The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold
Re: If I am invisible

Episode 14

It was 7pm. Ash looked at the information that he collected in his mobile phone. He was choosing his first target to strike. He took out another unregistered sim card into his mobile phone to text Anthony.

Ash texted: Send me current location for all 7 leaders now.

Superintendent Anthony sent his mens to monitor all 7 leaders tonight. He got the real time information and he sent their locations to Ash shortly.

Ash discarded the sim card and quickly moved to his first target. First target was one of the loan shark leader A. He hided in his office tonight with 7 bodyguards. Leader A believed their enemy was ghost and he was praying hard to the god statues in his office.

Ash reached his office in invisible mode. He spotted plain clothes police officers in the area. The office was one of the row of two story shophouse. The front and back door of the office was closed. Ash need to climb inside through the 2nd story window.

They were having hotpot for dinner.

Leader A: We will be fine if we stay together in our office tonight. Here got god statues, the ghost will not be able to harm us. Let enjoy the dinner, it will be a long night...

Ash doped the hotpot soup with many ecstacy pills. He waited for 10 minutes for the effect to kick in. All of them started to feel high like drunken people. Ash took one packet of pills and staffed inside the pant pocket of Leader A.

Ash: Guys, we are playing virtual games now. Look carefully beside you...all zombies...you need to kill them if not they will eat you...so scary...

Soon the guys were fighting among themselves with hotpot, forks, spoon and scissors etc. Ash climbed down the window and move away from the office. He took out another unregistered sim card to message Anthony.

Ash texted: Leader A. Arrest now before they killed each other!

Anthony: Ok. Leave them to me.

Ash watched the police officers rushed into Leader A's Office.

He threw away his sim card and moved to his 2nd target Leader B.eader B was owner of few gambling dens. He was also hiding in his gambling den. He was so afraid that he closed and locked all doors and windows. Ash got no way to get inside. He set fire at the back door and his men quickly extinguished the fire and closed back the door. It was too late as Ash managed to sneak inside. There were 5 guys inside the den including leader B.

Ash picked up an long umbrella and hit hard at one guy's head to KO him. The remaining 4 guys screamed for help.

Leader B: Stay close to each other so that ghost will not be able to hurt us easily!

It was difficult for Ash to get close to them even in invisible mode. Ash just threw every available item at them like chairs, tables, mahjong tiles etc. All of them suffered serious casualties like head injuries with bleeding etc.

Ash fed all of them with a pill of ecstacy and staffed a packet of pills inside Leader B's pant pocket. Ash left the gambling den and texted Anthony with a new unregistered sim card.

Ash texted: Batman can arrest Leader B now. Illegal gambling den and procession of drugs.

Anthony texted: Ok. Enough for leader B to stay in changi resort for many years!

Ash saw Police rushed into the gambling den to arrest Leader B and his men.

Ash and Anthony continued with their perfect partnership to arrest two more triad leaders ( Leader C and D). It was 5am and only 3 more triad leaders remained.

Ash texted: Leader E not located. Please send latest locations for remaining three targets.

Anthony: All remaining three targets are in Police Cantonment Complex now. They requested for police protection. Robin can end tonight operation. Batman's team already worked 24 hours!

Ash: Ok. 1 night is not enough to destroy them all. Robin will text you at 12 noon later for updates. Well done Batman and team!

It was a long night for Ash and operation ended at 5am. Ash was extremely exhausted and he could finally go home to rest.

Police spent years to gather evidences to arrest these triad leaders. But Ash destroyed 5 of them within 24 hours! The first time partnership between Ash and Anthony was simply amazing. The triads were almost destroyed.

Overall triad leader Simon recieved bad news all night. He called the remaining two fellow triad leaders to hide in Police HQ together with him to prevent total defeat. He analyzed Police HQ was the safest place for the time being. Can Simon overcome the losing battle?

Stay tune...
Old 30-12-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Senegal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, keep it going ...
Old 31-12-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

great story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 31-12-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 7
palmprints deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story …. waiting for next update
Old 31-12-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
seow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of light

great story.
just upz your points.
Old 31-12-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 15

Ash woke up 11am+ and drove 20 mins away from his house and parked at one quiet multi story carpark. He took out a new unregistered sim card to text Superintendent Anthony.

Ash texted: Send me latest locations of remaining three targets.

Anthony texted: Hope you had a good sleep. Batman's team worked continuously for 36 hours already. Simon and another leader went home. However one leader (leader E) is heading towards changi airport now...

Ash texted: WTF...don't let him escape Singapore...arrest him...

Anthony texted: Police currently do not have enough evidence to arrest him...

Ash texted: Leave him to robin hood!

Ash speed to changi airport and turned invisible mode. He searched and eventually found Leader E at the departure gate. He was hugging his wife and his 5 years old son.

Leader E: Son you must study hard and be a good man when you grow up. Don't follow dad's foot steps...my wife I love you..I don't know whether if I can survive this ordeal..I leave aside huge sum of money for you..I'm full of regrets for all the sinful things I did...the only good thing I did in my life is to marry you and have our precious son...

Leader E scanned his passport and headed towards the departure gate for SQ airline to London. He sat quietly on the comfortable seat and waited for further instruction to board the plane. Ash sat beside him in invisible mode.

Ash: You think can really escape?

Leader E: only 1% hope, but I guess should be 0% chance now since I hear your voices now...I guess you will not let me off right? It's ok...I'm prepared for this outcome since the day i stepped into triads.

Ash: The water you just drank few moments ago was doped with ecstacy. Your hand luggage contained a police gun which I just stole from a police officer in toilet. Later your pant pocket will also contain a packet of drug. Any last words before you feel the ecstacy effect?

Leader E: Thanks for sparing my life. If lucky, I still might have chance to reunite with my wife and son after many years in changi prison...

Leader E was dancing and disturbing other passengers when the full impact of ecstacy kicked in. Soon he was arrested by police.

Ash texted Anthony using a new unregistered sim card.

Ash texted: 1 target down. Send me latest locations of remaining two targets.

Anthony texted: Both targets are together now. At Simon's factory in Sungei Kadut area. My men are camping there for live updates. My sixth senses tell me not so simple..I'm making my way there now..

Ash: Leave them to me. Then everyone can wrap up and go home rest.

Ash reached the factory and saw plain cloth police camping around the area. Superintendent Anthony was also there and he walked to one quiet corner as he sensed the arrival of Ash.

Anthony: They closed factory today. The back gate was left open, seem like they are inviting you to go inside.

Ash: Finally we are speaking, I hope it will not be our last time. I'm going in now, wait for my text to send in your troops.

Anthony: I think I should go together with you. It is dangerous.

Ash: You need to trust my power. I need someone outside to coordinate.

Anthony: Make sure you come out alive because it's hard to find a friend who know me. My men must be thinking I'm taking to air again...haha

Ash went inside the factory without any obstacles. The remaining two triad leaders are Simon and Tony.

They were protected by about 20 men and Tony even hired a taoist priest to perform a ritual.

Tony: I heard Leader E arrested at Changi Airport earlier with procession of drugs and police gun. Only left two of us, I'm really desperated now. Why you seem so calm?

Simon: Panicking will not help the situation. Why you find this taoist priest here? You really believe he can defeat our enemy? He is noisy...

Tony: We still don't know our enemy is human or ghost up to now. I got the feeling our enemy will target me next...I don't want to die or go jail...I will try any possible approach...I'm going crazy...

Taoist Priest: Don't worry two bosses...I'm the best in the industry la...but this ghost seem very powerful and I definitely need to exhaust more power..

Tony: If you destroyed our enemy, I pay you double...but if you play funny....I turn you into ghost immediately!

Taoist Priest completed his ritual and collected his money. Ash used fire to secretly burn the priest's rode from behind. Soon it caught fire and the taoist priest quickly took off his rode. Everyone in the room was freaked out and the priest was the first person to try escape.

Bang! Tony shot the priest's head with a gun...

Tony: CCB you priest...Only I can cheat people...No one else can cheat me...I will shoot anyone who try to escape this place!

Ash started to hit their men with a metal rod that he found in the factory. It was chaos inside the factory. Tony seem crazy and shot at his men whom try to escape. All their men were either KO by Ash or shot by Tony now.

Tony: CCB Simon! You are still so calm now...can you do something? We gonna to die!

Simon: Hi Invisible hero, I'm certain you are not a ghost. We can negotiate...we can work together...we can control Singapore together with my network and your special power! We will enjoy all the wealth and beautiful women!

Ash: There are two leaders here. I will kill one first then I talk to the survivor. I count to 3....1 -> 2 -> 3...

Tony pointed his gun at Simon...Bang! One of them was shot in the head and dead. It was Tony who was killed! Tony was headshot by Simon's right hand man Crow who hided at one corner...Crow was finally back to help his boss!

Simon: Invisible man, we can negotiate now? Crow and me will work for you...we can be the most powerful gang in the world!

Ash got the chance to be one of the most powerful person in Singapore or even in the World...Or will he continued to work with Superintendent Anthony to destroy the evil force? If you are Ash, how you will choose?

Stay tune...
Old 31-12-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
AngrierFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Taoist priest is a joker hehehe
Old 01-01-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 02-01-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

Episode 16

It was a tough decision to make...rich and powerful on one side and righteous on the other side..Ash struggled to make a decision...

Ash: 对不起,我是好人!!!

Ash threw the metal rod towards Simon and it should end the whole operation...Bang! The metal rod was shot down by Crow! Simon was safe and ran towards his office. Crow was firing around Simon so that Ash cannot followed him...Ash quickly find a corner to hide, otherwise he might got shot too!

Crow followed Simon shortly and continued to fire all over the space in hope to hit the invisible man. Ash hided quietly at one corner, he was afraid with bullets flying around.

Crow escaped towards office area after he ran out of bullets. Ash quickly followed them...Ash chased them into a meeting room...Ash steps on some balloons and created burst noises when he entered the meeting room...The meeting room door was immediately closed and locked by Simon from outside.

Ash was locked in the meeting room with Crow. The lights were switched off and the room was in complete darkness!

Crow: Room is completely dark now so there is no advantage to be invisible....we can't see each other now...I don't care if you are superhero or anyone...there is only 1 ending if you battle with Crow...prepare to die!

Crow took out his parang knife and slashed towards the entrance of the meeting room. Ash quickly jumped away but was slashed on his arm. Crow followed his instincts and chased after Ash.

Crow: I tasted blood. I slashed you 3 times and I can feel you are not dead yet. Don't die so fast, I haven't had fun enough!

Ash was slashed twice on his arms and once on his leg. Crow chased him around the room and Ash was forced into a corner.

Crow: I smell blood and chase after you...you have no where to run now...you should be happy to end your life by the greatest gangster of all time! Remember my name Crow 乌鸦 !!

Ash closed his eyes and prepared to die...Suddenly the meeting room door were pushed open and there was lights again!

It was Superintendent Anthony to the rescue! He sensed Ash was in deep trouble with his sixth senses power.

Anthony: Crow put your knife down now!

Crow: what's wrong sir? I'm practicing martial art in the dark...you want to shoot me for slashing the air?

Crow ignored Anthony's warning and slashed his knife at the injured Ash...Bang! Anthony shot Crow at his arm and his parang knife dropped on the floor.

Crow: Sir, you shot a innocent man...be ready to go jail...haha

Bang! Bang! Bang! Anthony fired at his other three limps...

Crow: Kill me now...you are not a righteous police...you are no different from me...

Bang! Anthony fired at Crow's head to end his suffering.

Anthony: Crow...I'm not normal police...I'm crazy Sir...police procedures are not for me...my complaints files are already one mountain high...too bad...may you rest in peace...

Rest of police rushed in and informed Anthony that Simon managed to escape.

Anthony: Guys...I took down Crow as he attacked me with parang knife. Let wrap up here and return to HQ and request for approval to hunt Simon island wide.

Ash quickly went home and applied first aid on his wounds. Finally Singapore is truly the safest country in the world after all major triads were completely destroyed.

Police searched entire Singapore for 1 week but was unable to trace Simon. It was believed he managed to escape Singapore via the sea route.

Ash visited Anthony's office at Police Cantonment Complex in invisible mode. Anthony invited Ash to the rooftop for chat.

Anthony: I'm glad you didn't die...

Ash: You saved my life. I owe you one favor.

Anthony: No mention, it is my duty as Police. Singapore is temporarily free of illegal gambling dens, loan sharks and drugs now. We still have other vice activities like KTV, Massage Parlors, online massage and prostitution services etc...

Ash: Hey please don't touch these...they are all my favorite activities! You will be public enemies of me and millions of samsters if you ruin our fun activities in Singapore!

Anthony: Oh invisible man also got weak spot...haha.

Ash: Yes I'm the most lecherous superhero...

Anthony: Share your nick in Sammyboy forum leh...exchange points Haha...

Ash: Ah Sir, don't set trap for me leh...

