The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-09-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Yes . Apart from being protected for their safety, they should not be over protected. Most of us have our own occupational hazards. They have freely enter into a trade with reputational risk, etc. Some of them are special to some Bros only. It is only not civil to talk about the sexual activities of gals that belong to you or are in your other circles.

They also do not transact with all strictly according to their adverts. So their flexible boundaries are for you to test unashamedly. Just don’t force them.
Well said here, agreed on that. The statement in the advert that all other interactions are based upon chemistry is true.

Regarding ML stories just listen with a pinch of salt. Even my super regular, cannot believe everything. Naturally they have their private lives to protect in this trade.

Well, treat it the same, ML or forum, judge on how much can believe yourself. If you think 100% of all this is true then you are 3 year old.
Old 20-09-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Regarding ML stories just listen with a pinch of salt. Even my super regular, cannot believe everything. Naturally they have their private lives to protect in this trade.

Well, treat it the same, ML or forum, judge on how much can believe yourself. If you think 100% of all this is true then you are 3 year old.
This. Even when I share about bro Franco, I did point out that it's all guesswork from the ML in question.
But just know that it's better to delay your MR a few weeks later lol so ML would have a harder time guessing who you are!

Alot of white knights feeding them details on what were being discussed on here. End of the day, nothing is real la except the moment you release hehe
Old 20-09-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
This. Even when I share about bro Franco, I did point out that it's all guesswork from the ML in question.
But just know that it's better to delay your MR a few weeks later lol so ML would have a harder time guessing who you are!

Alot of white knights feeding them details on what were being discussed on here. End of the day, nothing is real la except the moment you release hehe
Mind sharing which lady this is? Can PM me
Old 20-09-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post

I guess people ran out of topics and had to talk about forum happenings to them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Mind sharing which lady this is? Can PM me
Bro Franco B gonna blacklist her
Old 20-09-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I guess people ran out of topics and had to talk about forum happenings to them.

Bro Franco B gonna blacklist her
I probably already blacklisted her.
Old 20-09-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Been eyeing her for a while too, but too many on my plates now.

So she looks close to her pics?
The pics and the video quite different
Old 20-09-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Been eyeing her for a while too, but too many on my plates now.

So she looks close to her pics?
Her figure is really good. Looks wise I will say Slutty kind. I always say she look like WANG LI DAN NI , the big boobs girl in 一路向西

You wont regret about her
Old 20-09-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5372 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Those Xiaomi knickers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
not an AP. anyway she apologised and i accepted. take it as save $$$

later tio hoot say i badmouth her lol.

just saying it happens, not out for her blood. may consider go find her again

better than those whereby u reaching and she say she is out. and with shitty attitude

years ago book an AP called xiaomi at G area. reach aljunied liao 15mins before arranged time, tell her i reaching can start earlier anot. she say she is outside now come back 2 hours later

i gan her say reach liao then plane like that. her reply?

give u 15mins more lor

gan her big round. if pay $ not hard up for the 15min la
Old 21-09-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Visited aimee, after not seeing her for awhile.

caught her in a quirky mood today, which was a bit fun too.

only downside is sometimes hard to catch her available timings. her boobs are still amazing as always.

For massage lovers she and mango are really hard to beat, and mango has RTC. any bro who visited them can compare if arina is as good? been wanting to try.
Old 21-09-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Been away for a while and after reading through so much comments about bro Franco..

He does seem emo at times but that's about it. Whatever ML say cannot be verified so best take it as TCSS. He does provide good accurate MRs so I still appreciate his contributions, together with every sincere MR any bros posted. These are sharing our own experience and from our hard earned money.

Anyway massage or FJ, doesn't necessarily means good times. Sometimes there are things other than message or FJ that makes the session enjoyable. It could be an outing, a simple meal.. and the list goes on. No wrong or right. After all you booked a lady to give you a good time. Like what bro Franco coined as vanilla service. So as long as she delivers, that's what matter. Don't take it seriously and invest feelings, just enjoy the hour or two with her company.
Old 21-09-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yo-yo/

Edit : At first she told me to skip her cause she can't find my number in the system but I show her the proof that im "safe" and managed to book her during midnight.
Simi proof? hahaha.. there was once the girl ask me if I am a policemen, I don't know how to proof but still end up booking her and f her hard .. lol.
Old 21-09-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
Visited aimee, after not seeing her for awhile.

caught her in a quirky mood today, which was a bit fun too.

only downside is sometimes hard to catch her available timings. her boobs are still amazing as always.

For massage lovers she and mango are really hard to beat, and mango has RTC. any bro who visited them can compare if arina is as good? been wanting to try.
post this also get zapped??

do we need a strict word by word guide on whats allowed to be posted here or what??
Old 21-09-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
I probably already blacklisted her.
Highly probable bah...

Btw think your most chio shop based ML is trying to come back...

Zara
Old 21-09-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Highly probable bah...

Btw think your most chio shop based ML is trying to come back...
Who is this? Sasa?
Old 21-09-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
post this also get zapped??

do we need a strict word by word guide on whats allowed to be posted here or what??
Alot of cowards in the virtual world
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1