The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
relentless1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Bro WB

It pays to be hard to get.

I mean not the gal but myself.

Use your techniques or guru shall work.

Ignore
Play hard to get
Keep her suspense
Pull and push

wonderful skills.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Hi Bro ME,

I'm a face n body man. Above all, I'm a "balanced proportions" man, haha.

I'm always looking to BY gals who meet the following criteria:

年青貌美的华人或白人。 年龄在18岁-24岁之间,身高164cm-174cm.

一定要身材匀称, 皮肤白皙, 乳房丰满(最少有B),手细腿长,臀部圆润。 有大专水平最好.

Cheers!

.................................................. ...............

Good afternoon!

A good fren is going to intro a gal of "my type" tonite but I'm not sure he really knows what I want even though he has seen more than a few of my mistresses.

I crave WW's pussy n she will be coming w/ CC. They will cook 川菜 for me. In order to give both of them COS in the same session, I'm going to use a vibrator for the 1st time, haha.

At this time I like to share a brief article by a RS guru:

Why It Pays To Play Hard to Get

According to Bertrand Russell, "Human nature is constructed so that it gives affection most readily to those who seem to demand it the least."

This being the case "and I assure you it is" then what hope can any normal human being who intensely craves love and affection have of winning the one they want?

Won't their very need for the other person be the thing that turns the one they want away from them?

The answer is "NO!" It is not the need for love, which all people inherently feel which drives others away from them, but it is their indiscretion about exhibiting that need. What we need to learn is to make a distinction in our lives between the way we feel and the way we act! Or, in other words, we must learn self-control. Not that we should suppress our emotions to the degree that we deny to ourselves what we are feeling. No, no indeed.

We should always realize and be honest with ourselves what we are feeling inside. But we must be discerning, discreet and wise about the things we know about ourselves, which we share with others. Just because you find yourself desperately wanting someone, for example, doesn't mean you should act desperate. But neither does it mean you should try to deny the feeling in yourself.

So you feel desperate! So what?! There's no shame in that. Join the club. Millions of wonderful, great, fantastic people who have lived long before you have felt this way. There's nothing wrong with wanting.

But what I warn you against is not trying to control the way you talk about it to others. You see, a dog should wag his tail, not have the tail wag the dog. And YOU are the one who ultimately controls your behavior, your emotions should not be doing that.

Remember when you were small and felt unhappy and upset about not getting your way? What did most of us do? We would lie down on the floor and act out our emotions by beating our fists on the floor and kicking wildly. But when we got older we learned to put away childish behaviors and hold back, except in the area of romance.

What I'm saying is that we need to be mature in this area as well. "But," someone cries out, "isn't it dishonest to not express what you feel?" "No," I answer. "It's a simple matter of growing up." The mature thing to do is to learn to distinguish between feelings and actions. Feel intently, deeply and honestly. But keep your behavior in check.

That person who keeps his behavior separate from his feeling ultimately commands the most respect, and love from others.

Note: Don't reveal ur true feelings too soon!! And never be needy. Hv some self control, OK?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 17-10-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
coppercoins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good pointers.

Thanks to bro WB for this awesome thread.

God bless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentless1 View Post
Bro WB

Ignore
Play hard to get
Keep her suspense
Pull and push

wonderful skills.

Cheers
Old 20-10-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sochi View Post
Nice and tks bro for reply.
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guilin View Post
Bro WB

Agreed with your reply above.

Cheers.
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleAAABBB View Post
Bro WB

Very interesting proposition.

Bao both sisters under one roof. Can save on rental and 3peak.

Well done for a great thread.

Hope to read more.

Best cheers for weekend.
Bro,

Her younger sis not really pretty enough and her arms n legs a bit thick. No deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleAAABBB View Post
Beloiw were unbelievable facts.

Sperm is a great face cream - this is rather interesting.
Bro, sperm is a great face cream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongqing View Post
Bro WB

What an excellent thread you have here. Congratulations for been successful owner of decade old thread.

Beautiful quotes below.