Anthony: You might be surprised that I'm might be one of the most reputable member in sammyboy forum...Haha..How can I find you next time for my favor?

Ash: Ok la, we exchanged sammyboy nick..anyway I will logged in daily for all the juicy stuff..you can PM me...but you promised you don't use police advanced technology to trace my location...If you do that...you will have one super villain to tackle next time!

Ash and Anthony became the unusual buddies even though Anthony never see Ash in real person before. Many might not know that these two unsung heroes contribute greatly to the peaceful life in Singapore..

Stay tune...
Old 02-01-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

wow story have SBF haha
Old 02-01-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Episode 17

Ash decided to reward himself with a long holiday trip for his hard work for the elimination of the main triads in Singapore. With millions of cash lying in his house, he decided to utilize some before they rot. He decided to go Los Angeles + Las Vegas and will visit his university professor who migrated there 2 years ago.

He logged into Singapore Airline mobile application to book the earliest first class flight to LA which cost about $18K. His flight was the next day and he will travel for 2 weeks. He grabbed a stack of cash to convert into USD 100k as pocket money to spend there.

He spent the day to go money exchanges and packed his luggage. He settled his travel preparation by late noon. He was deciding how to enjoy his last day in Singapore before his long holidays in US.

As he was around outram area, he decided to pay a visit to Superintendent Anthony in his office. Anthony sensed Ash's presence in invisible mode and invited him for smoking break at rooftop.

Anthony: Are you a gay or you are too free? You think police HQ is your playground?

Ash: With us around, Singapore is super safe la. I scare you nothing to do in office, so pay you a visit. I thought we are best partners?

Anthony: Just kidding Bro. Most of my colleagues think I'm crazy and won't chat with me. Please drop by often!

Ash: I agree that you are crazy and I don't know if you will catch me one day too. We are partners to fight crimes. But if you need to win my full confidence then we need to be partners to commit crimes too..

Anthony: You are talking to crazy sir. You think I'm scared?

Ash: With my power, we can bonk any lady in Singapore. You just name the person, I will arrange for it.

Anthony: I don't really bother about such matter after my wife passed away. I will just go Geylang legal shops to release fire or go for FL / ML recommended in SBF etc...

Ash: Hmm mediacorp actress...who you like?

Anthony: I don't watch mediacorp so don't know the actresses....TVB actresses ok?

Ash: Fuck...Must be in Singapore la...hmm who is the most pretty police woman in Police HQ?

Anthony: Easy...most pretty is Superintendent Madam Jo la...oh shit...You don't mess with my colleagues...

Ash: You don't be a pussy la...you fight crimes so brave...You never fantasized Madam Jo before?

Anthony: Have la...but not so good la...she got boyfriend...

Ash: Ask you to bonk her...not to marry her...don't worry la...I bonk countless pretty ladies including Taiwanese super model LCL...you never received any police cases from them right?

Anthony: sound nice...but I'm police leh... BUT since you force me, then I have no choice but to accept your offer...haha

Ash went to Madam Jo's office based on instructions from Anthony. Madam Jo was in her room with another police officer Madam Joanne. Both of them looked so charming in their police uniform.

Mdm Jo

Mdm Joanne

Ash sneaked inside her room to listen to their conversation.

Mdm Joanne: How can my hubby have a mistress outside? I always treat him so well...My private investigator told me they having fun at Fullerton Hotel now...I'm going to find them now and shoot them...

Mdm Jo: You calm down...I better follow you in case you really do any silly things...

Ash quickly drove down to Fullerton Hotel and booked a suite room. He waited at the lobby and both madam arrived shortly. Anthony provided Mdm Joanne's mobile number to Ash. Ash used a new unregistered sim to text Mdm Joanne.

Ash texted: Almost discovered by your hubby. They changed room to 0505. Use new sim card for double security. PI.

Both of the mdm rushed over to room 0505...Ash was already camping there at the corridor in invisible mode. He skillfully used chloroform clothes on both hands to KO the two ladies at the same time. He quickly dragged them to the opposite suite room 0508 that he booked.

Anthony was waiting anxiously outside Hotel Lobby and he received a text message from Ash.

Ash texted: Come to room 0508 now...I temporarily disabled all CCTV along the route.

Anthony rushed into the room as fast as he could and saw the two pretty mdm laying on the bed. Ash booked the suite which have a separate master bedroom and living room.

