The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 9
FlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mistaken about me being a nice person

Looking forward for an update. Hope it was a happy ending.
Old 20-09-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9851 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story bro, support!
Old 20-09-2019, 05:22 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Old 20-09-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking for more updates please.
Old 21-09-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Nomsit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, waiting for more updates!
Old 21-09-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 21-09-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
dailymirror deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story to read and please post more.
Old 21-09-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
EagleF15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story and shall support here.!
Old 22-09-2019, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Engravedsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the way you build the characters. Keep up the great work
Old 22-09-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 22-09-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 03-10-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts Mia already....
Old 04-10-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
GanYenDao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish for TS to continue
Old 24-10-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 5
Lokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you for the wait, finally could squeeze some time out to get back here!
Old 24-10-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 5
Lokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokal View Post

I was about to stand up. Mabel pressed down hard on my thighs...

*WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT. BE THANKFUL I DIDN'T RAPE YOU BY NOW. I HAD EVERY OPPORTUNITY.
Mabel: Don't get me wrong hor.. it's because you made me feel so good.. I should return the favor.. good experience for me.. -I was confused, but more importantly.. I WAS ON FIRE

*What are you saying.. Are you doing it or not.. JUST DO IT ALREADY

Mabel was staring my dick in the face.. hesitating.. finally she opened her mouth, she engulfed the head of my fully erect dick with her quivering lips.. Just slightly.. I could feel her warmth *YES PLEASE

Slowly, as she took me deeper.. I could feel the shape of her tongue.. With each motion of her tongue swimming around.. I could feel my dick getting harder.. I was savoring the moment. The feeling... I couldn't help it but to put my hands over her head to push her down to suck me better..

Mabel didn't resist.. : Mh..hmm.. -She muffled as she was sucking on me

It wasn't the best blowjob in my life, but it was alright. After all that suffering stiff dick. I needed it very much. Mabel continued sucking now as the tongued around the eyelid of my penis.. I let out a sigh of comfort..

It was as though she read my mind. She started wrapping her fingers around my shaft.. and started pumping it. Bobbing her head up and down in sync.. *God.. I could do this all day..

I could feel my dick charging up in hardness, as she blew me. Occasionally she would switch hands as her hands got tired. The view was amazing. Watching as her jugs bounced when she blew me.. eventually, I noticed something.. Mabel's nipples stiffened too.

She started moving one hand down to in between her thighs and started playing with herself.. I couldn't help it but to help her out by putting my hand over her breast and grope them. She gave a muffled moan with her mouth occupied with my dick. It gave a slight vibration which was pleasant. I wasn't anywhere near cumming because it had been hard for too long. If this went on.. I would come eventually. I closed my eyes, let myself enjoy all the sensations fully. I'm making my way there..

Feeling closer to cumming.. I tightened my hands over Mabel's head, ready to pull down on her when I cum eventually. I had to grip the bedsheets as I am reaching the end of the line.. Putting more pressure on Mabel which she didn't seemed to mind as she took me deeper each time..

Then..

Slowly I felt Mabel's efforts waning.

Suddenly Mabel stopped. *I HAVEN'T CAME WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Mabel gave me a troubled look and a sigh: Mark.. my hands are tired.. are you cumming soon?

M: No.. I think I need much more stimulation.. I could help myself out if you
would continue as well..

Mabel: .. Why don't you.. do that..? But I feel bad now..

M: I need to cum now that I had so much stimulation. There's no way I am stopping. -I couldn't care anymore. I groped Mabel as I wanked off with her still looking at me.

Mabel: .. Stop Mark..  Stop.. Please..-She said this while she was still playing with herself

M: What the fuck do you want me to do then?! -I was very frustrated at this point in time and spoke louder than usual. Mabel jumped a little.

Mabel: No sorry.. I meant.. could you lay down and relax.. I promise I will help you cum..

At this point, I just did as she told me and laid down. Not sure what to expect at this point. She wasn't aggressive enough when she blew me. It wasn't enough stimulation to make me cum immediately. I'm stuck at no man's land.

Mabel: Can you close your eyes.. I feel embarrassed doing this..

M: Okay.. do what you want. -I closed my eyes. I felt the shifting in the weight. Mabel was getting over.. I could feel her hands over my dick again as it was raising a flag right up. She was pumping my slightly.. it didn't feel anywhere good as earlier.. I was starting to feel more frustrated. I can't blame her for being bad at it. She's not my girlfriend.

M: Ah.. fuck... ah..-Suddenly I felt tightness around my whole dick as it was engulfed and wrapped tightly around something very wet.

Mabel: Mmh... -Mabel let go of a soft moan as this happened..

I opened my eyes. I was surprised. Mabel was now riding on my dick .. RAW. With her pale white smooth body.. any guys out there would have died just for this moment.

M: Woah wait I didn't buy any condoms..

Mabel: Mark.. can you just keep your eyes closed.. please. I won't be able to look you in the eye in the future.. -As I recalled the whole process earlier. She had been avoiding eye contact with me. She was just purely enjoying all the sensation earlier while simply ignoring my presence.. I don't blame her. I would have had a problem looking at her normally if I did too. Even if she wanted this to be a distraction from her sorrows. I had my needs fulfilled too.

M: But .. -Mabel cut me off

Mabel: I'm not stupid. There's morning pills in my bag... Just enjoy this .. I will help you cum.. but please close your eyes.. otherwise I can't..

M: .. -I said nothing as I closed my eyes. It's a shame I can't continue enjoying this sight.

Mabel starts bouncing up and down. There was all that wet slushing sound from her wet pussy.. smacking against my body as she bounced. It felt like great. Much better than her blowjob. I could feel a tingle down my dick. It will cum soon if I didn't do anything about it. I started distracting myself with numbers tables. I can't let this be over so soon..

Mabel moaned a little as she bounced over me.. A thought struck me out of a sudden. She said I had to close my eyes.. but didn't say I couldn't touch her.. After all she already gave me permission earlier.. I couldn't help it but to grope her and play with her nipples..

Mabel moaned louder: AH.....ah.. ah -smack smack..Smack.. Smack.. she didn't stop me. She was enjoying it very much too

I could feel myself ready to cum soon..: Mabel.. stop..

Mabel: ..umhmm?..? -As she rested her hands on me

M: Could you.. please.. turn around? So that I can open my eyes? -I wasn't sure if she would have answer my request.

Mabel: ..Okay..? -She got off me and turned around. She was okay as long as she didn't have to look me in the eyes.

M: Don't mind me.. -I positioned her to kneel in a doggy position.. aimed my dick at her love hole.

Mabel: AHHHHhh--! -I rammed straight in as deep as I could.

Mabel: Ah.. Ahh.. ah.. -She started moaning as I thrusted at her repeatedly...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1