My Rule of thumb:

> > If you want her - ignore her
> > If you want to get rid of her - chase her

To beginners may be hard to understand. After playing the field think will start to understand better.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

It's true. If you like a girl very much and want to keep her, you must ignore her. She can take it or leave it. Ironically, she may never leave you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongqing View Post
Bro WB great masterpiece below.

Your positive thoughts n emotions and focused actions will definitely bring u what u r seeking.

"A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else."

Become a MASTER of life, bro.

Another great example was Paul Getty.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

J Paul Getty was a formidable businessman and master investor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs View Post
Fully agreed, very beautiful quotes.

Thanks Bro WB for this excellent thread.

Have a nice day.
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Good morning to all reading this thread.

Bro WB

Thanks for a lovely useful thread.

Reading this makes me wonder what had Paul Getty gets to do with the topic here. After reading, it all makes sense because without riches there is no way to do what you are doing that is BY.

Really hope to be like you in my later days.

I shall be motivated and learn the whole thread.

Cheers to all guys here.
Bro, tks.

A man must become independently wealthy so that he could be a good protector, provider and lover to his bevy of SYTs/young women.

Quote:
Bro WB

Ignore
Play hard to get
Keep her suspense
Pull and push

wonderful skills.

Cheers
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coppercoins View Post
Very good pointers.

Thanks to bro WB for this awesome thread.

God bless.
Thanks, bro.

Good evening,

I came across a good description of a HIGH VALUE MAN a few days ago.

High Value Man

This is the most important trigger and it is the basis for every
single attraction trigger that follows.

Women have biological programming to look for a high value
man because their root inclination is to produce offspring and
they want a man that will provide a good future for their
children. Women have more at risk when they sleep with a
man. That man might be the father of her children, and that is
why they are intuitively attracted to High Value Men.

What is a high value man? He is confident. He has wealth, fame,
and status. He has women surrounding him. He has men that
follow him. He is comfortable with his sexuality. He does not
have to prove himself to anyone. He has a life filled with
excitement and purpose. He is athletically fit. He has social
charm. He can take charge of a situation. He is well mannered.
And more.

Most pickup artists will tell you to degrade/insult the girl in order
to raise your status. A true High Value Man doesn’t have to.
Instead, he lifts them up.

Now, it is not necessary to have all
of these qualities. When you
know what you are doing, you can
trigger attraction even if you are
broke and not good looking.

Cheers to all samsters and have a great weekend!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 20-10-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bro WB for the inspiring and thought stimulating thread here.
Old 21-10-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Thanks Bro WB for the inspiring and thought stimulating thread here.
Bro Otamay,

You hv made my day!

Cheers and have a great Sunday,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 22-10-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
pipedream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MASTER WB

Now that you also become a master in r/s and problem solver.

Below is an example that a guy may be unable to access if he should proceed to bao the gal and discuss in forum or some expert opinion shall do him plenty od useful info.

Hope I may need master WB advice soon.

Cheers.

Quote:
Good morning!

A dear bro sent me the following PM this morning:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Bro i am very intrigued by your very interesting and educational posts, so i would like to seek your advice on one issue that has been bothering me for the longest of time, that is that almost all the FL i enjoyed would off the lights prior to lovemaking, and/or cover their body with towel before and after the sessions. Another bugbear is that some of them will not bathe with me no matter the pleading persuasion.....
Hence would humbly like to seek your most esteemed advice on how to get them to make love with the light on, bathe together etc
Aonther thing i am curious is what is actually going on in their mind that would cause them to behave as above i.e their psyche? ....

Thanks you very much for your time

Bro ABC

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He agreed to let me post his question on this thread for all to see. His question raises many issues re RS w/ women n WLs/FLs. It's basically a question of who has the power. But some women including FLs may hv problems w/ body image.

I invite bros here to give their pointers n advice...

Let me digress a bit.

I hv not organized an outing to any KTVs since my return cuz my chances of meeting a so-so SYT of my type here r close to nil.

I hv mentioned the two 18 yo from Hubei who r coming as a tag team initially n as SF later.

I recently also met a very pretty Wuhan gal ZZ, a recent uni graduate who is 22, w/ whom I'm trying to form a long-term RS. She is very fair, 168, 50 kg...my type of SYT. But initially she told me she would never come to SG cuz it's too far n I'm too old for her, haha. This gal is very confident n knows that she is pretty n classy w/ good figure. She is quite a challenge! I told her I could make love like a 20 yo man n that I hv BY-ed 18 yo gals before. I sent her some photos of a 18 yo n her reply?

ZZ: 丑, 看起来像三十 ...那你给了她多少钱 (This particular ex- mistress of mine was only 18 yo at the time!)

WB: 在新加坡3万RMB (Actually I paid her 50K RMB a month)

ZZ: 唉 我肿么木有碰到你这么豪爽的人哦...(Great news as 30K RMB a month must be big bucks in Wuhan)

WB: 你来我也每月给你3万人民币,加房租,机票

ZZ: 哦 我不能去外地 除非你能帮我去留学

WB: 可以来新加坡上学, 我付学费

ZZ: 我去年大学毕业的 现在还能读神马啊 读研?

WB: 学英文

ZZ: 对啊 哎呦好麻烦 从申请到考试录取要好久

WB: 不会,我中介人办,要一个月...神马是湖北话什么,哈哈

ZZ: 不是啊 是最近网络流行话哈哈 我得考虑考虑 我现在在国企上班 突然走掉恐怕父母不会同意

WB: 我明白, 我打个电话...

Since then, we hv been in communication around the clock everyday, hahaha. I'm connecting w/ her, establishing rapport n trust...n I'll compel her to come to SG. I must arouse her imagery, emotions n sexual feelings n fantasies...while showing my masculine traits.

She is a steal at 6K SGD a month.

As we all know, a man's WORDS to a woman has the same effect as a woman's LOOKS to a man.

Women spend time n money to improve their LOOKS, but what do men do to improve their WORDS?

I must become a master of WORDS asap. For PRC gals, it's Chinese WORDS n spoken Mandarin. Descriptive, vivid, sensual n sexual, yet subtle, WORDS...hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 22-10-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Another of MASTER WB delicious plan below.

Good advice to follow his operating procedure.

In his method he can get any gal he likes.

Cheers.

Quote:

Firstly, my action plan is also short n sweet as time is much more valuable than money n pussies combined. I usually suggest ST within 30 min after meeting a gal of my type, under the right circumstances. If her answer is no, I'll up the ante, n if she repeatedly n emphatically says no subsequently, I'll stop. If I really like her n she is BY material, I may wait 1-3 days to propose BY.

Secondly, I see Rashomon Effect everywhere.

The same stunningly beautiful n sexy gal may be a lot less stunning after a few wks, a few days, n in some cases, after a mere hour. Same gal but my subjective perception of her has changed drastically. Most gals invariably become much less attractive after BY-ing them n owning their pussies for a few wks. My 1st BAO-ee is a noteworthy exception as I still find her very attractive n sexy...

There is only one gal who was nondescript to me initially but who appeared stunningly pretty n sexy a wk later...it's inexplicable.

Abt 10 days ago, I was in the company of some frens n a few PRC gals. I noticed but didn't pay much attention to a gal called ZN. We exchanged names n said hello. I was just being courteous. Of course I didn't ask for her HP no.

A few days ago I met ZN again by chance. 缘份?She walked towards me n sat next to me. This time I noticed her poise, her confident body language n how she swung her shapely, round n perky butt. I took a very close look at her n I liked what I saw, haha. She had changed her hairdo n dress, revealing her beautiful legs n cleavage. She is 21, from Hunan, 167, abt 50 kg. What a perfectly proportionate n wickedly sexy body! She is very chio too n very confident n aloof. How did I miss her? During my interaction w/ her, I received msg from several gals currently in PRC on my QQ n weichat. I showed her their photos. She said very pretty n sexy. She then added me to her QQ n gave me her HP no. After 30 min or so, I whispered in her ear 我要和你做爱。She was speechless. She said she would never consider doing ST. She added that I must hv a GF n I replied yes, just one lao po.

The next day she again flatly rejected my indecent proposal. She added that she is only interested in looking for a long-term BF. However, she would not state her terms even after much prodding. So I outlined my terms n conditions. She gladly accepted it, hahaha. She asked why would I want another GF? I said why not as I like her as a person...

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 22-10-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
Hi Bro WB, I liike the way you put it as succesful hands on training, although I "failed" to upz her but it doesn't stop me from moving on and having successful attempts with many others, I guess the key is to keep pressing on and keeping the faith in yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Bro wb

Lol....I like the part about showing her more
Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
I think I lack charm like bro Warbird.
Anyway, there are many many guizhou girls around.
Cheers.
[QUOTE=besafe;7383588]Dear Bro WB,
You are the Master and Top Alpha Male.
I look forward to read your conquest of ZN.
My attempt to conquer a Guizhou girl in Chongqing, ended in failure and bruised ego.

The above 4 posts enhanced my case to call Master WB.

Please keep the thread alive.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Salonpass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, I may need bro WB's advice too.

Great thread here.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipedream View Post
MASTER WB

Now that you also become a master in r/s and problem solver.

Below is an example that a guy may be unable to access if he should proceed to bao the gal and discuss in forum or some expert opinion shall do him plenty od useful info.

Hope I may need master WB advice soon.

Cheers.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
tianjin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Nice guru forum below.

This was the answer I was looking for.

I was passed by a girl I like and not sure how to get back to her to change her mind. Now, I knew and will apply this method.

Will report here if any success story.

Best of luck guys!!

Quote:

Good morning!

Several bros used the words 'failed' n 'failures' to describe some of their interactions w/ women n they apparently took it personally. Bad idea n wrong mindset. IMHO, they didn't 'fail', instead, they had very successful n enjoyable hands-on training.

I just received a brief e-mail on the subject of 'rejection', albeit from another perspective:

eWhen a woman chooses to 'pass' on you or says 'no' - How to change her mind‏

Hello Bro Warbird,

The other day I was having a discussion with a Tango instructor.
He just returned from a trip to Argentina. One of his classes took
a trip down there to "test their stuff" amongst the true
aficionados.

He said that before he takes a group to Argentina that he has to
carefully explain to all of the men that it's perfectly alright
and normal for a woman to basically say "pass" or "no" if he asks
her to dance. In Argentina, most women won't dance with a man that
is of a lower technical level than she is- and they won't dance
with a man they feel can't truly dance.

Part of this is purely logistical. In tango the woman follows
everything the man does... So, if a man can't lead, the woman
pretty much can't dance with him.

This instructor was saying that he had a problem on his first
couple of trips to Argentina with a group of students, because if a
woman said "pass" or "no" to one of his male students, the male
student would take it personally, start to pout, get upset, and
would want to go running home to America. Often he would think that
she turned him down because of the way he looked, or was
dressed, etc...

However, when a woman says "pass" or "no" she isn't necessarily
saying "no" all together.. She's basically saying, "I want to see
more". If a man proceeds to go out on the dance floor, dance with
one of the women he came with or who already knows him, and he
proves that he can dance... then the woman he originally asked will
happily dance with him.

I was laughing as this tango instructor was telling me this... he
also shared a story about one of his male students getting so upset
at a woman "passing" on him that he threw a glass of water at her
and she had no idea what she had done wrong- she was just doing
what is culturally acceptable and she's always done... and I said,
"Yep, I have the same problem with some of the men I coach... they
don't hear what they want to hear from a woman, they take it
personally, throw a fit, and ruin their chance of ever having
anything with her."

When a woman says, "I want to be friends for now", or "You're like
a brother to me", or "Not tonight", or "No" in any form.... She's
basically saying: "I want to see more".

That should be a man's cue to increase his attractive
character, and show her that he does have something to offer her.
However, if the man takes it personally, starts to pout, or does
something totally childish, like throwing a glass of water at the
woman... she will NEVER be interested in him. He will have shot
his chance- for good.

