FR by eagles
Yang Yang
  • FR by supermankuat
  • Face quite pretty, i think abit of tummy, ass seems ok only, not as good as what i was expecting, perhaps she has slim down -comm
  • FR by Libero
  • One of the nicest butts in Geylang. Likes to wear jeans denim shorts. First time I saw her I gotta drive 3 lorongs to chase after her after seeing her in short denims with butts so nice. -apache
  • Fair creamy skin petite feminine sexy slutty gal with a slightly S shaped slim body, small perky tits, but the most outstanding part of her body is her super sexy sensuous ass which she always proudly exhibits wearing short tight hot pants exposing hot fair ass flesh. A fun horny steamy fuck, can be temperamental at times though but not easy to find a better looking fair sexy ass for doggie in Geylang. -korean

???

Amy
  • Fair skin, long black hair -panad0l
Coco
  • FR by nat28
  • FR by ejectjoy
  • 2058 must go for CoCo...good GFE,service cum pretty girl -unfit
  • IMO prettiest one in 2058, fair, slim, long legs, 164cm, boobs A/A+ cup, GFE, good service -panad0l
Lucky
  • Look hot and slim. No french to me. Everything just sop. Nothing to complain and nothing to praise. Think my sgd150 can have something better. No rtf for me. -skinny_addict
  • Slim, light tan skin, boobs A/A+, 162cm, dresses slutty -panad0l
Xiao Xiao
  • GND look, long black hair -panad0l

Bing Bing
  • Young and slim. Hardworking -Shingzz
Yuan Yuan #M8
Old 17-07-2016, 05:34 PM
Samster (P)

Dan Dan
  • looks cute and foxy, body is slim and curvy, i think busty too, skin is fair -anonymous
Fei Fei
  • looks pleasantly demure and feminine, body is slim and curvy, skin is fair -anonymous
LuLuXiao Xue
  • looks feminine with a sexy and sultry feel, body is slim and fair -anonymous

2062A

Yue Fei
  • C-cup boobs with slim figure. Face is average though. Good attitude. -dbhh
Yue Hao
  • Average looking w C boobs. -SemiRetired
  • Big boned, face reminds me of younger Jap AV starlet Maki Hojo, D cup (modified), good service -panad0l
Yue Liang
  • Slim dancer body with sharp facial features. Super flat tummy. Good service. -dbhh
Yue Ping
  • SYT w B boobs. -SemiRetired
Yue Tian
  • GND with natural Big C boobs. -SemiRetired
  • Natural D+/E cup boobs wif pinkish nipples....FR by anonymous
Yue Wen
  • Slim body with A-cup boobs. SYT cute looks who can act slutty. Good service. -dbhh
Yue Yao
  • Sweet looks with tall figure and B-cup boobs. Average service. -dbhh
Yue YueIvy (malaysian)
  • FR by funkymonk
  • The only veteran Malaysian WL in the house. MILF looks with fair skin, petite size body with B-cup boobs. Excellent service. -dbhh

2831A

Bai LiDan Dan KKSan San
  • FR by Doomas
  • FR by VeryBadAss
  • Average leh. Maybe no chemistry. -sting691
  • Dainty blur blur look -saabking
  • Young Pretty Version of Taiwanese Da S -unfit
  • Tall with slutty look -5931
Xiao Ding DangXue Er
  • FR by ejectjoy
  • Tall with slutty look -saabking
  • Tall and slim with a quite pretty and foxy look. Overall good service and GFE. -anonymous contributor

???
Old 17-07-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster (P)

this is a compilation of everyones FR....and wow its impressive

if u know of any WL that has return to china, pls update the list

this week removed maomao 1608, michelle 1612, tongtong 1615, xiao yu 1651, ling long 1654a, lele 1669

thanks to the anonymous contributor for the update

Last edited by comm; 20-07-2016 at 01:50 PM.
Old 17-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the effort, bro Comm.

BTW, is Ling Long still at 1654A ? I tot I read somewhere she had left...

Also how come Bao Er and Chu Chu name is bold red Huh ?
Old 17-07-2016, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

thanks for the list..
Old 17-07-2016, 07:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nasasc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks for update list, bro comm
Old 17-07-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Thanks for the effort, bro Comm.

BTW, is Ling Long still at 1654A ? I tot I read somewhere she had left...

Also how come Bao Er and Chu Chu name is bold red Huh ?
i also dunno leh very long din go 1654a liao

bao er and chu chu are consistent good service girls with alot of FR so i put red for ang pai haha
Old 19-07-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
thanks for the list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasasc View Post
Thanks for update list, bro comm
glad to be of help

and biggest thanks is to the fr writers for writing the frs
Old 20-07-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rtf Sha Sha (or Sa Sa) today from L1606 (1st Rtf). Her service has improved by leaps and bound.

1) Looks : 8.5/10. Her looks will grow on you as you observe her longer. I like her smile. Very sweet smile with a little sultry voice. Very good skin complexion she has, whether face or body. Very soft and gentle voice, looks like a very soft, gentle and fragile lady that all men want to protect.

2) Boobs wise : 9/10. Today her D cups boobs seems softer when I squeeze and grope and suck her boobs. Her pinkish nipples harden and erect slowly when I lick and suck her nipples softly. She was moan away sexily when I play with her boobs and nipples

She seems to have chemistry with me today. We are kissing and slowly develop into frenching in the shower. Although her friends such as Xia Tian and Meina told me Sha Sha don't French one. Perhaps I was lucky today. Later her soapy boobs massage in the shower with her soft moanings in the almost send me to heaven. She clean me very thoroughly after front and back boobs massage in the shower and also give a sensual bbbj in he shower. She wash her pussy very clean the shower and i kneel down and try to lick her pussy. Although she did not resist in the shower, I find it difficult to lick her pussy in the shower as there was no stools to lift up one leg of her to open up her pussy for tongue access. So we proceed to bed for pussylicking later. OMG, she was clean shaven today and her pussy was look more fresh and pinkish and delicious today. Maybe because of brighter lightings. She seems to be enjoying my painting as she was moaning away softly and sexily. Slowly, she become very wet and horny after some painting. i think she got a very beautiful, moist and well maintained pinkish pussy indeed. Buay Tahan, capped on and fuck her in missionary. I manage to kiss and French her again when fucking her in missionary, this times she become more passionate in frenching as she hug me more tightly and hold my neck when we French. Enough of Frenching, I lift up my body to pump her harder in missionary to see her boobs bounce fiercely. This sight of seeing her boobs bounce fiercely and the piak piak sound of hard pounding really send me to heaven again.

After some hard pounding, we were both surprised that I really cummed a lot. As if I have not fuck for 2 months or what! Damn shiok, the GFE today really shoot to the max! I notice she got a very tight and young body when we were lying and hugging on the bed after fj. After fj, I praise her frenching skills but she say she do not know how to French but she just follow her feelings and my feelings. How sweet to hear that! Aftersales service of cuddling and kissing with a little frenching after fj, was a advantage she has. Some girls has little aftersales service.

GFE : 10/10. Shoot to the maximum! Because of softer boobs and frenching with feelings and great sex! Please take good care of her as you may also get some frenching on first RTF if you treat her nicely and gently.
Old 20-07-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster (P)

Thxs for the fr bro badbadlee, will add it asap
Old 21-07-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

I find it strange that there's no info on Qiao Er W15.

Quite a pretty girl. I've not tried because she seems to be off whenever I do remember to ask for her.

Wonder why no info in the forum though as she's been around a few months already.

Did a search and couldn't find anything, unless of course I lao hua yan and missed it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread