The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2013, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
juanbill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Lan Kwai Fong... be confident.. easy pick up spot especially China Bar and Insomia.. anyone that would like to cheong LKF can pm me..
Old 11-07-2013, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
juanbill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any I can show any bro that have hard time looking for Fuji or any other place on hk side( not Kowloon) .. cheers
Old 11-07-2013, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
I went HK 3 times this year and know this lady OKT, very friendly, but she locate near Temple street. She introduced two 18-19 Chinese girls for my sec/third visited ~HK$240, pretty and fresh.

Can PM me for the contact, but if you are not going HK, pls don't number collector.

And I have few good places for message/HJ in Shanghai City that I went last 2 business trip, both <200yan with proper message with oil and HJ. Hotel girls I don't recommend, crazy price as 600-900yan in Nangtong.

same, if you not going Shanghai, pls dun number collector.

and I always oversea and seldom log in.
Newbee, pls dun PM me.

I not online everyday.
Old 14-07-2013, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
obaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Veno,
Where would you be staying?
It's easier if you visit the 141 walk ups to know how it works.

Pros- you see who you are banging. Cons-depending on area, some of these girls are not so young.

Hotel walk-in are bad only because the photos are super-touched up and there's usually no proper towels.

Per your queries,
1/ there's always a sign that says 'welcome to press bell" or "wait". If it's welcome, press the bell.

2/ if they are in hotel walk-ups, they are doing FJ. Once the door open, ask the price. Full package varies depending on what the girl offers, some offer some touchy feely massage for extra $100, some offer SM, some offer uniform fetish for extra fee.

3/ it's always 1 shot unless you ask for more. In some cases, they know the neighbor or a friend in the building, you can shuangfei. I did that a couple of times.

4/ hotel walk-in - sometimes they look very different from the photos. Most importantly, no proper towels!!! The room is where they sleep!! I used to call the number, OKT will pick up. I will offer to book the girl for 2 session provided she comes my hotel or apartment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veno13 View Post
Hi bros,

i'm new to HK stuff and i'm going to HK in 2 weeks times. need some advice please! sorry for being noob here.

1) i saw on sex141 site, from my understanding, "141 walk ups" means the kind of building with 1 girl in 1 room, then you knock on the doors and ask for price and availability, right?

2) For pricing, 141 walk ups usually put a price then say "whole package". What does this whole package means? i'm confused because i saw some with "whole package + special service available"

3) If "whole package" means Full job, then is it just 1 shot? or 1hr1shot? or ... ?

4) is hotel walk in better ? i saw they dont censor the faces for hotel walk in, but for 141 walk up they censor. ...

Thank you for answering my questions! will share full report in future abt my visit
Old 16-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
veno13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi obaman!

Thanks for providing the information and answering my questions!

- i will be staying around Causeway Bay.

1) so for 141walk ups, i assume all are providing FJ unless otherwise stated?

3) shuangfei means what? Threesome? WOW can just threesome!?
how are the charges like?
Old 17-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 20
excm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Greetings to TS and buddies
Old 18-07-2013, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by veno13 View Post
hi obaman!

Thanks for providing the information and answering my questions!

- i will be staying around Causeway Bay.

1) so for 141walk ups, i assume all are providing FJ unless otherwise stated?

3) shuangfei means what? Threesome? WOW can just threesome!?
how are the charges like?

1) yes.

3) Yes. Threesome. Usually price stated. If not you have to enquire. Rmb to enquire and confirm before going in.
Old 20-07-2013, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jimwang01012012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anybody have any good OKT that they can recommend? I usually like to rely on OKT rather than go to the walkups. I am using this one called SaSa but her gals are a bit old lately, so hoping if bros here in HK got good OKT that have young gals, please share with me. thanks!
Old 20-07-2013, 09:56 AM
Samster

Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
I went HK 3 times this year and know this lady OKT, very friendly, but she locate near Temple street. She introduced two 18-19 Chinese girls for my sec/third visited ~HK$240, pretty and fresh.

Can PM me for the contact, but if you are not going HK, pls don't number collector.

And I have few good places for message/HJ in Shanghai City that I went last 2 business trip, both <200yan with proper message with oil and HJ. Hotel girls I don't recommend, crazy price as 600-900yan in Nangtong.

same, if you not going Shanghai, pls dun number collector.

and I always oversea and seldom log in.
post for ppl who want to up me ...

but I may not be return on time as I not log in often ... thanks in advance.
Old 21-07-2013, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Spadees is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi everyone , I am going Hk soon . Anyway pick up women from Hk pub or club is it easy and simple? Damagezv ?
Old 21-07-2013, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
ppoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spadees View Post
Hi everyone , I am going Hk soon . Anyway pick up women from Hk pub or club is it easy and simple? Damagezv ?
if u are not Caucasian or have a lot of money in your wallet... forget about that... the most we could do is to pop up to sunday session in any wanchai bar to pick up horny and greedy domestic maid from Indo. not even pinoy
Old 21-07-2013, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
ppoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

once tried an Indonesian from bar 109 at $ 500 hk short time .... started quoting 1k or 800 hkd.....

you hv to bring your bird to hourly hotel nearby which could cost another 200and byo DOM....

during the course of HUNTING... don't forget the Lady Drink.... could be costy at 150 hkd each..... if you are thirsty or she has sisters near by... the bill could be a shocker....

worthy or not .... its up to you to decide!
Old 21-07-2013, 06:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asdf123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm i stumbled upon a walk up at sham shui po.

costs 350/1/1 but i was like done in 45 mins .
Old 24-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf123456 View Post
hmm i stumbled upon a walk up at sham shui po.

costs 350/1/1 but i was like done in 45 mins .
that quit old leh, I tried before.

YauMati back lane also have, 250-300, included rm. younger than Shamshuipo.
Old 27-07-2013, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

I missed out bro oh yes okt during my trip last week but I did to get and try out GFS and Bluesky at causeway bay.

bluesky was normal but GFS gave me more of an impression as what was supposed to be massage and handjob ended up with CIM all for HKD700 (with food and drinks thrown in).

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1