The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Clean that went dirty...

PM have been send out to some bro...

And thank you so upping me.. Really appreciate it!
But some of you didn't leave your nic behind when you up me.. so... hmmm... I also don't know what to do...

Been there.. Done that.. Will be doing more...

If you have up me, please leave your nick behind so i can return a favor by upping you..
Old 18-01-2013, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blackship deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can hav ctc pls, thak bro
Old 18-01-2013, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Joell is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share the contact and location? Thanks
Old 18-01-2013, 01:52 AM
Samster

sianguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tho123goh View Post
Bros out there... This place had been mentioned before as a CLEAN joint...
But after visiting a no. of time... GQ was poped...

Here's my story...
After a long day and tiring day at work, decided to go to the "clean" joint for a good solid massage to end of my day.. So when home 1st and change into something comfy before going down..

Once reach the joint, it was already 11.40pm. I opted for 90mins massage.
90mins comes with a free Mosha.. Total damage was $75.

It was the same PRC lady that massaged me for the pass few times.

We chatted all this while during my mosha session. FYI i was wearing nothing with nothing as there's only one pair of shorts.. So i tot i will just keep that shorts for later for my massage. Mosha was back 1st then turned over... It feels damn good after the mosha as i can feel the different straight away after my shower...

Came back into the room again. As i was drying myself fully, she walked in.. I was thinking to myself.. "Aiya, she also see my 2ic liao just now during the mosha session, shy for what.." So i carried on drying myself lo.. Then when i wanted to put on the shorts, the size of the shorts was XXXL. i was like, F*** it la.. so big.. So i ask if i can just use towel to cover my myself. She said, "if you are ok, i'm ok..." at this point, all i wanted was just good solid massage.
Then the massage started. I told her my lower back and both my legs need more attention. She focus on the points as mentioned... about 45mins later, she asked to turn over...
When turn over, i saw the time, it was already 12.55am. Massage started off with my legs... With her massage skill, suddenly my 2ic had a reaction.
It got bigger, and i think she saw it growing in size under the towel. then she move down to my lower leg.
After massaging both my lower leg, she went up again to my upper legs, then the same reaction happen.. then she was going to do the cracking of my hip/leg joint.. So she had to bend my leg toward my chest. then i think she finally saw the harden 2ic of mine.. She was like saying "Wow.. during mosha, your didi was sleeping.. then now looks like its awake..." i was like a bit shy la.. Cos i know and still thinking its a clean joint.. so i just keep silent.

Once massage ended, she said this to me.. "both leg massaged liao.. your 3rd leg i think also need massage since its awake liao.." I was thinking to myself, "aiya.. why not..."

I didn't ask what was the damage, i just agreed to it...
HJ was great! very different the rest i've tried. about 15 mins later, i gave up and uploaded.

While dressing up myself, i look at the clock, it was already 1.35am.

I tipped her $30 and that it.. Nothing more than that...

I left a happy man! and hopefully i can go there soon cos now body isn't really shouting for massage yet.. :P

FR
Name: never ask
Looks: 5/10
massage: 9/10 (Hits all the point that needs the attention)
HJ: 9.5/10 (Fast, slow, faster, slower, fastest, CUM...)
Damage: $75 (meassage) + $30 (HJ/Tip)

Up me (leave your nic), i will screen your profile then i will share location via PM with you...
hi

can share the location
Old 18-01-2013, 01:53 AM
Samster

sianguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi

can pm the location?
Old 18-01-2013, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
datt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

Can share the location?

Thanks
Old 18-01-2013, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
edifier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

Can share the locate? Thanks!
Old 18-01-2013, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
peg80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

Can share the location? thanks you very much
Old 18-01-2013, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Clean that went dirty...

Bro Tho123goh, I'd upped u +6 (on 17-Jan-2013 @ 02:52AM)...
& had specified my nick in the up...
but I haven't receive ur PM... u didn't see my up??
or I'm not qualify??
Quote:
Originally Posted by tho123goh View Post
PM have been send out to some bro...

And thank you so upping me.. Really appreciate it!
But some of you didn't leave your nic behind when you up me.. so... hmmm... I also don't know what to do...
Old 18-01-2013, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 16
Pactman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPactman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,

can share contact?

Thanks
Old 18-01-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 20
darktimus07 is one of the Best!darktimus07 is one of the Best!darktimus07 is one of the Best!darktimus07 is one of the Best!

Nice..able to provide me the contact. Thks
Old 15-02-2013, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Clean that went dirty...

Bros, sent out contacts to some bros but no FR/MR yet..?

Anyway, i've been going there at least once a week. And i've try so of the girl's massage.

I would like to intro you all to my favorite. Before i intro her, let me share with you my FR/MR 1st.

Walking into shop was SOP. Opt for 1.5hr (which comes with a free mosha session).

Actions starts here.. During Mosha session, she would give my WHOLE BODY good rub. When i say WHOLE body, it means WHOLE body..
Facing down & back facing up, she will start her mosha with a good back rub.

Moving downwards - to your legs, another good rub.
Moving upwards - To the bum, she would really give your bum a good rub.
Moving inwards - Rub your ass hole... damn high la..
Moving more inwards - After there she will mosha your balls too...! The feeling is damn good!
Moving more inwards and upwards - And she would do a HDLY... DAMN F*CKING HIGH LA..!

Then ask to turn over.. Another high moment.. She would rub your chest BUT she will be standing at your head (big head) and she would rub her way down to your stomach area. You can smell her as she will be just cm away from your nose. At that moment, i really wanted to just lift up her top and stop sucking on her nips.. But i hold myself back.. Back to Mosha, she rub my leg.. then inner thigh... then HJ...!!! Damn good feeling man..! She knows that i don't want to cum so fast.. so she brought me to near heaven, then she stop & ask me go shower.. I'm kind of happy that she stop too cos when she was HJ-ing me, my hand was dirty with the mosha so i never get a chance to "feel" her too.. Got to be fair ma...

Now the massage, massage was great! Hard at places that need to be hard and play with places that needs to be played (that inc another round of HDLY).

Turn over, she started from leg and move upwards! It was a great feeling man.. Massage from HARD to SOFT to HJ...

HJ was fast with AR, slow with massage balls, faster with AR, slower with massage balls & fastest... During HJ, i was doing my auto roaming! played with her headlights like there's no tmr. She even lift up her top and pull down her bra for me to suck on her nips. It was a wonderful feeling man..! As i'm typing now, i also feel high la.. :P

After about 15mins of HJ from her & sucking from me, I finally gave up. Unloaded everything on her hand!

Clean up paid her and left a happy man and feeling high with jelly legs..!

Interested bro, up me (please state your nicK) then PM me. Let me screen you 1st before i share contact with you... Ok?

Hope you guys enjoy your massage!

Been there.. Done that.. Will be doing more...

If you have up me, please leave your nick behind so i can return a favor by upping you..
Old 15-02-2013, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

which area ? that will do
Old 15-02-2013, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 21
chowahbeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchowahbeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, can please share contact. Thanks!
Old 15-02-2013, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
Javier83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro 123goh! Gd day bro, can pm location? Many thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread