The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
kenny_bob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to retire...

why want to retire? i just started cheonging 1 1/2 years back and i am loving every moment of it.. wallet thinning of coz but heck, now im 27 and if i dont cheong now, dont tell me wait until old and didi cannot stand only cheong meh.. cannot be ma right.. hehehe..
Old 25-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

The style of post from TS and the way its writtin and the moral of the topic...really really reminds me on non other than our dear long gone KIKO!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 25-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
pseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipaifan View Post
if you are happily married.. but occasionally have a urge to got for paid bonk..
what do you do...

Lust is hard to resist...
paid bonk? you may transfer all your money to your wife.

lust? you may bonk your wife for free and satisfy yourself while appreciating her more.

in addition, you may tell her to give you allowance only when you bonk her. that may solve you problem.

Note: FRs are just references. 1 is an Example, 2 is a Coincidence, 3 is a Trend. Most importantly, one man's meat could be another man's poison. Therefore, do you trust the men who posted the FRs?

Old 25-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
if you are happily married.. but occasionally have a urge to got for paid bonk..
what do you do...

Agree with you, it's hard sial, so many places you been checking out to explore:

-Pearl Centre - Century
-Dragon HC
-COSY BAY (Massage by students)
-GFE Karen - Local very SYT
-Bugis HC

1) Think you can go try the SYT students - Help her to retire
or
2) You can just stick to normal massage, and when the gal ask you for special, you must faster say: No, thank you, I'm a happily married man with a lovely wife waiting for me at home" - Retire the special
or
3) Ask your wife to massage for you - After a good orgasm massage, both can retire to bed.
or
4) Everytime you have a "paid bonk" urge, go to the bank and deposit $200-$300..you will have a good sum of money when retire

Hope it be of help

Last edited by Panamera; 25-06-2009 at 08:15 PM.
Old 25-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 20
ilurbu is a glorious beacon of lightilurbu is a glorious beacon of lightilurbu is a glorious beacon of lightilurbu is a glorious beacon of lightilurbu is a glorious beacon of light

"Lust is hard to resist" is an understatement.

If and only IF you find fulfillment with your wife sexually and emotionally, you will not stop wanting to eat out.

Hope you can think on this one liner.. I could not find fulfillment on my end, and regardless of all the talk about commitment and faith and "honour and cherish her for as long as I shall live" shit just went out the window. So it's about being able to find that contentment with her.

that's all..
Old 26-06-2009, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How to retire...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1304k View Post
...even after becoming 50 plus still go drinking and pubbing all the time and they are ok with it....still makan a bit on the side and they are ok with this lifestyle....
... 60 plus also have lah... Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Worse is to be discovered by CO then... questioned upside down... and finally, still kena caught 2ndX/3rdX/MulitpleXXX... demand for a divorce!!! True case hor...!
Old 26-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
what do you do...

It really depends on who responds to this question. There will be some who will sanctify the morality of a marriage and frown upon any form of outside the marriage sort of transaction. There will be some who will say it is ok to do it as long as don get caught, and there will be some who will say "we are men and we should makan as much as possible". As in many other threads, the view of one may be taken only as the view of one and should not be taken as imposing this view on any others. I got zapped from someone with the words "I HATE VIRUS" but no nick... to the zapper... you can zap me to -ve, and I guess it is for my statement that I eat on the side sometimes. To be truthful, I have a great marriage and also am very happy. My wife and me live apart most of the time. (Though it is not because of family discord or what hor... we have a very loving relationship). But she also understands that I have my needs and as long as I do not bring home any disease and she does not find out about it, it is ok. And to tell you the truth, I only go out for a scratch once in a long long while... and I mean a few years... My wife scratches me just fine most of the time and that is why I feel no need to so.

To the TS, do you think it is possible to remain celibate through marriage? Will naughty thoughts of some other woman come into your mind? I am not saying only WL or FL hor... Even the SYT who walks down the road or crosses your path? So what will you do about it? I would prefer to pay and play and leave without any commitments as it is no strings attached. As for the morality of the act itself... hey... we can discuss about it till the sky turns blue... what is the morality of anything we do in life? Big lies, small lies. Flings, slings and blings... It is all up to the individual.
Old 26-06-2009, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How to retire...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1304k View Post
... Even the SYT who walks down the road or crosses your path? So what will you do about it? I would prefer to pay and play and leave without any commitments as it is no strings attached...
Finally, somebody understands my problem... I stay near a boarding house for Chinese students and everyday, many of the SYTs walk past my place several times a day... and when you see them returning late at night, you get naughty thots...!?!?!? Si-bei-siong!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!
Old 26-06-2009, 05:23 PM
Samster

mike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo View Post
Finally, somebody understands my problem... I stay near a boarding house for Chinese students and everyday, many of the SYTs walk past my place several times a day... and when you see them returning late at night, you get naughty thots...!?!?!? Si-bei-siong!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!
I sure kenna zap again for this, but thoughts only mah... Surely it is ok. That's why I said that it is up to the individual... How he wants to react to a certain set of stimulas.
Old 26-06-2009, 08:16 PM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
The style of post from TS and the way its writtin and the moral of the topic...really really reminds me on non other than our dear long gone KIKO!
Its ok to be zapped la bro...
I got zapped 4pts for the above post wahahaha
How to retire... 26-06-2009 08:36 AM dont KayPoh
Looks like i have found out the truth behind the thread starter liaozzzzzz...
Itzzzzzz KIKO
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 26-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Samster

Aiya its only points lah...
Old 26-06-2009, 08:51 PM
Samster

Agree bro, its just points
But sometimes this zapping can prove of disprove something you wrote....
Like what i comment who the actual threadstarter is...hehehe
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 26-06-2009, 10:48 PM
Samster

How to retire... 26-06-2009 09:14 PM kenna zap must post big big?? waste bandwidth

Wahaha, another zap after my last post...wahahahaha i'm so like trembling.....
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 30-06-2009, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
How to retire...
In my opinion, to retire from something, you need to be doing that thing for a while and done so much so that at some point you don't feel like doing it or don't need to depend on it for livelihood (e.g. work).

So eh, to retire from paid sex, you need to get enough of it first?
Since you say you're a newbie, it's TOO early for you to talk about retiring lah...

p.s. I got database error when opening the last page of that PRC - help help help thread leh...izit me alone? sianz... so jio another new thread now
Old 01-07-2009, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
hhmmmmmm...... no only this one....

must be dam free......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1