When a woman rejects your advance or gives you a "no" of any kind,
consider it to be a favor she is doing for you. Unconsciously she's
giving you a bit of constructive criticism and telling you that she
needs to see a little more from you.

That's all. And if you can show her what she needs to see-
then that "pass" or "no" might just become a "yes".....................

On with the fun,

Mr. Guru

Old 22-10-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
tianjin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good afternoon!

A guru just sent me an email called TIMELESS.

Hey Bro Warbird,

I recently came across an interesting book on Amazon.com called
"How to Find and Fascinate a Mistress (and survive in spite of it all) " by Will Harvey.

What's most interesting to me is the date this book was
published--in 1971, the year I was born.

This book pre-dates the Eric Weber classic, "How to Pick Up Chicks"
and was obviously written and published way before all these goofy
pick up artists were daddy's little squirt.

It's written way before Facebook and Twitter, way before email, way
before the internet was even conceived (by Al Gore).

In fact, it was written before the idea of personal computers, cell
phones, and text messaging. Even beepers and answering machines.

But you know what? The advice in that book is timeless, and
mirrors a lot of what I've found to be true.

If you can find the book, it is worth reading, but the main
takeaway from it is this: women's experience with men is, for the
most part, bad. And if you give women a good experience by
learning the art and science of attraction, you will have a lot of
women in your life.

When you meet a woman, she immediately compares you to other men.
If you look, sound, or act like the choads she's met from her past,
you're done. But if you're different, if you're intriguing, if you
offer an experience the men from her past haven't, she's
interested.

In other words, the past choads in her life will do the work for
you. Women want to spend time with a man who makes them feel like
a woman, and that desire is timeless. Learn how to do that, and
you will always have a great woman in your life, while other men
keep doing the things to attract women to you.

On with the fun...

Mr. Guru

BTW, the book is out of print. I hv just ordered the book from an online bookseller in Gotham.

Good day,

Bro WB
Timesless pc of great advice below.

Now I knew women more after reading guru post above.

Women love to spend more time with guys who makes them feel more like women. This is really kudos.

Timeless is also priceless.

Cheering for me. Go Go Go.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
centralbrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=pipedream;17950926]
Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Dear Bro WB,
You are the Master and Top Alpha Male.
I look forward to read your conquest of ZN.
My attempt to conquer a Guizhou girl in Chongqing, ended in failure and bruised ego.

The above 4 posts enhanced my case to call Master WB.

Please keep the thread alive.
4 excellent posts there.

Enhanced my case too.

Thanks Master WB for this awesome thread.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 24
Wishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

This thread is coming up to 10 years old however the content is as relevant as ever.
All I can say I wish I had gotten to know the thread when I registered in 2016. (Was always in SBF for GL threads and only briefly).
I've personally only cheonged butterfly KTVs exclusively from 2010 till end of 2017 (mostly 2nd tier joints, and very rarely TAM,LP,DC) , now due to a mix of social and business reasons I've explored more Chinese HFJ (both formal and club style), Thai HFJ and VietDius etc etc

@Warbird great thread and I've gone through the first 55 pages over the last day. Kudos to justime, DYB, LDH and co for all their valuable postings back then as well.

The last 2 years have been a non-stop self-improvement journey for me on many areas except . And it resonates with me that the abundance theory as well as MaleDom (and not PUA) approach is so doubly effective when you and your kakis executed it (each with varying spending power as well). It's rekindled my fire towards learning and improvement again.

I'm so aghast that I've largely avoided places like DC/PC all this time.
Will be great to get to know you and perhaps senior disciples better if you're still here. HH is perfect for me.

- Wish Carefully
Old 22-10-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
icsci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianjin View Post
Timesless pc of great advice below.

Now I knew women more after reading guru post above.

Women love to spend more time with guys who makes them feel more like women. This is really kudos.

Timeless is also priceless.

Cheering for me. Go Go Go.
Same, I got to know more women after reading too.

Thanks bro WB for sharing.

Have a great week.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Nutripe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic thread here by Bro WB

Learnt so much reading from your experiences.

Have a nice day
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1