The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2018, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wife tell you she has her own private life and free to go out with her colleague.

Just wondering gentleman and ladies alike, if you ask your wife where she went, and her response is, "i have my own private life and i can go out with my colleagues". What would be your response?

Just to add on, its pretty obvious she went out with a man and highly likely alone.

And she is secretive about where she goes, and only come back like 2-3am.

by the way, when she does goes out with her gf colleague, she does announce "im going out with my gf to where and where to chill".

Just like to hear bros and sister opinion on this.

Actually im pretty open about her going out with guy, but why can't say?Hmm
Old 12-10-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife tell you she has her own private life and free to go out with her colleague.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
Just wondering gentleman and ladies alike, if you ask your wife where she went, and her response is, "i have my own private life and i can go out with my colleagues". What would be your response?

Just to add on, its pretty obvious she went out with a man and highly likely alone.

by the way, when she does goes out with her gf colleague, she does announce "im going out with my gf to where and where to chill".

Lol.. Good luck
That was the first thing she said to me which i responded with "i respect your space". That led to eventual divorce after I found her having affairs.

Just to add on, that escsalated to demanding me to respect her right to choose again even after marriage.

No decent wife will want to go out alone with another guy.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
krushers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wife tell you she has her own private life and free to go out with her colleague.

Quote:

No offence but in my personal opinion, you as a husband have all the rights to know who she's been out with especially when she returns at that hour. Likewise the wife also have the rights to know where the husband went and with who. Want to know only mah, cause u gave a damn about the marriage.

It isnt healthy for the marriage and this has got to stop if the two of you are really serious about each other.

If she's really fucking with someone behind your back and you know that you have done nothing to deserve that shit then its high time to bail.

Hope i dont offend anyone...
Old 12-10-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

There is an extremely high chance that your wife is cheating on you. Coz something similar happens to a close friend of mine. The wife would tell him, i want freedom and go to have some fun. And she also went out with other guys alone. In the end, it was found out that she was cheating on me friend.

One more thing to add, according to the eyes of the law. A married woman is not allowed to go out alone with the opposite sex. That constitutes to unreasonable behaviour.

PS : If you want to know the truth, spend some $$$ and hire a PI. The truth will then be revealed.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 12-10-2018, 10:38 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Your response should be that you have the right to play the same game too then.

Quote:

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-10-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

TS Being nice doesn’t work in such situations, the trajectory of nice behavior goes like this:

You being nice -> missus start getting used to you being nice, it becomes an expectation -> expectation over time turn into demands -> if you continue giving into demands you become the pussy in the relationship-> having 2 pussy in a relationship makes the other redundant, she loses her respect & interest in you -> Having lost respect & interest , she goes on active search for someone else to light her fire.

Dun blame luck, dun blame ur partner, look at yourself first.
Old 12-10-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry to say that high chance she is cheating on you and you can find out who that guy is by following behind
Old 12-10-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Lol.. Good luck
That was the first thing she said to me which i responded with "i respect your space". That led to eventual divorce after I found her having affairs.

Just to add on, that escsalated to demanding me to respect her right to choose again even after marriage.

No decent wife will want to go out alone with another guy.
that is exactly my response to her exactly!lol
Old 12-10-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
There is an extremely high chance that your wife is cheating on you. Coz something similar happens to a close friend of mine. The wife would tell him, i want freedom and go to have some fun. And she also went out with other guys alone. In the end, it was found out that she was cheating on me friend.

One more thing to add, according to the eyes of the law. A married woman is not allowed to go out alone with the opposite sex. That constitutes to unreasonable behaviour.

PS : If you want to know the truth, spend some $$$ and hire a PI. The truth will then be revealed.
This is really something new to me?Are you sure the law states that?
Old 12-10-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Your response should be that you have the right to play the same game too then.
I am bro. But i dared her, she can video call me anytime, can i do the same? Cos she hang up on me once.
Old 12-10-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Sorry to say that high chance she is cheating on you and you can find out who that guy is by following behind
Many a time i want to follow, trust me. Guys instinct as strong as ladies. But i hold back, because of my 2 children....
Old 12-10-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

better start saving and backing up all your messages with her and pictures of her going out with other guys alone or even mistreating u.

1 of my frens got his belongings thrown out of the flat and locked him out (by changing lock) just because she not happy to see his stressed smelly face at home everyday (they both in huge debts, and my fren sole owner of the flat). Alas he didnt take any picture on it when it happened.

the day will come when u need to use those in court.
everything also can gather as evidence and use it as your story in court.

only thing u probably wont get is a picture of her with another guy's dick inside her. If for what kind of luck, u get such picture and a date of the happening, its your trump card to the court. Although in sg, u still need to pay her $$$ but it probably would be a largely discounted amount.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
better start saving and backing up all your messages with her and pictures of her going out with other guys alone or even mistreating u.

1 of my frens got his belongings thrown out of the flat and locked him out (by changing lock) just because she not happy to see his stressed smelly face at home everyday (they both in huge debts, and my fren sole owner of the flat). Alas he didnt take any picture on it when it happened.

the day will come when u need to use those in court.
everything also can gather as evidence and use it as your story in court.

only thing u probably wont get is a picture of her with another guy's dick inside her. If for what kind of luck, u get such picture and a date of the happening, its your trump card to the court. Although in sg, u still need to pay her $$$ but it probably would be a largely discounted amount.
Nah, i will not do that. She is still mother to my 2 kids. Though now is not good for us, we do have our happy moments. What i really want, is to know her thoughts and what she really want. Just give me a quick resolution so both party can move on.

I am prepare to give her everything and i restart everything myself from scratch. I am a very independent individual, whereas, she is more of the dependable type. She would need all these asset more than i do.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nah, i will not do that. She is still mother to my 2 kids. Though now is not good for us, we do have our happy moments. What i really want, is to know her thoughts and what she really want. Just give me a quick resolution so both party can move on.

I am prepare to give her everything and i restart everything myself from scratch. I am a very independent individual, whereas, she is more of the dependable type. She would need all these asset more than i do.
just 1 advice.
u're not a charity
most of my divorced friend think this way too at your stage.
after everything then they wake up from this dream to realise what they done / did not do and either curse themselves or be thankful they for things they didnt do back then.
Even if u give everything to her, what makes u think she wont ask more from u???
Old 12-10-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Your wife is fucking around.... till 2-3am..
And you're being a pussy about it...
She needs more assets? No problem... she'll have everything you own soon....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1