The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Thangchoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adventure with tour guide

Sexy horny tour guide!!
Old 20-12-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatyaiking View Post
Thanks bro.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 20-12-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!

I lift her up and lay her down on the soft bed. I crawl on top of her and slowly nip her earlobes. Licking and kissing all the way down to her neck.
J: Oh.. oh.. this is nice.. give it to me. (she thug on my cock)
H: Not yet, I'm going to bring you to heaven and back first.
J: Don't kill me.. Just make me cum..make me cum..
Looks like she is very horny now and just want my cock. I press both her 36C breasts together and suck hard on her pink erected nipples. She moans loud and lustfully. I quickly use my other hand and rub her clit.
J: oh yes, oh yes... I like this.. ohhhh.. She moan louder and louder as I increased my tempo on her clit and suction on her nipples and neck. She is panting and thrusting her pelvis.
J: oh my God.....OH MY GOD.. don't stop.. don't stop.. cumming soon...oohhh... hmm.
She started shaking and her whole face and body blushing. Her shaking breasts and nipples are glowing red. I dipped 2 fingers into her hole and vibrate hard. She rolled her eyes, flipped and screamed...
J: Here it comes!!!! oh yes, don't stop.. oh yes.. Cumming!!!!!!
She dug her fingers into my back,screamed and screamed, I feel a pushing pressure in my fingers. I stopped rubbing and release my fingers. A huge gust of water squirted out and wetted my hand and bed sheet. After she blew her load, she moaned softly and looked exhausted.
H: Are you ok? You should be back from heaven by now. Is it a great journey?
Looking lustfully with her eyes,

J: You are really bad.. I really enjoy this journey. You have magic fingers.
H: I didn't know you are a squirter. Wow, that was a huge load you just squirted and wetted my sheet but I like it.
I kiss her rosy cheeks and she blushes and hug me tightly.
I try to rub her clit again and get started but she held my hand.
J: Please wait for a few minutes, now too sensitive and I cannot stand it. I need a drink and I will pleasure you later.
H: Oh.. drink more water. I love to see you squirt again. But this is just the first half, you will enjoy more in the second half. I'll make sure you go to 9th heaven and back again.
J: You don't be so bad dear. I just want your long thick cock in me. My BF size is just half of yours.
H: Are you sure? Maybe weather too cold here, he cannot erect properly. I will give you my best and satisfy you if you spend the night with me.
J: Later I need to return the car to my brother. I see how is your performance later, then I will consider.
H: You better get ready for multiple orgasms later.
She stick out her tongue cheekily at me and went for her drink.
Old 20-12-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Given u my +17 points bro TS as promised ...POWER UP^^yr points from 82 to 99 ...wow so fast got so many points liao ..pls continue your sexy story for us to read and enjoy

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-12-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Given u my +17 points bro TS as promised ...POWER UP^^yr points from 82 to 99 ...wow so fast got so many points liao ..pls continue your sexy story for us to read and enjoy
Thanks bro.
Old 20-12-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
CockLanguage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm on the way to Mongolia ….
Old 20-12-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz 99+12=111 to TS for your lucky holidays write up, cheers!
Old 20-12-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Great storytelling
Upz u
Old 20-12-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockLanguage View Post
I'm on the way to Mongolia ….
Haha, prepare more thermal and winter wear it's sub zero temperature over here now.
Old 20-12-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Upz 99+12=111 to TS for your lucky holidays write up, cheers!
Thanks bro.
Old 20-12-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Great storytelling
Upz u
Thanks bro.
Old 20-12-2019, 12:56 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

parking here while i recharge before spurting out my points
Old 20-12-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Joy came back to bed and made me lie down. She crawl up to me and kiss me deeply and massaging my balls. She lick my earlobes and kiss my neck. Licking slowly down towards my nips. She use her soft tongue, wet my nips and slowly circle them with her tongue while stroking my cock. My hands are also busy circling her clit and rubbing her nipples. She was already wet and now dripping down her thighs. Her horny expressions make me rise to the occasion. I surprised her by flipping her over on the bed and propped up her legs.
J: What are you doing? Are you fucking me now? I want it in me now.
H: Haha, not so fast dear. I give you a good lick first.
I press her down, suck on her erected nipples first and make my way down to her thighs. I lifted her both legs high up and look down into her glistening hole. She was trying to hold my cock and insert it in. I purposely rub my cock on her labia without insertion.
J: Please stop torturing me, I want it in now please. Argh.... please... hmmm.
As I like long fair silky legs, I stroke and admire her stunning legs. I gently lick her toes, foot and slowly downwards. My other hand is massaging her clit. As I lick her ankle, she was panting and wet. Her head was turning from left to right in ecstasy. So her 3rd sensitive zone is her calf area as I lick slowly down to the thigh. She was fidgeting and moaning loudly. Her vagina is getting wetter and wetter.
J: Oh... oh... don't do this... I feel so good.. oh.. please don't stoop.... hmm... (biting her lips)
I tried the other leg, licking slowly from ankle down to the calf area. She was screaming for me to stop but I carry down to the thigh area. She is already leaking by now and a big wet patch below her.
I purposely lick around the vagina area without contacting the clitoris. My fingers are slowly thrusting in and out of her vagina.
H: Did you enjoy it?
J: Huh... Huh... I'm very horny now. Why are you so good to know all my sensitive areas? You are driving me crazy..... give it to me now.
H: Better things are coming now.
Old 20-12-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky TS for having a nice holeday, please continue writing your hot story in a cold place.
Old 20-12-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
eggsbusket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stop torturing her TS, give her the fuck she wanted so much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1