The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2014, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 15
nichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find betternichnich is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Bet with my colleague

Keep it up!

Just read it on your blog
Old 05-12-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
greyish12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah lao... OCK is back for more!!
Old 05-12-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

The very next day, I received a message that is so brutal that it made me laugh out loud.

Joan sms :

“Hi James… I’ve just been dumped by my boyfriend. I need someone to accompany me and make me smile. Do not for a moment think you stand a chance. You are just a stand in replacement till I find someone. PS : I am a very selfish person. You can choose to ignore this message. Joan “

I laughed and almost choked on my soya bean drink that morning when I saw Joan’s message.

I wanted to draft a reply but the next message came through.

Joan sms : Can you spend this afternoon with me ?..... and just agree to go along with everything I want to do …

And the next one followed suit.

Joan sms : I’m a in foul mood, i bet……. you would surely say ‘no’ to me before the day is over.

I sipped and drained my drink and the 4th message came through.

Joan sms : I bet…. 2 x slap…

I smiled and replied.

James sms : Can we be more civilised ?

Joan replied almost immediately.

Joan sms : 3 x slap

1 minute later

Joan sms : 4 x slap

Another minute later

Joan sms : 5 x slap

James sms. Ok… ok… I get the drift… Where do we meet ?

Joan wanted to meet for lunch so we arranged to meet in town at City Hall station at 12.30pm.

I was feeling pretty happy to be meeting Joan no matter how you want to view this date. Yes, you can say I’m silly, it’s a one sided affair and so on and so forth.

It doesn't matter to me.

A date, is a date, is a date.

I had a shower, got changed and took the train down to town at 11.30am. I was early and I got to city hall at 12.10pm

It’s my first official date after all and I have no intention of being late.

I was dressed casually in jeans and a t-shirt. I took a short stroll around the underground mall before heading back to the station at 12.25pm.

When I saw Joan exit the gantry, I burst out laughing from where I stood.

It was one of the few times in my life I was left speechless and I just want to smile and giggle.

It seemed she has already started on her self-destructive behaviour.

She was wearing a simple pair of shorts, nothing too short, just mid-thigh pants that’s grey in colour. She had on a crumpled white t-shirt with absolutely no prints on it. Her hair looked like she just work up from a nap and they were tied up with a red rubberband.

Those red rubber band you get when you take away chicken rice.

She had no expressions on her face and she had no bags. Her only possession was her phone and a wallet she carried.

I can hear the muted slapping of her slippers as I watch her come towards me.

Joan : How ? Ugly right… unglam right…no wonder I got dumped. … i deserve it..

She started a slew of self-depreciating comments and I just kept quiet, allowing her to go on.

Joan : You can go back you know… if you find it embarrassing to walk beside me.

Truth is, I still find Joan beautiful despite seeing her in her market clothes.

There was no makeup, no fancy clothes, no need for branded bags. Her skin is naturally radiant , it’s evident that she took care of them.

Her hair may look a little puffy and messy but there is no hiding the fragrance of shampoo and the silkiness of its texture.

Her T-shirt may be crumpled, but they fit nicely on her body frame. Her pants may look like something you wear to the wet market but her bottom filled it up properly.

The cheap market slippers she was wearing that day only served to show me how nicely manicured her nails were.

Secretly I laughed at my observations.

Perhaps it’s true they say beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder.

I chose my words carefully before speaking.

James : Eh… you going wet market ah…

She gave me a look that made me reconsidered making any other snide remark.

She just gave a sigh, linked arms with me and we started walking.

Joan : yah.. I feel like an auntie…

Almost immediately when our hands touched, Joan started going on again.

Joan : I’m just using you James…. I know you are angry…. you feel the world is unfair… I’m a jerk… but too bad…. This is the way things are going…..

Before she could go on further, I quickly asked about our lunch plans.

James : What do you feel like eating ?

She shrugged her shoulders.

In the end, Joan could not make up her mind, in the end, we bought snacks, drinks and we ate as we shopping along the underground mall.

She was chirpy and talkative for a moment, then she sank back down to an awkward silence, then for no apparent reason, she would make some silly jokes.

Then came a barrage of attempts to make me say ‘no’ to her.

I make sure I considered my reply carefully and I constructed my sentences cautiously, leaving her in no doubt that I’m not falling for her tricks.

Joan tried to appear cheerful again after failing to trip me.

I feel bad for her, it’s got to be pretty sucky to pretend that you are alright when you are not.

It’s such a long relationship, it’s not possible to have a clean break.

We passed by one boutique and Joan just pass me the yogurt drink she was drinking and went in to take a look.

I saw her checking out this khaki coloured pants before talking to the sales staff.

It’s a stylish 3/4 cropped pants with no prints.

After a 3 minute chat, she went to the cashier, paid for the pants and went straight into the dressing room.

I took a quick look around and I could not resist but take a sip of Joan’s drink.

I felt the soft cold slush of her drink slide down my throat and I tried to imagine tasting her saliva.

She came out shortly after and asked for the tags to the pants to be cut off.

Joan was facing me as she turned around to allow the staff to cut off the tag and I gave her a thumbs up, signalling that she looked good.

She gave a smile and went back to the changing room to retrieve her old pants.

She placed them in the paperbag and we resumed shopping.

Joan : Better ?

I took another look and replied.

James : Hmmm… upgraded from wet market to Sheng Siong.

She laughed and ignored me.

I assumed she would want me to carry her bags for her but I was pleasantly surprised.

I offered to do it and was rebuked by Joan .

Joan : You’re my date James….not my slave… I can carry my own bag.

With that, she linked arms with me again and we continued our shopping trip.

To be honest, I was rather keen in getting my hands on the pants she changed out off.

After a short walk, Joan ducked into another boutique, this time coming out with this white off shoulder top. She let the soft fabric dropped naturally down her left shoulders, exposing her bra strap.

When she linked arms with me again, she shot me another look, as if she’s waiting for my remark and I did not disappoint her.

James : Ok… upgraded to NTUC.

She smiled and dragged me 20 steps forward to a shoe shop.

10 minutes later, Joan was taller than me.

A simple pair of casual heels propped her up slightly and she gave me this slanty eye look deliberately over her bare left shoulders when she’s a couple steps in front of me and I knew I had to reply her.

James : NTUC finest…

I saw her shoulders slouched and shivered and she laughed.

She slowed down and waited for me to catch up to her before we linked arms again.

Before we knew it , we were already done with the entire underground mall, coming out onto marina square. Joan passed by this accessories shop and she picked out the elegant hair clip adorned with a silver butterfly.

With a few deftly moves, she tidied up her hair and brushed back a couple of stray fringes.

James : Joan…

Joan : Yah ? ….

James : Ntuc finest is the most expensive market I’ve ever shopped at…. I don’t know any others liao. ….

She laughed out loud and for the first time that day, I believed she forgot about the unpleasant breakup with Thomas.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

1.45pm

Joan excused herself to the washroom and while waiting for her outside, I saw this beautiful shawl in one of the boutique.

I parted with $50 for a piece of cloth albeit with a nice batik floral prints. I’m guessing it’s something Joan would like.

I slipped it into one of her bags I was holding for her while she’s in the ladies.

We continued our window shopping, chatting, going into awkward silence, chatting again, going quiet again.

We stopped for coffee at Suntec at around 2.30pm and I could tell Joan was starting to slip back into her depressed mode.

James : Hey… Joan….

I snapped my fingers to get her attention.

Joan kicked me with the pointed part of her heels and asked what I wanted.

Truth is I already ran out of conversation topics. That was our first so call date afterall, there’s only so much I can say and ask without being too intrusive.

Add on to the fact that I was so careful with choosing my words, Joan kind of given up trying to trick me into saying ‘no’

I knew I had to get her mind away from thinking about Thomas and a naughty idea came into my mind when I saw the lingerie shop nearby.

James : Hey…. You changed most of your clothes…. What about the lingerie…

I gave her a really cheeky smile and she made an action of splashing the coffee at me.

Joan took a look at the lingerie shop a distance away before going back to sipping her coffee.

She must have thought of something stupid too because I could tell she suddenly got excited and drained her drink.

Joan : Drink up.. quick…

I too drained my drink and got up after Joan.

When I saw her heading towards the lingerie shop, I wanted to rub my hands in glee.

The only thought I have in my head is,

“Hoe Seh Liao “

As we entered, the sales staff greeted us with a smile and left us alone. I was excited of course, I cannot remember the last time I entered a lingerie shop. Probably many years back with my ex.

The array of bras, the lacy undies, the sexy pyjamas, the dim lights. The mood is just right.

And i’m linking arms with Joan shopping for lingerie, what more do you want from life ?

Joan browsed around and I saw her select a few undies. I don’t know why, but I instantly had an erection when she asked me if the prints were nice.

