The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Console my nerdy but busty younger assistant/colleague

me: can we rest for awhile? I drank a bit too much i think...

b: yup better rest. we sit at the back?

me: yup sure. safer if anyone checks me...

i started the engine and both got in the back from opposite sides. i sat straight and leaned back to rest... she came close to me... and hugged my arm again, putting her head on my shoulder.... and my palm rested on her thigh..... we sat for a moment.... i felt her legs spread wider as she tried to feel more comfortable..

i waited....

and waited...

to see what she would do...

B fidgeted... a little here and there.. instead, I held back all temptations to start and finger her..... she was getting really bored... to be honest me too..

i pretended to wake....

me: hey sorry... whoa... i'm ok already... i better send you back..

B: huh.. ok...

me: you want to stay at the back and rest?

B: ok...

i helped her adjust her position so there's more room for her legs.. went over to the other side to help put her legs on the seat... watched her legs spread and close... her skirt completely messy... panties exposed...

fuck!

have to control...

i drove quickly to her condo..

she slept quietly at the back.... i suspected she wasn't really sleeping also...

reached her place and parked... i got off and went to her head side..

me: hey wakie wakie.... time to go home...

she didn't respond.. was she doing this on purpose???

I carried her out of my car, she woke up as I did so, let her plant her feet on the floor... she turned and hugged me immediately....

ho seh liao...

the licking last night really turned her into such a horny and needy girl...

me: i better walk you up to your place...

got her stuff and we headed up... in the lift... she positioned herself to be in front of me... wanting me to hug her from behind...

i took the signal. this time round i cupped her breasts blatantly.. index finger could feel her erected nipple... waited awhile, then caressed her nipple a little... she let out a soft 'huhhhh...'

i couldn't take it already... gave her breast a few good light squeeze!

whispered into her ear: you are very nice to hug...

even casually and gently licking her ear... while my finger continued to rub her nipple...

her head leaned backwards on to me.... her mouth wide opened... she was about to moan out...

the lift door opened.... that stopped us... we walked out slowly, her leading the way to her door... while she unlocked the door.....

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 12-01-2020 at 05:05 PM.
Old 12-01-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
me: can we rest for awhile? I drank a bit too much i think...

b: yup better rest. we sit at the back?

me: yup sure. safer if anyone checks me...

i started the engine and both got in the back from opposite sides. i sat straight and leaned back to rest... she came close to me... and hugged my arm again, putting her head on my shoulder.... and my palm rested on her thigh..... we sat for a moment.... i felt her legs spread wider as she tried to feel more comfortable..

i waited....

and waited...

to see what she would do...
up you my 16 lemons ..
Old 12-01-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Pennsylviana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the exciting updates, more please, cheers!!
Old 13-01-2020, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 13-01-2020, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 13-01-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
batmanyates deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, do continue
Old 13-01-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

juicy and going to get wet
Old 14-01-2020, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 14-01-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Exciting part cumming up, felt very hard reading your story here.

Please continue writing.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 14-01-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

fire in her hole
Old 14-01-2020, 12:38 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

my flagpole is already standing ready
Old 14-01-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
my flagpole is already standing ready
pic of kkj or didnt happen
Old 14-01-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

[Quote]
the lift door opened.... that stopped us... we walked out slowly, her leading the way to her door... while she unlocked the door..... [UNQUOTE]

I think can have live firing already, cheers!
Old 15-01-2020, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 15-01-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
s_lim79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more happening update... power.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1