The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

You hated my quirks.

You hated my interests

You hated my family.

You hated the songs I played on the piano.

You hated where we were going.

But you loved me the only way you could. All said and done, I could never hate you.

You will always be my friend, and I wish you nothing but the very best in life.

For old time's sake, here is one of those songs you hated:

PS. I loved you.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
someonelonely is Cool - loads of Potential

I miss her but she is someone else wife. Someone that is very good to her hubby and her family.

Too bad that we met too late, if not I will surely go after her.
Old 10-07-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 5
tanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of light

She was a really attractive professional. A colleague I had a lot of admiration for. Immensely capable. Gorgeous. Top notch dressing. Always smelled great and sexy. Here was an alluring young woman who could turn heads just with her presence and aura.

I was the new guy. Promising talent and valued contributor.

She was my peer and our relationship was purely on work basis and professional.

For some reason, I notice that with me she would often come so close whenever we were discussing work or when walking together. Sometimes her shoulder or hips would touch mine for a long time. At first I would draw back to give her some personal space but then I realise that she would draw close again. Perhaps she was fond of me.

Here was a really hot young woman and every time she comes close my heart would skip a few beats. Her scent was intoxicating ...not that it was a strong perfume that I detected but somehow her scent she was giving out just drove me wild. And the feel of her body brushing or touching me felt just electrifying. She was sexy and sometimes it was difficult to focus on work when she stands so close and her cleavage peeks out slightly or when she crosses her legs and her skirt rides up giving me a tantalising view. I mean she must have caught me looking but here was a woman who was really comfortable with her sexuality. She readjust but she does not shy away from me looking. Was she encouraging me to look more?

As an inexperienced young man, I didn't make much of it. And frankly I was not really looking for romance at that time.

For 2 years she was one of the reasons I looked forward to going to work. And all that time she was a valued colleague in the team.

On hindsight, I was blind. She was giving me so many hints to take it further. God I was so stupid not to see it then.

As I progressed in my career, one day it was time to leave the company. I was posted really far away.

I learnt eventually she married someone...

10 years later she lost the battle to cancer and passed on.

I vividly remember how she smelled. I regret what I did not do then.

Goodbye, N. You were one of the bright lights in my life.

Last edited by tanahku; 10-07-2019 at 08:48 AM.
Old 11-07-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 21
MalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud of

So much feel in your story tanahku

Such is life..
Old 11-07-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

it has already been 3 years since i left the company yet i can still remember my last day where you hug me before we parted ways and told me you will miss me. i always felt there was this tension not in a bad way but rather tension that both of us were holding back from revealing how we really felt about each other...

now even though we still meet up every few months, those moments with you i always wanted to hold you in my arms and tell you how much i miss you....i really miss you very much...
Old 12-07-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Titan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You were the girl that fate brought.
Whatever it is, here i am wishing happiness to find you.
Sad love.
No regrets.
Smile always.

Old 12-07-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
someonelonely is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
it has already been 3 years since i left the company yet i can still remember my last day where you hug me before we parted ways and told me you will miss me. i always felt there was this tension not in a bad way but rather tension that both of us were holding back from revealing how we really felt about each other...

Then tell her.. Tell. Her that you miss her.. If you never say, how will she ever know
Old 13-07-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by someonelonely View Post
Then tell her.. Tell. Her that you miss her.. If you never say, how will she ever know
some times somethings are best left unsaid...
Old 14-07-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Wednesday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

missed you much, but i know we wont be together again.
Old 06-08-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
konbanwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I miss my Jules
Old 28-08-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Today is the day we signed the papers. I wanted to tell you that I still love you. But I can't forgive you for straying. I missed looking after you. But I can't forgive you for not looking after our children. I missed the mind-blowing sex that we had. But I can't forgive you for doing that with others. I know that despite your flaws, you're still the kindhearted woman that captured my heart in the first place.

I wish you all the best. I wish that you'll find someone who will love you and take care of you as I did for you. I'll always love you, the beautiful mother to my two lovely children. I'm sorry that I can't forgive you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1