The sales staff brought over a small basket and I held on to it for Joan.

After selecting a few undies, Joan picked out some bras too.

I could see my dick straining to be let loose as I watch her fingers flip and feel the texture of the bra cups and lace trimmings.

I almost wanted to pinch myself to make sure I was not dreaming.

When we head over to the cashier, Joan said she could not make up her mind on 2 design for the undies and she asked which one I preferred.

I picked the boyshort with the cheesy leopard prints and black lace.

James : This looks interesting.

Joan took a closer look and asked if I’m sure.

Joan : Sure ?

I could see the counter staff breaking into a smile. She must be envy of us, a sweet couple discussing about lingerie.

I nodded eagerly.

You must have guessed by now that I’m already thinking of what to say at the back of my mind.

Is Joan going to wear it for me ?

Is she going to change into it after paying for them ?

There are tons of hotels nearby, maybe it’s my lucky day.

As I watch Joan gathered up the items for payment, I was a little cautious, I felt like she would definitely make me pay for her lingerie purchases.

This was always the case in movies isn’t it ?

Girl shops, guy pay, and so on and so forth.

I was wrong.

Joan paid for her purchases without batting an eyelid.

She already had her card out.
I moved away from the counter to check out some sleep wear when I noticed Joan and the sales staff looking at me.

Then the staff giggled and nodded her head before disappearing into the back.

My spider senses were tingling. I could feel the hair at the back of my neck standing.

Something was wrong.

The staff appeared barely 2 minutes later and added something to the pile of items Joan picked.

Joan turned towards me and gave me a smile.

After her purchases were packed, Joan came out and I kind of playfully nudge her to a corner.

I asked her in a hushed voice.

James : Do you really like the leopard print undies I chose ?

Joan answered me in a nonchalant manner.

Joan : Yes. ..

James : So…... You going to wear it ?

She replied naturally

Joan : Yes.

I could feel my heart thumping and I asked my final question.

James : You changing into them now ?

Joan smiled and replied.

Joan : Yes…

Words cannot describe my feelings at that point in time.

I watch Joan disappear into the ladies and reappear 5 minutes later.

She pulled me over to a corner and lowered her voice.

In a hush voice, she asked.

Joan : James ….. Do you really like the leopard print undies you chose ?

I smiled and replied

James : Yes..

Joan smiled…. Eventually it turned into a grin…. Before she laughed out loud in the mall.

There was no need to Joan to continue any further.

The smile disappeared from my face.

Joan composed herself and retrieved a smaller bag from the main one that held her purchases and pressed it against my chest.

Joan : So…. You going to wear it ?

My lips trembled and I hesitated. Joan cracked up again.

James : I…..er… .

I bit down my teeth and answered.

James : Yes..

It was not big deal.. it’s just an underwear with lace.

I am James, I’m a pervert. What’s wrong with wearing woman’s undies.

Joan laughed and continued.

Joan : You changing into them now ?

I replied more confidently this time round, not willing to lose the bet.

James : Yes !

She laughed and pointed to the bathroom and I stormed off.

I only took 2 steps when Joan asked if I needed help

Joan : You need help ?

That was it.

In my moment of folly I replied.

James : No !

I paused and I turned around, my eyes wide open in disbelief at my stupidity

When our eyes met, Joan smiled a toothy grin.

At that point in time ,one thing I knew for sure….. Her breakup with Thomas is probably the last thing on her mind.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this is a very very sweet story.
im loving it so much
Old 05-12-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping here
Old 05-12-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster

LGhome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very heartwarming story indeed.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 12
Michael12Rock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Logged in just to say that I absolutely love this story!!

The sweet, agonising feeling of being so near yet so far ...

Camping here for sure.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome write up !
The very rare step by step unfolding of story!! Kudos to you my bro !
Old 06-12-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

RADIOJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro OCK u're my favourite arthur. Lol
Keep em up
Old 06-12-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
noobie77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, you write pretty well and used some bombastic words unlike some other threads. Cannot imagine why can't u replace "no" with "I am not " or "I will not" or "I do not".... or were u just playing along just to get into her bed...
Old 06-12-2014, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
tromba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one
i really made my day
waiting for more to come
Old 06-12-2014, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
FarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of light

Wassay this story is pretty steamish
Old 06-12-2014, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back, bro ILOCK...! 😃😝
Old 06-12-2014, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Notti555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for update...
Advert Space Available