The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
BeverlyCrusher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Milf ol

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
She got horny too?
Must be. Any Horny ones in batam.
Old 14-10-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro Baileys, anything happen today
Bro no update lah....morning didn't see her so after lunch purposely walked pass her cubicle she was not there. Checked with her colleagues, they said she took half day leave. Went off to book some tour thingy with her hubby....sianzz
Old 15-10-2015, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
LtData deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't u be less honest? It is so anti climax u know.
Old 15-10-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtData View Post
Can't u be less honest? It is so anti climax u know.
Alamak this is real time update leh.... Can't smoke out something tat didn't happen ma....
Old 15-10-2015, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 13
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, sorry to caution you :did she forward that video without yr knowledge?

anyway, yr story so far, seems positive and promising. seems she is really curious and gathering for more info. OR, acting blur to "fish" you?

why not you suggest to her that you have more "hardcore" type and its better to watch in private. if she agree, you better now start preparing a good location to watch with her....and the rest is History.

camping for your next story.
all the best.
Old 16-10-2015, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyKingKong View Post
Bro, sorry to caution you :did she forward that video without yr knowledge?

anyway, yr story so far, seems positive and promising. seems she is really curious and gathering for more info. OR, acting blur to "fish" you?

why not you suggest to her that you have more "hardcore" type and its better to watch in private. if she agree, you better now start preparing a good location to watch with her....and the rest is History.

camping for your next story.
all the best.
Nope didn't pass her the video...she just watched on my phone.
Had some talk with her....seems like chance quite high....
Old 16-10-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

From yesterday night...
Last evening, I was working late as I need to submit a proposal to boss the next day. At around 8 plus, I received 2 text messages first from wife telling me that she will be going for a business trip next week. Sianzz….
Then immediately following by another, thought might be from my wife again but no it’s not, it from her; let call her W.

“You still working in office ?”

Am surprised to receive her message especially at night when she should be busy with her family. Anyway I just reply her accordingly

“Ya going to be a long night; boss last minute asked me to submit the proposal by tomorrow morning.”

“Oic then don’t disturb you lah…happy working !” and attached with a smiling face.

“Thanks!” I replied and get on with my load of work. Double sianzz…

But after about half an hour, there was a knock on my cubicle, I looked up there she was standing in front of me. A different look from the one that I know during office hours. Without her makeup, she looks pleasant with a sense of innocence. But I noticed her eyes were red and teary.

“Hello…surprised ?” She said and giving me a slight smile.

“Woo…what brings you here ? I am surprise indeed” as I stood up to greet her.

“I brought you some food…worry that you will be hungry.”

“I am really touch….” I really am and I didn’t know why but I just went over and gave her big hug to show my appreciation.

“Thanks…”

But I think this gesture was her last straw; she broke down in tears.

I immediately release my hug and asked if she’s ok

“I am ok…” She sniffled and wiped away her free flowing tears.

“Come let’s go over there and have a seat…” with that I took over the bags from her hands and lead her to the meeting area.

I went back to my desk and took the box of tissue over; as I walked back to where she was, I finally noticed her dressing. She was wearing a thin white T with a black bra underneath and short denim shorts and complete with red Havaianas flip flops. Seriously speaking I like her dressing that night and it was actually giving me some feeling sia….

Anyway, once I reached her, I sit down next to her, pulled out a few pieces of tissues and helped her wipe off her tears.

“You ok ?” I asked

“Ya…I am ok….” She said as she took over the tissues from me. I sensed that she felt a bit uneasy and shy for me being so close to her.

“Come and see what I have brought for you…” She said as open up the plastic bags as she sort of cool down slightly.

“Wa you brought so much food ar…how to finish ?

“I don’t know what you like to eat ma….Nevermind lah…eat all you can lah”

“Ok ok….wa you even brought beer ? Later I drunk you take advantage of me how ?” I said jokingly

“Aiya only brought 4 cans lah, 2 for you and 2 for me….My limit is only 2 cans unless you telling me your limit is worse than mine lor…so in the end you might be the one who will take advantage of me lor…hee hee”

“But with a pretty lady like you sitting next to me now I am already feeling drunk liao….ha ha ha”

“You naughty again hor…your words are coated with honey hor” she gave me a slap on my thigh and left her hand there instead of taking it away

“Serious leh….” I said and feeling the warm of her soft hand on my thigh. Shiok….lol

“Come we talk later, you faster eat your food…cold liao not nice….” She smile back at me.

“Ok ok…”
Old 16-10-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, she came to office to look for u.That mean the chance is there .Must have piak piak

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List

Last edited by ah rat; 16-10-2015 at 01:19 PM.
Old 16-10-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

ts very positive ...

maybe you can have a happy weekend with her

please continue
Old 16-10-2015, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

wow lai liao lai liao........
Old 17-10-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wat a loving & caring female collic, TS has ! ...hard to come by !...bro baileys is such a lucky dude ! ...anymore latest updates with her to share ?

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-10-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

climax lai liao
Old 18-10-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster

Sorry guys...have been busy helping my wife with her packing and "feeding" before she fly off....Need to make sure she is full because worry that she will look for other "food" if she gets hungry there...will update more on Monday.
Old 18-10-2015, 04:13 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Baileys, u haven't finish Friday story

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 18-10-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
iNotChioBu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anything happen after u finished the food?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1