Ash: I already fed them with horny pill which can last the whole night. You want Mdm Jo or Joanne or both?

Anthony: You take Joanne to the living room. Jo will stay with me in the master bed room...

Ash carried Mdm Joanne to the sofa at living room. Anthony immediately closed and locked the master bed room. Superintendent Anthony nust be very hungry! Anthony went straight to hug and kiss her...

Mdm Jo: I'm feeling hot...are you my boyfriend? Hehe...

Anthony: Yes I'm your boyfriend...I'm fantasize bonking you since the first day you transferred to HQ...I want to dominate you now...

Anthony removed all her clothings and kissed everywhere on her sexy body. Anthony hugged her tightly and french kissed her for 10 minutes. Mdm Jo cat bathe Anthony's body and stopped at his groin area. She proceed to suck her long erected dick and gave a slutty look. Anthony enjoyed every moment...

Next they changed to 69 positions for another 15 minutes. Mdm Jo's pussy was super wet and she begged for sex intercourse. Anthony granted her request to bang her in doggy position. She moaned gently and became more wet. Next Anthony pushed her onto the bed and bang her in missionary position.

The bed was drenched by her pussy juices and she requested to ride as cow girl style.

She jumped on Anthony's dick and rode expertly. Anthony closed his eyes and enjoyed the wonderful feeling. However Mdm Jo became more aggressive and rode very fast. Anthony felt his 1 week storage of armies going to erupt soon...He want to pull out his dick to cum outside her pussy...but Mdm Jo held his hands tightly on the bed and sat hard on his body...

Anthony: Mdm Jo....Let go of me...volcano going to erupt!!!

Mdm Jo was high on riding and ignored his plead...It was too late...huge volcano erupted inside her pussy...and both of them hugged each other to rest after the deed...

Concurrently another battle was at the living room between Ash and Mdm Joanne. Ash pulled down the curtains and switched off the lights. It was very dark and Ash turned visible.

Ash: Hi Baby, I'm your hubby...give me a kiss...

Joanne immediately punched Ash on his face.

Joanne: You idiot, got mistress outside...I will kill you...

Ash: No No...I'm not your hubby...I'm your secret admirer...let take revenge on your hubby by having more wild sex compared to your hubby and mistress...

Joanne: I like your proposal...bang me hard and deep...

Joanne jumped onto Ash and kissed him wildly. She really took her revenge seriously! Soon she was sucking his dick passionately. Next both engaged in 69 fierce battle...Joanne lifted her ass up and invited Ash to bang her from behind. Ash bang her pussy hard and deep...

Joanne: Bang my asshole...even my hubby never try before...he will be jealous...

Ash pulled his dick from her pussy and bang her asshole as requested. It was super tight and Joanne screamed in pain...tears dropped down her eyes but she demanded Ash to continue banging her asshole.

Ash decided to end her pain after 10 minutes by switching to missionary style. She felt much comfortable from banging in her pussy and she released lot of pussy juices.

Soon Ash reached his climax and cum inside her mouth. Joanne swallowed all his sperm and rested on the sofa...

They had fun from late noon 4pm until 10pm. Ash fuck Mdm Joanne twice... and Anthony fuck Mdm Jo total 5 times!

Ash found an empty room on the same floor and secretly moved both madams inside. Ash and Anthony left Fullerton hotel and chill at nearby boat quay area.

Anthony: I did a mistake...I cum inside her...5 times...left crime evidence inside her...

Ash: They will not suspect us la...their purpose was to hunt Joanne's hubby + mistress. But ended up unconscious in empty hotel room...they will suspect her hubby or the private investigator etc...

Anthony: It was crazy...So we finally become partners in committing crimes too...

Ash: Hope she doesn't get pregnant with your baby...then it will be tricky to resolve...haha...

Anthony: Touch wood...WTF...

Ash: I will go for 2 weeks holidays...the safety of our homeland will be solely on you

Anthony: Safety of our homeland is the responsibility of police force...and two lecherous heroes...see you in 2 weeks time!

Stay tune...
Old 02-01-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
medick542 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story, camping here for next update!
Old 02-01-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
absoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to behold

Nice story bro. Keep on imagining Anthony Wong (the HK actor) as the police Anthony.
Keep on going!
Old 03-01-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1351 / Power: 7
Fuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud of

keep up the good work
Old 03-01-2020, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
MichaelZen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story, keep them coming..
Advert Space Available