The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-09-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

chill lah brothers. Everyone just pipe down a bit and things will be ok. Today is friday...instead of wasting energy fighting. Save it for this weekend when we will be fighting to extinguish the raging fires in the maid pussies with our mountain stream of sperm........

Wah knn, I think i got the making of a poet....
Old 20-09-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 22
Bronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Ahwolf bro,

your FB maid's have nice body, no tummy and beautiful boobs..good investment for long term..
Old 20-09-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurahiongka View Post
thats is the main things, maybe he wanna maids too himself only.. they are maids doing services so i share with bros whom wanna try them... nothing wrong.. he not happy LOL... not gonna be bother about him.. i will just share with broz here who want free contacts... i dont keep all to myself..
Got so many brother reply ur post why didn’t reply them back? Why only pick this one to reply? To ur advantage right? Hahahaha
Old 20-09-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Old 20-09-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
skyakatian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How to talk to maid on dating apps? How to talk until they wanna come out meet you
Old 20-09-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyakatian View Post
How to talk to maid on dating apps? How to talk until they wanna come out meet you
Same loh, u have gf before? Talk same lah
Old 20-09-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
You should censor her face. Bloody cb kia wants to risk her livelihood by showing her face.
Diam la, this is the world wide web. There's no remorse one on the internet.

Bro cumranger, keeping doing what you do.

Cheers!
Old 21-09-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Bro go angeles city, airport to Clark, very easy only 1 street full of bar and girls, when u see a girl u like just talk to them and bring them to restaurant and chi chat, changes bring back to hotel is 80%. She will go with u if she like u, and the truth is she like u that’s why she follow u to restaurant. All 19-30yrs .4 days is enough

I have been to Philippine meeting the maid in sg many time when they are back province, but prepare if meet parent or brother you will need to spend them red horse that’s what they like. But f can don’t meet better.

I have meet maid at angeles city when the Maid at Manila doing paperwork, I just pay for the transport and they are here angeles city for me to fuck and after that give some money and send them back Manila

Even better some maid I know is from angeles city and so is easy for me. Just take leave and give it a try
bro..angeles city or clark pampaga Field street's girls all want money one..no such thing girl is free....yes, full of girls along the street waiting someone to buy them drink, dinner and after that waiting for u to bring them go back to fuck n get $$$......but best is if u use apps to search for decent girl, you can meet them up for dinner and invite them to your place.....Starbuck is expert to do homework to pre-date them before arrived Philippine....hahaha
Old 21-09-2019, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
I have a question. Hook this DH and now she is up for action this weekend.
Has anyone try her before? I am hoping to persuade her for anal action. Any bros who have tried her please let me know quickly. Weekend is coming...

Wah bro, this one I trying to fish for a long time but she never response. She is on a few apps but always no luck. But wat I thought was she is after the money. Like bro Hay Hay mentioned, she got solid mouth. But let us know of ur experience with her. Hope to up her one day!
Old 21-09-2019, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
bro..angeles city or clark pampaga Field street's girls all want money one..no such thing girl is free....yes, full of girls along the street waiting someone to buy them drink, dinner and after that waiting for u to bring them go back to fuck n get $$$......but best is if u use apps to search for decent girl, you can meet them up for dinner and invite them to your place.....Starbuck is expert to do homework to pre-date them before arrived Philippine....hahaha
Bro, not all want money. I assume u go makati also use dating app to fish girls right? I doing the same thing at angeles city.bring them lunch or dinner and can bring them back to hotel and fuck. Do you give them some transport money? If yes same as me. So what’s the different?from makati or angeles city?

Frankly speaking I don’t know u hunt maid and going Philippine for how long and how many time. I’m not expert at Philippine but I know the trick

I have been to angeles city countless time, every time I use dating app to hunt for girls, I don’t go to bar and bar fine the girls, if u tell me is free for fucking the girls is bullshit, I give them transport money. Do u give them transport money or u just buy them luck or dinner?

I always go to dating site 1-2 week before my trip to arrange meet up with the girls, I assume u doing the same thing? If yes, so there is no different going angeles city or makati right?

PS have u been to angeles city?

Last edited by hayhay; 21-09-2019 at 08:44 AM.
Old 21-09-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
woodenboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

Bro you up her already?
Old 21-09-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Try to go bro, I was in Makati before.

Every night one fish. Sperm dried and leg soft trip

You need to fish first before flying there.
KNN ur sperm never seem to dry up ya. Fm Sillypore to Makati.

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 21-09-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, not all want money. I assume u go makati also use dating app to fish girls right? I doing the same thing at angeles city.bring them lunch or dinner and can bring them back to hotel and fuck. Do you give them some transport money? If yes same as me. So what’s the different?from makati or angeles city?

Frankly speaking I don’t know u hunt maid and going Philippine for how long and how many time. I’m not expert at Philippine but I know the trick

I have been to angeles city countless time, every time I use dating app to hunt for girls, I don’t go to bar and bar fine the girls, if u tell me is free for fucking the girls is bullshit, I give them transport money. Do u give them transport money or u just buy them luck or dinner?

I always go to dating site 1-2 week before my trip to arrange meet up with the girls, I assume u doing the same thing? If yes, so there is no different going angeles city or makati right?

PS have u been to angeles city?
yes bro...been to clark angeles city pampanga before. as u said, there are 2 types of girl..one is street girl the other is from dating app..i tried both..one is office girl working night shift as telephonist and morning meet her for breakfast then jio her to my room chit chat...then up her...she dont even ask for transport etc....but for street girl, normally they ask for 2-3000 pesos...that is the norm.

perhap next time we can go together la...haha
Old 21-09-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes bro...been to clark angeles city pampanga before. as u said, there are 2 types of girl..one is street girl the other is from dating app..i tried both..one is office girl working night shift as telephonist and morning meet her for breakfast then jio her to my room chit chat...then up her...she dont even ask for transport etc....but for street girl, normally they ask for 2-3000 pesos...that is the norm.

Our pattern the same leh, aim the office girls. I got one doing PA, she every nite come and drink with me never ask money but after the sex I just pass her some money and she never complain. Normally I just pass 1500php to them
Old 21-09-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Our pattern the same leh, aim the office girls. I got one doing PA, she every nite come and drink with me never ask money but after the sex I just pass her some money and she never complain. Normally I just pass 1500php to them
yo bros kakis....next time we plan one trip can. All same pattern. mine was cashier and a QC operator . Let's meet for coffee can?

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1